Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! - Romance (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! (181460 Views)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Ksslib(m): 11:25am On Nov 09, 2014
Caseless:
Larride, dannyxy, ksslib, jekyllandhyde, giiiyaz, ochon, obayaya, tabh, gentlemimi, k2030, miner etc, pls come and vote for rozzay.
Kai my vroza, a fity I kwuzunt bote for that nyanrinya rozzay, my hanu were tied cuz bibly iz za gyel I wanted to win za frice.

Yaya aiki and giki? I hofe you are zoing gwud?
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Toks2008(m): 11:27am On Nov 09, 2014
UnimkeAk:

I swear u jst made me remember one of my guys.

Every time, he is like
Unimke as I dey come bk from work today, I see one babe wif Very SERIOUS big yanch, I nearly gt accident. grin grin

It sounds funny when i hear people talk about booty and seems many don't know the difference in bern bootilicious and been curvaceous.

You can be bootilicious yet not curvy
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Sijo01(f): 11:50am On Nov 09, 2014
DExplorer1:
Thanks dear. Been a while, hope you're good? smiley

Sure I am. I believe you are too.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by velly001(m): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2014
phew!! Finally miss nairaland e yaf waka cum nd go. . . . . . . . . Honor b given to whom it belongs, congrats to JENNIMMA and her crew, her managers and nairalanders for making this fun,. . . and giving alot of shy,young nd naive ladies, oppourtunity to participate.
To all my winners. . . cute, stylish, sexy, intelligent beauty QUEENS
ROZZAY
TEMIGRACIE
MARTHAK
ROKIATU
KACHISBARBIE
VIVLY
MAUREENSYLVIA
AFRICANAPPLE
CUPIDORA
ANNYPIE
FIDIRA
OMOLOLA1
ANGELAMINA

You all are queens in my world and to sum1 special.

Get another chance to beauty queen
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by lanxlot(m): 12:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
Dygeasy:
Contestant No. 3

<<|Jennimma|>>

This beautiful lady from from Imo state is in her late teens and is a studstudentThe University of Benin studying Banking and Finance. She enjoys reading, cooking, travelling, public speaking and watching movies. The only thing that makes her different from other people is her 100% originality because she is the real and only version of herself. She is attracted to intelligent, matured and God fearing people and she looks up to her beautiful mum and Mrs Okonjo Ngozi Iweala.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1839956_img20141106wa0008_jpeg806b69f4a2017bbfd4962d754b923d48

You wanna win Jennimma's heart and attention? Give her fried plantain with egg sauce and ofe akwu with rice. Her goal isn't to live forever but to build something that will and fulfill her dream of being a World Bank President. Whoop! Did you see that? She thinks she deserves to be Miss Nairaland because she's got all it takes.

Imagine our very own Miss Nairaland heading the World Bank. Awesome ain't it? I want to see it, if you want to, Vote Contestant Number 3, Jennimma as your next Miss Nairaland.

JENNIMMA'S QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

Question 1: Several women have competed in Miss Nairaland competitions in the past. With all the criticism and down-talking of contestants, many potential contenders were discouraged and opted out, but you didn't. Why did you decide to roll with the tide and participate in this edition of Miss Nairaland?

"Its expected for people to voice out their opinions because everyone has the freedom of speech. why should i fret about negative comments? It is their own opinions and they have the right to.make it known and I also have the right to ignore it too. I am beautiful in my mind and I need no one to tell me if i'm or not. And if they do,its a nice
feeling that someone does agree with me..plus i see people agreeing with me thus their votes and thats what i see and smile at. I wish the negative comment makers would desist because we all deal with negativity differently."

Question 2: What gives you an edge over your competition?

