Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences (4608 Views)

8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady / Approaching A Lady. / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2008
H2O2:

If A = B then B = A. That statement is always true; not "sometimes", but ALWAYS. That's not the point I'm making here. You will never catch on to this, so let's just drop it . . . lol undecided
This still doesn't retract from what I've said.
undecided
It means it works for some men and women.
Mostly men because they love their egos boosted up.
Probability of a man falling for the 6 pack shit and cute smile nonsense is higher than a women believing your lies.
She'd still doubt you and try to confirm it from her friends
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by milknhoney(f): 10:49pm On Nov 23, 2008
This is upmost amusing. I'm the one being accused of getting overly emotional {hormonal} on such a subject yet see who is the one posting continuous degrading names.
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by H2O2: 10:50pm On Nov 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

I just don't get it, why lie to her? What if she she comes to likes the "fake" you? But not YOU?
Simple answer:  the fake is not there to stay.  He's there to handle.  After he gets what he wants, he leaves.  Simple!  The question you should be asking is: why are the women falling for the fakes  undecided

Besides, why date a farmer when a banker is waiting?
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by eminemkayc: 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2008
Hydrogen peroxide is completely ryt!!!
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by H2O2: 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2008
milknhoney:

This is upmost amusing. I'm the one being accused of getting overly emotional {hormonal} on such a subject yet see who is the one posting continuous degrading names.
Amuse yourself from zero to infinity, I could care less.  See yourself through the exit button when you're done nagging like a forgotten brat.

And stop trying to be sympathetic, it's so 2-year-old.

"omg i'm like so innocent, he's like attacking me" - hush.
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2008
H2O2:

Simple answer: the fake is not there to stay. He's there to handle. After he gets what he wants, he leaves. Simple! The question you should be asking is: why are the women falling for the fakes undecided

Besides, why date a farmer when a banker is waiting?
And men also fall for it, don't they?
I already told you. . . .because they've got some unrealistic thoughts in their mind, about this charming knight and bla bla.

Why shouldn't I date a farmer? Unless he's uneducated, then no.
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by chika98: 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2008
Farmers in the western world are educated and there's money in it as well.
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by H2O2: 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

It means it works for some men and women.
What does a woman gain from this?  Aside from getting knocked up and possibly fleeing with some money in the process.  You're basically confirming my statement about women falling for material love.

Her friends are no better.  Wouldn't they tell her to choose the banker over the waiter?
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by H2O2: 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2008
chika98:

Farmers in the western world are educated and there's money in it as well.
How many women know this, and how many women find that profession appealing. Lol, you are very silly. Western world is not all the world.
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2008
H2O2:

What does a woman gain from this? Aside from getting knocked up and possibly fleeing with some money in the process. You're basically confirming my statement about women falling for material love.

Her friends are no better. Wouldn't they tell her to choose the banker over the waiter?
mehn, you've got some grudge against women. You need to work it out. You're so depressing.

Hope you find the right one sha. adios!
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by H2O2: 11:06pm On Nov 23, 2008
Lol. kisses for you kiss kiss kiss

eminemkayc:

Hydrogen peroxide is completely ryt!!!
thanks jare

j-girl:

I answered her question.
I refuse to believe that all women are gullible. I think it's the fact that the women want to believe guys who flatter them.

They want so badly to believe that they end up shooting themselves in the foot in the process. Are you saying women don't take time to think?
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2008
@topic
there is no tactic to approach a 'busty' lady in particular, infact, what has being busty got to do with the way a lady is to be approached?
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2008
ibkaye:

@topic
there is no tactic to approach a 'busty' lady in particular, infact, what has being busty got to do with the way a lady is to be approached?
He's talking about approaching a beautiful lady.
Some men lack confidence and sense of humor.
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by jgirl3: 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2008
H2O2:

Lol.   kisses for you  kiss  kiss  kiss
thanks jare
They want so badly to believe that they end up shooting themselves in the foot in the process.  Are you saying women don't take time to think?
I am not saying women don't take the time to think.
I'm just saying that some are just not interested in knowing what the guy brings with him.
They think a man with sweet words is speaking from the abundance of his mind.
They don't know that most of them are just using lines to get them to sleep with them
In order words, a lot of women can be gullible but most of them learn from it.
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

He's talking about approaching a beautiful lady.
Some men lack confidence and sense of humor.
Beautiful or not beautiful, just be yourself I guess, if you don't receive the right response, she obviously isn't for you, plenty more fish in the peppersoup  lipsrsealed
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by H2O2: 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2008
j-girl:

