Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family (70430 Views)

Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) / Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by onila(f): 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2014
PAGAN9JA:
[size=48pt]MY RESPECT FOR HIM WOULD HAVE INCREASED IF HE CELEBERATED HIS WIFE'S BIRTHDAY BY HELPING REHABILITATE DISPLACED VICTIMS OF BOKO HARAM IN ADAMAWA or SOME OTHER KIND OF SOCIAL WORK!

THE GODS CURSE NIGERIAN MENTALITY. TUFIAKWA. *spits[/size]
grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by ALKARULEZ615(m): 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2014
PAGAN9JA:
[size=48pt]MY RESPECT FOR HIM WOULD HAVE INCREASED IF HE CELEBERATED HIS WIFE'S BIRTHDAY BY HELPING REHABILITATE DISPLACED VICTIMS OF BOKO HARAM IN ADAMAWA or SOME OTHER KIND OF SOCIAL WORK!

THE GODS CURSE NIGERIAN MENTALITY. TUFIAKWA. *spits[/size]
make he come announce to you if he do am?

*poor man mentality*

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by geochris2(m): 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2014
He no get girl way done reach like 19, 20 or 21 years?
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
he is a business mogul and deals in oil shipment

Satisfied?

No. Tell us the names of his companies.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
martyns303:
I just hope no one is going to come here and compare his wealth with Dangote as I saw in a previous topic.

I will consider him a proper billionaire when he starts flying private and naming a yacht Empress.
Lol, Ayiri doesn't even have the money Dangote has lost in the past 48 hours. Even Hon. Ebosa is richer but no one hears of him because he's humble to a fault. When you visit his palatial mansion, you won't be able to identify him if you look out for affluence. I always look at him and pray for the grace he has.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by menix(m): 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
Bororojo:

lol, but you look like the man.... ROFL cheesy cheesy

Smiles, buh nah the thing make u no fit upload even if nah ur headless pic......

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by ALKARULEZ615(m): 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2014
Liegeria:

No. Tell us the names of his companies.
wait. I go tell u hin grandpapa headmaster name join
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
make he come announce to you if he do am?

*poor man mentality*

then why announce his purchase of ROLLS ROYCE lyk a cheap fellow?

does he want to mock my poverty?

He should go learn to be humble instead of SCREAMING his wealth to a poor destitute war-crisis nation.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by spicyJ(m): 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
rattlesnake:
The days of ritualist is numbered
i totally agree with u, it's a pity that most nairalander don't know this killer, his days are truely numbered in escravos area.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2014
menix:

Smiles, buh nah the thing make u no fit upload even if nah ur headless pic......

lol, I did once (upload my picture) , and too many people started disturbing me..... wink
so I took it down after a month.
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by onila(f): 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
his house in Warri

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by geochris2(m): 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
If he get Girl girl way don grow make una let me know (boys are not smiling)
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by fireforfire: 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
ALL dIS PIPO SAYING HE HAS INVESTMENTS ,COMPANIES, OIL BLOCKS SCATTErED EVERYWIA , CAN WE JUST KNoW ONE OF HIS COMPANIES...
JUST ONE .

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by ALKARULEZ615(m): 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

then why announce his purchase of ROLLS ROYCE lyk a cheap fellow?

does he want to mock my poverty?

He should go learn to be humble instead of SCREAMING his wealth to a poor destitute war-crisis nation.
he didn't announce it....

The media did
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by menix(m): 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
Bororojo:

lol, I did once (upload my picture) , and too many people started disturbing me..... wink
so I took it down after a month.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah!!!!! ALMOST GOT HIT BY A PLANE.....

If being a lie brings wealth, Ayiri emami wuld b unda ur pay system...
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
he didn't announce it....

The media did

shut up. he as good as announced it by posting pics and posing all over the camera.

Going by your logic, if he did any social work in his lifetime, the media would have announced the same too. angry

but that is evidently not the case. .

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
menix:

ahahahahahahahahaha!!! ALMOST GOT HIT BY A PLANE.....

If being a lie brings wealth, Ayiri emami wuld b unda ur pay system...

lol, take it easy bro.... cheesy
Honestly, we know nothing is equal in this world of ours. Some got the looks, some got the money, some got both, while other have got none....
I am fortunately among the 1% that have got both..... which have you got bro?
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by fireforfire: 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
spicyJ:
i totally agree with u, it's a pity that most nairalander don't know this killer, his days are truely numbered in escravos area.

Abeg "told" us who he really is.

im not just connecting with this his so called wealth.
something is not just right here.

With all his wealth therea no visibke investment abi company in his name dat is known .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by ALKARULEZ615(m): 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
fireforfire:
ALL dIS PIPO SAYING HE HAS INVESTMENTS ,COMPANIES, OIL BLOCKS SCATTErED EVERYWIA , CAN WE JUST KNoW ONE OF HIS COMPANIES...
JUST ONE .
just one u asked for:

911 Suites Nigeria Limited Beach & Resort
Warri, Delta State
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by oluwasegun007(m): 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2014
What does he do for a living?
What's his academic & family background?
How did he rise to so much fortune over night? Why is he not on the Forbes list?
Why does he have a scanty profile online?
why am I just hearing his name for the first time after all this years?
why is the wife this beautiful?
....these are questions I need answers to

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Kennyfancy(m): 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
malawi101:
He waz my jnr in skoo. I punish am tire. Fetches water 4 me every day.
see where the rubbish land u to
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by ALKARULEZ615(m): 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

shut up. he as good as announced it by posting pics and posing all over the camera.

Going by your logic, if he did any social work in his lifetime, the media would have announced the same too. angry

but that is evidently not the case. .
why ur blood dey rise?

I don't wana argue wid u cos u've gat a myopic view

Plz.....don't quote me again
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by teeghurl(f): 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
malawi101:
He waz my jnr in skoo. I punish am tire. Fetches water 4 me every day.
Story for d gods, what have u gt to show for it nw? undecided
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by menix(m): 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
Bororojo:

lol, take it easy bro.... cheesy
Honestly, we know nothing is equal in this world of ours. Some got the looks, some got the money, some got both, while other have got none....
I am fortunately among the 1% that have got both..... which have you got bro?

wuld get bak to u wen i finish askin God in my supplication tonite....
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
why ur blood dey rise?

I don't wana argue wid u cos u've gat a myopic view

Plz.....don't quote me again

fvckk off then and stop wasting my time.

its u who quoted me f00L.
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by ALKARULEZ615(m): 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

fvckk off then and stop wasting my time.

its u who quoted me f00L.
must u resort to insults?

It is well

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by InvertedHammer: 6:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
martyns303:
I just hope no one is going to come here and compare his wealth with Dangote as I saw in a previous topic.

I will consider him a proper billionaire when he starts flying private and naming a yacht Empress.
\

Just to let you know...

N1 billion is only $6m

/
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by rattlesnake(m): 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
Thieves will flaunt wealth but never disclose source.....only in Nigeria

Fools

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by IYANGBALI: 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
Kai why this boy no come born me now?I for help am blow him money well well
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by dennismukoro(m): 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
aniobimartin:
Lol. So there are billionaires in warri
for ur info Government Emukpokpolo leave in warri. He owns a private jet. A multi Billionaire. Richer than Ayiri.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
menix:

wuld get bak to u wen i finish askin God in my supplication tonite....

lol, pray really hard.... who knows, God might decide to make you a bit rich....... as a compensation. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tboss: I Wish I Had Taken More Photos Naked / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association / Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.