"Hmmmm...what gives me an edge? edge,sounds strong like a dangerous weapon. but seriously,I often go through the pictures of all the 14
ladies and smile at how beautiful they are. Umu nwanyi magburu onwe ha na mma (it means-the ladies are beautiful). They did give me a run for
my money...but the edge i've over them is the fact that my campaign team are super awesome#waves# I can't thank them enough.They're like the string in my bow. They believed in me and made sure the stood by me. And the voters, their consistency amazes me. These are my edges, I believe. Edges that i'm grateful for. daalu nnu,ndi ezigbo m!(Welldone, my good people.)"

Question 3: How would a good friend or family member describe you?

A good friend would describe me as intelligent,witty,caring,humrous and hardworking person. well,i must say this is true because i always
strive for the best in everything i do. You can call me a perfectionist.

Question 4: If there was one thing you could improve in Africa or amongst Africans, what would it be? And Why?

"I love being African! i wouldn't change it for anything. Africans are just unique in their own way. I love the diversity in our cultures. It is just awesome. Our cultural heritage should go beyond those artifacts behind glass cases in museums that people hardly visit. Our culture doesn't stop at our nationality,no! it is who we are. We should let it be seen everywhere. I would love to see a benin bronze in the white house or Mitchell Obama rocking a gele. I will celebrate our cultures from the tinest detail to the loudest one. I'm proudly African."

Question 5: Why did you choose your educational or career path? How would you use a position in your (desired) field to better situations in your
community?

"A career can often be used to light a path for others to see with. Sometimes,we choose what we do and other times,we stumble upon it. Well, I chose what to do. I chose banking because i've always wanted to
be a banker since i was a kid. i lived in a street where virtually all the neighbours were bankers. i grew up admiring them and i love to be
one. Being a banker offers you the opportunity to meet and assist people from different works of life with their financial problems."

Question 6: What was a recent goal that you accomplished?

"I've set several goals for myself in the past. some were achieved, some were not.The ones not achieved,i take it at a second time around. but when i look at myself now, I see my admission into the
university as a goal. You know the problems with Nigerian Universities, you may pass jamb and postume and still nor see your name on the admission list. Well,i am grateful God sealed it this year."

Question 7: The roles of women in the world are expanding. However, they still remain fairly limited. Do you think it's imperative that roles of women should be more than the typical maternal and/or spousal duties? What would you do to get more women actively involved in atypical positions?

"Sometimes,i wonder when the issue of gender discrimination will
finally be buried. To me,the female gender and male gender are equal. If I graduated with the same certificate as him,what stops me from applying for the same post as he? being a homemaker is a tough
job,the cleaning,cooking,parenting isn't easy.but you still find women pursuing a demanding career while their home front still stands firm. its all about believing in yourself and managing your time. Be an
awesome mother,but never restrict yourself from being the World Bank President if you've the right criteria.

Question 8: Given the chance to be a part of the www.nairaland.com administrative unit, what would you change about the forum and Nairalanders? What changes would you effect?

Excessive and ludicrous banning. And if antispambot is a person, I'd sentence him to prison,see how he likes it.#Lolz#...but really,I'd
train the necessary people on the criteria for banning and clearly state how long each ban will go for, so when its committed, the person
will know the reason and a message would be sent quoting the exact place and punishments. I believe we should learn to cool down."

Question 9:What can't you do without?

Come on! like seriously? the list is that long. okay,i really don't have anything in particular,but then...my novels ehn! I am always close with one. even when I'm sleeping or in the restroom. Seriously,i'm addicted to good novels."

Question 10: Define "Beauty".

Beauty can be viewed from different contexts. but I see beauty in the faces of these gorgeous ladies i'm contesting with. Infact, everyone is beautiful. When we show kindness,humility,grace,forgiveness to
people,tgen we are expressing tge beauty in our hearts. but when it comes with a face that makes people look twice,even awesome! you're
indeed lucky and i do find myself in the category of lucky ones.

fried plantain and egg sauce to win her heart? that's too cheap. what's her house address?
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by lurex2rhyme(m): 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
lanxlot:
fried plantain and egg sauce to win her heart? that's too cheap. what's her house address?

