Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower (46391 Views)

Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. / The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by tunbebes(f): 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
Lolaabokoku:
yes pls, why not?

Wow! I never knew you are a jw. I saw ur post on nairaland early this year. Good to know you are my sister. Hw are u doing today? Hwz meeting today?
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
myweb:

I have read much of your post years ago not knowing you are a christian sister.
yes I am, M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊. Dear brother
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by myweb(m): 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
Lolaabokoku:
yes I am, M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊. Dear brother

So how are you? You are from lagos right? Which side?
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
tunbebes:

Wow! I never knew you are a jw. I saw ur post on nairaland early this year. Good to know you are my sister. Hw are u doing today? Hwz meeting today?
splendid bro, urs?
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
myweb:

So how are you? You are from lagos right? Which side?
am from Akoka, u?
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by myweb(m): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
Lolaabokoku:
am from Akoka, u?

Abeokuta. You know what can we talk in a more conceal place. You know its open to all here. So can you mail send me ur pin to my mail?
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by myweb(m): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
Lolaabokoku:
am from Akoka, u?

Abeokuta. You know what can we talk in a more conceal place. You know its open to all here. So can you send me ur pin to my mail?
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by myweb(m): 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
Lolaabokoku:
am from Akoka, u?

Abeokuta. You know what can we talk in a more conceal place. You know its open to all here. So can you mail send me ur pin to my mail?
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by onyeokeze1: 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
Disgusting act. Disgusting topic. Valid research th[color=#990000][/color]ough from a controversial sect.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
coolzeal:
Some dumb research. There are a lot of things that cause homosexuality. I do not believe that homosexuality is innate or hereditary or the act of self servicing tho risky to our health. Homosexuality is by choice, or they way they are treated, or the way they live but it's kinda scary and puke me out. What's the agenda behind this gay thing? I tried to be nice but I can't help being homophobic.

Do you know the meaning of the word 'can'??
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by patostation(m): 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
NoContract:
Jehovah's witnesses again?

(Ok, I hastily wrote this to seize space. Herein lies my opinions)

First, I was born and raised a JW. Preached from door to door. Had enough of that charade. I fap. Ironically, this started as an evolutionary (for the lack of a better word) response to the strongly held belief of 'Thou shall not fornicate'. At least there was no 'Thou shall not fap'.

To all those 'Your body is a sacred temple' gang, I'll talk about that later.

2condly, to honestly understand how fapping and sexuality in general works (for the quick-to-judge ignorant bigots, y̶e̶a̶h̶,̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶a̶p̶o̶l̶o̶g̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶) you need an introductory knowledge of Sexuality science. You need to understand that by 14 to 17 every living human, both male and female go through that awkward most non-understadable phrase after puberty. You goats need to understand that everybody is instictively 'wired' differently.

Ask yourself if you've ever had a sexually questioning discourse with a boy or girl under 18? No, I take it, religion has clouded your reasoning.

You goats need to understand that no matter what, someone who IS NOT INSTICTIVELY wired to be aroused by a member of the same sex, will NEVER get a hard-on looking at a member of the same sex.

Let me reiterate, YOU CAN'T, AND WILL NEVER be sexually stimulated by a member of the same sex, if you don't already have underlying feelings regarding it. You can never force a dude to fucc.k a cat, no-fuckin-matter-what, if he doesn't already have feelings of beastiality, and especially with small (feline) animals.

I'm always appalled to the fact that most people think being gay is some sort of a fad. Who wants a fad with 14years (+ all the scorn involved) hanging on their neck.

Are you people really this delusional? GOD!

Back to the topic. Thirdly, regarding the connection between vaseline and homosexuality (I literally laughed while typing that) here is what happens, for the too-holy-hypocritical-religious-delusioned-pigs, you conjure an image in your brain, any image, but ultimately, the brain has a way of making you CHOOSE ONLY THE ONE THAT IS SEXUALLY GRATIFYING, THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS THE0 POWER TO MAKE PLEASING YOURSELF ENJOYABLE.

