Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family (70435 Views)

Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) / Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by wanday042(m): 11:42pm On Nov 08, 2014
rattlesnake:
The days of ritualists are numbered
........poor man's thought...........

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by bigtt76(f): 11:49pm On Nov 08, 2014
Abeg as ona de post this kind of peeps so, make ona de take style tell us ow den make their money na or name their existing business and how much in taxes they've paid to the government angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by DAVE5(m): 11:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
rattlesnake:
The days of ritualists are numbered
try looking beyond ur nose, some people actually work hard to make their money....

i wonder y Nigerians think everyone who has ***excess*** money is into phoney or shady tinz.....or can't people actually work n make money....poverty iz not jst who lacks money but who lacks a thinking faculty...
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by rattlesnake(m): 11:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
DAVE5:

try looking beyond ur nose, some people actually work hard to make their money....

i wonder y Nigerians think everyone who has ***excess*** money is into phoney or shady tinz.....or can't people actually work n make money....poverty iz not jst who lacks money but who lacks a thinking faculty...
did we call dangote such undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by DAVE5(m): 11:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
malawi101:
He waz my jnr in skoo. I punish am tire. Fetches water 4 me every day.

#pinshureoraddonbelieveit...
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by DAVE5(m): 11:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
laurel03:
get rich or die trying... i reject poverty in my life...money is life

LEOSIRSIR:
Nice family. God Punish poverty #MMBM#

AMEN....
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by DAVE5(m): 12:09am On Nov 09, 2014
rattlesnake:
did we call dangote such undecided

NO... if my guess is right, u were insinuating d man cld b a ritualist, did u actually research on him b4 making such assertions... evin if u researched n evidence did not point at wia his money came from, it does not proof he is a ritualist....

No offense meant at all...
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 09, 2014
Profcamsey:
If you want to be like this man, oya like this post.

See scam!!!!

[size=60pt] See scam!!!! [/size]

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by malawi101(m): 1:48am On Nov 09, 2014
niggereyez:

u didn't hav to resort to insults now... u r more matured than that. .. broda. grin

SoRry mahn
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by kobikwelu(m): 4:09am On Nov 09, 2014
shey una dey watch When they tell una to marry fine wife to help your children career, una no go gree.

See nauuu...

****updated

On a side note, how did this so called "billionaire" make it? how did he start? was he a business man or did an oil bloc fall on his lap?

There is nothing wrong with questioning someone's wealth. Everyone loves a legitimate grass to grace story, infact such persons are lauded and they are role-models. So the question is, how did he come to such wealth?
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by mamagee3(f): 4:15am On Nov 09, 2014
[size=18pt]Nice family!!![/size]
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by stiles009(m): 4:24am On Nov 09, 2014
Studentsvoice:
occultic man.....spits#

yeah, so said the pauper.
#mumu
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by 1990lastborn(m): 5:14am On Nov 09, 2014
If your money haven't changed you, then you haven't made enough. Thumbs up to this man
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by deletrue: 5:34am On Nov 09, 2014
igbsam:
What does he do for a living ?

Him na owner of Oil Bloc ?

Abi na Ritualist him be.
You know chief Ibori and Udeaghan? Na their boy be that. He one of the biggest illiteates in Nigeria. During his birth day, his birth gifts to people include motor bike, flat screen tv sets, pressing irons, musical sets, high quality phones like Androids etc. You do not attempts, any body, to pass the road passing through his compound. You will be beating black and white by his millitary guards. He is seriously and stinky rich,

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Carlmax(m): 5:45am On Nov 09, 2014
what does he do for a living?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by igbsam(m): 6:35am On Nov 09, 2014
deletrue:
You know chief Ibori and Udeaghan? Na their boy be that. He one of the biggest illiteates in Nigeria. During his birth day, his birth gifts to people include motor bike, flat screen tv sets, pressing irons, musical sets, high quality phones like Androids etc. You do not attempts, any body, to pass the road passing through his compound. You will be beating black and white by his millitary guards. He is seriously and stinky rich,

Chai, na real world record breaking illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:37am On Nov 09, 2014
Studentsvoice:
occultic man.....spits#
Please give details?
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Pain(m): 7:40am On Nov 09, 2014
What does he do for a living?
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by fireforfire: 8:08am On Nov 09, 2014
deletrue:

Na wa ooooo..
And some of his workers go b graduates o.
graduates serving illiterates.
dis life ehn......

