Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? - Romance (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? (88141 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum / Riposte: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by 1stola: 11:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
Samsonklin:

Hahahaha.. U are a wise fellow.. Abuse no one for abuse turns d wise ones to fools n rubs d spirits off its vision..
gibberish
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by DAvIt0(m): 11:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
chineloSA:

Pheeeew, nothing dear. It seems like I am speaking Swahili.
Making this decision will be very hard.

Weigh your options well abeg oooo

Try outsourcing for folks there, i.e outside NL
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Tobilastik(m): 12:17am On Nov 10, 2014
just leave it, sorry him
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by SHOCK7(m): 3:54am On Nov 10, 2014
[quote author=Tashamania post=27786602]Ask him for permissions to use the car. Its his car, not yours. And you're not his wife.. I don't know why this is a big deal.
You can ask him for it jokingly but don't call him selfish, for the fact you are giving him sexx doesn't mean he must please you all round. Women sha! We can be greedy oh.

I'm sure you are enjoying other benefits that comes with been the woman of a car owner, yet you're not satisfied until he gives you one..[/quote
Well said, correction-4 FACT U'RE HAVING SEX!but why hide 'ur face!
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by SHOCK7(m): 4:14am On Nov 10, 2014
firstEVA:
Well thanks for all your comments, the comments here have given me the answers I desire. Thanks
Now u know he's definitely not selfish, I thank god 4 other ladies here dat 've talked sense 2 u!
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by pinkshell(f): 8:00am On Nov 10, 2014
LMAO @ am AN AFRICAN AMERICAN!
Laroux u shld try comedy.
Dis is a sincere Q? Kindly tell me what societal strata an african american wld be placed? Is it b4 or after a caucasian? Hehehe!does it mk u less human?
NL is filled wit all sorts.that info is so unnecessary.
Don't let anger overide ur sense of reasoning. #Cheers!

laroux:
@firstEVA servicing a white chic is far better than your asss. You're a disease. I don't beg for a living unlike you and your family. I'm an African-American entrepreneur. I've earned the right to be called boss. I'm an employer of labour and not an employee. I've got my own money. I pay my bills and even have properties and investments to show for it. What do you have? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. As for the alcohol, bitch I'm rich and I let the world know I am. I don't beg to drive people's car unlike you broke asss. Swimming in a white pussy is pure heaven. It's better than your maggots infested vagina. I feed you and your worthless lineage of the crumbs that fall off my table. That's the least I can do for your poverty stricken backside.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by eddieo(m): 8:55am On Nov 10, 2014
Are you married to him? dont run faster than your shadows. If he gives you the other car to use even temporarily wont you think a curse has been placed on him from the village? Just ask him to drop where you want to go not wanting to take over his ride..You really sound like a gold digger.

2 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Longman313(m): 10:08am On Nov 10, 2014
kowema:
Ur Man as in Boyfriend or Your Husband?. Let's make it clear so we know how Much ryts u av.....If the former is the case then u better shut up and wait on the lord, if he is ur husband then be an asset wife not a Liability Wife, That way u can av asking ryt..Bless you
bros u ve said alll i dont have to read any comment here again a big round applause for you

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by fireforfire: 10:50am On Nov 10, 2014
firstEVA:
you take Nairaland too seriously, get a life.

U still get mouth to talk

After all dis bashing pple throw reach ya side. u shud hide ur face ( oh sorry dis is a faceless forum.....) hide ur finger in shame
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 10, 2014
fireforfire:

U still get mouth to talk

After all dis bashing pple throw reach ya side. u shud hide ur face ( oh sorry dis is a faceless forum.....) hide ur finger in shame
shame of what exactly?
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 10, 2014
spikesC:

ok, you're a good girl..i like you

Make i go look for entertainment else where

oyeku grin

shey you go contest for Mr NL? cheesy
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by MRSANITY(m): 11:45am On Nov 10, 2014
FIRSTEVA, YOU Bleep UP O! MAKE HM JUST DASH YOU MOTOR SAY YOUR TOTO TOO SWEET ABI WETIN HAPPUN. SOME GUYS CAN DO IT BUT LET HIM DO IT AT HIS OWN WILL
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by MRSANITY(m): 11:48am On Nov 10, 2014
MissMeiya:

Maybe for someone as dull as you copying and pasting a gif would take time.

