Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! - Romance (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! (180969 Views)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:08am On Nov 09, 2014
CFCfan:

Where is itsmodella sef?
Bin searching everywhere for my nepa pole o cry
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by IYANGBALI: 12:09am On Nov 09, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Lolz...mo re ni fi joor. Oya come make we retire h
go sleep smiley
thank you jare,cometake wrapper make you tie for your chest
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:09am On Nov 09, 2014
Congratulations namesake kiss...

All the best...
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by KingTom(m): 12:10am On Nov 09, 2014
Jennimma:

Awwww...thank you tom tom.*cat-walks down the stairs and waves at my beautiful people*
***Struggles to keep Paparazzi and over zealous fans at bay!***
Don't blind her with your camera flashes!
grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:10am On Nov 09, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Lwkmd okiki don vex sha grin
Lol.
maami, dat boy just penetrated my anger's peripheral nerve
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by IYANGBALI: 12:10am On Nov 09, 2014
Idowuogbo:
your people have dealted with you
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by alexis007(m): 12:11am On Nov 09, 2014
KingTom:

I don't have time for neanderthals. Man stop crying your brain will evolve soon grin
whatever floats your canoe.....I love it better when a frustrated slave to online ladies stop quoting me
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by KingTom(m): 12:11am On Nov 09, 2014
Xtarxhyne:
Tanks

sits. beside him...dnt touch or come closa o
Don't worry I am ebola resistant grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by kingphilip(m): 12:11am On Nov 09, 2014
Speakdatruth:
na gud tin i dey use am 4. if u nid my kind of eyer jus holla me
I just de joke self
I don't do betting
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by shizzleStar: 12:11am On Nov 09, 2014
CFCfan:

Where is itsmodella sef?
I wish i had the answer to that....lol
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 09, 2014
...so,i cried when the results was announced like they do in MBGN and MISS WORLD.hehehehehe.... I wish i was realeased from aunty spamboat's prison earlier than now. I saw all your beautiful comments and i believed i shared every one of them. I owe y'all a speech,i know. But please,can we do it tomorrow? I'm feeling drowsy,i guess the sleepless nights i had is taking a toll on me-one thing i sacrificed because of this contest...and i'm so happy it wasn't in vain. We Won!

please,can i ask for a request? (5 likes affirms my request)

one like is a big go ahead...please permit me to have my beauty sleep.hehehehe...bikonu. Thank you so much for your understanding.
Your Queen loves y'll. #kisses#

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by solotutu(m): 12:12am On Nov 09, 2014
Miss Jennimma

queen Jennnimmma

endorse this please before sleep knocks me grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1988093/gratitude
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:13am On Nov 09, 2014
immortalvoices:

Thanks badosky
No worries...Welcome on board smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by zeezboy(m): 12:15am On Nov 09, 2014
Jennimma:

Awwww...thank you tom tom.*cat-walks down the stairs and waves at my beautiful people*
whu yhu Help?

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by solotutu(m): 12:15am On Nov 09, 2014
Time to unveil team Jennimma

aka OptimusPrime group.

i rep team OptimusPrime!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 09, 2014
Idowuogbo:
I guess she's fully concentrating on her MBA program
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by IYANGBALI: 12:17am On Nov 09, 2014
Jbluv55:

Se enu mi lo ti fe gbo pe iya ticha Ku ni? grin
no mind am
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by shizzleStar: 12:17am On Nov 09, 2014
Jennimma:
Finally,i get to comment. I'll sue aunty spamboat!
And let me officially and personally congratulate you on your well deserved victory. The latest Queen of Nairaland.

You denied my Vivly but Lord knows i wanted at least one of you two, and so I'm not disappointed in anyway. 1st and 2nd? Dayumm! i'm ending the night on a high...cheesy

Once again, Congratulations QUEEN JENNIMMA!!!!!!!!!

I'm out, goodnight y'all! cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by lurex2rhyme(m): 12:22am On Nov 09, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Congratulations namesake kiss...

All the best...
u r beautiful oo y did u nt contest who knw. is ur name also jennifer n u r light skin?

nl hmm place wer fine babes r hidin since 1903
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Ayo199(m): 12:23am On Nov 09, 2014
Ope o!!
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by blesseddivah(f): 12:23am On Nov 09, 2014
Congrats jeni...
But what's the price for winning
Nothing grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by IYANGBALI: 12:26am On Nov 09, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

I heard Rozzay drank coke mixed with something.

