Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story (78468 Views)

This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by olanje: 3:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
[quote author=Cutehector4u post=27828564]I swear i ddnt read anythn here..... Lol same hia
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Orikinla(m): 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
Somebody shout HALLELUJAH.

Another beautiful and wonderful living testimony of the awesome glory of JEHOVAH GOD on earth.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
~ John 14:6, Holy Bible, King James Version (KJV)

God created woman to be loved and not conquered.
~ Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, author of "Red is the Colour of Love" and Editor of the bestselling book "The Language of True Love".

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by kullozone(m): 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
this guy wants to stra ngle his wife...4th pics
and i dn't know why
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Orikinla(m): 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
crackhaus:

You should ask the Zulu/Xhosa girls of South Africa, I hear they have to remain virgins till they turn 21 - there are older women who's job it is to test their virginity status at intervals, and even train/lecture them in the act of lovemaking. gringrin
There are more virgins in Nigeria than any other country in the world.
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by gsainttrinity(m): 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
zeb04:
I hope the guy was a virgin too coz Me no understand the story at all.

how can you be keeping your virginity while your husband keeps on damaging other Men's wife pvssy? I don't get it!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by crackhaus: 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
Orikinla:

There are more virgins in Nigeria than any other country in the world.
Huh? undecided

Since you sound like you're so sure, how did you come to this conclusion?
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by DAKUDA7(m): 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
Stillfire:
I would be more impressed if the guy was a virgin.
grin grin angry grin grin grin angry hope say d person telln this story na her wedding pics be this?
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by adedayourt(m): 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
Biolagurl:
So shud we start running nw?Story 4 d gods abeg undecided

I smell something grin
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by hero10(m): 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lol...I don't know when she got married. I agree it's bad for her to bring her story to the media...very...very bad.
___but I am an Optimist __ I have a positive outlook to/on life.
@Realist: Is it only the bad things you guys see? don't you guys dream of the great things that could happen if everything goes right?...lol

Anyway I get your point though : just that you never point out the good before going for the bad... I guess that what being a realist is about - presenting the world realistically and not in an idealized or romantic style.
u talk like a sociologist
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
i can only imagine the kind of epistle we will see after onilas wedding
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
(Yawns)

Personally me I no fit marry virgin oh
Mi o ra ye gbogbo tigbo
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Galadimabawa: 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
I don't need to read more God will continue to bless you peaple
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by karpentar: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
moca:
A virgin guy better come up with his own testimony abi is it reserved to women alone?
Baba with two wives will still be looking for a virgin to marry as third.

How can a man be virgin? There's nothing to prove if a man is a virgin and no need for a Vaseline
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by streetzdreamz(m): 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
Yea she is a rare gem,a very rare one but that doesn't mean she is d first or d last of her kind,ion get d essence of her tales though,cuz her words kinda negates me views,yea right she did see visions,God can speak to u via visions or anyoda ways he sees fit,but going on a two way flight to n from heaven just cuz of a future partner o'er d space of some days is what ion dig,she floored her write up wit her vaseline,first intimacy tales,everybody knows what happens after marriages betwixt couples so why go into details? Why take to d media in d first place as if she did some extraordinary thing,t wud av been extraordinary if d husband was a virgin too,if not for d moral decadence in d society I'l label dis writeup as a pure publicity stunt!!!!
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Ramanto(m): 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
If u believe this,say 'I'

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by niggereyez(f): 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
Stillfire:

Buhaha, I cannot be fooled by all this. You cannot promote female virginity, while the other half of the human species does everything within his power to take the virginity from you and is even praised for it. Totally flies over my head.
100 more likes. ..
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Classicman47(m): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
Sophyrocks:
This story has landed here? I read it on Bella naija. U need to see the hilarious comments there. I truly commend ladies 4 keeping their virginities but I found this vision story ridiculous. So as a christian, her vision told her she would marry a muslim? O.k. Im hoping her husband is the liberal type and 2nd wife wont appear frm nowhere. After 5-10 yrs then she can come back and talk. And by the way, all these details about the wedding night are totally unnecessary. I guess she is the type that fantasizes a lot. She is still in the euphoria phase. She strikes me as a naive lady with no knowledge of experience.

Guy she was a Virgin!!! Or what sort of experience do u expect from someone who has never been intimate wt anyone in her life??

with no knowlege of experience kor. with experience of knowlege ni.
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by tartar9(m): 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
so unbelivably,from the Angel part and above=Nonsense.u sure u no take fermented weed before sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Ramanto(m): 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
I can only pity Dayo who succumed to the cajoleries of the whispers of shaitan.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Ramanto(m): 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
I can only pity Dayo who succumed to the cajoleries of the whispers of shaitan..So if u dreamt that u were hit by a car,you will proceed to the road the next morning so u could fulfil the dream?smh
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Neroanna(f): 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
coogar:

i doubt it!
if a very attractive woman like agbani darego or genevieve claims to be a virgin then one has to respect them cos they must have fought thousands of temptation to preserve their virginity.

however, these ones?
i doubt they have had more than one toaster in their entire life - if there's no temptation or pressure then their chastity wasn't really tested. such cases don't impress me.

they are very pretty.
the one on the right side is so pretty she would win miss world. grin

Jesus hasn't!
women still feel pain when they give birth - the curse still exists. grin

more women go to church than men cos of their many issues. actually, 90% of the women you see in church are looking for husbands. grin

nothing can be done - we should just be careful about which virgins we celebrate. the ones who fight men's temptation constantly deserve gold medals......but the ones in this picture deserve nothing more than 2 pieces of puff-puff each. cheesy grin
oh lawd! U r just too funny. grin
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by clemz88(m): 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
Men I must confess the story is so looooong that I couldn't even read it to the end. OP next time cut it short
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by COvo(m): 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
From her story:Does this mean that Muslims are not in God's plans?Just asking...
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
Classicman47:

Guy she was a Virgin!!! Or what sort of experience do u expect from someone who has never been intimate wt anyone in her life??

with no knowlege of experience kor. with experience of knowlege ni.

Yoou see why you should ask questions? you dnt even know what i meant by "Experience". Hehehehe. Is your mind that rotten? go and find hypo and scrubbing brush and scrub all the spirogyra growing in your brain.
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by murtalaa(m): 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
One word: Bvllshit.
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by swagwu(m): 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
story 4 d amadiohas undecided
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by stonecoldcafe: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Vivipop(f): 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
Stories that touch the heart lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Beautiful couple though...
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Lovine: 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
God will surely bless your reunion and make you fruitful and pray that Dayo will remain FAITHFUL in Christ Jesus.
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Datsme: 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
Source:
From Story making Industry

I sense fabrication
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Pecca: 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
HOPE AM NOT EXPECTED TO READ ALL THAT?
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Lovine: 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
Men I must confess the story is so looooong that I couldn't even read it to the end. OP next time cut it short

Too long to you because it wasn't talking about unclothedness of women, how she was raped and all that weird things. Now it concerns sanctity, all the boys looks the other way because the story look foreign to them. They are LIONS LOOKING FOR GIRLS TO DEVOUR. It is only self restraint and Jesus can make a boy, girl, woman or man to wait until wedding day. Tomorrow now you hear them shouting JESUS JESUS, hypocrites in the churches. Keep your purity to enjoy peace of mind.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My 18-Year-Old Maid And Her Boyfriends / Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why / Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.