Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,064 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? (88337 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum / Riposte: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by ocelot2006(m): 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
CHoccolaTE:
I think this topic begs the question of where to draw the line between what you are entitled to and what you shouldn't demand in a relationship. If both the boyfriend and girlfriend are not entitled to each other's possesions just because they are not married then what about loyalty and fidelity in relationships? Why do people feel they are entitled to faithfulness from their partners before marriage? You are not entitled to take each other's property but you fully expect them to remain faithful and loyal to you alone and not date/have sex with others as if you two are already married......ironic isn't it.

Sure...i guess in a relationship, a girlfriend is also entitled to the Bf's hard earned money, vehicles, and properties, abi? Because these all equate to loyalty and fidelity. You do know that the latter are kinda mutual, not just from one party, right?

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by spikesC(m): 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tashamania:

right..
seriously, this whole ish shouldnt be causing this whole trouble, its that easy..
It isnt a bad thing for her to want to use her bf's car, she shouldnt term it as "selfishness" not knowing the circumstances surrounding his not wanting to give her the car. And for that matter, his own car again..
he could be holding onto the car for some reasons best known to him, maybe getting her a better car or anything. I still stand with the "darling, let me use your car please" cheesy

lets give ourselves some respect and dignity here, puhleaseee

Duuuh, but she didn't even ask undecided

firstEVA:
He just bought another car, isn't he suppose to give me one, is it that he doesn't genuinely love me or he's just being selfish.

Instead of assuming, she could have tried asking tongue

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
ocelot2006:

Sure...i guess in a relationship, a girlfriend is also entitled to the Bf's hard earned money, vehicles, and properties, abi? Because these all equate to loyalty and fidelity. You do know that the latter are kinda mutual, not just from one party, right?

haaahhh! Entitled to all that?
Mehnn, most girls are not smiling on this thread oh grin
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by spikesC(m): 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
BTW, i like how firstEVA's topics are always controversial. She just drops the bomb and watch Nairalanders fight over bullsh!t.
The human mind, soo easy to trick.

FirstEVA dear, thumbs up once again cool
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
freecocoa:
Really? I should have tried to convince you when your first quote of my post was all insults to me? If you needed clarification of some sort wouldn't it have been best to ask questions? I responded in the manner you deserved, I can do civil and I do it a lot but you weren't civil in your approach. If you weren't trying to also share in the glory of all the fakers here, you'd have tried to understand the situation before rushing to insult me especially since my post wasn't even directed at you.

The same way you weren't sure of my stance on the issue before addressing me, is the same way I addressed you hence my asking you to swear, so we are square on that.

Couldn't you express your opinion without quoting and insulting me? I made a general post directed at the people ganging up on the OP, she's already explained time and again what she meant yet they still won't stop with the names calling, I called them out and all you could read from that, is that I'm also a 'golddigger', how is that reasonable of you as well? If you are smart like you are trying to claim, you'd have not jumped to conclusions based on just one post of mine when there are actually many showing my opinion on the issue, you threw the first punch, I only reciprocated.

Goodnight again.

i didn't see those her posts and she would have mentioned it from the beginning,you don't expect me to go over 20 pages just to know what she meant. anyways mistake from my part i'm very sorry

pls what was the insult pls

me telling you to shut up is an insult?

pot calling kettle black is an insult?

Working on yourself is an insult?

well if those are insults as you say then am truly sorry. i meant no harm i was just been blunt and expressing my opinions.

so are we good now?

