Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,009 members, 7,863,664 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? - Romance (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? (88327 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum / Riposte: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by freecocoa(f): 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
CHoccolaTE:
I think this topic begs the question of where to draw the line between what you are entitled to and what you shouldn't demand in a relationship. If both the boyfriend and girlfriend are not entitled to each other's possesions just because they are not married then what about loyalty and fidelity in relationships? Why do people feel they are entitled to faithfulness from their partners before marriage? You are not entitled to take each other's property but you fully expect them to remain faithful and loyal to you alone and not date/have sex with others as if you two are already married......ironic isn't it.
My sister I don weak for this matter, the replies here are just something else.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by adepiero: 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
Khalessi:
How much did you contribute to buying any of the cars?
This comment has the highest likes I've seen on this site grin
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by freecocoa(f): 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
bluelover:
OH SHUT THE FREAKING HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK SMH!

was it only women who commented on this post?
The post was goddamn silly for petes sakes even a toddler will not think in the way she thought.

don't even exclude your name from those list of ladies
who are their worst enemies. this post alone will make guys who read this to think that ladies are materialistic

you really need to work on yourself first before coming here to give advise to others. cause you are not any better undecided

You all are just a bunch of shameless hypocrites, she's materialistic because she wants to use her boyfriend's car, swear with your worthless life that you've never collected anything from a boyfriend and die by thunder, you people are disgusting to say the least, even people who have no cent to their names dey follow talk, NL don suffer sha.

3 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
CHoccolaTE:
No mind am. I just saw the post and laughed. No need to type reply. Women hate each other unfortunately cry cry cry angry angry angry and unless you don't interact with them you would know this. What makes him think there is any logic behind their attacking the OP? Infact let him go through the thread again and see the bitterness and vileness in their posts then compare it to the men's post before coming here to talk about how they are doing it for noble reasons.

i don't know where u guys get the dirty mentality that ladies hate themselves?

so what if there was more bitterness? do you now read minds to tell if there was no logic behind their posts?

this post was a disgrace to ladies and i support every word used against the op. this kind of thing should not be encouraged whatsoever.

when people say the truth it is now seen as hate abi?

no offense how do you people think for petes sakes?

4 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by CHoccolaTE: 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
freecocoa:
You all are just a bunch of shameless hypocrites, she's materialistic because she wants to use her boyfriend's car, swear with your worthless life that you've never collected anything from a boyfriend and die by thunder, you people are disgusting to say the least, even people who have no cent to their names dey follow talk, NL don suffer sha.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by duni04(m): 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
CHoccolaTE:
I think this topic begs the question of where to draw the line between what you are entitled to and what you shouldn't demand in a relationship. If both the boyfriend and girlfriend are not entitled to each other's possesions just because they are not married then what about loyalty and fidelity in relationships? Why do people feel they are entitled to faithfulness from their partners before marriage? You are not entitled to take each other's property but you fully expect them to remain faithful and loyal to you alone and not date/have sex with others as if you two are already married......ironic isn't it.
True
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
freecocoa:

i will swear by fire and sun!!!

I dont have a boyfriend and i have never had one. and even if i do i wont be like you or the op who feels they are entitled to something because of one boyfriend somewhere.

i have better things and goals i want to accomplish in my life than thinking of one boyfriend to give me his car or start begging. there is more to a relationship than that.

there is more to life than relationships also.

like i advised earlier go and work on yourself first before coming here to throw tantrums over this issue.

#goodday

10 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by freecocoa(f): 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
ocelot2006:

Uh mm....i grew up with some, and I'm married to one, so I think I at least know a thing or two about women. Then again, you may be right, you gals are complicated.

That said, a MAJORITY of girls I know have never made such ridiculous demands from their respective boyfriends or fiancée.. For the men same. Using myself as an example, I owned a car before I met my wife, and got a 2nd from my folks when we were courting. In our FIVE years of courtship, my wife NEVER EVER made such demands that I hand over one of the vehicles to her cos we were dating. Did I take her out for a ride or pick her up from a place or two with either cars? Definitely! But did she make same demands as the OP? ABSOLUTELY NOT, cos of self respect. Same goes for every lovely and self respecting girl I've known.

Btw, What happens if the relationship goes south? I've heard, read, and even seen the consequences (horror stories) of this. Still can't forget one here in Uyo. Dude buys a neat Kia Cerato, loans it to his "lovely" gf. The relationship later turns sour and the girl runs away with the vehicle. Now guys are smart.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure there're some guys and sugar daddies out there who have no qualms giving out cars, but note this: unless you are MARRIED to the man, you are NOT entitled to his cars. IT IS NOT A RIGHT.
My God, just where did I say she's entitled to the car? I've said it a zillion and one times that her crime was presentation but that there's nothing wrong in wanting to share stuffs with your partner for feck's sakes, she further went on to say she's only asking to use the car for a while, not like he's giving it to her to keep yet people won't back down, you can share your most intimate parts with someone but can't share a car? A car fa for jesus's sakes, I must really not be from this planet.u

I wasn't even saying girls make such demands everyday but I know a few people in relationships who have given car gifts to each other so what's so special here if her man can afford it? I'd be saying the same thing if the tables were to be turned for crying out loud.