I'm just saying that some are just not interested in knowing what the guy brings with him.
They don't know that most of them are just using lines to get them to sleep with them
lol. i agree with that.
for your sake, i'll sugar coat the word.
check this out: women are very open-minded

how is that tongue
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2008
ibkaye:

Beautiful or not beautiful, just be yourself I guess, if you don't receive the right response, she obviously isn't for you, plenty more fish in the peppersoup lipsrsealed
If only they'll listen.

j-girl:

And most times, the most charming men are women bashers
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by H2O2: 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2008
ibukun you are beautifulling up everyday o.  no make me commit infantry o  tongue .
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

If only they'll listen.
Abi o  embarassed

But you gotta admit, looking at it from their point of view, e no easy o, as in, not everyone is built with such confidence

H2O2:

ibukun you are beautifulling up everyday o. no make me commit infantry o tongue .
loool aww thanx embarassed smiley
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by H2O2: 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

What? I resent that   embarassed
wey your proof
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 23, 2008
ibkaye:

Abi o embarassed

But you gotta admit, looking at it from their point of view, e no easy o, as in, not everyone is built with such confidence
All I require a guy to have is good sense of humor and good personality. . . . good outlook of how he looks at himself and his place in the world.

What he can offer is just an icing on the cake. It's not mandatory because I do not need icing, but I need the cake.

H2O2:

What? I resent that embarassed
wey your proof
It's what we were discussing a while ago in my program.
Female abuse occurs most times when the man is charming and unemployed and if he's affected by a brutal childhood.

Watch "Burning Bed"
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by jgirl3: 11:22pm On Nov 23, 2008
H2O2:

lol.  i agree with that.
for your sake, i'll sugar coat the word.
check this out: women are very open-minded

how is that  tongue
WOW! You agree with me?
The world is upside down today.
Women are not very open-minded. Men are the more open-minded ones.
Ebony-Silk:

I agree 100000%
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

All I require a guy to have is good sense of humor and good personality. . . . good outlook of how he looks at himself and his place in the world.

What he can offer is just an icing on the cake. It's not mandatory because I do not need icing, but I need the cake.
Watch "Burning Bed"
Hehehehe, I feel you jare smiley
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2008
And I hope he's not asking for proof because he THINKs he;s charming.

People and their way of lying to themselves
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by H2O2: 11:27pm On Nov 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Bull-sack-of-shit.  I've heard this somewhere else before.  LOL
You better stop fooling around
Wht are you going to say next? That you've never had sex b4
gimme a break
Ebony-Silk:

And I hope he's not asking for proof because he THINKs he;s charming.

People and their way of lying to themselves
not saying i am. so what if i am? you got no proof of that either
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 23, 2008
H2O2:

Bull-sack-of-shit. I've heard this somewhere else before. LOL
You better stop fooling around
Wht are you going to say next? That you've never had sex before
gimme a break
lmao!! gosh. . . .NEXT!!
This is probably not th ebest way for you to find out information.

H2O2:

so what if i am? you got no proof of that either
No, I don't have proof. . . .but good judgment tells me you're the typical naija man
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by H2O2: 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2008
thank God not every judgment counts as good judgment.

look, i don't need information from you or anyone else. are you full of yourself or what? embarassed
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 23, 2008
H2O2:

thank God not every judgment counts as good judgment.

look, i don't need information from you or anyone else. are you full of yourself or what? embarassed
Even good judgments are considered bad judgments from those who do not wish to admit the truth. So, no bigge

Full of myself? no wink
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by H2O2: 11:40pm On Nov 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Even good judgments are considered bad judgments from those who do not wish to admit the truth. So, no bigge

Full of myself? no wink
What truth? It's a crime in my book to call a lie a truth. where is your truth?

"All I want is a nice sweet guy that will seduce me, listen to me and treat me like a queen forever"
is that your truth?
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by bettes(f): 11:44pm On Nov 23, 2008
@H202:Disagree with the people that think you dislike women,i think you are one of those guys that are intimidated by women.
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 23, 2008
H2O2:

What truth? It's a crime in my book to call a lie a truth. where is your truth?

"All I want is a nice sweet guy that will seduce me, listen to me and treat me like a queen forever"
is that your truth?

My truth. . . .Most charming men are female bashers, not all. but most.

lmao!! Is that what your woman told you? lmaoooooooooooooo grin grin grin
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 23, 2008
FYI, I odn't need a man to make me feel like a queen wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! My Girldfriend Has Joined The Illuminati (Fiction) / Which Is The Best sleeping position With A Partner(pics) / Letter To My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.