2 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
spikesC:

Duuuh, but she didn't even ask undecided

Instead of assuming, she could have tried asking tongue

Nahh she didnt ask and still called him selfish. Thats where I blame her

but ofcourse I know, some bfs would give without the gf asking but then, everyone with their own style, abi? tongue

you love him, you have to deal with his excesses, and this is one of his excesses, maybe undecided
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Damola12: 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
If she demonstrates that she can fuel and maintain the car I think the dude may be more likely to release it to her...but for someone that will start asking for fuel money and come to meet you if the horn stops working if you near my motor you go see another side of me
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by spikesC(m): 7:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tashamania:

Nahh she didnt ask and still called him selfish. Thats where I blame her

but ofcourse I know, some bfs would give without the gf asking but then, everyone with their own style, abi? tongue

you love him, you have to deal with his excesses, and this is one of his excesses, maybe undecided

What is this one saying
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by laroux(m): 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
@firstEVA sucking a white pussy is far better than a black one. Between myself and yourself who do you think is a gold digger? Is it me who works for his own money and have lots of stuffs to show for it or you who's begging a man to give you one of his cars? Come on bitch you can do better.

2 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by freecocoa(f): 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
bluelover:

i didn't see those her posts and she would have mentioned it from the beginning,you don't expect me to go over 20 pages just to know what she meant. anyways mistake from my part i'm very sorry

pls what was the insult pls

me telling you to shut up is an insult?

pot calling kettle black is an insult?

Working on yourself is an insult?

well if those are insults as you say then am truly sorry. i meant no harm i was just been blunt and expressing my opinions.

so are we good now?
Ofcourse they are insults and you know it, you have the right to express your opinion and I wouldn't have cared if you didn't quote me to say I wasn't any better than the ones I was talking about, I was really pissed at all the attacks especially because she had tried so hard to make them see she accepted her mistake by keeping her cool for the better part of the thread, yet people won't stop kicking, so I lost it, which is the only reason for the post you quoted, I'm not in support of leeching on a boyfriend but I know what a relationship entails so I understand the OP's angle regardless of how it came out.

We've never been better, agree to disagree is all it is baby, kisses kiss

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
spikesC:
BTW, i like how firstEVA's topics are always controversial. She just drops the bomb and watch Nairalanders fight over bullsh!t.
The human mind, soo easy to trick.

FirstEVA dear, thumbs up once again cool
grin
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
firstEVA:
are you crazy? Apologise? Can you please tell them what I did if you'll even have the guts to, you propagate illegality shameful and degrading way of life, I go against that and I offended you and the others? I really choose to ignore you guys because the forum no longer tolerates your type and you are spewing thrash? Please go away, find miss meiya and calm her nerves, she may be taking a rope around her neck by now.

Wait did you say atrocities? You are not well

mtcheew, this one does not deserve any respect.

Freecocoa, don't waste your time.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by spikesC(m): 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
freecocoa:
Ofcourse they are insults and you know it, you have the right to express your opinion and I wouldn't have cared if you didn't quote me to say I wasn't any better than the ones I was talking about, I was really pissed at all the attacks especially because she had tried so hard to make them see she accepted her mistake by keeping her cool for the better part of the thread, yet people won't stop kicking, so I lost it, which is the only reason for the post you quoted, I'm not in support of leeching on a boyfriend but I know what a relationship entails so I understand the OP's angle regardless of how it came out.

Just like that..no more entertainment for us sad
Freecocoa, why do you like making peace when it is not expected
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
freecocoa:

yeah i get your point now.

na the mod way put the thread for front page cause all this rant for here grin i read the topic read the op then first 2 pages then made my comment.

cheesy cheesy *hugs*

have a lovely day smiley
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by freecocoa(f): 7:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
bluelover:

na the mod way put the thread for front page cause all this rant for here grin i read the topic read the op then first 2 pages then made my comment.

cheesy cheesy *hugs*

have a lovely day smiley
*Hugs*

You do the same wink.

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by freecocoa(f): 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
spikesC:

Just like that..no more entertainment for us sad
Freecocoa, why do you like making peace when it is not expected
Go jor, you were expecting to see pants and bras flying all over the place abi, e no work for you tongue.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by freecocoa(f): 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
BananaBender:

mtcheew, this one does not deserve any respect.

