Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,348 members, 7,829,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! - Romance (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! (180961 Views)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Swizdoe(m): 12:39am On Nov 09, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Abi o.
small time, one epileptic boy called KenSaroWiwa cum dey quote me follow me talk rubbish!
Internet disorder!
Baba e gboju nbe......
Awon. Aye nba bobo yen faa presently
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Oahray: 12:40am On Nov 09, 2014
Jennimma:
...so,i cried when the results was announced like they do in MBGN and MISS WORLD.hehehehehe.... I wish i was realeased from aunty spamboat's prison earlier than now. I saw all your beautiful comments and i believed i shared every one of them. I owe y'all a speech,i know. But please,can we do it tomorrow? I'm feeling drowsy,i guess the sleepless nights i had is taking a toll on me-one thing i sacrificed because of this contest...and i'm so happy it wasn't in vain. We Won!

please,can i ask for a request? (5 likes affirms my request)

one like is a big go ahead...please permit me to have my beauty sleep.hehehehe...bikonu. Thank you so much for your understanding.
Your Queen loves y'll. #kisses#
Congrats... Be sure to read o winter is exams are coming.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by naijaboiy: 12:42am On Nov 09, 2014
Jennimma:
...so,i cried when the results was announced like they do in MBGN and MISS WORLD.hehehehehe.... I wish i was realeased from aunty spamboat's prison earlier than now. I saw all your beautiful comments and i believed i shared every one of them. I owe y'all a speech,i know. But please,can we do it tomorrow? I'm feeling drowsy,i guess the sleepless nights i had is taking a toll on me-one thing i sacrificed because of this contest...and i'm so happy it wasn't in vain. We Won!

one like is a big go ahead...please permit me to have my beauty sleep.hehehehe...bikonu. Thank you so much for your understanding.
Because of you I dey get like #500 shares everyday angry

Thank God say e don end...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Dreyl(m): 12:43am On Nov 09, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Yea! That babe can study for Africa grin
hmmm no be only africa nah asia.. smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by solotutu(m): 12:45am On Nov 09, 2014

cheesy this feeling though..
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by yehmi01(m): 12:45am On Nov 09, 2014
What was the requirements in selecting thus winner I really want to know and please tell me something else apart fro physical appearance and beauty ohh.

No hard feelings I just need answers to my question.

Congrats still.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:50am On Nov 09, 2014
naijaboiy:

Because of you I dey get like #500 shares everyday angry

Thank God say e don end...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! cheesy
I dey tell u...e b like say dem super glue the babe index finger to that share button oo....lolz
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Dreyl(m): 12:50am On Nov 09, 2014
Jennimma:

pictures of u crying or it's a big fat lie.. grin
Anyway congratulation to you,i never knew you would scale through though. wink

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Swizdoe(m): 12:52am On Nov 09, 2014
Jennimma:

Bae E don do joor .........

Congrats by the way grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by senator2k9(m): 12:52am On Nov 09, 2014
MiSS Jennimma or whatever u call urself..... SEE U IN COURT SOON, my lawyers have set up a committee and we are seriously ontop of the MATA...#team Rozzay#
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:53am On Nov 09, 2014
KenSaroWiwa:

See this little kid comparing mate with me. So because we are on a faceless forum, u can now open ur mouth to talk thrash ba ? I shouldn't be exchanging words with a little boy young enough to be my child. I should have just ignored you but let me just send you this last note of warning. As they say, to before warned is to before harmed. Be very careful with whoever you open that thing you call mouth to talk to on this forum. I've been unnecessary banned by the admin of this forum and his moderators hundreds of times and this is definitely the last of monikers I'll be using here before I call it quit and maybe you being the last person I'll be talking to. If you want me to drop a single one of my previous monikers for you, I will and I bet when you take it to the politics, jobs travel and agriculture section, everyone there will scream. Little boy, it costs me nothing to get all your data and personal information from your internet service provider and when I do, you'll be severely dealt with. Here in the military, we don't warn people and offenders more than once that's even if you are lucky to be given a warning at all. Be very careful.
Ewo! Okiki your own don finish ooo... awon mi5 don buy your case. You a goner son! grin

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 09, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Yea! That babe can study for Africa grin
Lol.. She's pretty smart sha
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by ionsman: 12:56am On Nov 09, 2014
I had silently hoped vivly would win.... Mehn that babe rocks....kudos anyways..

