Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower (46299 Views)

Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. / The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 09, 2014
smoothface:
This post is outdated. (1976)
Even the publications you quoted are out of print.
Although Jehovah's witneses don't pratice it, they are not homophobic.
New information concerning homosexuals are available.
Check Out
Jw . org

Even though the post and publications are out of date, the information contained therein is true. Masturbation leads to homosexuality. Check out any latest publication, and tell me any that contradicts this fact.

Common sense should even rule here. We are not saying that everyone masturbating is a homosexual. Rather, is is easy for someone masturbating to fall into the act of homosexuality.

Masturbation is something that needs to be worked against. It is unnatural and unclean.

1 Like

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Akalia(m): 10:11am On Nov 09, 2014
I disagree with JW on this one. Self service is natural unlike Homo shit that is an anomaly from natural sexual behavior. So i don't see how the former can lead to d latter.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 09, 2014
smoothface:
Check Out
Jw . org

Even though the post and publications are out of date, the information contained therein is true. Masturbation leads to homosexuality. Check out any latest publication, and tell me any that contradicts this fact.

Common sense should even rule here. We are not saying that everyone masturbating is a homosexual. Rather, is is easy for someone masturbating to fall into the act of homosexuality.

Masturbation is something that needs to be worked against. It is unnatural and unclean.
smoothface:
Check Out
Jw . org
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 09, 2014
ggrin:
Hmmm
oya come and modify its on frontpage already[b]
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 09, 2014
Akalia:
I disagree with JW on this one. Self service is natural unlike Homo shit that is an anomaly from natural sexual behavior. So i don't see how the former can lead to d latter.

Self-service is very UNNATURAL. Why do people engage in it? Sexual urge. For such gratification. Was sex ever meant to be satisfied by oneself? Never. One of the reasons God made the woman was for both the married man and the woman to find pleasure in sex. And you will quite agree that if you had the luxury of a female whenever u wanted it, u will not consider self-service as an option

1 Like

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Revolva(m): 10:19am On Nov 09, 2014
Nonsense....research....this is totally Balderdash.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and dumb
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by mcmaurice20(m): 10:22am On Nov 09, 2014
1973,,,myopic thinkin... Gayism z more wot dey gav as rizn here... If u ever sleep in d same room wt a gay u wil know dt d spirit pursueing gay z disastrous....
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 09, 2014
duni04:
The only thing normal people and deviants have in common, sexually, is that they both masturbatê. But to say masturbatioñ leads to deviance is incorrect. You can forgive their ignorance though, we're all trying to understand what prompts a normal human being to want to stick his dîck in another mans anûs. This is the Jehova witness theory. I have mine and almost everybody has his own theory on homosexuality.

Do you know what a research is? Do u understand how many that are made just to publish this? Read one article of 'Watching the World' in Awake then u can understand what i mean. On the premise of the research done, self-service leads to homosexuality. It is not a JW teaching. It is fact gathered from scientific research. Do yours and prove this one wrong
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Calebosko(m): 10:29am On Nov 09, 2014
its true, i can testify from vasline to d next available hole,they are right on this one
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by fr3do(m): 10:37am On Nov 09, 2014

1 Like

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 09, 2014
Whether we accept it or not. Masturbation is wrong. It takes the grace of God and genuine effort to stop it. It is definitely not the sole reason for engaging in homosexuality but Masturbation has a lot to do wiv your thought processes. Most times people Masturbate using or imagining the faces of their fantasy man or woman including married people. Nothing stops u from imagining urself having sex wiv a man or woman. Its just one demonic thought that could spiral into something nasty. We need to becareful of what we see and what we watch. If you are spiritually inclined, ud never take things at face value. There is no justification for homosexuality and other sexual vices. If animals are doing it, doesn't mean we should engage in it. That is why they are animals and that is why we are human beings. What annoys me are people who give I don't care attitude saying we should let them be, I pity such people cus they won't understand until when it comes close to home. In their own case it could be their children sleeping wiv each other.

When u allow one abnormality, get ready to accept worse abnormalities.

6 Likes

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 09, 2014
one word: RUBBISH
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Mrfils(m): 10:51am On Nov 09, 2014
dabayomi:
Am I the first to comment Fp tinz
Yeah u are...
Congrats grin
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 09, 2014
homosexuality is not a choice...
tolerance is
live and let live
stop spreading nonsense
self service is not even a sin. bye

1 Like

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Ybholy(m): 11:01am On Nov 09, 2014
just the simple truth , i believe that since i SAW this man having self service at http://.com .its a pity lols
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Ybholy(m): 11:03am On Nov 09, 2014
Poznan:

Self-service is very UNNATURAL. Why do people engage in it? Sexual urge. For such gratification. Was sex ever meant to be satisfied by oneself? Never. One of the reasons God made the woman was for both the married man and the woman to find pleasure in sex. And you will quite agree that if you had the luxury of a female whenever u wanted it, u will not consider self-service as an option
i supports you

1 Like

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by technophile(m): 11:24am On Nov 09, 2014
nepp:

Why does ur moniker ryhm with p.E.d.o.p.h.i. I. e?? You've got sick fantasies, weirdo! tongue
I've got sick fantasies??
metro.co.uk/2014/10/25/man-charged-with-animal-cruelty-after-having-gentle-sexual-intercourse-with-pet-beagle-4920935/

www.kaieteurnewsonline.com/2014/10/21/man-jailed-in-suriname-for-having-sex-children-with-his-daughter/

www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/daughter-reveals-how-she-fell-madly-1677032

mobile.news.com.au/world/europe/father-jailed-over-16year-illicit-relationship-with-his-own-daughter/story-fnh81p7g-1226917882762

That is what happen when you allowed homosexuality in your country.