Your brain will never conjure what you don't like. Your brain will, for example, never conjure a mad man, or a mad woman, or a horse (well, unless YOU'RE ATTRACTED SEXUALLY to a horse) or a porcupine.

In essence, your brain acts as a personal entity, a very close friend who feeds you with the ONLY thing that can make your fapping trippy. If you're not gay, a male picture will never pop up.

I guess I'm bogging you with too much knowledge, you folks prefer to wallow in your Paradise/Inheriting the Earth delusion. In english, you people don't read with discernment (right back at ya!)

In secondary school, me and my band of friends fapped (privately) like the devil was goin' to wake up. Nothin' happened. We eventually 'graduated' to boning girls till they bled. Hahah.

All these happened after I was exposed to the hypocrisy of the Jehovas' Witness doctrine, and religion in general.

I challenge every witness on this thread, battle it out with me. Let's create a thread, mods throw it on front page and let me expose your bullshitry to the world, you hypocritical bigots.

The article itself is outdated; JWs have a knack for re-editing 'failed falacies' and all that in their new pubs.

All said, I can now sip my tea in peace, and enjoy the freedom that my non-religion and soul searching has giving me.

You delusional goats can go ahead and bash homosexuality in the spirit of religion and 'vaseline'.

Just listen to yourself, to your gloating, blabbing and the glorification of badness. You think that you are on the right track now? Is your life more meaningful now?To me, you don't talk like a person that is sound in mind. You are only wise in your own eyes.

2 Likes

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by emenyeonu: 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
[quote
author=paulGrundy post=27846243]Watchtower 1976 Feb 15 pp.122-3
In recent years, homosexuality has swept the world. These homosexuals
claim that they are 'bringing it out of the closet' and they brag by
saying, 'We are proud to be such.' It was apparent that this erosion of
moral standards could pose a danger or threat for God's holy people, so
the congregations were alerted and wrongdoers were cleaned out.
Likewise,unclean practices, such as masturbation, which can be a
steppingstone to homosexuality
, have been dealt with in a serious,
yet understanding, way, to help individuals keep clean and pure in
Jehovah's eyes.

Your Youth - Getting the Best out of It (1976) p.39
In fact,masturbation can lead into homosexuality. In such
instances the person, not satisfied with his lonely sexual activity,
seeks a partner for mutual sex play. This happens much more frequently
than you may realize. Contrary to what many persons think, homosexuals
are not born that way, but their homosexual behavior is learned. And
often a person gets started when very young by playing with another's
sexual parts, and then engaging in homosexual acts.

Watchtower 1973 Sep 15 p.565
[Masturbation] can, and frequently does, lead into homosexuality, in
which the person, not satisfied with his lonely sexual activity, seeks a
partner for mutual sex play.

Your Youth - Getting the Best out of It (1976) p.42
Below

http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/quotes/masturbation.php[/quote]

official web site of Jehovah's Witnesses is www.jw.org
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by paulGrundy(m): 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
vfactor:

Do you know the meaning of the word 'can'??

Why do jehovahs witnesses emphasis on the words 'can' 'could' ?
Is it that the don't believe what the watchtower said?
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by dolphinheart(m): 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
paulGrundy:

I emphasis on it because I want to know the truth about what the watchtower said.

Pls which of the statements below did the watchtower state.
1. Self service can lead to homosexuality.
2. Self service leads to homosexuality.

With my small English , I'm able to understand that the two statements have different meanings and portray different idealogy.

Mind u, I never said they did not say any , but which one .
That's what ill like u to comfirm before we move on to why they said it , when they said it and what we can learn from it.

2 Likes

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
paulGrundy:

This is simple english language. That you are not a Jehovah's witness doesnt mean u shouldnt understand english language. Wen they said self-service CAN lead to homosexuality, it means it does lead sometimes, but not always (probability). In other words there are those who self-service but are not homos. But most who become homos started with self-service (which is an integral part of homo sex). It will be erroneous for one to quote the WT as stating that self-service leads to homosexualiity.

Before the watchtower publishes information, they do loads and loads of researches and interviews to verify the information they publish.

