Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower (46383 Views)

Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. / The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Hanibal(m): 8:00am On Nov 10, 2014
doingreat:
ok. I read it. Jehovah's Witnesses do not judge or condemn pipu who celebrate unscriptural holidays. we only teach the truth abt them to the effect that they do not originate from the bible and are thus, not fot true christians. ok if u have any doubt simply take few minutes and Google up the origin of Xmas, easter etc u will b shocked at the results u get. I did this with some folks and....they were set free from religious falsehood.@ topic, I af no comment. for one basic reason.....the source of that information is suspect.and should b disregarded. jwfact or whatever CANNOT represent the doctrine of JW. the ONLY website used by Jehovah's Witnesses worldwide today is www.jw.org any oda info in a site aving a Jw coinage or resemblance is invalid. that information must be a misrepresentation. and for the well over 12 years as a witnesses, nothing can b more surprising and funny. #apugom
Thanks for reading it and not being abusive dats a rare trait on nairaland... please back to dat same scripture : paul was also admonishing us that the emphasis of our preaching shudnt be on those things... festivals,celebrationss, eating, drinking, wot we touch wot we taste.... d earth is d Lord's and its fullness thereof"... those things are simply shadows of things to come. The emphasis in should be on christ and him crucified!!. I celebrate easter... xmas . birthday or not Romans 14 :5 to8,14 to 22(pls read) isnt an issue before God. And mind U i know d origin of easter and xmas... pagan origins yea to worship pagan gods... but to me dose gods aint no God... on xmas day we celebrate Jesus' birth (born on dat day or not isnt an issue) with thanksgiving to God... on easter we celebrate his death with thanksgiving to God. Its as simple as that. and dia is no single verse of d bible dat condemn dat. final loving advice to JWs.. let d scriptures be our only reference and not some historical findings. the long and short of my story is preach Christ and him crucified.. thats only prifitable thing. festivals... food n drink isnt an issue with our God (the bible said so).
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by NoContract(m): 8:11am On Nov 10, 2014
[quote author=Cusan post=27876810][/quote]

Please go shut your mouth or go sell gala for express. You can't even comprehend a 500-word passage.

Your type isn't needed here, chairman.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by tunbebes(f): 8:45am On Nov 10, 2014
Lolaabokoku:
splendid bro, urs?

I'm a sis. Mine was splendid and upbuilding as usual. Gd am.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by RikoduoSennin(m): 9:08am On Nov 10, 2014
paulGrundy:

Am not retracting my original stance. When for example I say:
Obesity can lead to death
Obesity leads to death,

It is not contradictory, when I did was that I put the occurence of X variable under probability considering other factors. But what am saying is all things being equal, obesity leads to death. This situation can be applied to the watchtower.

What am honestly seeing here is jehovahs witnesses skeptical about what their watchtower teaches. This calls to question if the watchtower really teach the truth.

The first instance has probability, while the other doesn't. If you asking about the probability that self service leads to homosexuality because you doubt that possibility, well, consider this, Self service also leads to sexual immorality- both hetero, homo. And bestiality relationships.

Tell me, what are the odds that someone who has been engaging in hetero and homo sexual acts HAS NEVER DONE SELF SERVICE. Simple put:

"NOT ALL" who practice SELF SERVICE have participated in SEXUAL INTIMATE ACTS (Hetero/Homo).

But, "ALL" who participated in SEXUAL INTIMATE ACTS (Hetero/Homo) have done SELF SERVICE at one point in their life.

If you really can't SPOT the difference between your example:
Obesity leads to death,

Then there is really no need to say anything on this thread again.

Buhari can lead the Nation and Buhari leads the Nation are they the same thing? If they are not, then change the topic title to reflect the content of your original post! If you still insist you are right, then you will be branded a malicious opposer of JW (seeing as most of your thread is about them anyway, it seems you have a personal vendetta with them).
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wonder who took this topic/thread to the Front page without vetting the information/topic being discussed. Probably why we see two contradictory topics on the same front page- Readers then to wonder which is right and which is wrong.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Amhappy(f): 9:13am On Nov 10, 2014
josephos:

simple English u no understand.... u said u disagreed but ur last sentence shows that you completely agree

Na u we no dey understand simple English. Pls go back to school.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 10, 2014
NoContract:
Jehovah's witnesses again?

(Ok, I hastily wrote this to seize space. Herein lies my opinions)

First, I was born and raised a JW. Preached from door to door. Had enough of that charade. I fap. Ironically, this started as an evolutionary (for the lack of a better word) response to the strongly held belief of 'Thou shall not fornicate'. At least there was no 'Thou shall not fap'.

