Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) (27749 Views)

The Day The World Ended / The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 / Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Dreyl(m): 11:41am On Nov 07, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
Where I'm I? undecided
in sabisa forest. grin

1 Like

Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 07, 2014
we thank God,since all these days,I gave it up because it was too long
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 07, 2014
naruto shippudden
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by EvilSeeed: 11:43am On Nov 07, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Kabuto didn't die.

That sly muthafhucker.. angry

That guy is worse that Orochimaru and Madara and na Obito be ehn name.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by joseph1832(m): 11:43am On Nov 07, 2014
Hurray! At last Masashi Kishimoto will stop making people addicted to his pen and paper!.

Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by AJOT99(m): 11:44am On Nov 07, 2014
Alrite
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Idrismusty97(m): 11:45am On Nov 07, 2014
EvilSeeed:

That sly muthafhucker.. angry

That guy is worse that Orochimaru and Madara and na Obito be ehn name.
He became a good guy, They all became good guys smiley. In fact there is actually no villain in naruto. They all want peace in the world in their own ways.

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by EvilSeeed: 11:45am On Nov 07, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Kabuto didn't die. Yes he became the 7th hokage(Kakashi was the 6th). He fought with sasuke at the end, they both lost an arm.

Lemme guess how they lost their arms;

Sasuke come at him with his ultimate Chidori...

Naruto also goes at him with his Odama Rasengan...

For the first time EVER, they both connect and blow off each others arms..

grin

Correct?

3 Likes

Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by joseph1832(m): 11:45am On Nov 07, 2014
charix:

Now remaining that stupĀ”d "bleach" series.
Hey! I like bleach menh, what tha hell. Lol.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Idrismusty97(m): 11:46am On Nov 07, 2014
EvilSeeed:

Lemme guess how they lost their arms;

Sasuke come at him with his ultimate Chidori...

Naruto also goes at him with his Odama Rasengan...

For the first time EVER, they both connect and blow off each others arms..

grin

Correct?
Correct! As usual cheesy.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by joseph1832(m): 11:48am On Nov 07, 2014
politricks:
mehn It will be very hard for any manga to surpass Naruto.
There are mangas that surpass Naruto and Bleach. They are only just popular.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by tunexkiboy: 11:50am On Nov 07, 2014
#cryin embarassed#cryin so soon
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by EvilSeeed: 11:52am On Nov 07, 2014
joseph1832:
Hey! I like bleach menh, what tha hell. Lol.

I got bored with bleach.. Didnt seem to have any direction. Some people Bankais were just stupiid and unthinakble even by the limitless boundaries of the Anime world..

If you want a good series.. FOLLOW the Journey of Monkey D. Luffy and his band of merry men (Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Tony Tony Chopper, Nico Robin, Brook and Franky) as they sail the Grandline in search of One Piece. grin

Thats an Anime you have just got to love.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 07, 2014
Anyi3:
Thank goodness, now y'all peeps can focus on important things like finding ebola vaccine or fighting for world peace. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But some of us do all that.....and still have time for some good manga.! smiley
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by akashi01(m): 11:59am On Nov 07, 2014
yayy!!...finally my friends are gonna be sane again...being addicted to Naruto has damaged their lives..........FINALLY!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Barselonia(m): 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
When would Tom and Jerry finish
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
Barselonia:
When would Tom and Jerry finish

When you finish exploring the good manga on this site...have fun!

Tom and Jerry is for kids.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by EvilSeeed: 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
akashi01:
yayy!!...finally my friends are gonna be sane again...being addicted to Naruto has damaged their lives..........FINALLY!!!!!

I hope you understand that it is the Manga that is finished not the Anime..

And also remember that this is not the first time the Manga is finishing o!!
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by EvilSeeed: 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Correct! As usual cheesy.

Also..

Did Naruto marry Hinata

Did Sasuke and ever get to be with Sakura..

etc
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Idrismusty97(m): 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
EvilSeeed:

Also..

