Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower (46389 Views)

Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. / The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by NoContract(m): 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
Lolaabokoku:
yess, is there a problem with that?

Yes, there is. If you don't mind, I'll like to have a battle of wits with you on a new thread.

Fuc.kin sect.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
pomporiking:

I honestly don't see how jerking off leads to you having sexual thoughts about men when your sexual prefrence is women.if you're gay you watch gay p#rn and think about men not the other way around
Nobody knows why people engage in same sex,but don't come here talking about spiritually inclined when there are gay priests

What are u saying. A priest is a name. Because he is a priest he is therefore spiritual? A spiritual and goal oriented man would no that there is nothing like being a gay priest. There is nothing like being a gay christian. We youths of now are days like to serve God in half measures just to justify our lust. If u don't no why people engage in homosexuality then this topic and my post are not for people like u. Then again u are entitled to your own opinion. If people have fantasies or imagine sleeping wiv cosy or Obama. What is stopping them from imagining being wiv a man or a woman. That's my opinion. U dont have to agree

2 Likes

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by justi4jesu(f): 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
justwise:

grin grin grin grin i love nl

The feeling is mutual grin grin
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by beryl04(m): 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
sandijey:

What are u saying. A priest is a name. Because he is a priest he is therefore spiritual? A spiritual and goal oriented man would no that there is nothing like being a gay priest. There is nothing like being a gay christian. We youths of now are days like to serve God in half measures just to justify our lust. If u don't no why people engage in homosexuality then this topic and my post are not for people like u. Then again u are entitled to your own opinion. If people have fantasies or imagine sleeping wiv cosy or Obama. What is stopping them from imagining being wiv a man or a woman. That's my opinion. U dont have to agree

Do u know there are homosexual priests, even in this our very own Nigeria, who has not engaged in any sexual acts since they were born.

yes,they pride themselves as chaste homosexuals and therefore are virgins !what can u say about those ones sis?
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by calddon(m): 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
Please nairalanders note that the Jehovah's Witnesses have an official website which is the http://www.jw.org. There you could find out for yourselves what they truly believe in instead of speculating
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
beryl04:

Do u know there are homosexual priests, even in this our very own Nigeria, who has not engaged in any sexual acts since they were born.

yes,they pride themselves as chaste homosexuals and therefore are virgins !what can u say about those ones sis?

They are not of God. Period. What are u people saying. They can even hold crusade and heal the sick. Devil also gives powers but u cannot serve God and mammon. Those people u mentioned are like those who believe in God but do not believe in anything spiritual. How is it possible to believe in a spiritual being and not believe that there is a demonic power too? How can u believe in good and not believe bad exist? How do u say u are gay and u dont commit the act, yet u are an ambassador to a God that forbade that very sin. Does it make sense? In true Christianity. There is no half measure in serving God. I am not saying there are perfect beings but we must flee from all semblance of abomination. I am not surprised most of u people think like this. We have people who steal and give offering in church just to bribe God. In their small brains, God has forgiven them. We have all taken the grace of God for granted. But at the end of grace. There is judgement.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by paulGrundy(m): 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
oc2fish:
That's the way people think way back 1973. Things not same again.

So the truth is not the same again?
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by paulGrundy(m): 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
calddon:
Please nairalanders note that the Jehovah's Witnesses have an official website which is the http://www.jw.org. There you could find out for yourselves what they truly believe in instead of speculating

Have you bothered to very the quote? It is correct and accurate, cross check with www.jw.org
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by smudge2079(m): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
Dat is not true. At one point or d other, every single soul on dis nairaland must have had a man & hand or woman & hand relationship. Does dat make us all homosexuals Dis is a fallacy.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by duni04(m): 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ramanto:
can somebody tell me what lesbians do? What do they stick into what?
Lmao!
Good question grin grin
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by pomporiking: 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
sandijey:

No offence but you also don't know why there are gays out there,all what you're saying is just conjecture.Also your fantasies are based on your sexual prefrence you don't just start thinking of being with a man out of the blue
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Amhappy(f): 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
This article was written before i was born lol. However i humbly disagree with it. Self service is an act of self-s.ex.u.al satisfaction. It doesnt accomodate a second person. Most people who practice it are either shy,avoiding relationships,avoiding stds or does not have resources to toast a partner. It is a double sin of s.e.xual immorality and selfishness. Anyone engaged in it can either break into a heterosexual or a homosexual.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by calddon(m): 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
paulGrundy:

Have you bothered to very the quote? It is correct and accurate, cross check with www.jw.org
I have gone through your history, now i know you.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by aburo7: 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
For once I agree with dem.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by kokolet007(f): 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
tunbebes:

Tanx a bunch. I don't like d argument part @ all. Atimes u read a comment and its so obvious d person is an apostate..if u explain and d person refuse to yield then ignore.
Btw hw is meeting today? Onpoint watchtower study article!
Yea sometimes silence is golden even the apostate knows our intentions and his conscience will bear him witness, its jus left us for us to do our part and leave d rest to Jah!
Meeting is 4 to 6pm earnestly waiting!
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by paulGrundy(m): 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
calddon:

I have gone through your history, now i know you.

My history doesn't matter, what matters is the accurate truth.

1 Like

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
pomporiking:

No offence but you also don't know why there are gays out there,all what you're saying is just conjecture.Also your fantasies are based on your sexual prefrence you don't just start thinking of being with a man out of the blue

That's why I said earlier that if u are spiritually inclined. U do not take things wiv face value. You cannot explain homosexuality physically. U cannot understand if u are not spiritually inclined. That's what u keep missing. Nobody commits anything out of the blues. As a christian u are expected to be watchful of the vices of the enemy. God has not given the devil power to control our lives BUT, the devil has free access into our lives by our own doing. Our thoughts, what we see and watch, what we hear. The kind of things we do. Its like a seed. It germinates. That is d tool d devil uses against children of God. People imagine things everyday. Not everybody has the ability or spiritual inclination to reject and forget certain thoughts. The more they dwell in our hearts, the more the devil colours it. Undiscarded thoughts that d devil feeds on. It's not a joke when we are told to always be positive. Being positive is likened to having faith. Homosexuality is unnatural and it is not of God. Simple and straightforward. You don't have to agree.

1 Like

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by SurePresident: 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
EternalBeing:
"I guess u think homosexuality is secular too; it's grossly spiritual! It is the crescendo, the height of desecration of human's conscience. That's why the devil is aggressively pushing it, he knows that it's the only sin that has ever made GOD to rain fire on Earth to consume sinners and that once u cross that line ur conscience become reprobate, dead and hell-bound."
People fall, so it's not about falling, it about remaining fallen, refusing to stand as after falling as a result of pride. Pride goeth before...
Show me Mastbator and I'll show you a potential homo. Even from comments here, those that mastbate r more soft on condemning homosexuality. It's just too obvious that the Rapture is very much about to happen.
Homosexuality is the major seal of the anti-Christ because the bible says they shall use their bodies for what was normally not convenient, it's the preliminary spiritual 666 before the physical one that would come after rapture. According to Daniel 11:37b, "...(the anti-Christ) shall be a woman hater,he shall not desire women." Read Revelations 13:18, Revelations 14:9-11.
I didn't take JESUS serious until self-acclaimed satanists starts saying that JESUS should come quickly so that they can fully take over!
I even heard a rap song, the gay rapper was boasting of what they'll do to "left behind" Christians after rapture. I laughed because such foolish pple forgot that even after Rapture they too will surely still die and eternity (whether in Heaven or Hell) awaits us all. So, guide ur eyes, hears and watch ur heart. I shall not miss the so very imminent Rapture IJN.

There are now gay pastors and gay churches. Matth24:15 and Mark 13:14 "When you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel standing in the Holy place, know that...JESUS is just about to appear, whosoever readeth let him understand" Are u prepared? or Will you be left behind? Join the genuine Churches like Deeper Life, MFM etc... to prepare yourself for HE is just about to appear. Without any iota or scintilla of doubt, the END TIME is Here!
Remah!
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by dolphinheart(m): 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
Alfred234:
what kind of lie is this? They make it sound like masturbation is some kind of app that just got an update with a special feature dat leads to homosexuality. If masturbation equals homosexuality then 70% of the world's population would b homosexuals considering the fact that most people of this generation masturbates. if they said that group masturbation between people of the same sex can lead to homosexuality then i would agree but this one they said is total bull crap.