To all those 'Your body is a sacred temple' gang, I'll talk about that later.

2condly, to honestly understand how fapping and sexuality in general works (for the quick-to-judge ignorant bigots, y̶e̶a̶h̶,̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶a̶p̶o̶l̶o̶g̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶) you need an introductory knowledge of Sexuality science. You need to understand that by 14 to 17 every living human, both male and female go through that awkward most non-understadable phrase after puberty. You goats need to understand that everybody is instictively 'wired' differently.

Ask yourself if you've ever had a sexually questioning discourse with a boy or girl under 18? No, I take it, religion has clouded your reasoning.

You goats need to understand that no matter what, someone who IS NOT INSTICTIVELY wired to be aroused by a member of the same sex, will NEVER get a hard-on looking at a member of the same sex.

Let me reiterate, YOU CAN'T, AND WILL NEVER be sexually stimulated by a member of the same sex, if you don't already have underlying feelings regarding it. You can never force a dude to fucc.k a cat, no-fuckin-matter-what, if he doesn't already have feelings of beastiality, and especially with small (feline) animals.

I'm always appalled to the fact that most people think being gay is some sort of a fad. Who wants a fad with 14years (+ all the scorn involved) hanging on their neck.

Are you people really this delusional? GOD!

Back to the topic. Thirdly, regarding the connection between vaseline and homosexuality (I literally laughed while typing that) here is what happens, for the too-holy-hypocritical-religious-delusioned-pigs, you conjure an image in your brain, any image, but ultimately, the brain has a way of making you CHOOSE ONLY THE ONE THAT IS SEXUALLY GRATIFYING, THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS THE0 POWER TO MAKE PLEASING YOURSELF ENJOYABLE.

Your brain will never conjure what you don't like. Your brain will, for example, never conjure a mad man, or a mad woman, or a horse (well, unless YOU'RE ATTRACTED SEXUALLY to a horse) or a porcupine.

In essence, your brain acts as a personal entity, a very close friend who feeds you with the ONLY thing that can make your fapping trippy. If you're not gay, a male picture will never pop up.

I guess I'm bogging you with too much knowledge, you folks prefer to wallow in your Paradise/Inheriting the Earth delusion. In english, you people don't read with discernment (right back at ya!)

In secondary school, me and my band of friends fapped (privately) like the devil was goin' to wake up. Nothin' happened. We eventually 'graduated' to boning girls till they bled. Hahah.

All these happened after I was exposed to the hypocrisy of the Jehovas' Witness doctrine, and religion in general.

I challenge every witness on this thread, battle it out with me. Let's create a thread, mods throw it on front page and let me expose your bullshitry to the world, you hypocritical bigots.

The article itself is outdated; JWs have a knack for re-editing 'failed falacies' and all that in their new pubs.

All said, I can now sip my tea in peace, and enjoy the freedom that my non-religion and soul searching has giving me.

You delusional goats can go ahead and bash homosexuality in the spirit of religion and 'vaseline'.

you better be careful with what you say or post in public because it will most definitely be used against you......

wanking may actually lead to homosexuality, so y'all wankers out there "be adviced" ..... 14 years in jail no be beans
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by NoContract(m): 10:42am On Nov 10, 2014
emrain:

you better be careful with what you say or post in public because it will most definitely be used against you......

wanking may actually lead to homosexuality, so y'all wankers out there "be adviced" ..... 14 years in jail no be beans

Thanks, noted. By the way, how old are you? grin

1 Like

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by dolphinheart(m): 10:45am On Nov 10, 2014
paulGrundy:

Am not retracting my original stance. When for example I say:
Obesity leads to death,

It is not contradictory, when I did was that I put the occurence of X variable under probability considering other factors. But what am saying is all things being equal, obesity leads to death. This situation can be applied to the watchtower.

What am honestly seeing here is jehovahs witnesses skeptical about what their watchtower teaches. This calls to question if the watchtower really teach the truth.

Bro, I still want to believe that you are sincere with the topic. You said watchtower said something about self service, can you please state what they said ? It is when we know what the watchtower stated that we can then know if they are skeptical or not.

Pls, for us ordinary people to understand the issue under discussion , do not put the occurrence of x variable under probability considering other factors (wateva that means) pls allow the readers do the mathematics themselves.

All things being equal, obesity leads to death? Haba! Bros no let medical personnel here dis one o!

