Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower (46382 Views)

Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. / The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Yooguyz: 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
dolphinheart:

Oh my! , thanks a lot .

Go through his thread again.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by BERNIMOORE: 3:18am On Nov 11, 2014
[size=16pt]PAULGRUNDY 'nairaland Impersonator' Is Yooguyz And Not Jwfacts Paulgrundy [/size]

BERNIMOORE:
https://www.nairaland.com/1990555/paulgrundy-nairaland-impersonator-yooguyz-not#27893883
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by BERNIMOORE: 3:21am On Nov 11, 2014
dolphinheart:

Oh my! , thanks a lot .

dont mention, remove the veil, and enjoy the rest,

https://www.nairaland.com/1990555/paulgrundy-nairaland-impersonator-yooguyz-not#27893883
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Yooguyz: 7:39am On Nov 11, 2014
[size=21pt]BERNIMORE CANTICLES loveroftruth truthislight BIBLESPEAKS are the same person[/size]

Read and enjoy

https://www.nairaland.com/1990742/bernimore-truthislight-canticles-loveroftruth-biblespeaks
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 11, 2014
did you mean masturbation, because self service sounds like a business term to me.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by dolphinheart(m): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2014
Yooguyz:

https://www.nairaland.com/1990742/bernimore-truthislight-canticles-loveroftruth-biblespeaks

Bro
1. Does this have anything to do with straightening your post and aligning it with the source? .
2. Proving someone/some people are lying agaist you is better than finding fault in their character too.
3. I do not have an oppinion yet on bernimores post cus I have not seen or read ur own side or defence . But now that I know that u have an interest in bernimores post, ill take ur refusal to refute the allegations as accepting the fact that bernimore is right,untill u defend the allegations.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Yooguyz: 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
dolphinheart:

Bro
1. Does this have anything to do with straightening your post and aligning it with the source? .
2. Proving someone/some people are lying agaist you is better than finding fault in their character too.
3. I do not have an oppinion yet on bernimores post cus I have not seen or read ur own side or defence . But now that I know that u have an interest in bernimores post, ill take ur refusal to refute the allegations as accepting the fact that bernimore is right,untill u defend the allegations.

no I am not Paulgrundy!

BERNIMORE is a well known troll who trolls people holding non-watchtower views, he calls anyone that does not hold the watchtower worldview YOOGUYZ.
Here in this thread a moniker is calling him a child because he accused him of being YOOGUYZ

https://www.nairaland.com/1939359/intl-passport-jw-past-presidents

I believe you are a smart young man, if you want to know more about paulGrundy don't listen to trolls go:

Jwfacts.com

As him any question on: jwfacts.mobi
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by dolphinheart(m): 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
Yooguyz:

no I am not Paulgrundy!

BERNIMORE is a well known troll who trolls people holding non-watchtower views, he calls anyone that does not hold the watchtower worldview YOOGUYZ.
Here in this thread a moniker is calling him a child because he accused him of being YOOGUYZ

https://www.nairaland.com/1939359/intl-passport-jw-past-presidents

I believe you are a smart young man, if you want to know more about paulGrundy don't listen to trolls go:

Jwfacts.com

As him any question on: jwfacts.mobi

Now u have started doing the right thing. Its now left for other nairalanders to look at both arguements and come to there personal and private conclusions .
And pls can u kindly align ur post to comform with the watchtower statement (being the source of ur post) so that others can have their view on the topic based on correct info?

I do not have to know paul grundy through any website. Thought paul grundy is on nairaland. Let him defend himself through this medium. If I have time , I can then look and try to see if pauly on the website is same as pauly on nairaland. But that is if he makes post that I feel I can discourse with him.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by honeychild(f): 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
paulGrundy:

The bolded is so true! cheesy

Your post accurately communicates the thoughts on my mind.
Thank you God bless you smiley

so youguyz u are a voluntary homosexual? I thought you were rap.ed by your father's assistant pastor when you were 16 cheesy cheesy
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by paulGrundy(m): 11:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
honeychild:

so youguyz u are a voluntary homosexual? I thought you were rap.ed by your father's assistant pastor when you were 16 cheesy cheesy

shocked shocked

Are you serious? Yooguyz was raped by his father? shocked. JESUS!

