Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,538 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family (70445 Views)

Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) / Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by bharkarh(m): 10:49am On Nov 09, 2014
anonimi:

Why are you not one already
dem forbid am.lol

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 09, 2014
Studentsvoice:
occultic man.....spits#

Nigerians & their mentality angry angry angry

So one can't become a billionaire without being a occult member ¿

Must we trace all weathy men & women to an occultic belonging & stuffz¿
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 09, 2014
berem:
That woman saved him from having ugly children. Thank God for the colour combination.

Lovely family anyway.

Did u say saved ¿

Like the lady in question is that beautiful.
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by yemtoy4: 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
Chai see money
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Studentsvoice: 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
sauceny:

Nigerians & their mentality angry angry angry

So one can't become a billionaire without being a occult member ¿

Must we trace all weathy men & women to an occultic belonging & stuffz¿
....shutup..what do you know about Bash Oloyo...am a close follower of him...someone that buried his late mum inside a hummer jeep in a six feet grave filled up with sprayed dollars....what is it called??

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
Studentsvoice:
....shutup..what do you know about Bash Oloyo...am a close follower of him...someone that buried his late mum inside a hummer jeep in a six feet grave filled up with sprayed dollars....what is it called??

So thats what makes him a occult member¿...How lil your brains are.
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Studentsvoice: 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
[quote author=Eve62 post=27840738]

somebody who stays alone in 120k lodge in FUTO,son of a former commissioner in imo state..you can google the Iwuanyanwu in imo state beside......Ayiri was the man that buried his mum inside a hummer jeep,in a six feet grave filled up wiith dollars instead of sand..and was latter cemented for the grave not to be exhumed...what is that act called in your religion and does the bibe support it??

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Studentsvoice: 12:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
why don't you goggle Jim ovie, Dangote or Leo Stan Ekeh,Jimoh Ibrahim and mike Adenuga...you will discover the source of their wealth...and I want you to also help me nad google Ayiri Emami and tell me the source of his wealth...those hotel he owns at warri was after he became stupideously rich
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by texazzpete(m): 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
Studentsvoice:

Ayiri was the man that buried his mum inside a hummer jeep,in a six feet grave filled up wiith dollars instead of sand..and was latter cemented for the grave not to be exhumed

this reads like one of those urban myths that people spread for gullible folks to believe.
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by kulumo: 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
martyns303:
I just hope no one is going to come here and compare his wealth with Dangote as I saw in a previous topic.

I will consider him a proper billionaire when he starts flying private and naming a yacht Empress.
FYI, He has Yatch and Private Jet.
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by martyns303(m): 1:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
kulumo:

FYI, He has Yatch and Private Jet.

Tar!!! Shattap ya mouth, do u know how much a yacht cost?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
Beauty and the beast grin grin
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by kulumo: 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
martyns303:

Tar!!! Shattap ya mouth, do u know how much a yacht cost?
See Mumu like you, you seems to be measuring Ayir with your poverty striken mind. So a yatch is so costly that money cannot buy it abi? And those who own 1 are celestial being right? It beat your imagination to think somebody who is not dangote or femi otedola could own a yatch. Well, he owns 1.
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by martyns303(m): 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
kulumo:

See Mumu like you, you seems to be measuring Ayir with your poverty striken mind. So a yatch is so costly that money cannot buy it abi? And those who own 1 are celestial being right? It beat your imagination to think somebody who is not dangote or femi otedola could own a yatch. Well, he owns 1.

My friend shattap ya mouth, Ayiri cash ends in Warri. And I didn't say people can't afford it, Am saying Ayiri can't buy and maintain a yacht. Until I see a Yacht owned by him, he ain't no Billionaire, except in Naira.
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Godsate: 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
Lovely
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Kagarko(m): 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
malawi101:
He waz my jnr in skoo. I punish am tire. Fetches water 4 me every day.

...........and oil theft thing coincides with God's destiny that he will be rich that actually makes him rich.

But any way you have to wait for your own destined time to hit the forbes magazine.