The mind is like an umbrella, works well wen open.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by BIBLESPEAKS(m): 10:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
This Yooguys abi PaulGrundy of a guy is a sick freak o.

TITLE OF THE THREAD: self service leads to Homosexuality - Watchtower.

QUOTATION FROM WATCHTOWER: self service can lead to Homosexuality.

I don't know what exactly is wrong with him. Looks like his homosexual practices are eating up his brain.
Yooguys/Paulgrundy,by creating this thread you rather made a fool of yourself as you've always done.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by josephos: 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
Amhappy:
This article was written before i was born lol. However i humbly disagree with it. Self service is an act of self-s.ex.u.al satisfaction. It doesnt accomodate a second person. Most people who practice it are either shy,avoiding relationships,avoiding stds or does not have resources to toast a partner. It is a double sin of s.e.xual immorality and selfishness. Anyone engaged in it can either break into a heterosexual or a homosexual.

simple English u no understand.... u said u disagreed but ur last sentence shows that you completely agree
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by josephos: 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
Amhappy:
This article was written before i was born lol. However i humbly disagree with it. Self service is an act of self-s.ex.u.al satisfaction. It doesnt accomodate a second person. Most people who practice it are either shy,avoiding relationships,avoiding stds or does not have resources to toast a partner. It is a double sin of s.e.xual immorality and selfishness. Anyone engaged in it can either break into a heterosexual or a homosexual.

simple English u no understand.... u said u disagreed but ur last sentence shows that you completely agreed
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
myweb:

I haven't been able to check M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊. Mail for a while, better still u can send me ƱR facebook user name, then I inbox u ma pin..
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
myweb:

and pls be fast about it cos I don't want us to be banned for derailing this thread.... So exhausted today being the last convention day
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by doingreat(m): 11:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
Hanibal:
All dese JW teachings about xmas.. easter and birthdays... avent anyone of you come across colosians 2: 16 - 23?. please read dat scripture preferably from d NIV version and be set free
ok. I read it. Jehovah's Witnesses do not judge or condemn pipu who celebrate unscriptural holidays. we only teach the truth abt them to the effect that they do not originate from the bible and are thus, not fot true christians. ok if u have any doubt simply take few minutes and Google up the origin of Xmas, easter etc u will b shocked at the results u get. I did this with some folks and....they were set free from religious falsehood.@ topic, I af no comment. for one basic reason.....the source of that information is suspect.and should b disregarded. jwfact or whatever CANNOT represent the doctrine of JW. the ONLY website used by Jehovah's Witnesses worldwide today is www.jw.org any oda info in a site aving a Jw coinage or resemblance is invalid. that information must be a misrepresentation. and for the well over 12 years as a witnesses, nothing can b more surprising and funny. #apugom
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
myweb:

send me ƱR facebook account
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
From a Non Religious point of view,
Homosexulaity is not a chosen lifestyle for the majority of Homosexuals. Common Sense please, who would want to live a life of constant fear of being stoned, murdered , banished from the family and discrimminatedAnd in a nation where Adult women far exceed the population of Adult men All the condusive conditions are there for a heterosexual relationship but still, 6% of the population doesn't have any interest in the Opposite sex. Its like some seeds in the farm,No matter how much fertilizer or water you give them, they will not grow the way you want them to be!!!
Homosexuality is not Unnatural.Actually that 'Unnatural' statement is an insult to nature. How can you explain the over 3000 species that practice some form of Bisexuality or Homosexuality then And that includes every member of the Primate family including Humans.The only animal that can be excused are Bats.They are blind and thus may not know what they are doing.Cows,Dogs,Goats, Lions,Giraffes,Chimpanzees, Swans, Penguins(Ok,Penguins we Understand), Seagulls and Flamingos(Hahahahahahaha!) have very clear eyes and all of them have some members who prefer the companionship of a member of the same sex. That is nature, there is no perfection in Nature.
The present wave of Homophobia is sponsored by Western Evangelicals who have lost the war on LGBT members in their own country.The worst thing is that Africans, as usual are sucking the Evangelical's cock and sucking him dry.And Swallowing. If it were a locally sponsored thing it would be a different story.
And finally, I find this talk of Masturbation and Homosexuality so saddening, the people who are obsessed with what other adults do consensually in the privacy of their bedroms(and in this case even what an adult does with his own genitals) ARE YOUR SEX LIVES THAT BAD SO THAT YOU PRY INTO OTHER PEOPLE'S?
Like Seriously, If I am getting my daily quota of Sexual Satisfaction from a Consenting adult(In my case a consenting female),Why should I even think of someone else's quota. The only people who think about what other people are doing in their bedrooms are those who have monthly quotas Yearly quotas and on a per decade basis or closeted Homophobes who are angry that the ones who are 'Out' are getting more sex than them.
As for Self Service leading to Homosexuality, Um, Girls give very very good handjobs, what with their soft hands moisturized daily with Nivea? pure Heaven.Especially if it is being done in a crowded place but no one is seeing!!!.They can do a better job that A man's Hands which by even looks ,You would not want them anywhere near your genitals.Rough ,chapped, scarred, thick skin, UUUUGley!!!