The issue here and with your post is that the op wants to score some cheap points by twisting the statements made by the writers of the issue being discussed. The statement says "self service CAN lead to homosexuality" while the op deliberately removed "CAN " which totally changes what the writer is aiming at.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by dolphinheart(m): 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
duni04:

I'm not even going to bother searching cos it doesn't even make sense. If more than 90% of men masturbatê, then going by your research, 90% of men are homosexual deviants? Masturbation is even worse with teenagers where almost 100% of them would have masturbated to orgásm by their 18th birthday (USA). So all teenagers are definitely going to be homosexual deviats? Common sense please!
http://www.healthystrokes.com/young.html

U guys are falling for the op's trick, the writers said "can lead" and not "will lead".
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by JFTA: 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
dolphinheart:

U guys are falling for the op's trick, the writers said "can lead" and not "will lead".
dolphinheart:

The issue here and with your post is that the op wants to score some cheap points by twisting the statements made by the writers of the issue being discussed. The statement says "self service CAN lead to homosexuality" while the op deliberately removed "CAN " which totally changes what the writer is aiming at.

I have read all along the posts and comments of some, and at first felt there is no point commenting simply because of the fact you just brought out.
I was beginning to wonder that when some people cannot differentiate between CAN and WILL, then how can they understand the underlying point of the message.

God's view concerning homosexuality is clearly stated in (1Corinthians 6: 9-11). Hence if any write-ups come up that warn against possible factors or habits that can lead to it, why criticize it negatively irrespective of whichever religious group put it together?

GA lot of people masturbate without looking back and yet did not end up a gay, while some did and graduated to become gay.
Notorious matter what, masturbation is not a clean habit. The mental fuel for masturbation is wrong, truth be told. The scriptural principle found in (1Corinthians 6:15-20) should assist to take a good decision on masturbation matters, most especially verse 20 that says we should glorify God with our body. Undoubtedly, using our brains to harbor immorality to fuel the masturbation habit would deny us the opportunity to glorify God, but rather would subject us to the wishes of Satan.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by myweb(m): 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
Lolaabokoku:
yess, is there a problem with that?

Are you a witness? Pls honest answer
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by ebukaOtika(m): 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
scotcom:
Well one thing I know about Jehovah witness is that some of their teachings that were not accepted in the past are now widely accepted now,for example, I remember in the mid 80s when they come around preaching to people that the name of God is Jehovah,people laugh at them because churches don't preach or teach with that name then,but today it's on the lips of everybody,also they are the fours to come out to let people know Christmas is not right and a lot of churches and organisation are seeing it to be true now

CAPITAL LIE,.,,, IRO NLA,.,,, THE CATHOLIC STANDS OUT OF THAT YOUR SO CALLED "EVERYONE",,.,,. any other example,,,,?

1 Like

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Maximus85(m): 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
NoContract:
Jehovah's witnesses again?

(Ok, I hastily wrote this to seize space. Herein lies my opinions)

First, I was born and raised a JW. Preached from door to door. Had enough of that charade. I fap. Ironically, this started as an evolutionary (for the lack of a better word) response to the strongly held belief of 'Thou shall not fornicate'. At least there was no 'Thou shall not fap'.

To all those 'Your body is a sacred temple' gang, I'll talk about that later.

2condly, to honestly understand how fapping and sexuality in general works (for the quick-to-judge ignorant bigots, y̶e̶a̶h̶,̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶a̶p̶o̶l̶o̶g̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶) you need an introductory knowledge of Sexuality science. You need to understand that by 14 to 17 every living human, both male and female go through that awkward most non-understadable phrase after puberty. You goats need to understand that everybody is instictively 'wired' differently.