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Swizdoe(m): 12:56am On Nov 09, 2014
KenSaroWiwa:

See this little kid comparing mate with me. So because we are on a faceless forum, u can now open ur mouth to talk thrash ba ? I shouldn't be exchanging words with a little boy young enough to be my child. I should have just ignored you but let me just send you this last note of warning. As they say, to before warned is to before harmed. Be very careful with whoever you open that thing you call mouth to talk to on this forum. I've been unnecessary banned by the admin of this forum and his moderators hundreds of times and this is definitely the last of monikers I'll be using here before I call it quit and maybe you being the last person I'll be talking to. If you want me to drop a single one of my previous monikers for you, I will and I bet when you take it to the politics, jobs travel and agriculture section, everyone there will scream. Little boy, it costs me nothing to get all your data and personal information from your internet service provider and when I do, you'll be severely dealt with. Here in the military, we don't warn people and offenders more than once that's even if you are lucky to be given a warning at all. Be very careful.
The thunder wey go fire you, the people wey know you in politics, jobs travels and agric sections and lastly all your colleagues in your so called millitary dey buy 50 litres fuel for total filling station.......
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by MizMyColi(f): 12:56am On Nov 09, 2014
Veeey:
i have been good. Just trying to keep up, you know.

Owwh! embarassed sorry 'bout that. I've not been to check that mail for quite a looong time now.

And i wasn't able to follow-up on that link, i promised doing justice to. embarassed

i'll try and fix it all up dear.

What's d latest na... Of course, aside this contest..? grin

It gets better Dear, always remember that wink

Aside this contest, is this contest.

But it's worth it.

Another thread's about to go live.

BOLO grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by naijaboiy: 1:00am On Nov 09, 2014
Idowuogbo:

I dey tell u...e b like say dem super glue the babe index finger to that share button oo....lolz
Super Glue grin

Kai the thing tire me,,i go just look my "shared" see #500 just within some hours. angry

Thank God say e pay off sha cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by naijaboiy: 1:01am On Nov 09, 2014
MizMyColi:

It gets better Dear, always remember that wink

Aside this contest, is this contest.

But it's worth it.

Another thread's about to go live.

BOLO grin grin
So soon? shocked

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by daveP(m): 1:05am On Nov 09, 2014
lanicky:
ATTENTION EVERYBODY!!! JENIMMAA HAS BN BANNED BY EVANGELIST SPAM BOT ABI NA SPAM BOLT....SO ABEG HELP US BEG THEM MODS TO RELEASE OUR QUEEN OOOO gringrin

I'm fecking happy tonight....them don ban me twice today....bt dat's nothing now.. cos d crown is already in our family house.

Special thanks to....our family members on LANICKY'S CHAT THREAD...CONGRAT...THE CROWN IS ALREADY IN OUR ROYAL E FAMILY HOUSE.....hehehe

Thanks...bro Jeffreyjames, sis Charijee, sis Cheripet, MsMariah daveP, Xtarxhyne, toniro, Elantracey, sis repogirl mum PrettySpicey, dre11, Lorlaalohz, Princesschi, IrishKez, redgem, Yungmilio,damoskiy, 3Dimension, Beennkumar, Chief Kelvingraphics..TemitopeDaniel...chibwike,Missyhorlah,...who else oooo...choi they are just toooo many cheesycheesy

I dey come.....lemme go get my listgrin
cheesycheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by daveP(m): 1:07am On Nov 09, 2014
dechandel:

Grandpa tongue.. Where have you been?

