Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) (27763 Views)

The Day The World Ended / The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 / Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by EvilSeeed: 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
Csami:
Naruto is good but ma opinion, bleach is better.
Does one piece and death note have anime? If yes, where can I download them from?

Yes Deathnote has Anime (Completed even) .. My advice is download the full torrent..

Onepiece has an Anime that has gone VERY VERY VERY far.. The download would run into atleast 5 gig.

Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by webizone(m): 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
FIGHTS THAT IMPRESSED ME:
* When Naruto beat that threadlike shinobi (what was his name again?) that shikamaru, choji and ino were trying to beat with that man that can die, and he did that straight from training! It was the first time I confirmed Naruto.

*When Naruto beat Nagato (Pein) who never lost before, ever. Infact na there I believe am.

* Any battle shikamaru won.

* Madara v Hashirama

* Sasuke v Killer Bee. How killer bee use those swords with speed, accuracy and precision. Mehn, I thought Sasuke was a goner.

* In fact, I can't remember them all, but somethings I can't forget:
- The way Hashirama laughs when he talks.
- The way Madara taunts his opponents.
- The way the music changes when Naruto or Sasuke are about to win a fight.
- Funny parts involving Naruto either being hit on the head by Tsunade, Sakura or his frog master. Or his interactions with Jiraiya, Kakashi and Yamato. Remember him and Yamato in a palanquin as they were being chased by mech-naruto?
Or even the way he behaves for Ichiraku-ramen? Itadakimasu!

Phew, so so so much. Thank you Masashi K.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by EvilSeeed: 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
webizone:
FIGHTS THAT IMPRESSED ME:
* When Naruto beat that threadlike shinobi (what was his name again?) that shikamaru, choji and ino were trying to beat with that man that can die, and he did that straight from training! It was the first time I confirmed Naruto.

*When Naruto beat Nagato (Pein) who never lost before, ever. Infact na there I believe am.

* Any battle shikamaru won.

* Madara v Hashirama

* Sasuke v Killer Bee. How killer bee use those swords with speed, accuracy and precision. Mehn, I thought Sasuke was a goner.

* In fact, I can't remember them all, but somethings I can't forget:
- The way Hashirama laughs when he talks.
- The way Madara taunts his opponents.
- The way the music changes when Naruto or Sasuke are about to win a fight.
- Funny parts involving Naruto either being hit on the head by Tsunade, Sakura or his frog master. Or his interactions with Jiraiya, Kakashi and Yamato. Remember him and Yamato in a palanquin as they were being chased by mech-naruto?
Or even the way he behaves for Ichiraku-ramen? Itadakimasu!

Phew, so so so much. Thank you Masashi K.

[b]Top Fights for me are;

1. Naruto vs Kabuto - The fight where Tsunade gave him her pendant.

2. Orochimaru vs the 3rd Hokage - Where Orochimaru got paralysed.

3. The two serious Rock lee fights - Against Gaara during their Chunnin exams and the one against that bone guy.

4. The Sasuke vs Itachi fight - Where he killed Itachi. The fight against Kiler Bee deserves a mention, but he didnt achieve that alone.

5. The Naruto versus Killer Bee's brothers fight - Where he first exhibits the lightening pace of his father (which I believe would become a Kekkei Genkai for the Uzumaki clan)

6. I agree with all Shikamaru Fights as well..

7. Kakshi versus Zabuza fight.. Epic..

8. The Sasuke versus Lee - Chunin exam

9. Sasuke versus Danzo - Epic. grin

10. Gaara versus Naruto..

Some Teamwork fights worthy of mention includes the Young Naruto and Sasuke team versus Orochimaru.. Where Naruto called Sasuke 'Bibi kun' after stopping that bigass snake.. grin

KAi.. Good times I tell you. [/b]
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by webizone(m): 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
EvilSeeed:

[b]Top Fights for me are;

1. Naruto vs Kabuto - The fight where Tsunade gave him her pendant.

2. Orochimaru vs the 3rd Hokage - Where Orochimaru got paralysed.

3. The two serious Rock lee fights - Against Gaara during their Chunnin exams and the one against that bone guy.

4. The Sasuke vs Itachi fight - Where he killed Itachi. The fight against Kiler Bee deserves a mention, but he didnt achieve that alone.