Ask yourself if you've ever had a sexually questioning discourse with a boy or girl under 18? No, I take it, religion has clouded your reasoning.

You goats need to understand that no matter what, someone who IS NOT INSTICTIVELY wired to be aroused by a member of the same sex, will NEVER get a hard-on looking at a member of the same sex.

Let me reiterate, YOU CAN'T, AND WILL NEVER be sexually stimulated by a member of the same sex, if you don't already have underlying feelings regarding it. You can never force a dude to fucc.k a cat, no-fuckin-matter-what, if he doesn't already have feelings of beastiality, and especially with small (feline) animals.

I'm always appalled to the fact that most people think being gay is some sort of a fad. Who wants a fad with 14years (+ all the scorn involved) hanging on their neck.

Are you people really this delusional? GOD!

Back to the topic. Thirdly, regarding the connection between vaseline and homosexuality (I literally laughed while typing that) here is what happens, for the too-holy-hypocritical-religious-delusioned-pigs, you conjure an image in your brain, any image, but ultimately, the brain has a way of making you CHOOSE ONLY THE ONE THAT IS SEXUALLY GRATIFYING, THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS THE0 POWER TO MAKE PLEASING YOURSELF ENJOYABLE.

Your brain will never conjure what you don't like. Your brain will, for example, never conjure a mad man, or a mad woman, or a horse (well, unless YOU'RE ATTRACTED SEXUALLY to a horse) or a porcupine.

In essence, your brain acts as a personal entity, a very close friend who feeds you with the ONLY thing that can make your fapping trippy. If you're not gay, a male picture will never pop up.

I guess I'm bogging you with too much knowledge, you folks prefer to wallow in your Paradise/Inheriting the Earth delusion. In english, you people don't read with discernment (right back at ya!)

In secondary school, me and my band of friends fapped (privately) like the devil was goin' to wake up. Nothin' happened. We eventually 'graduated' to boning girls till they bled. Hahah.

All these happened after I was exposed to the hypocrisy of the Jehovas' Witness doctrine, and religion in general.

I challenge every witness on this thread, battle it out with me. Let's create a thread, mods throw it on front page and let me expose your bullshitry to the world, you hypocritical bigots.

The article itself is outdated; JWs have a knack for re-editing 'failed falacies' and all that in their new pubs.

All said, I can now sip my tea in peace, and enjoy the freedom that my non-religion and soul searching has giving me.

You delusional goats can go ahead and bash homosexuality in the spirit of religion and 'vaseline'.

I can understand why ure no more a JW. the article didn't say self service will lead to homosexuality, but it can lead to it.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by paulGrundy(m): 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
Maximus85:

I can understand why ure no more a JW. the article didn't say self service will lead to homosexuality, but it can lead to it.

What difference does it make? Can or will, it still leads somewhere.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Olanrewaju1980: 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
Sorry for d bigot OP, u need deliverance
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Lolaabokoku(f): 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
myweb:

Are you a witness? Pls honest answer
yes I am proud to be a jehovah witness
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Lolaabokoku(f): 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
NoContract:

Yes, there is. If you don't mind, I'll like to have a battle of wits with you on a new thread.

Fuc.kin sect.
sorry, have got no time for that
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by myweb(m): 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
Lolaabokoku:
yes I am proud to be a jehovah witness

Whaooo. nice. I am also one. Can we be friend?

1 Like

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Lolaabokoku(f): 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
myweb:

Whaooo. nice. I am also one. Can we be friend?
yes pls, why not?
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by tunbebes(f): 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
[quote author=donefezy post=27851689]
Нανє уσυ forgotten so soon? The truth shall be preached earth wide b4 the end will come. now my question if the truth is kept to avoid arguement how will the whole world hear? Let those who нανє ears hear[/quot

I know that but discretion should not be thrown aside in d process...btw hwz meeting today?
And d field ministry?
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by myweb(m): 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
Lolaabokoku:
yes pls, why not?

I have read much of your post years ago not knowing you are a christian sister.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death / I Am A Christian And Love God But I Still Keep Fornicating / Zimbabwean Sex Workers Clash With Priest At Their Colleague’s Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.