Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? (5096 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by adepiero: 11:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
Is it a crime?
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by laphta(m): 6:13am On Nov 07, 2014
;
Mrval20:
Tribal marks get levels.
It depends on the intensity of the marks, number of marks per unit area and the particular part of the body they're located.
You can't compare someone who has just one or two tribal marks on the face to another.who's got all cheek and forehead designedsmiley
grin lol u'r quite funny.
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by emmansy(m): 7:22am On Nov 07, 2014
U
Tabh:
I can date him as long as the marks does not affect his dickson.

Choi!!!! undecided Dickson is wat matters most to u??!
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by Mrval20(m): 7:58am On Nov 07, 2014
laphta:
; grin lol u'r quite funny.
cheesy grin
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 07, 2014
emmansy:
U

Choi!!!! undecided Dickson is wat matters most to u??!
What else should matter? What else can a man offer a woman?
Moreover,why discriminate those with tribal.marks?
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by mizcalvina(f): 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
If the tribal isnt tomuch i can, but if e be like all this hausa pple own he.he i cant..
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by emmansy(m): 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
Tabh:

What else should matter? What else can a man offer a woman?
Moreover,why discriminate those with tribal.marks?

A man can offer so many things asides that alone, you sounded like u av list all hopes... Besides its not a matter of discrimination, it's a matter of choice....
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by emmansy(m): 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2014
mizcalvina:
If the tribal isnt tomuch i can, but if e be like all this hausa pple own he.he i cant..

I don't see any reason why u shouldn't cos dis ur tattoo sef na die hard tribals... grin
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by ochon: 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
Tabh:
I can date him as long as the marks does not affect his dickson.

gringringrin
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by oilykid(m): 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lols, we don't do tribal marks!
lipsrsealed
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by oilykid(m): 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
shayneharvey:
no amount of love can make me marry one
how is oko cool cool cool
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by mosefin19(m): 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
nooo...GOD forbid..but if it jst normal 1 i cn but if nah al dose 1 dat b lyk cat own....no b me oo
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by Skmoda360(m): 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2014
It depends on the mark if it is 1 i can still manage with GOD on my side but not numerous.
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
ochon:

gringringrin
Lol,na this kain thing you dey like. I no lie na. grin
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by mizcalvina(f): 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
emmansy:

I don't see any reason why u shouldn't cos dis ur tattoo sef na die hard tribals... grin
he.he tattoos aint tribal marks jor
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by emmansy(m): 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
mizcalvina:

You need to check well pretty miss....
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by Horus(m): 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
Yes.

1 Like

Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by Ceedarlin(f): 6:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
N i ve tribal mark cheesy oP TM varies OOO
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by LewisO: 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
Huge turn-off for me!
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by Dominionng(m): 6:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ceedarlin:
N i ve tribal mark cheesy oP TM varies OOO

Yea. Some are like signatory
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by chingydaboss(m): 6:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
Lool..

Som gals r cute even wit d tribal marks..
It all depends dough..

Some hausa lady's r so cute even wit d tribal markz..
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by princeogbeide1(m): 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
why won't I go on with a girl with tribal marks" besides the the injury scars on a person body is always more than their indigenous tribal mark. In an Ideal love tribal marks is NIL, remember, those days some tribes forbids any girl without tribal marks"
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by apparentlylaw(m): 7:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
Of course As long as U cook well ..take care of me and gve me tranquillity in ma Life
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by tdayof(m): 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
Mrval20:
Tribal marks get levels.
It depends on the intensity of the marks, number of marks per unit area and the particular part of the body they're located.
You can't compare someone who has just one or two tribal marks on the face to another who's got all cheek and forehead designedsmiley
so you using physics to solve tribal mark cheesy angry
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
mizcalvina:

it is
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
no i couldn't. looks ugly. i wouldn't mind if he would have tribal stuff on his body (tattoos, cuts etc) but not face. no way
Re: Can You DATE Someone With TRIBAL MARKS ? by starlingbawa(m): 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
I'm a guy but then I 'WOULDN'T' if I were a lady.

My opinion though!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Look Younger Than My Age ??? / 7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her / This made me laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.