Last bullet:- If you saw my moniker and the first thing that came to your mind was ped*phile, then I suggest proper investigation should be carried out on your little sisters or ur neighbour's children if u have not been abusing them.

Abunu!

1 Like

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Alfred234(m): 11:26am On Nov 09, 2014
what kind of lie is this? They make it sound like masturbation is some kind of app that just got an update with a special feature dat leads to homosexuality. If masturbation equals homosexuality then 70% of the world's population would b homosexuals considering the fact that most people of this generation masturbates. if they said that group masturbation between people of the same sex can lead to homosexuality then i would agree but this one they said is total bull crap.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Jfrezzy(m): 11:34am On Nov 09, 2014
This is true,but on homosexual I think some kids are born into it,cases were both parent are homosexual,but in Africa I think bad frds,secondary habits,and peer pressure,could all led to homosexual
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by duni04(m): 11:42am On Nov 09, 2014
Poznan:

Do you know what a research is? Do u understand how many that are made just to publish this? Read one article of 'Watching the World' in Awake then u can understand what i mean. On the premise of the research done, self-service leads to homosexuality. It is not a JW teaching. It is fact gathered from scientific research. Do yours and prove this one wrong
I'm not even going to bother searching cos it doesn't even make sense. If more than 90% of men masturbatê, then going by your research, 90% of men are homosexual deviants? Masturbation is even worse with teenagers where almost 100% of them would have masturbated to orgásm by their 18th birthday (USA). So all teenagers are definitely going to be homosexual deviats? Common sense please!
http://www.healthystrokes.com/young.html
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by onetrack(m): 11:48am On Nov 09, 2014
There is absolutely zero scientific basis for this claim. I don't know why this rubbish is on the front page.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by pomporiking: 11:52am On Nov 09, 2014
sandijey:
Whether we accept it or not. Masturbation is wrong. It takes the grace of God and genuine effort to stop it. It is definitely not the sole reason for engaging in homosexuality but Masturbation has a lot to do wiv your thought processes. Most times people Masturbate using or imagining the faces of their fantasy man or woman including married people. Nothing stops u from imagining urself having sex wiv a man or woman. Its just one demonic thought that could spiral into something nasty. We need to becareful of what we see and what we watch. If you are spiritually inclined, ud never take things at face value. There is no justification for homosexuality and other sexual vices. If animals are doing it, doesn't mean we should engage in it. That is why they are animals and that is why we are human beings. What annoys me are people who give I don't care attitude saying we should let them be, I pity such people cus they won't understand until when it comes close to home. In their own case it could be their children sleeping wiv each other.

When u allow one abnormality, get ready to accept worse abnormalities.

I honestly don't see how jerking off leads to you having sexual thoughts about men when your sexual prefrence is women.if you're gay you watch gay p#rn and think about men not the other way around
Nobody knows why people engage in same sex,but don't come here talking about spiritually inclined when there are gay priests

1 Like

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Precioussilas10: 11:54am On Nov 09, 2014
they are right to an extent
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 09, 2014
GuyFawkes:

It was uncalled for and totally off topic. I bet your friend would have developed a very thick skin by now so she'll just ignore them.

Er, she prefers humiliation, but I gotta say it's hilarious to behold. Don't ask..
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by nepp(f): 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
technophile:

I've got sick fantasies??
metro.co.uk/2014/10/25/man-charged-with-animal-cruelty-after-having-gentle-sexual-intercourse-with-pet-beagle-4920935/

www.kaieteurnewsonline.com/2014/10/21/man-jailed-in-suriname-for-having-sex-children-with-his-daughter/

www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/daughter-reveals-how-she-fell-madly-1677032

mobile.news.com.au/world/europe/father-jailed-over-16year-illicit-relationship-with-his-own-daughter/story-fnh81p7g-1226917882762

That is what happen when you allowed homosexuality in your country.

Last bullet:- If you saw my moniker and the first thing that came to your mind was ped*phile, then I suggest proper investigation should be carried out on your little sisters or ur neighbour's children if u have not been abusing them.

Abunu!
P.e.d.o.p.h.i.l.e kiss
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Tushborn: 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
if u tel me dat having woman frm behind( anu*s) can lead to it i can agree wit u bt for dis i doubt.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by kilokeys(m): 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
haba mana.. how soapy take connect with yanshing anothr dude..

very baseless..
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Ramanto(m): 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
can somebody tell me what lesbians do? What do they stick into what?
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by tunbebes(f): 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
kokolet007:

I agree wiv u but the truth has to b told anyway! Not everybody we meet on the field that listen likewise here too but we should try as much to avoid argument of any kind! Have post such thread in the past and have learnt to avoid silly questions and argument

Tanx a bunch. I don't like d argument part @ all. Atimes u read a comment and its so obvious d person is an apostate..if u explain and d person refuse to yield then ignore.
Btw hw is meeting today? Onpoint watchtower study article!
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by tunbebes(f): 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
[quote author=ibukunobi post=27852165]
Just. Pay attention to your comment, yyou will agree with me that you have a small brain, and you must be a lazy person not to know why True Gods people don't pray like hypocrites do. Matt 6, read verse 2 to 8. JW do pray wth their bible students not when preaching at first meeting, jesus never did that. Learn bro don't castigate. Pple like you are just interested in
creating problem.[/quot
I will pm u. Hmmmm.kai!
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by justwise(m): 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
justi4jesu:
*coughing*

*coughing*

*clears throat*

*Now back to the topic*

*Whadaheckizselfservice*

grin grin grin grin i love nl
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Lolaabokoku(f): 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
NoContract:
Jehovah's witnesses again?
yess, is there a problem with that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie's Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS / Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.