Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family (70426 Views)

Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) / Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Gorrbachev: 6:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
Studentsvoice:
occultic man.....spits#

Na only cult? What of illuminati. Ote
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Missy89(f): 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2014
looks like every dog and goat that can afford a good luxury car is a billionaire these days undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by duni04(m): 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2014
How exactly does this guy make his money? We should be careful in celebrating people with unknown or mysterious sources of wealth

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by cutiepie01(f): 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
malawi101:
He waz my jnr in skoo. I punish am tire. Fetches water 4 me every day.
What a great achievement! Are u richer than him now?SMH

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by IGBOSON1: 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
geochris2:
He no get girl way done reach like 19, 20 or 21 years?

^^^Why you dey ask.....wetin you wan do?
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by eugenela(m): 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
I pray to God to have a happy home like this. Thank God for youm
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by menix(m): 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
Bororojo:

lol, pray really hard.... who knows, God might decide to make you a bit rich....... as a compensation. wink
I think he wuld nid 2 tak dat little u ve got nd give 2 a widow in ur village..
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
No wonder most of the buharis supporters wants hjim to enter so he would stop these billionaires, if u can make it with them bring them down
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by slimfit1(m): 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
I need to book one of those cars for my girlfriend.
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Missy89(f): 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
bossmini84:
No wonder most of the buharis supporters wants hjim to enter so he would stop these billionaires, if u can make it with them bring them down

You need to go and wash your brain on the high seas. with sugar and acid.
or try lobotomy. Your prefrontal cortex is faulty

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
Missy89:

You need to go and wash your brain on the high seas. with sugar and acid.
or try lobotomy. Your prefrontal cortex is faulty

After u have done same I would gladly follow

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by dantebrytecult: 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
Studentsvoice:
occultic man.....spits#

Haters be like

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
menix:

I think he wuld nid 2 tak dat little u ve got nd give 2 a widow in ur village..

lol.... If God wishes it so, so be it.
but you get my point, it was wrong for you to call that dude "ugly" ....
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by dantebrytecult: 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
rattlesnake:
The days of ritualists are numbered

Haters be like
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by dantebrytecult: 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
rattlesnake:

Haters be like these
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by rattlesnake(m): 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
dantebrytecult:

Haters be like
shut Ur dirty mouth

Were we hating on ibori too? angry

Ote
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by fireforfire: 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Why you dey ask.....wetin you wan do?

E WAN PRAY FOR D GIRL
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Eve62(f): 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
Studentsvoice:
occultic man.....spits#

na poverty dey wori you. Besides who gives you d right to judge. Mtchew!
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by coolebux(m): 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
Is he Nigeria's youngest billionaire
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by malawi101(m): 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
cutiepie01:
What a great achievement! Are u richer than him now?SMH

Ofcourse! Wealt is not measured by material things alone. So many variable involve in measuring success ma friend
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by zubby29(m): 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
Studentsvoice:
occultic man.....spits#
hope u had ur facts
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by nkpommpko(m): 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
berem:
That woman saved him from having ugly children. Thank God for the colour combination.

Lovely family anyway.
that man saved her from protitution, black and white make sweet choacolate milk

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by malawi101(m): 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
Kennyfancy:
see where the rubbish land u to

U don take ur medecine today so. ITK
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by UnimkeAk(m): 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
malawi101:
He waz my jnr in skoo. I punish am tire. Fetches water 4 me every day.

Malawi, how you doing mahn?
I was with Emami the other day, jst gisting abt d good ol days.

HIM BIN DEY SPIT AND PISS PUT FOR YOUR WATER.
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by experimentist: 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
lordhugo:
My Akulagba! cool

(Attached picture - in one the numerous living spaces in my oloye's house)
Dis guy you wan kii ya sef.. Na aloma you balance dey drink so! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by malawi101(m): 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
menix:

Buh 2 day u can fetch not jst his water buh wash his wife's cars.....

Can never do that. Even he sees me today he must address me properly
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by UnimkeAk(m): 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
Missy89:
looks like every dog and goat that can afford a good luxury car is a billionaire these days undecided

My friend, Emami has mad funds.
D money madt pass the "maddest" person 4 Yabaleft
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by malawi101(m): 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
cool
UnimkeAk:

I dey well. I no blame, I been too punish d boy
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by malawi101(m): 7:35pm On Nov 08, 2014
niggereyez:

choooiiii
bros u can lie ooohh ! lipsrsealed

Prove its a lie. Bush thing
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Maross(m): 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
UnimkeAk:

bros you wicked dieeee..
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by einsteino(m): 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
@OP shall we continue glorifying people like this? if we do, then how would nigeria be the better? i live in warri and we all know how He makes his money.
Re: Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family by Btruth: 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
rattlesnake:
why now?....why will you talk like this? You too go and do your own now. Abeg oga, enjoy your wealth very well with your family. Let haters go and hang to transformer.

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tboss: I Wish I Had Taken More Photos Naked / Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.