Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,824 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) (8754 Views)

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / Guys Whats Wrong With This Picture, Can You? (photo) / Guys What's Your Take On Girls That Sag,smoke/drink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) by cupidhero(m): 8:59am On Nov 07, 2014
only sag if it pays you or boosts your confidence. i don't think it is right for a lady to sag since she will be only feeding em pervs who will be watching closely to get a better view of her butt cheeks.
Re: Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 07, 2014
There are some clothes you sag with and its sexy.

I like girls that sag moderately and with the right clothes.

Me too dey sag in a senior way cool
Re: Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) by faithugo64(f): 9:25am On Nov 07, 2014
unibenstudent1:
yes nah,u weh dey sag as u want sit down that day..u think say I no catch u
God don catch you today,so all you do is to go about looking at people's bums abi??
Re: Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 07, 2014
justmag:

Damn! U sound pissed. Lol
Lol.. The thing dey vex me joor, especially when those girls are on bike.
Re: Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) by unibenstudent1(m): 9:29am On Nov 07, 2014
faithugo64:
God don catch you today,so all you do is to go about looking at people's bums abi??
eyes are meant see anything,,it doesn't select,,if ur bum come in the way of the eye the eye go saw it
Re: Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) by ghost1718(m): 10:02am On Nov 07, 2014
marieolae:
haha that's so funny right? undecided undecided
re u the one on ur profile pix ??
Re: Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) by marieolae(f): 10:05am On Nov 07, 2014
ghost1718:
re u the one on ur profile pix ??
yes
Re: Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) by Dreyl(m): 10:08am On Nov 07, 2014
marieolae:
Sagging all d way!
Do you have big asz?
Re: Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) by Dreyl(m): 10:12am On Nov 07, 2014
MzPreshie:
Lol.. The thing dey vex me joor, especially when those girls are on bike.
swear that you don't sag too.. grin
Re: Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) by adepiero: 10:17am On Nov 07, 2014
Sagging is a form of advertisement for the females undecided

BTW, marieolae! u no get ukwu na, how the sagging wan take happen?
Re: Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 07, 2014
Dreyl:
swear that you don't sag too.. grin
Lol.. Aint no reason to lie about it. kiss
Re: Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) by marieolae(f): 10:22am On Nov 07, 2014
adepiero:
Sagging is a form of advertisement for the females undecided

BTW, marieolae! u no get ukwu na, how the sagging wan take happen?
u see me for ur street before?

1 Like

Re: Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) by adepiero: 10:25am On Nov 07, 2014
marieolae:
u see me for ur street before?
I dey imagine nooni undecided
Re: Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) by ghost1718(m): 10:29am On Nov 07, 2014
marieolae:
yes
wow,,but u dont look like sagging girl to me
Re: Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) by ghost1718(m): 10:34am On Nov 07, 2014
MzPreshie:
It's plain stupidity and lack of sense. I wish they would encounter touts one day. Nansense..
u when i see yesterday wearing g-string, for ur mind nah u dey cover everywhere
Re: Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) by Dreyl(m): 10:35am On Nov 07, 2014
MzPreshie:
Lol.. Aint no reason to lie about it. kiss
hmmm so it's true.you are actually guilty as charged.. grin
Re: Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) by franugo(m): 10:40am On Nov 07, 2014
Hmmm oh yea, that's some pretty as$ right there, gotta get me some of that ...mm, yea....

Ummm op repeat wetin u talk, i no hear u d first timecheesygrin
Re: Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) by chidirowland(f): 10:41am On Nov 07, 2014
Is lack of home training
Re: Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) by dnawah(m): 10:42am On Nov 07, 2014
faithugo64:
As a lady,i find it disgusting the way most ladies expose their panties and bums in the name of sagging. Most ladies actually think that sagging makes them look attractive to the opposite sex hence my reason for creating this thread.

Sagging here means when a lady wears an undersized pair of trousers or shorts that barely covers her buttocks!!
Guys what do you think of ladies that sag?

Everyone is welcomed to air his/her opinion

ladies who sag are also welcomed,come in and know what the malefolks thinks

derailers and trolls,stay off
they don have the fear of God,they runs life so tay they body no be anything again.no shame
Re: Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) by ghost1718(m): 10:55am On Nov 07, 2014
unibenstudent1:
I will gladly reseive the slap and afterwards leave as an hero for pulling down the great marieolae trouser ,and everyone supported me in Lagos including my brother fashola himself
dude i wud love to be there when u pull her trouser down if u do it without me i GO join her card no
Re: Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 07, 2014
Some girls look cute with sagging.
Re: Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 07, 2014
sagging is good when your put in your top and use a good belt to match#i do sag like that
Re: Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) by valmunich(m): 11:44am On Nov 07, 2014
Damn! It's always sexy grin
Re: Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) by ghost1718(m): 11:48am On Nov 07, 2014
mizzkeji44:
Some girls look cute with sagging.
is like ur one of them ??
Re: Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2014
Only girls without azz sag..and some re sexy tho
Re: Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) by ghost1718(m): 11:51am On Nov 07, 2014
prettythicksme:
sagging is good when your put in your top and use a good belt to match#i do sag like that
u mean with g-string abi ??,,,,,lwkm
Re: Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 07, 2014
ghost1718:
u mean with g-string abi ??,,,,,lwkm
even though i wear g string and i sag with my top in and with belt it won't show my pant.
Re: Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
ghost1718:
is like ur one of them ??
NO AM NOT
Re: Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) by naijaboiy: 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
marieolae:
Sagging all d way!
Trouble maker grin

1 Like

Re: Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) by ghost1718(m): 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
mizzkeji44:

NO AM NOT
re u sure ?? Because i saw something like g-string at ur downside last time i check,,,,lwkm
Re: Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) by ghost1718(m): 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
prettythicksme:
even though i wear g string and i sag with my top in and with belt it won't show my pant.
so u follow dey wear catapult for ur downside, dey call am pant abi
Re: Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) by ghost1718(m): 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Do girls sag? I hav neva hrd of it...
u may be seeing thins but to me ur blind that side because ur under age

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Just Imagine How These Ladies Are Exposing Their Body / If You Were God Will You Answer This Lady's Prayers (Photo) / Tale Of A House Boy … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.