Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,897 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower (46377 Views)

Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. / The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by sammieguze(m): 7:20am On Nov 09, 2014
Jehova witnesses....
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 09, 2014
I guess it led them to homosexuality, for them to have come to that conclusion. undecided

Dumb research

11 Likes

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by holyjossy01(m): 7:21am On Nov 09, 2014
D pure answer to this is Deliverance. They are demonised.

3 Likes

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by sigidporte(m): 7:21am On Nov 09, 2014
What is watch tower? Happy sunday NLs
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by electropiz(m): 7:21am On Nov 09, 2014
Freakingly disgusting cool
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by bright007(f): 7:22am On Nov 09, 2014
[size=24pt]The truth may be bitter and may be from any source but it must be told...........[/size]

10 Likes

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Koptala: 7:22am On Nov 09, 2014
Let me sit back, listen to what folks out there will say as I sip my tea.
Waiting..............

1 Like

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by pauloskie38(m): 7:24am On Nov 09, 2014
thanks for the reminder bro
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by smoothface: 7:25am On Nov 09, 2014
This post is outdated. (1976)
Even the publications you quoted are out of print.
Although Jehovah's witneses don't pratice it, they are not homophobic.
New information concerning homosexuals are available.
Check Out
Jw . org

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by gigfx: 7:27am On Nov 09, 2014
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Arsenate(m): 7:28am On Nov 09, 2014
Samguine:
In as much as I don't agree with many of Jehovah Witnesses teachings, I must say this particular one is true
for me it's the contrary: I enjoy most and agree with many of Jehovah's witnesses' teachings but this in particular appears false. I strongly doubt if there is any connection between self servicing and homosexuality

2 Likes

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by nobilis: 7:28am On Nov 09, 2014
Hmmm.
All these people saying "true talk" everywhere, I want to know one thing.
Is it that straight people don't mas.turbate again?
Or is it that when a straight person mas.turbates so much, he becomes homosexual?

This life sef.
I wish this thing was posted in the sexuality section where people with real life experiences can comment on it instead of here in the religion section filled with people who pretend to see God face to face.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 09, 2014
Are they closeted gays to know about it? undecided

1 Like

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by justi4jesu(f): 7:30am On Nov 09, 2014
*coughing*

*coughing*

*clears throat*

*Now back to the topic*

*Whadaheckizselfservice*
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Mekzmoney(m): 7:30am On Nov 09, 2014
Hmmmmmm... You are wrong. Self service does not lead to homosexual. I have seen many frnds dat indulge in self service but yet there don't have same sex atraction.The causes of homosexuality are attributable to man's sinful nature, nurture and environment, and personal choice.

1 Like

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by victorazy(m): 7:31am On Nov 09, 2014
FAT LIE!!!!

1 Like

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by tartar9(m): 7:31am On Nov 09, 2014
very true
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 09, 2014
Samguine:
In as much as I don't agree with many of Jehovah Witnesses teachings, I must say this particular one is true

You fall my hand no be small tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Afromalaika(m): 7:34am On Nov 09, 2014
True talk... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Humblebloke(m): 7:34am On Nov 09, 2014
FALSE!!

1 Like

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by olaolaking: 7:35am On Nov 09, 2014
visit www.jw.org for more details
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:36am On Nov 09, 2014
Just wakaing pass!
NoContract:
Jehovah's witnesses again?
I think they are right.

1 Like

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by okeke00(m): 7:36am On Nov 09, 2014
the same jehova witness that will never associate with you in all your doings. Apart from coming to tell you stories from the bible. They will not even pray together with you. What a bunch of Racists

2 Likes

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by ojeffo: 7:37am On Nov 09, 2014
dabayomi:

yes...jw again... any p?
JW?.....u mean JANJA WEED?

2 Likes

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by tchigofigo(m): 7:37am On Nov 09, 2014
#cross legs in yoga fashion while sipping cold nkwobi juice.,n reading comments...

1 Like

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by festico: 7:38am On Nov 09, 2014
there is probably correlation btwn the two evil act. Prayer mood activated!

1 Like

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by tunbebes(f): 7:38am On Nov 09, 2014
dabayomi:

yes...jw again... any p?

Are u a jw? If yes then I must say I'm not ok wif some things u guys post about jw's on dis fOrum.I'm sure u know as a jw u should avoid posting on some pages or forums. U guys know anything u post here is not always aCceptable to some even if its true. I wonder why u still go ahead to post and argue all d time. It doesn't worth it! Why not use ur time wisely in d field ministry instead.

3 Likes

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Samguine: 7:39am On Nov 09, 2014
rationalmind:

You fall my hand no be small tongue

Bro, been a long time. cheesy

This shouldn't be a surprise na. We don dey fall each other hand since tongue
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Samguine: 7:40am On Nov 09, 2014
Arsenate:
k
Well, Potassium to you too tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by kendrick93(m): 7:40am On Nov 09, 2014
so wat dis research is sayin is dat when self servicing u will look for d same gender partner to satisfy u? bollocks.. dis research is wrong

1 Like

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Amack(m): 7:41am On Nov 09, 2014
Pastor chris says that self service in not a sin.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by MVLOX(m): 7:41am On Nov 09, 2014
smoothface:
This post is outdated. (1976)
Even the publications you quoted are out of print.
Although Jehovah's witneses don't pratice it, they are not homophobic.
New information concerning homosexuals are available.
Check Out
Jw . org

So true the JW.ORG site should have current and updated info abt dis issue.........unlike other churches the witnesses make further research over the years in line with Gods word the bible and make needed adjustments in their teaching and way of life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oritsejafor / Do The Dead In Christ Go To Heaven Or Await Ressurrection? / Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.