5. The Naruto versus Killer Bee's brothers fight - Where he first exhibits the lightening pace of his father (which I believe would become a Kekkei Genkai for the Uzumaki clan)

6. I agree with all Shikamaru Fights as well..

7. Kakshi versus Zabuza fight.. Epic..

8. The Sasuke versus Lee - Chunin exam

9. Sasuke versus Danzo - Epic. grin

10. Gaara versus Naruto..

Some Teamwork fights worthy of mention includes the Young Naruto and Sasuke team versus Orochimaru.. Where Naruto called Sasuke 'Bibi kun' after stopping that bigass snake.. grin

KAi.. Good times I tell you. [/b]

My my I totally forgot the apprehension I felt anytime I heard the Akatsuki song. I was like, "Could anyone beat these guys?" And whenever it happened, it was EPIC!
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by webizone(m): 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
Arigato, Masashi Kishimoto!
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by EvilSeeed: 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
webizone:

My my I totally forgot the apprehension I felt anytime I heard the Akatsuki song. I was like, "Could anyone beat these guys?" And whenever it happened, it was EPIC!

And the Naruto vs Pain fight?!!

Its worth mentioning that Jiraya had done like 75% of the Work for him including giving him the low down on how to beat him grin
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by blessedvisky(m): 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
Hey guys, I just discovered that the owner of Nairaland, MR Seun is (or used to be) a naruto manga reader.. Here is a thread he created back in the days, 2007 to be precise.. www.nairaland.com/42031/unexpected-fight-naruto-manga-chapter#down wonders shall neva end

1 Like

Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
blessedvisky:
Hey guys, I just discovered that the owner of Nairaland, MR Seun is (or used to be) a naruto manga reader.. Here is a thread he created back in the days, 2007 to be precise.. www.nairaland.com/42031/unexpected-fight-naruto-manga-chapter#down wonders shall neva end

Manga and anime is for everyone....

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
Baddestguyp:
u still dey far, kaguya the sage of the 6 paths mother will get reincarnated
yeeepa!! shocked
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Baddestguyp(m): 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
Csami:
Naruto is good but ma opinion, bleach is better.
Does one piece and death note have anime? If yes, where can I download them from?
bleach is dead, to me it ended after ichigo defeated aizen, d new arc is trash, I tried my best to read it but its not getting through.

try sword art online and no game no life...epic.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Baddestguyp(m): 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
smartest anime major characters

1) light yagami - death note

1) Lelouch - code geass
light and Lelouch share number 1 spot

3) sora and shiro - no game no life

4) shikamaru - Naruto

5) ishida - bleach
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Idrismusty97(m): 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
Baddestguyp:

1) Lelouch - code geass

4) shikamaru - Naruto

5) ishida - bleach
Why aren't you choosing villains, you think they are not smart? Kabuto is as smart or smarter than Shikamaru in naruto. In bleach i think Aizen is even smarter than Ishida smiley.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Baddestguyp(m): 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Why aren't you choosing villains, you think they are not smart? Kabuto is as smart or smarter than Shikamaru in naruto. In bleach i think Aizen is even smarter than Ishida smiley.
like my topic stated, only major characters and 1 for each anime or only death note and code geass characters will make top 10 sef.

I don't see how aizen is smart. what did he do?

kabuto is smart but not even up to Kakashi, sasuke, Zetsu, shino, Madara, etc

1 Like

Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
JUHABACH:

have you heard of ONE PIECE.

pls I dont know why people keep bitching abt one piece
d main character is hyped he defeated guys dat were far. ahead of his league its like saying naruto defeating orochimaru as a small boy.
Also one piece is too predictable we all know who would win
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by nwaobitex: 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
what is naruto
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by macof(m): 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
Idrismusty97:
He became a good guy, They all became good guys smiley. In fact there is actually no villain in naruto. They all want peace in the world in their own ways.

That's the best thing about Naruto...I find it mature and different

Unlike American cartoons that have never ending villains that the heroes refuse to put an end to

1 Like

Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by webizone(m): 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
I love smart characters and you guys are making me want to watch Death Note....
But wait o. Don't you think it's overloaded with too many smart people? I kinda loved naruto's diversity: like shikamaru is known for his brains, ino for her beauty, heart and mind control, choji for his strength, etc.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by akashi01(m): 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
EvilSeeed:

I hope you understand that it is the Manga that is finished not the Anime..

