Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences (4609 Views)

8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady / Approaching A Lady. / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by A40(m): 2:31am On Nov 24, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Darl, stop entertaining those thoughts.

Na u I feel for kiss kiss kiss Your sense, respectful way you address women, your mature posts. ohhh, makes me tingle kiss kiss kiss grin wink
Your husband must not see this grin grin
Ebony-Silk:

He's not officially yours. . . .

You better hold on, because everytime I see his ID, I just can't help myself *fans self* kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

a-40, Plz,am in loff with you kiss kiss

I don enter one-chance shocked shocked
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by jgirl3: 2:32am On Nov 24, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

You better hold on, because everytime I see his ID, I just can't help myself *fans self*  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Really?
Where is he?
LOL! He doesn't want you, don't force yourself on him. grin grin grin grin grin
Find ya own, stop stealing other men grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by nguage(m): 2:32am On Nov 24, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

You better hold on, because everytime I see his ID, I just can't help myself *fans self* kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Morenike? Ruby? Drk Rxns?
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by jgirl3: 2:35am On Nov 24, 2008
n-guage:

All of the above. . . don't mind her
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by Nobody: 2:37am On Nov 24, 2008
n-guage:

tongue tongue tongue what?
A-40:

Your husband must not see this grin grin
My husband? I divorced him for you kiss kiss kiss

A-40:

I don enter one-chance shocked shocked
One chance. . . .make me the happiest woman.
Plzz smiley

j-girl:

Really?
Where is he?
LOL! He doesn't want you, don't force yourself on him. grin grin grin grin grin
Find ya own, stop stealing other men grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
wetin concern you? Plz, dnt mess this up for us.
carry your basket go another market o
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by jgirl3: 2:41am On Nov 24, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

wetin concern you? Plz, dnt mess this up for us.
carry your basket go another market o
No wahala. . . go ahead.
You will soon leave him for another man anywayz. grin
It's not like you have the greatest history of loyalty. grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by nguage(m): 2:42am On Nov 24, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

where you take me gyal?
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 24, 2008
j-girl:

No wahala. . . go ahead.
You will soon leave him for another man anywayz. grin
It's not like you have the greatest history of loyalty. grin grin grin grin grin tongue
plzzzz, I only leave them because i keep thinking of A-40.
I want my boo kiss kiss

n-guage:

where you take me gyal?

shopping cool
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by A40(m): 2:51am On Nov 24, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

tongue tongue tongue what? My husband? I divorced him for you kiss kiss kiss
Where are the papers?
Ebony-Silk:

One chance. . . .make me the happiest woman.
I don't want wahala ooh you need to make me sure you have forsaken all the guys in your life to be with me.Can you guarantee me that
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by Nobody: 2:53am On Nov 24, 2008
What guys? I'm disappointed you're listening to j-girl. undecided
Those are the ones that admire me. They keep courting me, but I have my eyes on one man, and that's you.
You're so special, so unlike any typical naija ape man tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by A40(m): 3:04am On Nov 24, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

What guys? I'm disappointed you're listening to j-girl. undecided
Those are the ones that admire me. They keep courting me, but I have my eyes on one man, and that's you.
You're so special, so unlike any typical naija ape man tongue tongue tongue tongue

Hmm are you sure you know i have seen you in action ooh just be honest ok.Thanks for the compliments though i am flattered smiley
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by Nobody: 3:06am On Nov 24, 2008
A-40:

Hmm are you sure you know i have seen you in action ooh just be honest ok.Thanks for the compliments though i am flattered smiley
lol, you're welcome.

On a serious note, you're cool. Mature, funny, respectful, fun to talk to etc. Jealous of that lucky woman out there Keep it up. smiley

And no, am not divorced kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by A40(m): 3:17am On Nov 24, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

lol, you're welcome.

On a serious note, you're cool. Mature, funny, respectful, fun to talk to etc. Jealous of that lucky woman out there Keep it up. smiley

And no, am not divorced kiss kiss kiss kiss
Really? this is one of the sweetest things i have heard all day
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by Nobody: 3:19am On Nov 24, 2008
really. . . wink

j-girl, is one lucky chic tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money / My Dark Lips Has Turned Pinkish Within 2weeks..wow / Why Are Zimbabwe Women So Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.