my huz. u find my huz u find d queen bt no throughfare.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by mumu9gerian: 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kunleskey:
popularity,monthly data and cash.. Is the real benefit
monthly data and cash for how many months
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
I saw your vote of Thanks @Rozzay

It was nice to have you all in the contest.
For the things you saw that you didn't like and expected them hidden___ we are judges: not moderators. We can only reprimand them from here, we can't hide comments or ban any user. I think we did our best to caution them.
We would improve on all this.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
Natasha2:

You're welcome sugar kiss
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by deife(m): 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
rokiatu:
So thats the end of the road? cry cry hahahhaaha anyways a special thanks to all those who voted for me right from the beginning till the end.

Creamish, deife, Awho, Jejemanito, medunah, Guykhena, Ellemuah, Natasha2 You guys rock, I truly appreciate the time you guys took to do this for me wink Thanks you so much.

Jennimma, congratulations.

And the judges, big up to you guy.

That's the spirit gurl. smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by ikekings(m): 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
Don4life:

boss am present
Lol.. You are too late. The contest has ended.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by otiigba1(m): 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
@Rokiatu you are also a winner, you are a real woman will you Marry me? wink grin tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
velly001:
phew!! Finally miss nairaland e yaf waka cum nd go. . . . . . . . . Honor b given to whom it belongs, congrats to JENNIMMA and her crew, her managers and nairalanders for making this fun,. . . and giving alot of shy,young nd naive ladies, oppourtunity to participate.
To all my winners. . . cute, stylish, sexy, intelligent beauty QUEENS
ROZZ AY
TEMIGR ACIE
MART HAK
ROKI ATU
KACHISB ARBIE
V IVLY
MAUREE NSYLVIA
AFRICA NAPPLE
CUP IDORA
ANN YPIE
FIDI RA
OMOL OLA1
ANGELA MINA

You all are queens in my world and to sum1 special.

Get another chance to beauty queen

hian...
Thanks much for this word of encouragement.
__but I wasn't a contestant na.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by lanxlot(m): 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
ikekings:
Lol.. You are too late. The contest has ended.
na nw I wan cast My vote....how much reach the winner sef?
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by velly001(m): 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hian...
Thanks much for this word of encouragement.
__but I wasn't a contestant na.
i know. . u wer a judge. .
Jes Mentioning my queens on nairaland. . . . *claps* u made d list
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Zanxx(f): 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Chei! Guy,small small na...These grammatical bullet fit wake Abacha na

hahahahahahahaha girl u cray no be small. oh my days. i remember sometime ago a guy said he cried when you called him a village spiderman.lol. love you girl
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
velly001:
i know. . u wer a judge. .
Jes Mentioning my queens on nairaland. . . . *claps* u made d list

yaaaaaayyy

*twerks to ChrisB Loyal*
__ still excited
*doing the Michael Jackson moonwalk*

Thankssss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by UnimkeAk(m): 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
Toks2008:

It sounds funny when i hear people talk about booty and seems many don't know the difference in bern bootilicious and been curvaceous.

You can be bootilicious yet not curvy

No how wer babe go get serious big booty wer e no go curve.

Abi ur babe yanch dey square in shape
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by velly001(m): 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

yaaaaaayyy

*twerks to ChrisB Loyal*
__ still excited
*doing the Michael Jackson moonwalk*

Thankssss kiss
if u fall i'd run out

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by UnimkeAk(m): 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Lwkmd!!! Ur boy na serious asewooo grin

Confam !
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
Zanxx:

hahahahahahahaha girl u cray no be small. oh my days. i remember sometime ago a guy said he cried when you called him a village spiderman. lol. love you girl
LmaO! Chei idowuogbo you need deliverance eee.. love you more gal grin kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Toks2008(m): 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
UnimkeAk:

No how wer babe go get serious big booty wer e no go curve.

Abi ur babe yanch dey square in shape

Lol! I guess you are a learner in this field so let me help you out.