2 Likes

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 10, 2014
Please, type 'non-self-service' if you haven't self-service in your entire life as an adult!
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by NoContract(m): 12:19am On Nov 10, 2014
patostation:

Just listen to yourself, to your gloating, blabbing and the glorification of badness. You think that you are on the right track now? Is your life more meaningful now?To me, you don't talk like a person that is sound in mind. You are only wise in your own eyes.

i suppose you are the wiser one now? The one with a more meaningful life. Swear with your mother's life that you were a virgin before you got married or you're still a virgin now (if you aren't yet married)

Foolish self-serving hypocrites all spewing crap in the name of making themselves happy.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Oahray: 6:14am On Nov 10, 2014
Hehehe... This op na crook sha. How come your title is different from the quotes in your opening post? Deliberately omitting 'can' or 'could' when you know it would change the whole message, is malicious jor.

3 Likes

Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by paulGrundy(m): 6:14am On Nov 10, 2014
BIBLESPEAKS:
This Yooguys abi PaulGrundy of a guy is a sick freak o.

TITLE OF THE THREAD: self service leads to Homosexuality - Watchtower.

QUOTATION FROM WATCHTOWER: self service can lead to Homosexuality.

BIBLESPEAKS/CANTICLES/BERNIMORE/truthislight,

Why the emphasis on 'can'? Are you doubting the watchtower?

I would rather you be more civil with your comment next time, my report button is still handy.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by paulGrundy(m): 6:22am On Nov 10, 2014
vfactor:

This is simple english language. That you are not a Jehovah's witness doesnt mean u shouldnt understand english language. Wen they said self-service CAN lead to homosexuality, it means it does lead sometimes, but not always (probability). In other words there are those who self-service but are not homos. But most who become homos started with self-service (which is an integral part of homo sex). It will be erroneous for one to quote the WT as stating that self-service leads to homosexualiity.

Before the watchtower publishes information, they do loads and loads of researches and interviews to verify the information they publish.

The mind is like an umbrella, works well wen open.

So which research is their conclusion based on? The last I checked, I haven't seen any scholarly work that linked homosexuality to masturbation.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Cusan: 6:28am On Nov 10, 2014
[quote author=NoContract post=27850780]Jehovah's witnesses again?

(Ok, I hastily wrote this to seize space. Herein lies my opinions)

First, I was born and raised a JW. Preached from door to door. Had enough of that charade. I fap. Ironically, this started as an evolutionary (for the lack of a better word) response to the strongly held belief of 'Thou shall not fornicate'. At least there was no 'Thou shall not fap'.

To all those 'Your body is a sacred temple' gang, I'll talk about that later.

2condly, to honestly understand how fapping and sexuality in general works (for the quick-to-judge ignorant bigots, y̶e̶a̶h̶,̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶a̶p̶o̶l̶o̶g̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶) you need an introductory knowledge of Sexuality science. You need to understand that by 14 to 17 every living human, both male and female go through that awkward most non-understadable phrase after puberty. You goats need to understand that everybody is instictively 'wired' differently.

