Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,432 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family (70442 Views)

Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) / Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Geenickel(m): 9:24am On Nov 10, 2014
the children future dn .......setie!!!!!
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by juchris(m): 11:31am On Nov 10, 2014
Wow,good looking family.
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by blessedapple: 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
malawi101:
He waz my jnr in skoo. I punish am tire. Fetches water 4 me every day.

Now, can you stand where he is talking?

No offense pls (joke only)
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by koko12(m): 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
And nobody asks, how he made his money>>>>>>>> Definitely shady means e.g occult or oil bunkering.

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by stanley095(m): 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
Dominiquez:
Money can partially buy happiness.

It will help you marry a beautiful wife and get fine children.

bro you 100% correct abeg
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by luvtoyota(m): 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
That's my problems with Naija no body cares how he made his billions , every tom diick , akpos , osaro , chikwado, pastor , minister , govnor university professor and him students will celebrate this area . In civilised crimes , the media will tell what he does for a living and how much he made in 2014 and his position on forbes list . Nor be for jungle like naija , stop posting rubbish like this without telling us how him hammer .

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by malawi101(m): 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
blessedapple:

Now, can you stand where he is talking?

No offense pls (joke only)

Why not? Cos he his rich from oil bunkering. Some many variables to measure success my bro
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by SenatorJames(m): 3:01am On Nov 12, 2014
FlirtyKaren:
October 23rd, this billionaire Ayiri Emami blew every Nigerian away when photos of the customized droptop Rolls Royce phantom he gave his wife, Empress Asma Emami as a birthday gift went viral. Now check out these adorable photos of his family I just laid my hands on. Money good o, dearies. Ayiri and wife Empress Asma have two lovely kids, Misan and Noyo together.

Hope you are ready to drool? If you are, then see more photos - http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/11/these-wonderful-photos-of-warri.html
God punish poverty. Lovely family.
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
larger20:
You are part of the problem. Every time a successful person enjoys his money, haters must hate, haters must use big fonts to trumpet their hate so that the world notice. If he was helping rehabilitate displaced victims of boko haram, No media will pick the story up. In case you are ill informed, Media only focuses on sensitizing stories to get higher viewership and there is nothing to sensitize about in helping displaced victims of boko haram. It is the Nigerian Governments Job to do that so leave the man alone.

niggah please! Are you the one running the media?

The problem with the Nigerian mentality is that it is completely money oriented. very little charity is done. if ever, whatever money is set aside for non-personal expenditure goes into the pockets of church/mosque. Nigerians feel they have completed charitable acts by paying their tithe/zakat.

The rest goes into showing off in front of others.

Therefore very little social work is seen in Nigeria.

No one is stopping him from enjoying his wealth. but he should have the common sense to use money wisely and not show off.
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by fireforfire: 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
sauceny:

So thats what makes him a occult member¿...How lil your brains are.

Bfor nko?
which normal persin wil bury anybody like that.
dnt pretend u dnt know occultism exists
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Nobody: 4:11am On Nov 13, 2014
fireforfire:

Bfor nko?
which normal persin wil bury anybody like that.
dnt pretend u dnt know occultism exists

U can't arrest him,neither can u stop him from spending his money...

Nothing stops u frm making urz as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) / Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine / Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.