Im sure you have heard the term body statistics before and if a lady has a waist line that is quite smaller than the bust and hips then you can say she is curvy but a bootilicious lady can have her waist line same with that of her hips yet her booty could be extremely big yet you cant say she is curvy and a lady can be very petite without big buttocks yet can be very curvy.

Hope you get.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Medunah: 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
rokiatu:
So thats the end of the road? cry cry hahahhaaha anyways a special thanks to all those who voted for me right from the beginning till the end.

Creamish, deife, Awho, Jejemanito, medunah, Guykhena, Ellemuah, Natasha2 You guys rock, I truly appreciate the time you guys took to do this for me wink Thanks you so much.

Jennimma, congratulations.

And the judges, big up to you guy.
U re still a queen bae, u welcome smiley

@vivly, u rock girl wink
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
Some bull.shits going on here cool cool
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Luckygurl(f): 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
yinkard4me:

Remind me to sign u up as my campaign manager when d time comes...

Lol!! You sure have my backing any day any time cheesy cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by dre11(m): 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
lanicky:
ATTENTION EVERYBODY!!! JENIMMAA HAS BN BANNED BY EVANGELIST SPAM BOT ABI NA SPAM BOLT....SO ABEG HELP US BEG THEM MODS TO RELEASE OUR QUEEN OOOO gringrin

I'm fecking happy tonight....them don ban me twice today....bt dat's nothing now.. cos d crown is already in our family house.

Special thanks to....our family members on LANICKY'S CHAT THREAD...CONGRAT...THE CROWN IS ALREADY IN OUR ROYAL E FAMILY HOUSE.....hehehe

Thanks...bro Jeffreyjames, sis Charijee, sis Cheripet, MsMariah daveP, Xtarxhyne, toniro, Elantracey, sis repogirl mum PrettySpicey, dre11, Lorlaalohz, Princesschi, IrishKez, redgem, Yungmilio,damoskiy, 3Dimension, Beennkumar, Chief Kelvingraphics..TemitopeDaniel...chibwike,Missyhorlah,...who else oooo...choi they are just toooo many cheesycheesy

I dey come.....lemme go get my listgrin

gringrin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by BotherMleeper(m): 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
Dafuq is this jeniminimamamammmaa everyone speaks of?
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
MY GRATITUDE SPEECH.

It is difficult to express my gratitude and love to you all. You know this saying "a dog wags its tail with its heart"-oh well,I'm like that dog today. I want to say so much,but I can hardly find the words. But I guess I have to start from somewhere.

Here is saying a big THANK YOU to Nairaland,one of the biggest social sites and the master minds of the Miss Nairaland Competition for creating an avenue to enhance confidence and portray the beauty of African women. I'm glad to be part of this year's edition. How can I fail to mention our inestimable judges-MizMyColi(fast becoming my role model),Kachisbarbie(my big mummy),Teeo(hello handsome),Dygeasy(you've an amazing personality) for creating out time from their tight schedules to judge and make sure contestants and voters adhere to the rules. I'd say its a job welldone.

Secondly,I thank my fellow contestants-Rokiatu, Rozzay, Fidira, Temigracie, Cupidora ,MarthaK ,Maureensylvia, Vivly, Africanapple, Nasbsprada ,Omolola1, Angelamina and Annypie for being bold to contest for Miss Nairaland. When,I said y'll gave me a run for my money,i meant it. You're all beautiful and confident. No matter the stage you bowed out,I observed that you put in your best despite the negative comments and criticisms. I'm proud to have contested alongside with you all. We're all winners.

And to my campaign team-TheOptimusPrime Crew. You guys are a blessing and I must boast,formidable. I remember the times I nearly backed out because of the stress-here is DaveP calling me to take more photos at the other hand,MsMariah giving me tips and then again kelvingraphics scolding me when I made a mistake...but you all stood by me and pushed me forward to the crown which was our sole goal. Thank you so much MsMariah,LogoDwhiz,Naijaboiy,Lanicky ,DaveP, Luckygurl and Kelvingraghics(my able CM). I love you all to the moon and back.

