Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,235 members, 7,860,507 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants (16711 Views)

Top 5 Most Handsome Boys Dat Are More Handsome Dan All Mr Nairaland Contestants. / weLL IF I Am, ITZ NON OF YA BIZZ / It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by ireneony(f): 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
Impulse80:
So you think you are pretty right?

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by chidekings(m): 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2014
op is very correct,gush so if i chyke babe for here,na this kind girls una dey use do E-dating

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by ikekings(m): 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
xynerise:

That laugh escaped my mouth angry

grin
Lol.. She finished the girl with that comment. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Taleeysun(f): 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
ireneony:
I hate anything competition. I know there are some beautiful girls on nairaland but I was disappointed to see the elimination list. most of them are below average. no style n etiquette
those that are the top five are there because they have many frnds here on nl not because they re beautiful, c some with fat bloated face contesting, when its not miss big and bold

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by ikekings(m): 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
Taleeysun:
those that are the top five are there because they have many frnds here on nl not because they re beautiful, c some with fat bloated face contesting, when its not miss big and bold
Lol.. **falls from okada** grin grin grin..

4 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Romanciella(f): 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
oh well......m backkkkkkkkkh

who missed me
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Oahray: 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
MissSlimbody:

You don high cheesycheesycheesy
see flattery na... High is not the word jor. I'm just tall. tongue
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by xynerise: 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
ikekings:
Lol.. She finished the girl with that comment. grin grin grin
Wella grin
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Oahray: 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
Taleeysun:
lol. How do we know you don't have a fat bloated face with scattered teeth and rat hair? tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by marieolae(f): 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
Dis op is soo hilarious

If you gotta problem with something, u have to do something about it

She came here nagging and whining about this contest,, I wonder why she didn't contest. The empty vessels make the loudest sounds.

Nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by AfricanApple(f): 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
Princecalm:
The op is beautiful,let be truthful but she should have respected herself and not come out with a thread like this.
how are u sure its not someone else's pic
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by alexis007(m): 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
marieolae:
honestly, this was so unnecessary.
yea,but not as unnecessary as your e-diary.....and the last time i checked the Nigerian constitution...I still reserve my right to speech and opinion....Now can you kindly get out of my view?....there's this pretty face with nice assets i wish to check out... sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by zicoraads: 8:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
Why are we trying to sugar-coat what doesn't need sugar-coating. And the fact that the young lady has criticised the contestants doesn't mean she has to be preetier than them.

Truth be told, most of them won't even get to the first stage of any beauty contest. They are not beautiful. This was somewhat of a popularity contest.

Let us call a spade, a spade.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Impulse80(m): 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
[quote author=ireneony post=27841661][/quote] haha

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by oilykid(m): 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Taleeysun(f): 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
zicoraads:
Why are we trying to sugar-coat what doesn't need sugar-coating. And the fact that the young lady has criticised the contestants doesn't mean she has to be preetier than them.

Truth be told, most of them won't even get to the first stage of any beauty contest. They are not beautiful. This was somewhat of a popularity contest.

that is just it

4 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by stalicia(f): 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
Taleeysun:
can't stop laughing

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Impulse80(m): 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
Girls will always be girls! Who can separate a woman from jealousy? cheesy grin
They did not contest yet they are badmouthing those who were brave to come out.
See them undecided undecided

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Ameerasexy(f): 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
AfricanApple:
LOL grin'.Why are u pained...OP is hundred percent correct and dnt bother hating on my pix cos am badder than u like that...LOL

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Oahray: 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2014
zicoraads:

almost smart... Almost...

You just seem to forget that before you can literally look down on anyone, you have to be taller than the person or else climb something. If you must criticise DESTRUCTIVELY, make sure you are better off, or it's just stupidity.

You also seem to be unaware that a contest is only between participants, even open ones like this. It was open to all real persons that registered before October 20. Whose fault is it possible that the likes of the op could not summon up boldness or interest (pick the one you like) to join?

You can now keep the spoon you are calling a spade, you have no case, young man.

9 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by stalicia(f): 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2014
marieolae:
Dis op is soo hilarious

If you gotta problem with something, u have to do something about it

She came here nagging and whining about this contest,, I wonder why she didn't contest. The empty vessels make the loudest sounds.

Nonsense.

no offense, she ws referrin 2 pple lyk u wen she wrote "they're more beautiful gels on nairaland"...... Wen i 1st saw ur pics, i ws lyk...... Wow, y didn't u contest..... Ua way more beautiful dan all does gels, i luv vivily tho
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Omolola1(f): 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
embarassed
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Oahray: 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2014
AfricanApple:
Ameerasexy:
LOL grin'.Why are u pained...OP is hundred percent correct and dnt bother hating on my pix cos am badder than u like that...LOL

Well...
ireneony:
that cute girl on my dp is my youngest sister. I know she is cuter than all u haters. natural beauty no make up grin am light skin
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by ikekings(m): 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2014
Omolola1:
cry
Lol. Why the sad face?
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by marieolae(f): 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2014
stalicia:
no offense, she ws referrin 2 pple lyk u wen she wrote "they're more beautiful gels on nairaland"...... Wen i 1st saw ur pics, i ws lyk...... Wow, y didn't u contest..... Ua way more beautiful dan all does gels, i luv vivily tho
thnks for that..but the contest is not all about beauty

1 Like

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Omolola1(f): 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
ikekings:
Lol. Why the sad face?

"I don't like non of miss nairaland contestants" grin grin grin
Like seriously? cheesy
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by ikekings(m): 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
Omolola1:

Like seriously? cheesy
Lol.. Cheer up. You are the lover of yourself the opinion of others are just bonus. You choose either to accept or discard them.. So, nothing does you jare. grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by stalicia(f): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
marieolae:
thnks for that..but the contest is not all about beauty
ua welcum, yea i knw
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Elnino4ladies: 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
Op may be right tho. The're fvckin fugly especially rozzay..*spit*

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by AfricanApple(f): 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ameerasexy:
hate lmao grin I wonder who got time to hate on dis forum. isnt it obvious who is hating here grin

madam, mbok free me joor undecided
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by zicoraads: 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
Oahray:
almost smart... Almost...

You just seem to forget that before you can literally look down on anyone, you have to be taller than the person or else climb something. If you must criticise DESTRUCTIVELY, make sure you are better off, or it's just stupidity.

You also seem to be unaware that a contest is only between participants, even open ones like this. It was open to all real persons that registered before October 20. Whose fault is it possible that the likes of the op could not summon up boldness or interest (pick the one you like) to join?

You can now keep the spoon you are calling a spade, you have no case, young man.
You don't get, do you?

Do you know how many citizens of this country criticize the President on a daily basis? If we are to use your own logic, they should keep mute cos they didn't contest for the Presidency and hence lack the capacity to do so. When critics came down hard on the movie 'Half of a Yellow Sun', no one asked them why they didn't act or direct the movie. Some people are that way, and we call them 'critics'. They criticize. They don't have to be better off than those they are criticizing. And if you actually think they have to be, well...

When Agbani won the Miss World pageant, a lot of people knew she wasn't the most beautiful, it was her Q n A that gave it to her. And yes, we admire the boldness of all the ladies that participated. But I still maintain that it was somewhat a popularity contest. They are not beautful in the real sense of the word.

5 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by AfricanApple(f): 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2014
Omolola1:

Like seriously? cheesy
grin grin. na only dat one ya eye see grin

gosh! who ever is complaining should pls contest next year and let's see all d beauty u gat grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman / I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? / Promiscuity Among Young Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.