Did Naruto marry Hinata

Did Sasuke and ever get to be with Sakura..

etc
Yea sasuke end up with useless sakura and they both have a daughter.
Naruto end up with Hinata and a son named bolt and a daughter.
Shikamaru end up with that wind lady always walking with garra(Forgotten her name).

The chapter was too short....
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by EvilSeeed: 12:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Yea sasuke end up with useless sakura and they both have a daughter.
Naruto end up with Hinata and a son named bolt and a daughter.
Shikamaru end up with that wind lady always walking with garra(Forgotten her name).

The chapter was too short....

Hahahahahahaaa at useless Sakura. Why do you call her Useless. They were spinning her off to be Tsunade's protoge na. grin

Ask for Hinata and Naruto.. Hmmm! Not Bad.. The weakling of they Hyuga clan ending up with Naruto.

And the Wind Lady you speak of from Gaara's team must be Temari. grin I remember they both fought each other during their Chunin Exams.. grin That fight was too easy for Shikamaru who barely put in as much effort as she did. grin

Did Naruto ever stop being a Jinchuriki?
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
Sakura Chan. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by LeoSanchez(m): 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
All things on earth must come to an end.

Bt dis Amine eh.. Its the best av seen sha.
Great applaud to Kishi and his team for all the effort not to disappoint Naruto Fans for 15 years.. Wow..
And Much respect to ma best Characters
Fourth Hokage
Itachi
Tendo(Pain) same as Nagato
and wont forget Neji
it ended well but not as i anticipated sha..
and my opinion is dat Naruto deserves more than a Hokage.. I expected him to be the Kage of all d Hidden Villages together as one.
And Sasuke teaming wif Orochimaru creating somfin spectacular.
And the what finally happened to all the tail beast 'aside 8tails sha..' baka yaru konoyaru
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Whalewale(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
I dont read the manga comics... I only watch the anime...

I am currently at the war between the Allied forces and Obito... Naruto and Sasuke are battling Obito together. .. I watched the recent anime yesterday sef....lol
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
The only person I wish to see is Juriaya
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Baddestguyp(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
Idrismusty97:
I feel both happy and sad. This is how it all end? And i have been watching this anime for more than 6 years. Kishi no try at all! Now they should start releasing 10 videos per week! angry

This will definitely be the last manga i will ever waste my time on again. I have abandoned bleach long ago, they have spoil that once interesting manga. Currently listening to this naruto soundtrack. sad http://naruto-fans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/OST-Naruto-Shippuden-13-Solitude.mp3
try, code geass attack on Titan, death note, fairy tail, no game no life, fma, Gintama, etc
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Baddestguyp(m): 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
so many unanswered questions, Kakashi's face was never shown,

anyway, I still have sword art online and I'll restart Naruto from d very first Episode
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by EvilSeeed: 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
INDESTRUCTABLEX:
The only person I wish to see is Juriaya

Ero Sennin a.k.a Jiraya San.. grin

That Nigga was killed like a little biitch by Tendo sinceeeeee.. grin
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Baddestguyp(m): 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
Whalewale:
I dont read the manga comics... I only watch the anime...

I am currently at the war between the Allied forces and Obito... Naruto and Sasuke are battling Obito together. .. I watched the recent anime yesterday sef....lol
u still dey far, kaguya the sage of the 6 paths mother will get reincarnated
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Baddestguyp(m): 12:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
EvilSeeed:

Ero Sennin a.k.a Jiraya San.. grin

That Nigga was killed like a little biitch by Tendo sinceeeeee.. grin
only because he didn't know Pein's powers unlike Naruto. he'd have roasted Pein
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by igbsam(m): 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
Oh wow....finally.

Can someone tell me what season is the Naruto Shippuden is right now ? The last one i bought was season 37. Where the team 7 (Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura) are fighting the 10 tails demon with the help of the old hokages who resurrected from the dead. I no trust all this Nigerian CD pirates. Can't follow it online anymore cos the amount of money i spend on data just to watch this Anime is something else.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Darcwudz(m): 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
Naruto!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adichie Condems Buhari's Govt In Blistering New York Times Op-ed / List Of My Recent Completed Stories / I'm Pregnant For My Sister's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.