10 bottles of .........grin
hahahahahahahaha I wish her soonest recover grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by zeezboy(m): 12:28am On Nov 09, 2014
blesseddivah:
Congrats jeni...
But what's the price for winning
Nothing grin
story 4D gods:/!
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:30am On Nov 09, 2014
CFCfan:

I guess she's fully concentrating on her MBA program
Yea! That babe can study for Africa grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by KenSaroWiwa: 12:30am On Nov 09, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:

Koma ragba fun flame e!
You think am your mate?
Wetin concern you with Rozzay?
You be her campaign mgr Abi she give you Toto chop?
You are a cry baby
See this little kid comparing mate with me. So because we are on a faceless forum, u can now open ur mouth to talk thrash ba ? I shouldn't be exchanging words with a little boy young enough to be my child. I should have just ignored you but let me just send you this last note of warning. As they say, to before warned is to before harmed. Be very careful with whoever you open that thing you call mouth to talk to on this forum. I've been unnecessary banned by the admin of this forum and his moderators hundreds of times and this is definitely the last of monikers I'll be using here before I call it quit and maybe you being the last person I'll be talking to. If you want me to drop a single one of my previous monikers for you, I will and I bet when you take it to the politics, jobs travel and agriculture section, everyone there will scream. Little boy, it costs me nothing to get all your data and personal information from your internet service provider and when I do, you'll be severely dealt with. Here in the military, we don't warn people and offenders more than once that's even if you are lucky to be given a warning at all. Be very careful.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Ayo199(m): 12:34am On Nov 09, 2014
KenSaroWiwa:

See this little kid comparing mate with me. So because we are on a faceless forum, u can now open ur mouth to talk thrash ba ? I shouldn't be exchanging words with a little boy young enough to be my child. I should have just ignored you but let me just send you this last note of warning. As they say, to before warned is to before harmed. Be very careful with whoever you open that thing you call mouth to talk to on this forum. I've been unnecessary banned by the admin of this forum and his moderators hundreds of times and this is definitely the last of monikers I'll be using here before I call it quit and maybe you being the last person I'll be talking to. If you want me to drop a single one of my previous monikers for you, I will and I bet when you take it to the politics, jobs travel and agriculture section, everyone there will scream. Little boy, it costs me nothing to get all your data and personal information from your internet service provider and when I do, you'll be severely dealt with. Here in the military, we don't warn people and offenders more than once that's even if you are lucky to be given a warning at all. Be very careful.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Swizdoe(m): 12:34am On Nov 09, 2014
alexis007:
jenninma won the election while on ban?This one wan be like Obj case where im dey prison win 1999 election....An ex-convict is the new miss nl,eh?.....ALL IS WELL!
Even T.A Orji of Abia state..... I just hope. That's where the similarity ends.
It will be a disaster to have someone in the mould of T.A orji as miss NL
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Ayo199(m): 12:34am On Nov 09, 2014
KenSaroWiwa:

esir!e ma binu
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by sleekyjay(m): 12:34am On Nov 09, 2014
MizMyColi:

[size=16pt]

*Happy Hands In The Air*
*Drum Rolls*
*Claps*

Ladies, Gentlemen, Trolls, E-Warriors, Stalkers and all groups on Nairaland, ably represented tonight,

I present to you.

Your Winner.

Miss Nairaland - DEC 2014 Edition

Charming
Sweet
Fresh Skinned
Intelligent
Down to Earth
Awesome

And

Breath-Taking

JENNIMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With a Total of 224 votes............

You made it Hun.
Win, indeed is a three letter word.

You are Contestant Number 3

YOU ARE, THE WINNER.
smiley
kiss kiss kiss
[/size]

Erm if i may ask, as NL's Queen what is she meant 2 be doing on NL 4 the next 1yr??
Maybe you should just learn me what this queen thing is all about..
CONGRATS to her sha (event tho' i still dnt dig a thing about this)
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by morganist99(m): 12:38am On Nov 09, 2014
Pls wot prize does d winner get?
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Dreyl(m): 12:39am On Nov 09, 2014
MizMyColi:

[size=16pt]

*Happy Hands In The Air*
*Drum Rolls*
*Claps*

Ladies, Gentlemen, Trolls, E-Warriors, Stalkers and all groups on Nairaland, ably represented tonight,

I present to you.

Your Winner.

Miss Nairaland - DEC 2014 Edition

Charming
Sweet
Fresh Skinned
Intelligent
Down to Earth
Awesome

And

Breath-Taking

JENNIMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With a Total of 224 votes............

You made it Hun.
Win, indeed is a three letter word.

You are Contestant Number 3

YOU ARE, THE WINNER.
smiley
kiss kiss kiss
[/size]
jeez!so vivly didn't take the crown?

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (94) (Reply)

Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding / @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him / I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.