My annoyance is that most people here are acting like they've never had to ask their partners for anything, just like giving someone a few bucks is no big deal so for some people, so is a car,na just wa abeg, make una continue but we know what's up.

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by naijaboiy: 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
adepiero:
This comment has the highest likes I've seen on this site grin
868 shocked

Some people never reach that amount since them join NL cry
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by duni04(m): 5:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
Thread has been over run by the lesbo clan. They know themselves. Wonder what the OP did to you guys. The topic is even about heterosexual relationships. Wonder what bluelover and co are looking for here.

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by ocelot2006(m): 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
CHoccolaTE:
But is it ok for a woman to let her boyfriend drive one of her cars because he doesn't have any and maybe his place of work is far? Is it ok for women to do this? Or is it forbidden?

No, it is NOT okay. As a matter of fact, I view such men as shameless gold diggers with zero iota of self respect. Most men with our pride won't do that.

4 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by freecocoa(f): 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
bluelover:

i will swear by fire and sun!!!

I dont have a boyfriend and i have never had one. and even if i do i wont be like you or the op who feels they are entitled to something because of one boyfriend somewhere.

i have better things and goals i want to accomplish in my life than thinking of one boyfriend to give me his car or start begging. there is more to a relationship than that.

there is more to life than relationships also.

like i advised earlier go and work on yourself first before coming here to throw tantrums over this issue.

#goodday
You shouldn't be commenting on this thread if you've never had a boyfriend since you obviously don't understand what's being discussed here, goodnight.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by adepiero: 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
naijaboiy:

868 shocked

Some people never reach that amount since them join NL cry
You wan yab me? embarassed
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by CHoccolaTE: 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
freecocoa:
You shouldn't be commenting on this thread if you've never had a boyfriend since you obviously don't understand what's being discussed here, goodnight.
Abi oooo! Everybody wants to talk even those that have never dated or even have any friends from the opposite sex. Nairaland is where all the pathetic losers come to shine and be famous cool

4 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by ocelot2006(m): 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
freecocoa:
My God, just where did I say she's entitled to the car? I've said it a zillion and one times that her crime was presentation but that there's nothing wrong in wanting to share stuffs with your partner for feck's sakes, she further went on to say she's only asking to use the car for a while, not like he's giving it to her to keep yet people won't back down, you can share your most intimate parts with someone but can't share a car? A car fa for jesus's sakes, I must really not be from this planet.u

I wasn't even saying girls make such demands everyday but I know a few people in relationships who have given car gifts to each other so what's so special here if her man can afford it? I'd be saying the same thing if the tables were to be turned for crying out loud.

My annoyance is that most people here are acting like they've never had to ask their partners for anything, just like giving someone a few bucks is no big deal so for some people, so is a car,na just wa abeg, make una continue but we know what's up.

I don't know if working on her presentation would have changed anything. But you're right about her being wrong in her presentation. And the fact that she called her BF selfish is clearly obvious she feels entitled to one of the vehicles.

Btw, if a guy decides to give his babe a car, all well and good (even though I personally will kick against it; you never know how the relationship ends). But when the gf DEMANDS for same vehicle.......well..

5 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by CHoccolaTE: 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
ocelot2006:

No, it is NOT okay. As a matter of fact, I view such men as shameless gold diggers with zero iota of self respect. Most men with our pride won't do that.
Tufiakwa! So many people have never been in a loving relationship their whole lives. Its beyond sad......as for me I can give a man I love one of my cars if I have any to spare and if it makes his life easier. I see nothing wrong with it, its just me being a caring partner. The heart ache from decades of painful 'maga'ing of Nigerian men by girls has turned them to tight fisted paranoid scrooges tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
freecocoa:

very typical!!

just a way to avoid what i said.

i don't have to be in a relationship or be in one to understand the context of what is being said here.

i personally learn from people's experiences and i ask questions where necessary to understand the concepts behind the term 'relationship'.

so you mean all i said made no meaning to you?

how unfortunate undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by naijaboiy: 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
adepiero:
You wan yab me? embarassed
gringrin
I nor know say you dey among o cheesy
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Truckpusher(m): 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
See battle field grin

Who get this black pant and bra wey una carry fight leave am for here? sad

Freecocoa
Tashamania
ChineloSA
and all the female warriors una welldone o
Oya make una come carry una black pant and bra before we go burn am. cheesy
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by adepiero: 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
naijaboiy:

gringrin
I nor know say you dey among o cheesy
Na wash ooo grin
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Teespice(f): 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
the insults on this op don do na.

haba.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
Truckpusher:
See battle field grin

Who get this black pant and bra wey una carry fight leave am for here? sad

Freecocoa
Tashamania
ChineloSA
and all the female warriors una welldone o
Oya make una come carry una black pant and bra before we go burn am. cheesy