For us not to argue or make mistakes, can you state for other readers here what the watchtower said about self service ?
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by franklingud(m): 11:31am On Nov 10, 2014
False, what abt me dat has been servicing masef 4 abt 8 yrs now, any homo dat comes my way, I go kill am die sharp sharp!!.. If u wan spoil yasef, spoil yasef no come my way o!!
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:46am On Nov 10, 2014
tunbebes:

I'm a sis. Mine was splendid and upbuilding as usual. Gd am.
gud am sist.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by paulGrundy(m): 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
dolphinheart:

Bro, I still want to believe that you are sincere with the topic. You said watchtower said something about self service, can you please state what they said ? It is when we know what the watchtower stated that we can then know if they are skeptical or not

What the watchtower said about homosexuality is in the opening post, i don't see any need of quoting it again, I made sure I properly referenced the quotes, if you have any doubts, the references are there for verification

Pls, for us ordinary people to understand the issue under discussion , do not put the occurrence of x variable under probability considering other factors (wateva that means) pls allow the readers do the mathematics themselves.

All things being equal, obesity leads to death? Haba! Bros no let medical personnel here dis one o!

It seems you missed the part where I said for example. I will only using an hypothetical situation to make an illustration.

For us not to argue or make mistakes, can you state for other readers here what the watchtower said about self service ?

Refer to the opening post.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by paulGrundy(m): 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
franklingud:
False, what abt me dat has been servicing masef 4 abt 8 yrs now, any homo dat comes my way, u go kill am die sharp sharp!!.. If u wan spoil yasef, spoil yasef no come my way o!!

Finally a sensible and reasonable person.

So then what conclusion can you draw about the claims of the OP?
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by paulGrundy(m): 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
RikoduoSennin:

The first instance has probability, while the other doesn't. If you asking about the probability that self service leads to homosexuality because you doubt that possibility, well, consider this, Self service also leads to sexual immorality- both hetero, homo. And bestiality relationships.

Tell me, what are the odds that someone who has been engaging in hetero and homo sexual acts HAS NEVER DONE SELF SERVICE. Simple put:

"NOT ALL" who practice SELF SERVICE have participated in SEXUAL INTIMATE ACTS (Hetero/Homo).

But, "ALL" who participated in SEXUAL INTIMATE ACTS (Hetero/Homo) have done SELF SERVICE at one point in their life.

If you really can't SPOT the difference between your example:
Obesity leads to death,

Then there is really no need to say anything on this thread again

The point is not the differences, the point is how Jehovahs witnesses distance themselves from what their society said, from what they claim is the dispenser of accurate truth.

Buhari can lead the Nation and Buhari leads the Nation are they the same thing?

Technically, he can lead he cannot lead.

If they are not, then change the topic title to reflect the content of your original post! If you still insist you are right, then you will be branded a malicious opposer of JW (seeing as most of your thread is about them anyway, it seems you have a personal vendetta with them)

No, it doesn't imply malice on the OPs part, instead it implying hypocrisy on your part. The watchtower statement contains an unpredictable element in it 'may' it means it allows a possibility of occurence. The fact that you grasping with it shows that you do not believe what your dispenser of accurate truth said.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wonder who took this topic/thread to the Front page without vetting the information/topic being discussed. Probably why we see two contradictory topics on the same front page- Readers then to wonder which is right and which is wrong.

Seun himself the owner of this site. And it may interest you to know that he removed some elements of my post to make it more JW friendly.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by paulGrundy(m): 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
vfactor:

When last did you check?? Have u even checked?

Careful brother, careful. Wanking is a controversial subject even among brethren. smiley

My thread 'could' lead to wanking
My thread leads to wanking.

grin grin cheesy

Jehovahs witnesses are hilarious cheesy cheesy
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
paulGrundy:

Careful brother, careful. Wanking is a controversial subject even among brethren. smiley

My thread 'could' lead to wanking
My thread leads to wanking.

grin grin cheesy

Jehovahs witnesses are hilarious cheesy cheesy

Well i was thinking dogmatic religionist were the only unreasonable people on earth and that educated people were reasonable n rational. Now i knw i'm wrong.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by dolphinheart(m): 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
franklingud:
False, what abt me dat has been servicing masef 4 abt 8 yrs now, any homo dat comes my way, u go kill am die sharp sharp!!.. If u wan spoil yasef, spoil yasef no come my way o!!

What is false, the op statement or the watchtower statement?
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by franklingud(m): 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
paulGrundy:

Finally a sensible and reasonable person.

So then what conclusion can you draw about the claims of the OP?
like i said b4 ''if u wan spoil yasef, spoil yasef no come my way oo!!''... Homosexuality is a choice u make, though sumtyms it could be spiritual. It cannot and will never start frm self-servicing, QED!

1 Like

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by paulGrundy(m): 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
franklingud:
like i said b4 ''if u wan spoil yasef, spoil yasef no come my way oo!!''... Homosexuality is a choice u make, though sumtyms it could be spiritual. It cannot and will never start frm self-servicing, QED!