Yes, I'm laughing at you. Imagining your broke, guttersnipe, pathetic, side-chick áss begging and failing to get a ride is funny to me.

I won't allow you to save face with that "Oh, I don't remember you", and then in the next breath claim it's been over a year since we interacted. It hasn't even been half a year, but I suppose time passes slowly when you have nothing to do. You sure remember a lot of details, though, huh? Unsurprising, given how jobless you apparently are. Nairaland conversations must be the most exciting part of your day. Do you also remember how you had to register for new usernames because you kept getting banned? Firsteva1, 2, 3, 99?

I saw your sad thread. Lol'd and closed the tab. But yes, I came back to rub it in. Cuz this is too funny. How are your feet, by the way?
TOO MUCH BITTERNESS IN THIS POST, SOMETHING WEY HAPPEN SIX MONTHS NA IM U PUT FOR MIND SO, NA WA O. GOD HAV MERCY

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by spikesC(m): 12:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
Tashamania:

oyeku grin

shey you go contest for Mr NL? cheesy

Did you contest for miss NL when i asked you to undecided
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
spikesC:

Did you contest for miss NL when i asked you to undecided

Durrh, dont start now sad

i'll campaign for you cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by spikesC(m): 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
Tashamania:

Durrh, dont start now sad

i'll campaign for you cheesy

Nne, but the person you campaigned for did not win cheesy

Btw, i am married tongue
So its not for me
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
spikesC:

Nne, but the person you campaigned for did not win cheesy

Btw, i am married tongue
So its not for me

LOOL. Two persons, I campaigned for and they made it to the finals. 2nd and 3rd positions. Besides, 4th position go fit you well undecided

You married? For real? angry
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by spikesC(m): 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
Tashamania:

LOOL. Two persons, I campaigned for and they made it to the finals. 2nd and 3rd positions. Besides, 4th position go fit you well undecided

You married? For real? angry
Nope, it's first or nothing sad

Am i not old enough undecided
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
kowema:
Ur Man as in Boyfriend or Your Husband?. Let's make it clear so we know how Much ryts u av.....If the former is the case then u better shut up and wait on the lord, if he is ur husband then be an asset wife not a Liability Wife, That way u can av asking ryt..Bless you
i love this

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by 04kaa: 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
Khalessi:
How much did you contribute to buying any of the cars?

Goodd question or u just feel a sense of entitlement that he must give it to u by sitting there and doing noting to earn money for urself, absolute laziness.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by GoodFaith: 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
blakky97:

Funniest nairaland post ever!
Maybe you are selfish to him ordinarily.
I know men are generous in nature.
It could be that any time you give him money to help you buy something, you usually wake him up at midnight (1:30am precisely) to ask him for your N40 change.
Then he thought within " dis one way no fit leave 40 card for me make I buy rothmans, na me go con give am car of 900k? Abeg make she dey her lane! No level for am"
Because lot of man are generous and have a kind heart-- 90% of women
think we are foolish
Oh boy, your above comment is close to one of my life story
Put $12,000.00 car out for a b, the fool contribute $1,000.00--- same day
I have different currency need $50, Girl friend told me she was loan me $50
the $50 was for her friend-----I should have know better
selfish B it is all about money-- sorry for your life
I am not foolish
Or she tell him that N40 I loan you is for my friend
Can u pay me back so that I will give it to my friend---N40 selfish B
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
gringrin. Babe vex buy yhur own........
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Samsonklin(m): 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
1stola:

gibberish
Does it matter if its gibberish? Just take d advise n walk away, its for ur own good
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Enasco1(m): 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
firstEVA:
He just bought another car, isn't he suppose to give me one, is it that he doesn't genuinely love me or he's just being selfish.
if he x ur husband n refuse u access 2 any of them, then he x selfish bt if he x ur boyfrd n u re expectin him 2 allow u have access, my dear sister go buy ur own.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
spikesC:

Nope, it's first or nothing sad

Am i not old enough undecided

I dont know your age sad
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by eckersley: 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
Raymondenyi:

EDITED;

U think u giving him sex, qualifies u to earn of his Struggles? U re nothing more, cos he can get same sex from anybody anywhere, even a love peddler, so nothing makes u special... Go and clean ur lazy silly as up n seek for ways to make ur own money.. silly girl..
Spits on thread

Giving him sex?
WHAT DA FK IS WRONG WT [Nigerian] men?
I do not subscribe to nor advocate premarital sex,
Here is my philosophy/stand on sex

1. No woman/lady [even my wife] can EVER give me sex.
Every man should be able to say and practice the same
Sex is a two way street.
A lady cannot lie on a bed and hv sex by/with herself, neither can a man. [don't u mention self-service]
If u say/believe a lady gives u sex, that means she does not enjoy it nor
has urges for it.

Women[like men] hv sexu-al urges but hv trained themselves to tie it to receiving
something from men.
Hence the men think their ladies reward
them[guys] with sex for the gifts/nice treatment they [men] provide.
And the ladies arrange/ make it appear so.

MEN PLEASE, DISCIPLINE URSELF AND CHANGE UR MENTALITY.
I beg u in the name of GOD
DMX ACCURATELY captures this in "What These Bit-ches Want"

I gave you, you gave me - BIT-CH,
I blazed you, you blazed me (c'mon)
Nothing more, nothing less, but you at my door
willing to confess that it's the best you ever tested
Better than all the rest, I'm like, "Aight girlfriend, hold up
I gave you, what you gave me Boo, a nut (f'real)"

Some ladies will say, Na mouth e dey make
Naaah ladies. I also walk the walk
----------

Should a lady and I ever discuss sex in marriage,
I tell them that
No girl NOT EVEN MY WIFE can use sex as a weapon or bargaining
chip against me.
And that I would warn my wife during courtship and after marriage
so she gets it into her skull.

I say sth along these lines
First, I am a firm believer and advocate of husbands and wives
using seperate bedrooms AND INTEND TO PRACTICE THIS TO THE HILT

I do not intend to hv sex during my honey moon and first 6 months of our marriage to drive home my message.
[Cos she'll think I abstained from premarital sex cos we are Christians]
Bt I talk abt this 6 months period so she understands that tho we r married sex is not the end all and be all.

Third, I operate the rule of 2
By that I mean.

If I'm in the mood and make a move on my wife and she turns down my advances.
I won't press or attempt talking her into it.
I just back off
2 days later, I'll approach her again
She says no. I back off
2 weeks after. Another NO
I back off
2 months after. Another No
I back off
Is someone expecting me to say 2 years.
NAAAAH.
For the next 2 years she'll be the sole initiator of sex.
If she comes to me for it, we do it.
If she doesn't come, no sweat
I wonder how that will impact her ego or feeling of being
sex-ually desired
My religion/person does not advocate revenge so it's out of the way

When I tell this to girls who are just my friends,
they say
No naaah. That's wickedness naah
U are heartless
blah, blah, blah

If abstaining frm sex for the 1st 30 years of youthful virility
did not kill me, it can't do so thereafter.

Where I dey go for life far and sex is not the ferry that
will take me there
Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by eckersley: 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
Equado:
closed my eyes and I saw your future...its so not good...
if you don't change from this path of yaz

*speaks pseudo-patois*
It's a pity mahn
I and I not allowed to give u more than ONE like
Jah bless u with more vision

Abeg, close ur eyes again whether u fit see
and give me 6 winning Baba Ijebu numbers cool

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by spikesC(m): 1:50am On Nov 11, 2014
Tashamania:

I dont know your age sad

Do i not look old enough to? sad
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 11, 2014
spikesC:

Do i not look old enough to? sad

grin grin you are a clown.

anyways, the smiley face looks old enough undecided
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by spikesC(m): 8:50am On Nov 11, 2014
Tashamania:

grin grin you are a clown.

anyways, the smiley face looks old enough undecided

wink

So, back to business.
You owe me big time, time to pay your debt undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman / Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.