Who dey fight who
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Truckpusher(m): 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tashamania:

Who dey fight who
Mechi onu gi cheesy

Dem tear your pant too? grin
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
Truckpusher:
Mechi onu gi cheesy

Dem tear your pant too? grin

yes, I need new one cry
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Truckpusher(m): 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tashamania:

yes, I need new one cry
This issue that has kept you guys going for each other's jugular was a radio program aired on 94.1 FM yesterday.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by freecocoa(f): 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
bluelover:

very typical!!

just a way to avoid what i said.

i don't have to be in a relationship or be in one to understand the context of what is being said here.

i personally learn from people's experiences and i ask questions where necessary to understand the concepts behind the term 'relationship'.

so you mean all i said made no meaning to you?

how unfortunate undecided
The issue's already over flogged, thing is you didn't wait to understand the reason for my comment, you felt you have sharp fingers therefore can quote just about anyone hurling invectives, I know alot about REAL relationships and how they work so you don't have to lecture me, people older than me seek my opinion on the subject matter so don't ask me if you made no sense, cos whatever sense you could have made, got lost in your futile bid to sound all smart and independent.

2 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Shaakasi(f): 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
mezebel:
I knw the gal weller,she can't even pedal bicycle let alone voswagen she is expecting her fuckmate to give him...dreamer

Hahahahaha u r a meanie...
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
freecocoa:
The issue's already over flogged, thing is you didn't wait to understand the reason for my comment, you felt you have sharp fingers therefore can quote just about anyone hurling invectives, I know alot about REAL relationships and how they work so you don't have to lecture me, people older than me seek my opinion on the subject matter so don't ask me if you made no sense, cos whatever sense you could have made, got lost in your bid to sound all smart and independent.
my comments was based on the girls post but then your post seem very contrary like you were supporting her idea of some sort. Hence my reaction, i simply said the truth based on my own view

instead of you trying to convince me to understand what you were trying to say, you were asking me to swear on my life that is worthless and disgusting to you when we haven't even meet before, about demanding from a guy. pls how reasonable is that? how would that even allow me to listen to what you have to say?

now you are saying whatever i was saying got lost in the bid? what dirty bid? i was just expressing my opinions. Anyways that's really nice of you to say,it tells a lot.

yet you will open ur mouth and say we are our worst enemies, no one turned this into a competition. i am not lecturing you and stop feeling like missknowit all.

pls tell me where i directed any insult of any kind to you in my post. The truth hurts take or leave!

i will repeat what i said earlier pls go and work on yourself.

thanks alot for all that. i apologize to any one i offended.

#goodday

6 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by spikesC(m): 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
freecocoa:

[size=18pt]Dayyumm[/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
Truckpusher:
This issue that has kept you guys going for each other's jugular was a radio program aired on 94.1 FM yesterday.
right..
seriously, this whole ish shouldnt be causing this whole trouble, its that easy..
It isnt a bad thing for her to want to use her bf's car, she shouldnt term it as "selfishness" not knowing the circumstances surrounding his not wanting to give her the car. And for that matter, his own car again..

he could be holding onto the car for some reasons best known to him, maybe getting her a better car or anything. I still stand with the "darling, let me use your car please" cheesy
lets give ourselves some respect and dignity here, puhleaseee
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by freecocoa(f): 6:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
bluelover:

my comments was based on the girls post but then your post seem very contrary like you were supporting her idea of some sort. Hence my reaction, i simply said the truth based on my own view

instead of you trying to convince me to understand what you were trying to say, you were asking me to swear on my life that is worthless and disgusting to you when we haven't even meet before, about demanding from a guy. pls how reasonable is that? how would that even allow me to listen to what you have to say?

now you are saying whatever i was saying got lost in the bid? what dirty bid? i was just expressing my opinions. Anyways that's really nice of you to say,it tells a lot. i will repeat what i said earlier pls go and work on yourself.

thanks alot for all that. i apologize to any one i offended.

#goodday
Really? I should have tried to convince you when your first quote of my post was all insults to me? If you needed clarification of some sort wouldn't it have been best to ask questions? I responded in the manner you deserved, I can do civil and I do it a lot but you weren't civil in your approach. If you weren't trying to also share in the glory of all the fakers here, you'd have tried to understand the situation before rushing to insult me especially since my post wasn't even directed at you.

The same way you weren't sure of my stance on the issue before addressing me, is the same way I addressed you hence my asking you to swear, so we are square on that.

Couldn't you express your opinion without quoting and insulting me? I made a general post directed at the people ganging up on the OP, she's already explained time and again what she meant yet they still won't stop with the names calling, I called them out and all you could read from that, is that I'm also a 'golddigger', how is that reasonable of you as well? If you are smart like you are trying to claim, you'd have not jumped to conclusions based on just one post of mine when there are actually many showing my opinion on the issue, you threw the first punch, I only reciprocated.

Goodnight again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.