The bolded is so true! cheesy

Your post accurately communicates the thoughts on my mind.
Thank you God bless you smiley

1 Like

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by kwajahafiz(m): 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2014
what in the hell is self service?...
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by dolphinheart(m): 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
paulGrundy:

What the watchtower said about homosexuality is in the opening post, i don't see any need of quoting it again, I made sure I properly referenced the quotes, if you have any doubts, the references are there for verification

It seems you missed the part where I said for example. I will only using an hypothetical situation to make an illustration.

Refer to the opening post.

Your post (dated : less than two days ago)self service leads to homosexuality.

Watchtower posts (dated 38 to 41 years ago)
Unclean practices , such as self service , which can be a stepping stone to homosexualty, have been dealt with in a serious yet understanding way to help individuals keep clean and pure in jehovahs eyes.

Self service , can lead into homosexuality.

Conclusion: ur statement and the watchtower statement are different in wordings, idea, meaning and concept.

The conclusion an individual can reach from both statements are totally different. Bringing an x factor or other factors remaining constant with the use hypothetical situation to make an illustration does not in anyway merge the two statements.

Please let everyone reading your post know where u stand on the issue by the watchtower. Do not twist there statement with hypothesis but rather explain what ur view is on the statement by the watchtower.

If uou refuse to align your statements or post with the source of the post which according to you is the watchtower, ill be left to believe that you have an ulterior motive . And that motive is not to make people come to know about the unclean act of self service, but to make people think that the watchtower is making false statement , whereby it is you that is allocating false statement to them though your x factor hypothesis.

Ill still continue to think you have good intentions and will correct your post to align with the source of the post.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by franklingud(m): 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
paulGrundy:

The bolded is so true! cheesy

Your post accurately communicates the thoughts on my mind.
Thank you God bless you smiley
Welcome bro, bless u too!

1 Like

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by eledacedar(f): 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
[quote author=tunbebes post=27851369][/quote]

It brings ridicule to God's name to post some things on a forum like this. If only some would know.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by paulGrundy(m): 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
eledacedar:

It brings ridicule to God's name to post some things on a forum like this. If only some would know.

Was it not your truth dispenser that said the OP? Who is ridiculing who?
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by myweb(m): 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
Lolaabokoku:
send me ƱR facebook account

lancelot937@yahoo.com. AMINU OLUSOLA(But you might not see it). Send it to the mail i will retrieve it then get back to you.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by BERNIMOORE: 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
dolphinheart:

Your post (dated : less than two days ago)self service leads to homosexuality.

Watchtower posts (dated 38 to 41 years ago)
Unclean practices , such as self service , which can be a stepping stone to homosexualty, have been dealt with in a serious yet understanding way to help individuals keep clean and pure in jehovahs eyes.

Self service , can lead into homosexuality.

Conclusion: ur statement and the watchtower statement are different in wordings, idea, meaning and concept.

The conclusion an individual can reach from both statements are totally different. Bringing an x factor or other factors remaining constant with the use hypothetical situation to make an illustration does not in anyway merge the two statements.

Please let everyone reading your post know where u stand on the issue by the watchtower. Do not twist there statement with hypothesis but rather explain what ur view is on the statement by the watchtower.

If uou refuse to align your statements or post with the source of the post which according to you is the watchtower, ill be left to believe that you have an ulterior motive . And that motive is not to make people come to know about the unclean act of self service, but to make people think that the watchtower is making false statement , whereby it is you that is allocating false statement to them though your x factor hypothesis.

Ill still continue to think you have good intentions and will correct your post to align with the source of the post.
https://www.nairaland.com/1990555/paulgrundy-nairaland-impersonator-yooguyz-not#27893883
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by eledacedar(f): 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
paulGrundy:

Was it not your truth dispenser that said the OP? Who is ridiculing who?

Only tunbebes can understand what I meant
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by eledacedar(f): 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
Lolaabokoku:
am from Akoka, u?

Brother, sister, Abule-Oja. FCE things
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
myweb:

lancelot937@yahoo.com. AMINU OLUSOLA(But you might not see it). Send it to the mail i will retrieve it then get back to you.
have been trying it in vain. Can u pls add me on facebook, SALAM OMOLOLA.. See u there
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
eledacedar:

Brother, sister, Abule-Oja. FCE things
exactly!!! U knw d plaz??
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by dolphinheart(m): 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2014
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Yooguyz: 11:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Yooguyz: 11:21pm On Nov 10, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oritsejafor / Do The Dead In Christ Go To Heaven Or Await Ressurrection? / Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.