#Fatherelevatemeabeg#......cries out of thread

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by clefstone(m): 8:15am On Nov 09, 2014
markkaycee:
its only ideal that black men gets married to fair women.,besides its a lovely family.
you r silly. Maybe u haven't seen a beautiful black skinned person before.
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by armadeo(m): 8:18am On Nov 09, 2014
showby:

[size=18pt]Adama wetin? Adamawa no get millionaires?[/size]

Now this is a good question.
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by armadeo(m): 8:24am On Nov 09, 2014
larger20:
You are part of the problem.[b] Every time a successful person enjoys his money, haters must hate, haters must use big fonts to trumpet their hate so that the world notice. [/b]If he was helping rehabilitate displaced victims of boko haram, No media will pick the story up. In case you are ill informed, Media only focuses on sensitizing stories to get higher viewership and there is nothing to sensitize about in helping displaced victims of boko haram. It is the Nigerian Governments Job to do that so leave the man alone.

Lol at bolded
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by nellycobs: 8:43am On Nov 09, 2014
Crime obviously pays in Nigeria. Billionaire my foot

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by zoboizee: 8:50am On Nov 09, 2014
To me, its nt your paper qualifications that matters nor your mastery of foreign language-fluency in english. But the stuff you have up there in your head. Yes, from what i have read so far most folks said govt patronage. Some said he is/was a political thug or militant or bunkerer. i once lived in bayelsa and for sure if you have a bit of toughness or thuggery as we mostly say it, and there is oil flowing in your village with the way the country is, better strive for your cut otherwise smart guys in suits from foreign land will deceive you all. You will always win as long as you befrnd govt. A word for the wise.
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by zheroes(m): 9:15am On Nov 09, 2014
eugenela:
I pray to God to have a happy home like this. Thank God for youm

so you conclude from the pics that one has a happy home. now i see why we wont grow in this country. we have totally lost our values. dont get me wrong. someone wakes up, uploads a pic of a jet or whatever , someone you barely know and his source of wealth then everyone says they want to be like him when they grow up. this nation is not just filled with financially poor people but i think the greater problem is mentally we are bankrupt.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by zheroes(m): 9:20am On Nov 09, 2014
fireforfire:

#Fatherelevatemeabeg#......cries out of thread

noooooo cry into the thread.lol hehehe
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by lastpage: 9:37am On Nov 09, 2014
Look at the way our youths glorify wealth!

Complete moral decay.

One of the root of our problems in this country!!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by bulletp(m): 9:39am On Nov 09, 2014
nice family, don't called him name cause i know him when he was poor and how he became rich. is the ex governor of delta state Chief James O Ibori that make him rich. he is PDP no 1 killer, chief of ranging election, incharge of kidnapping, he killed one notable man in warri (Onokpitie Ogbe). they later make him incharge of EGTL. Ayirimi is a killer and thief. the innocent woman he married is my problem. God have mercy on his soul

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 09, 2014
bulletp:
nice family, don't called him name cause i know him when he was poor and how he became rich. is the ex governor of delta state Chief James O Ibori that make him rich. he is PDP no 1 killer, chief of ranging election, incharge of kidnapping, he killed one notable man in warri (Onokpitie Ogbe). they later make him incharge of EGTL. Ayirimi is a killer and thief. the innocent woman he married is my problem. God have mercy on his soul
Hmmm! Na wa o! Blood money everywhere. Though he may not be into rituals but all these u just said is the same as him being a ritualist.
Just as he's not the only one into that kinda thing in Warri, so it is in every other parts of Nigeria. May God have mercy on us all.
Chai...See lovely wife and kids, I hope they won't be affected when his works starts to boomerang.

The man no even try smile for the pics at alllipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by zizz(f): 10:06am On Nov 09, 2014
Profcamsey:
how does this affect him? Senior pangolo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by anonimi: 10:42am On Nov 09, 2014
igbsam:
What does he do for a living ?

Him na owner of Oil Bloc ?

Abi na Ritualist him be.

The best post by far on this thread.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association / Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other / Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.