And also remember that this is not the first time the Manga is finishing o!!
aahh just when i thought i've got my friends back
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by webizone(m): 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
macof:

Unlike American cartoons that have never ending villains that the heroes refuse to put an end to

I love that difference. I love them both. I wanna be mature and yet immature or young again. It makes me balanced. I wonder what a real african cartoon would be like. I mean its concept.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by webizone(m): 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
akashi01:
aahh just when i thought i've got my friends back
LOLSDDD
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Baddestguyp(m): 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
nwaobitex:
what is naruto
the animation with the best storyline and character development in the world

3 Likes

Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by UchihaItachi(m): 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ultimatesammie:

pls I dont know why people keep bitching abt one piece
d main character is hyped he defeated guys dat were far. ahead of his league its like saying naruto defeating orochimaru as a small boy.
Also one piece is too predictable we all know who would win

One piece is too predictable? Oh please, this coming from someone that hasn't even seen the anime...but if by any chance you've actually seen it, tell me you predicted the outcome of "shabondy archipelago arc" or "the war of the best" or that you've figured out the mystery behind the "void century" or "the will of D" or the middle initial "Đ" itself...

Of course we all know that good always win against evil, it's not peculiar to One Piece. But you can't tell me you can possibly predict the twists in it, only the mangaka can do that
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Baddestguyp(m): 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
macof:

American cartoons are annoying, even I can make a non-filler Episode for superman and Batman and it won't affect d storyline
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Baddestguyp(m): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
webizone:
I love smart characters and you guys are making me want to watch Death Note....
But wait o. Don't you think it's overloaded with too many smart people? I kinda loved naruto's diversity: like shikamaru is known for his brains, ino for her beauty, heart and mind control, choji for his strength, etc.
watch death note anime or read d manga, u won't regret.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Mordyb: 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
EvilSeeed:

I got bored with bleach.. Didnt seem to have any direction. Some people Bankais were just stupiid and unthinakble even by the limitless boundaries of the Anime world..

If you want a good series.. FOLLOW the Journey of Monkey D. Luffy and his band of merry men (Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Tony Tony Chopper, Nico Robin, Brook and Franky) as they sail the Grandline in search of One Piece. grin

Thats an Anime you have just got to love.
watched from episode 1 to 300 in 3wks and i discovered my ribs where shaking some times when am even doing some work i just think about it and giggle
and everyone will be like see this wéré
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by macof(m): 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
Am jst concerned about my first beloved character -Neji san
Kishi made him kinda weak in Shippuden
I almost cried when He died

And then Konohamaru the future hokage
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Mordyb: 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
Baddestguyp:

1) Lelouch - code geass

4) shikamaru - Naruto
put lelouch as number 1 when i finally finished code geasse i was so impressed with his planing that not even. Vivi could read through it
5) ishida - bleach
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Baddestguyp(m): 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
Mordyb:
watched from episode 1 to 300 in 3wks and i discovered my ribs where shaking some times when am even doing some work i just think about it and giggle
and everyone will be like see this wéré
pls where can I download one piece Episodes not more than 60mb each pls
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Baddestguyp(m): 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
[quote author=Mordyb post=27812562][/quote] Lelouch and light share number 1
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by macof(m): 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
igbsam:
Oh wow....finally.

Can someone tell me what season is the Naruto Shippuden is right now ? The last one i bought was season 37. Where the team 7 (Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura) are fighting the 10 tails demon with the help of the old hokages who resurrected from the dead. I no trust all this Nigerian CD pirates. Can't follow it online anymore cos the amount of money i spend on data just to watch this Anime is something else.

Lmao I stopped buying 9ja cd at season 19 when Naruto was heading to lightening island to learn how to control Kyuubi

Ever since I settled for online download and manga
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Idrismusty97(m): 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
macof:

Exactly! smiley
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by webizone(m): 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
Baddestguyp:
watch death note anime or read d manga, u won't regret.

Is it as long as naruto?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adichie Condems Buhari's Govt In Blistering New York Times Op-ed / List Of My Recent Completed Stories / I'm Pregnant For My Sister's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.