Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,320 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants (16709 Views)

Top 5 Most Handsome Boys Dat Are More Handsome Dan All Mr Nairaland Contestants. / weLL IF I Am, ITZ NON OF YA BIZZ / It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Oahray: 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
Khalessi:

Huh?!? With her nose like pénis.
such indignity! Show some respect for the Golden Rods of Life jor undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by MissSlimbody(f): 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
Oahray:
I see you recognise your students tongue

Our students grin tongue

1 Like

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Savigne(f): 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
Khalessi:

Huh?!? With her nose like pénis.
Annnnd she never disappoints
I doff my gele for you jooor
You are mouthed

1 Like

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
ireneony:
your forehead is blocking my view to type.....girl bye

Chai. Stop it jor. Are you by chance saying she has a big ass forehead?
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Princecalm(m): 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
The op is beautiful,let be truthful but she should have respected herself and not come out with a thread like this.
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Oahray: 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Our students grin tongue
you and who? shocked
Abeg o. I am that guy that used to drive past and wave back at you when you and your students rush out to "look big motor." Remember? wink

1 Like

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by ireneony(f): 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
assfreak:

Chai. Stop it jor. Are you by chance saying she has a big ass forehead?
u just said itgrin

1 Like

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by MissSlimbody(f): 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2014
Oahray:
you and who? shocked
Abeg o. I am that guy that used to drive past and wave back at you when you and your students rush out to "look big motor." Remember? wink

You don high cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
Oahray:
I'd need proof that you can deliver jor.
Your candidate should win tonight tongue
Sure...Trust me,she don win already :d
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by kendrick93(m): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
why are people givin d op stick.. its her opinion ffs..yes u might not lyk it but lyk i said,everyone has freedom of speech

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by macklef(m): 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
Thers a class of a lady that will critisize and uld be like shut up shes right.

But u? Hmmmm, let me tuck my mouth in.

Even if u were prretier young lady, why didnt u contest?

Yes, u dont like competition, so why stab those that do?

Vivly and jeminah even rozay will dust u anytime anyday.

#JustSaying

1 Like

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
macklef:

#JustSaying
do u mind if i hug u?tongue
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by akinsadeez(m): 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
ireneony:

Hahahahahahahahagrin. Chai. I don laff sotey all dose inside d car dey look me like madman. I just had to go and verify the forehead. Blood of God. shocked Forehead of life. cheesy

I like this girl sha. I might not agree with her opinion but I like the fact that she has not backed down. she is giving as good as she gets. I like her guts.

That being said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Those ladies have really done well to come out and contest. I think some of them like omolola, temigracie and jennimma are actually beautiful and the others are pretty too. Also the contest is not purely about beauty, they also have to be intelligent and I must say the contestants answered their questions very well.
OP just try and contest next year so people can also rate your own beauty. You might even win.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by xynerise: 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
Khalessi:

So from a couple of pictures you came to the conclusion that they have no style and etiquette? From your profile picture you ain't got style either. You're dressed like you stepped out from a 1922 fashion catalogue and you look like brain from pinky and the brain cartoon look it up.
Lol....NOSEru
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by macklef(m): 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
Harbosede02:
do u mind if i hug u?tongue
Lol. Weve don this too many times before na,

Kissing should be the next na. cheesy
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by ireneony(f): 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
macklef:

#JustSaying
I said before, I ve seem more beautiful ladies on nairaland. by the way am not speaking for myself

1 Like

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
macklef:

Lol. Weve don this too many times before na,

Kissing should be the next na. cheesy
lolzzzz grin
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by xynerise: 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
ireneony:
grin grin grin

Pardon me, I came here to laugh. I just had a terrible evening grin

Mehn! That forehead can save a soul undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by ikekings(m): 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
ireneony:
This is really funny.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by macklef(m): 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
ireneony:
I said before, I ve seem more beautiful ladies on nairaland. by the way am not speaking for myself

Oh dear, it was a willing contest. Just like every other beauty contest.

Would u agree that agbani darego is the preetiest in ur street, let alone local govt, state, nigeria as a whole

Worse yet the whole world. Of course not.

In a beauty contest its not about whos the preetiest in the hemisphere

Its about who volunteers to contest and is the best among those who contest.

Those arw who volunteerd babe, n we just individually choiced our choose.

No biggy!!

4 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by xynerise: 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
ikekings:
This is really funny.. grin grin grin
Be nice grin

1 Like

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by uzolexis(f): 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
justmag:

Ohhh shit! This girl just started world war 3

ROTFL grin grin
This war dey sweet me I swear down,bring it on pple cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by ikekings(m): 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
xynerise:

Be nice grin
Lol. Abi you no laugh? The post really cracked me up. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by xynerise: 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
ikekings:
Lol. Abi you no laugh? The post really cracked me up. grin grin grin
I didn't laugh. I only giggled angry. Pls, don't laugh at that, OK?

grin grin grin grin. Damn!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Impulse80(m): 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
ireneony:
if this are the beautiful ladies we have on nairaland that means we Africans are not beautiful. I ve seen more beautiful ladies on nairaland that are very pretty. am so disappointed in this selection.
So you think you are pretty right?

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by ikekings(m): 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
xynerise:

I didn't laugh. I only giggled angry. Pls, don't laugh at that, OK?

grin grin grin grin. Damn!!!!
And you are still giggling? Lol. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
ireneony:
u just said itgrin

grin Chai, you are wicked.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2014
Impulse80:
So you think you are pretty right?

Yes, she is pretty. No lie now, bro.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Kunleskey(m): 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
Abeg everybody stop making useless noise....that's her own way of seeing things..in life we have individual differences.the way we fink,talk and c things is quiet different..make una leave her. Jare.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by xynerise: 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
ikekings:
And you are still giggling? Lol. grin grin grin
That laugh escaped my mouth angry

grin

1 Like

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Fkhalifa(m): 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
she isnt far from the truth,just the way she went about it was harsh on her fellow ladies...
Show of popularity,watch d most popular win and most licked asss...

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
IMHO,i think there should be a criteria for selecting candidates.i.e age and some of the contestants are married(which shudnt be).
On beauty:All of them are beautiful,unique in their various ways.
Personally,i dntlyk competing in a beauty contest,but wen i see girls competing,i encourage and support so that they wont be discouraged.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

60 Wacky Love Quotes For Valentine Day / My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman / I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.