Jennimma oooo cheesy
Yayyyy!!!!!.. We made it.. Come and buy me fanta o

Idowuogbo.. You no dey carry last at all cheesy
ah so i don change status from yung broda to granpa? Haba now grin

yess o Jennimma is queen!! Thanks to a team relatively unknown for now! (holds her hands) is it jst fanta? smiley okay
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by naijaboiy: 1:09am On Nov 09, 2014
Oahray:
catch her at uniben, hall 2, shotput zone. grin
You know the drill grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by daveP(m): 1:14am On Nov 09, 2014
(music plays behind the scene as organizers are receiving courtesy, etc. One gruffy voice takes hold via loudspeaker, singing)

i was born to be the best, number one and nothing less

see me thru my destiny, we all have our strength and weaknesses,

oh i have vision, i believe, im on the move... Make way for me...

( by this time Gustavo releases balloons stuffed in the roof of the auditorium as everyone joins to chant along the chorus with bigness and exhilarating alertness, they may loose steam from jumping alone)

all: [size=32pt]STAND UP STAND UP FOR THA CHAMPION, FOR THA CHAMPION FOR THA CHAMPION STAND UP(2ICE)[/size]

smileysmiley

an ambulance arrives to convey those thatfainted exerting unusual energy as a result of overexcitement)

cc:
dygeasy
kingtom
dayjihannon01
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Oahray: 1:16am On Nov 09, 2014
naijaboiy:

You know the drill grin
lol. After years of praying no one drops "it like it's hot" whenever I pass their zone, how can I forget? I miss everything bro sad
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nelsizzy(m): 1:17am On Nov 09, 2014
Oahray:
catch her at uniben, hall 2, shotput zone. grin
Dia is God oooooo
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by naijaboiy: 1:21am On Nov 09, 2014
Oahray:
lol. After years of praying no one drops "it like it's hot" whenever I pass their zone, how can I forget? I miss everything bro sad
I hope they didn't eventually drop it o grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:27am On Nov 09, 2014
KenSaroWiwa:

M oron, motoka, I mbecile.
It shall not be well with the witches in ya village!
Last Bullet
Just confirmed your case is serious!
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:33am On Nov 09, 2014
Swizdoe:

Baba e gboju nbe......
Awon. Aye nba bobo yen faa presently
I just realised. He's terribly seek!
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Vikkie14: 1:40am On Nov 09, 2014
Oh Mehn! I miss show.

I knew Jennimma would win.
That's why she is my number one contestant....
*singing*
Api betday to u...
Oh sori.
CONGRATULATIONS.

/In my dialect/
Ekú oríre for the WINNER...... Ekú ìrójú for the LOSER. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Oahray: 1:48am On Nov 09, 2014
naijaboiy:

I hope they didn't eventually drop it o grin
hahaha. God pass dem cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Thewhizzkid1(m): 1:49am On Nov 09, 2014
What's d prize 4 dix Miss nairaland sef? I mean, what does a lady gain 4 being called Miss nairaland?

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by moresignal(f): 1:51am On Nov 09, 2014
congrats .... u deserve it
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:53am On Nov 09, 2014
Vikkie14:
Oh Mehn! I miss show.

I know Jennimma would won.
That's why she is my number one contestant....
*singing*
Api betday to u...
Oh sori.
CONGRATULATIONS.

/In my dialect/
Ekú oríre for the WINNER...... Ekú ìrójú for the LOSER.
Chei! Guy,small small na...This grammatical bullet fit wake Abacha na

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 09, 2014
So thats the end of the road? cry cry hahahhaaha anyways a special thanks to all those who voted for me right from the beginning till the end.

Creamish, deife, Awho, Jejemanito, medunah, Guykhena, Ellemuah, Natasha2 You guys rock, I truly appreciate the time you guys took to do this for me wink Thanks you so much.

Jennimma, congratulations.

And the judges, big up to you guy.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (94) (Reply)

Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding / @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him / I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.