Freecocoa, don't waste your time.
grin grin grin

Where have you been since? I know you love this kinda threads, the show don kuku end sef.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
laroux:
@firstEVA sucking a white pussy is far better than a black one. Between myself and yourself who do you think is a gold digger? Is it me who works for his own money and have lots of stuffs to show for it or you who's begging a man to give you one of his cars? Come on bitch you can do better.
when did being a gigolo become a job? ROTFLMAO. Do you have shame atal? Men are taking care of their wives/gfs you are feeding off a white woman and say you work? You should hide in shame and stop worsening your case, mumu.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
sauceny:

Since today is a sunday & for hitting the nail on the head...You getting a car by 2015 IJN
Na upgrade I want o...so I don claim am! Amen!! grin

Freecocoa,persin dey shout you and you no halar? Wassup?
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by CHoccolaTE: 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
freecocoa:
You all are just a bunch of shameless hypocrites, she's materialistic because she wants to use her boyfriend's car, swear with your worthless life that you've never collected anything from a boyfriend and die by thunder, you people are disgusting to say the least, even people who have no cent to their names dey follow talk, NL don suffer sha.
Rotflmao grin abeg this post still dey make me laff grin
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by freecocoa(f): 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Na upgrade I want o...so I don claim am! Amen!! grin

Freecocoa,persin dey shout you and you no halar? Wassup?
My dear na just one small something, I no want make you kill person grin.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by spikesC(m): 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
bluelover:

cheesy cheesy *hugs*

have a lovely day smiley

You have no shame.
You're telling us you based your attack on ignorance and you're proud of that.
I mean, who debates on such affairs without getting the whole story. You should do more than apologizing and hugging her. Maybe invest on foot licking sad

Tashamania, prepare, she's going to attack me now lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by spikesC(m): 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
freecocoa:
Go jor, you were expecting to see pants and bras flying all over the place abi, e no work for you tongue.

This is a very good Sunday. Make it perfect for me naah embarassed
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
freecocoa:
Ofcourse she can get her own transportation but in a situation where she couldn't afford it and her man coild help to make it easier for her, then she is entitled to the help, otherwise why waste time with a heartless and selfish person? Can we be realistic and stop trying to dance around this?

If you were in need and know for sure that your partner can help but wouldn't, what would you think/do?
Huh?! shocked shocked wow! As in WooooOoooW.... embarassed
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by freecocoa(f): 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Huh?! shocked shocked wow! As in WooooOoooW.... embarassed
Wetin happen? You sef don come?
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
freecocoa:
Wetin happen? You sef don come?
I go flog you offy for that statement. My freecocoa no dey yarn like that.Mba! Na another you dey type.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by freecocoa(f): 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
spikesC:

This is a very good Sunday. Make it perfect for me naah embarassed
You've had enough fun for one night but don't give up yet, seems like my bestie's about to take over.cheesy
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
freecocoa:
My dear na just one small something, I no want make you kill person grin.
She buy form ni? Make we open schnapps on top her matter na... angry
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by freecocoa(f): 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
Idowuogbo:

She buy form ni? Make we open schnapps on top her matter na... angry
She don apologize na, we don forgive am, today na sunday cheesy.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by freecocoa(f): 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
Idowuogbo:

I go flog you offy for that statement. My freecocoa no dey yarn like that.Mba! Na another you dey type.
Una just dey misunderstand me ni o.

Mama me just dey try yarn say your bobo suppose help you if him fit na, no be say you go dey sing am like song but man wey love you go carry you join him heart na, mama check am na, you go get something and your boo go need am make you no give am? Reason am na.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by killjoy(m): 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
firstEVA:
gold digger how? Is it a dash? Just to use pending when I buy mine, whats so bad about that?

do u intend to buy urs? is marriage emancipation from poverty? see y I created d thread seven reasons you should nt get married abi?? women will neva do sth for demselves, always waiting on a guy . if u weren't married to him, Hw wud u hv solved ur trekking issues go n work for ur money my frend

3 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
freecocoa:
She don apologize na, we don forgive am, today na sunday cheesy.
Oh I c...*Drops cutlass* i wan cut her left bweast give my Nigerian shepherd b4 as per say the buskie just dey bark since like persin wey evil spirit dey romance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.