Allah makes whomever he likes rich at a time he feels its good with or without necessary linkage to riches.
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by datkoded(m): 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
aniobimartin:
Lol. So there are billionaires in warri
Em, what planet are you from again undecided?
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
clefstone:
you r silly. Maybe u haven't seen a beautiful black skinned person before.
wat do u mean by silly,must u use that word b4 u make ur point,later u wud looking for husband to marry.,wit such attitude like urs
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by cjplainstrip: 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
Love or hate him, u can't take away the fact that he's a blessed man. It takes guts,grits & passion to achieve anything(good or bad). Instead of being an enemy of progress,why can't u tap into his grace so that it can inspire u to greater achievements.Love or hate him, u can't take away the fact that he's a blessed man. It takes guts,grits & passion to achieve anything(good or bad). Instead of being an enemy of progress,why can't u tap into his grace so that it can inspire u to greater achievements.Love or hate him, u can't take away the fact that he's a blessed man. It takes guts,grits & passion to achieve anything(good or bad). Instead of being an enemy of progress,why can't u tap into his grace so that it can inspire u to greater achievements.
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by edgecution(m): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
That is Ibori's money.
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Gynacologist(m): 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
Studentsvoice:
occultic man.....spits#
nawa o hw u take know?
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by BIBISKY: 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
berem:
That woman saved him from having ugly
children. Thank God for the colour
combination.

And thank God 4 d guys stupendous wealth cos he saved dat woman from abject poverty. berem:
combination.

And thank God 4 d guys stupendous wealth cos he saved dat woman from abject poverty.
berem:
combination.

And thank God 4 d guys stupendous wealth cos he saved dat woman from abject poverty.
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by tochunna: 11:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
Studentsvoice:
occultic man.....spits#
C how powers of darkness have made this man black.... You can barely see his face!.....mehn money is good oh....BUT! Evil money is bad!!!!
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by redsun(m): 12:21am On Nov 10, 2014
How did he make his billions? A paid off militant or an oil bunkerer? It is quite normal to become an overnight billionaire without anybody raising an eye lid. Even civil servants that works in places like inland revenue do easily become overnight millionaires in Nigeria while supposedly on basic wages and nobody cares to know why and how that could be possible.
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 10, 2014
This is FINAL MONEY
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 4:29am On Nov 10, 2014
niggereyez:

choooiiii
bros u can lie ooohh ! lipsrsealed
choi

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by asamaigho(m): 6:09am On Nov 10, 2014
martyns303:
I just hope no one is going to come here and compare his wealth with Dangote as I saw in a previous topic.

I will consider him a proper billionaire when he starts flying private and naming a yacht Empress.

he owns a yatch already
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by asamaigho(m): 6:26am On Nov 10, 2014
dennismukoro:
for ur info Government Emukpokpolo leave in warri. He owns a private jet. A multi Billionaire. Richer than Ayiri.

tompolo na far far small,a common criminal,u cant compare him to ayiri,he has no business sense only to collect amnesty money from gej,...ayiri is a staunch business man over d years, ayiri owns a tankfarm,he. owns A and E petroleum,A&E construction,911resort escravos,911hotel warri,...numerous petrol stations all around warri lagos ondo,benin....he owns 80percent of Jad construction,he is d sole supplier of diesel to chevron,he owns several shipping vessel .......
please tell us what tompolo owns if not for do called private jet wen gej buy foram. to take dey import arms for nigerdelta war?
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by asamaigho(m): 6:28am On Nov 10, 2014
dennismukoro:
for ur info Government Emukpokpolo leave in warri. He owns a private jet. A multi Billionaire. Richer than Ayiri.

tompolo na far far smallboy,a common criminal,u cant compare him to ayiri,he has no business sense only to collect amnesty money from gej,...ayiri is a staunch business man over d years, ayiri owns a tankfarm,he. owns A and E petroleum,A&E construction,911resort escravos,911hotel warri,...numerous petrol stations all around warri lagos ondo,benin....he owns 80percent of Jad construction,he is d sole supplier of diesel to chevron,he owns several shipping vessel .......ofcos u can see dat he is a great employer of labor.
please tell us what tompolo owns if not for do called private jet wen gej buy foram. to take dey import arms for nigerdelta war?
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by KLand(m): 7:43am On Nov 10, 2014
This one is a billionaire? Never heard of him before. What's his line of business? Just asking!
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by clefstone(m): 9:11am On Nov 10, 2014
markkaycee:
wat do u mean by silly,must u use that word b4 u make ur point,later u wud looking for husband to marry.,wit such attitude like urs
sorry for the use of the harsh word but wetin u talk pain me too much. Please don't reason like that again. I know u r entitled to ur opinion but for a black man to hate black skin is silly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine / Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours / Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.