Shout out to all my favourite NL writers and Literature section as a whole. Thank you for believing and supporting your own. Out of your precious time,you still answered me when I needed your help. Temitopedaniels words still rings in my ears "no other section takes this crown but Literature" and true to your words,its reality. Nigeria has got talent really,the likes of Royver, JulietAKK, Auderytimms, Repogirl, Prettyspicey, Nimen ,Divepen, Almacherish, Calismart, D9ty7, Virgo, TiffanyJ ,Candy, Temitopedaniel Therock5555 and the rest too numerous to mention are the best writers to reckon with. At a time,I thought you won't support me,but you proved me wrong and for that,I promise to always follow and read up your lovely stories. Long Live Literature Section!

My e-family members have been so supportive.I recall my early days in Nairaland,Lanicky's Chat Thread was the first thread I stumbled on and that was were I made my first comment. You all welcomed me as family and our bond grew from there. I brought the crown home! #shows them the crown# like you promised I would. Prettyspicey a.k.a MamaP, jefferyjamez, charijee, cheriepet, noble4d ,toniro, dre11, sexysapphire, xtarxhyne ,joecutie ,redgem, frankben ,tmx21, jigsawkillah, lorlaahlozz and so many others too numerous to mention. I love y'll plenty.

My shout out goes out to all Uniben Students both freshers and stalites(Uniben Admission Guide Thread) who supported their own and made Uniben proud...we no dey carry last,true true. Thank you,pweetyz, kulkatty ,3coins, neldrizzy ,handie, chizzy94, dozieinspired, kelvin0, kelvindim ,nimen and so many others whose precious monikers I can't recall.
GREAT UNIBEST! GREAT UNIBEN!!!

To all my followers and fans,I'm grateful to know I've people like you following me. Thank you for making your girl,the Queen.I love it when I see people read what I write and commend me. It means I'm doing something good,putting a "feel good" valve in people is an achievement on its own. If I put a smile on your faces,then its good enough for me. Oya,e ku serin(i hope i got that right?) smile for me#lolz#. Let me add another feather to my cap*smiles*
I wish I could tag everyone of you,but if I do,my speech would be a whole page. You guys ROCK! don't ever think otherwise.

Also,Jarus,explorer,Marieolae,Shoefreak,Kingphilip Iyabodeh Idowuogbo valmunich djeezy francistony kingtom
. You're the best! I couldn't have been Queen without your help.God bless y'all plenty plus jara. Amen.

In conclusion,I have to say If you haven't felt like quitting,then your dreams ain't big enough....whatever you have to do,give it your best shot even if you have to sacrifice your sleep. I HAVE A BIG HEART FOR EVERYONE OF YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH.

QUEEN JENNIMMA a.k.a QUEENJ.(MISS NAIRALAND)

42 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by fredoooooo: 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
Idowuogbo:

LmaO! Chei idowuogbo you need deliverance eee.. love you more gal grin kiss

How far na Jennimma win ?
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by UnimkeAk(m): 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
Toks2008:

Lol! I guess you are a learner in this field so let me help you out.

Im sure you have heard the term body statistics before and if a lady has a waist line that is quite smaller than the bust and hips then you can say she is curvy but a bootilicious lady can have her waist line same with that of her hips yet her booty could be extremely big yet you cant say she is curvy and a lady can be very petite without big buttocks yet can be very curvy.

Hope you get.

Ok Mr Toks2008 (Expat on women physique)

I knew about body statistics before u could pronounce the word "booty"

A lady who isn't fat and is bootilicious is bound to be curvy

In the first place, i didn't even say anything concerning curves, in the post you quoted.

Why are you trying to derail this thread.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Ishilove: 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
Idowuogbo:

You came late sir
What position was Rokiatu?

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (94) (Reply)

@Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him / Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever! / I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.