No wonder BERNIMORE links our moniker together.

By the way are you a jehovahs witness?
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Yooguyz: 11:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
paulGrundy:

shocked shocked

Are you serious? Yooguyz was raped by his father? shocked. JESUS!

No wonder BERNIMORE links our moniker together.

By the way are you a jehovahs witness?

[size=13pt]the three versions of lies honeychild created about me[/size]

honeychild: yooguyz d homosexual pastor ! You have not yet tire?!

You that used church funds to rent hotel room in South Africa so you can have homosexual affairs with a fellow pastor?

Is it because you haven't been taken to court for misappropriation of funds?!

https://www.nairaland.com/1881088/million-dollar-financial-fraud-involving

honeychild: so youguyz u are a voluntary homosexual? I thought you were rap.ed by your father's assistant pastor when you were 16

honeychild: j should have known yooguyz goes to CEC!

What other church will tolerate a confessed homosexual and fornicator to continue to 'pastor' a church. You people's immorality sinks to lower levels every day!!

And yes she is a jehovahs witness, she is lieing against me because I always criticize the watchtower. See how she was defending them in this thread.

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by dolphinheart(m): 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
Yooguyz:

[size=13pt]the three versions of lies honeychild created about me[/size]

And yes she is a jehovahs witness, she is lieing against me because I always criticize the watchtower. See how she was defending them in this thread.

Like I said earlier in a post, if u wanna defend allegations against you, you dnt do it by attacking the other persons personality or character. Reasonable people who read such kind of defence method will know that you are not answering the allegations but rather fighting the person who makes the allegation.

Answer the following questions and wait till they can bring proove . If they can't, then u re right, if they can , then u have a case to answer.
Questions: have u ever practiced/praticing homosexuality?
Have you ever misappropriated church funds?
Are u still a leader in ur church?

On the issue of honeychild defending her organization( according to u o!), I do believe believe she has a right to do that, expecially when d allegations are malicious and false.

Summary(personal, still open for ur input)of the discussion in the thread.

You stated that the organization committed fraud. (which was false)
She defended by saying that it was not the organization , but an individual in the organization . She went further by stating that when such individual is made known, he is removed from the organization, and these u agreed with.

U went further to state that the fraudstar is an elder, and since the organization says that elders are appointed by the holy spirit, he should be above board.

Me I'm now jumping in to ask the flowing questions; Saul, David, Solomon(the wisest on earth)where they annointed by God or not, did they commit wrongdoings or not? Does being annointed by the holy spirit mean u re above mistakes?

The most intriguing part of ur argument with her is when u claimed that the organization allows elders to continue if the crime they committed have gone three years before it was discovered (another wrong accusation).

From your quote, she was able to explain that that is not what they meant, she said that if an elder commited a sin years before it was found out, he is still liable for such sin , and the necessary must be done.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by myweb(m): 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
Lolaabokoku:
have been trying it in vain. Can u pls add me on facebook, SALAM OMOLOLA.. See u there
Hello.
There are many SALAM OMOLOLA there so I didnt know which one. Kindly describe what you put on or put assembly hall pix with lapel you understand.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
myweb:

Hello.
There are many SALAM OMOLOLA there so I didnt know which one. Kindly describe what you put on or put assembly hall pix with lapel you understand.
putting on a black and white top... Ccompare d pics with the one u see on NL
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by tranxo(m): 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
chizzily:
homosexuality is not a choice...
tolerance is
live and let live
stop spreading nonsense
self service is not even a sin. bye
why do you always spew so much hatred and bitterness?
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by rxlx: 6:54am On Aug 19, 2015
Jehovahs Witness's warnings about 'selfservice' are the biggest most hypocritical deception imaginable!
They incorporate subliminal images of male genitals and women and animals serving them in many pictures used in Watchtower and Awake!

JW's is Satan most devious religion with anyone possessing JW magazines or books actually possessing The Mark of The Beast!

Burn all JW magazines and books right now!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oritsejafor / Do The Dead In Christ Go To Heaven Or Await Ressurrection? / Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.