Ask yourself if you've ever had a sexually questioning discourse with a boy or girl under 18? No, I take it, religion has clouded your reasoning.

You goats need to understand that no matter what, someone who IS NOT INSTICTIVELY wired to be aroused by a member of the same sex, will NEVER get a hard-on looking at a member of the same sex.

Let me reiterate, YOU CAN'T, AND WILL NEVER be sexually stimulated by a member of the same sex, if you don't already have underlying feelings regarding it. You can never force a dude to fucc.k a cat, no-fuckin-matter-what, if he doesn't already have feelings of beastiality, and especially with small (feline) animals.

I'm always appalled to the fact that most people think being gay is some sort of a fad. Who wants a fad with 14years (+ all the scorn involved) hanging on their neck.

Are you people really this delusional? GOD!

Back to the topic. Thirdly, regarding the connection between vaseline and homosexuality (I literally laughed while typing that) here is what happens, for the too-holy-hypocritical-religious-delusioned-pigs, you conjure an image in your brain, any image, but ultimately, the brain has a way of making you CHOOSE ONLY THE ONE THAT IS SEXUALLY GRATIFYING, THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS THE0 POWER TO MAKE PLEASING YOURSELF ENJOYABLE.

Your brain will never conjure what you don't like. Your brain will, for example, never conjure a mad man, or a mad woman, or a horse (well, unless YOU'RE ATTRACTED SEXUALLY to a horse) or a porcupine.

In essence, your brain acts as a personal entity, a very close friend who feeds you with the ONLY thing that can make your fapping trippy. If you're not gay, a male picture will never pop up.

I guess I'm bogging you with too much knowledge, you folks prefer to wallow in your Paradise/Inheriting the Earth delusion. In english, you people don't read with discernment (right back at ya!)

In secondary school, me and my band of friends fapped (privately) like the devil was goin' to wake up. Nothin' happened. We eventually 'graduated' to boning girls till they bled. Hahah.

All these happened after I was exposed to the hypocrisy of the Jehovas' Witness doctrine, and religion in general.

I challenge every witness on this thread, battle it out with me. Let's create a thread, mods throw it on front page and let me expose your bullshitry to the world, you hypocritical bigots.

The article itself is outdated; JWs have a knack for re-editing 'failed falacies' and all that in their new pubs.

All said, I can now sip my tea in peace, and enjoy the freedom that my non-religion and soul searching has giving me.

You delusional goats can go ahead and bash homosexuality in the spirit of religion and 'vaseline'.

are u a homo? U speak like one. If u are. Its a shame. U only have to accept the truth. 1cor 6 9 men who lie with men will not inherit God's kingdom
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by paulGrundy(m): 6:41am On Nov 10, 2014
dolphinheart:

I emphasis on it because I want to know the truth about what the watchtower said.

Pls which of the statements below did the watchtower state.
1. Self service can lead to homosexuality.
2. Self service leads to homosexuality.

With my small English , I'm able to understand that the two statements have different meanings and portray different idealogy.

Mind u, I never said they did not say any , but which one .
That's what ill like u to comfirm before we move on to why they said it , when they said it and what we can learn from it.

Am not retracting my original stance. When for example I say:
Obesity can lead to death
Obesity leads to death,

It is not contradictory, when I did was that I put the occurence of X variable under probability considering other factors. But what am saying is all things being equal, obesity leads to death. This situation can be applied to the watchtower.

What am honestly seeing here is jehovahs witnesses skeptical about what their watchtower teaches. This calls to question if the watchtower really teach the truth.
Re: self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 10, 2014
paulGrundy:

So which research is their conclusion based on? The last I checked, I haven't seen any scholarly work that linked homosexuality to masturbation.

When last did you check?? Have u even checked?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death / I Am A Christian And Love God But I Still Keep Fornicating / Zimbabwean Sex Workers Clash With Priest At Their Colleague’s Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.