Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences (4607 Views)

8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady / Approaching A Lady. / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by H2O2: 11:46pm On Nov 23, 2008
lol that's a good one.  what makes you the expert?  and how did you come to this "verdict" of yours?  grin  grin  grin
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by H2O2: 11:49pm On Nov 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

My truth. . . .Most charming men are female bashers, not all. but most.
this is your imagination. looking to fit lies where they don't belong.

lmao!! Is that what your woman told you? lmaoooooooooooooo grin grin grin
that's not what my woman told me, that's what you told me. 
i'm only trying to understand why you keep saying you want a nice sensitive man, yet you think looking for him at bars and clubs give you the best chance  undecided not specific to you alone
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2008
H2O2:

this is your imagination. looking to fit lies where they don't belong.
What imagination? Falling in love with a charming knight? I pass!!!!

H2O2:

that's not what my woman told me, that's what you told me.
i'm only trying to understand why you keep saying you want a nice sensitive man, yet you think looking for him at bars and clubs give you the best chance undecided not specific to you alone
When they hell have I discussed with you the type of men that catch my fancy? Or even if I've been looking fo rhim.
Stop the lies, it's not funny
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by H2O2: 12:00am On Nov 24, 2008
stop the hogwash. let's get down to real talk here, buddy. you want a charming man but for some reason can't find one. look in the mirror and ask yourself why
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 24, 2008
Funny.
I just love the way you make assumptions about what [i]I [/i]want. Quite funny, I must say.
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by KarmaMod(f): 12:07am On Nov 24, 2008
Simple

"Are those real"

You will either get the following reactions

1. Fuk you! Are you crazy? Yes they are real you stupid bastard. Na your mama own no real. She fed you with peak milk

or

She'll laugh it off

Look for the one that will the latter
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 24, 2008
rotflmao!!! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by H2O2: 12:11am On Nov 24, 2008
if you join the queue of women who objectify themselves, which by the way in my estimate is 90%, how do you expect your man not to take advantage of that you are not an exception to the rule. No man wants a mugu either
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by SweetT1: 12:17am On Nov 24, 2008
I think Mental recession has hit Naija and Nairaland.
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 24, 2008
H2O2:

if you join the queue of women who objectify themselves, which by the way in my estimate is 90%, how do you expect your man not to take advantage of that you are not an exception to the rule. No man wants a mugu either
So in other words, you're categorizing me and making assumptions on what I want based on women you've dated before.
ori e ko pke.
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by H2O2: 12:21am On Nov 24, 2008
I'm going based off what you said "All I require a guy to have is good sense of humor and good personality. . . . good outlook of how he looks at himself and his place in the world"

Anyone with a brain knows it's a lie. And i don't understand why you're cursing. another one of those nairaland girls with big mouth.
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 24, 2008
H2O2:

I'm going based off what you said "All I require a guy to have is good sense of humor and good personality. . . . good outlook of how he looks at himself and his place in the world"

Anyone with a brain knows it's a lie. And i don't understand why you're cursing. another one of those nairaland girls with big mouth.
OBVIOUSLY, I just named those characteristics because those are the major ones.

And what's wrong with not wanting an over-sensitive man? undecided

Stop insulting me, and I'd do the same. Big mouth NL boy
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by H2O2: 12:30am On Nov 24, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

OBVIOUSLY, I just named those characteristics because those are the major ones.

And what's wrong with not wanting an over-sensitive man? undecided

Stop insulting me, and I'd do the same. Big mouth NL boy
what about the other major ones? are you too shy to publicize those because you want to protect your "virgin girl" image?

why won't you fall for assholes when you think their lies are attractive.

you should be morenike's sister, your mouth is a big as your fat belly
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 24, 2008
H2O2:

what about the other major ones? are you too shy to publicize those because you want to protect your "virgin girl" image?

why won't you fall for assholes when you think their lies are attractive.

you should be morenike's sister, your mouth is a big as your fat belly
No, I love my privacy. Don't you appreciate yours?

lmao!! Keep lying to yourself. I odn't fall for your type. kiss kiss kiss

Morenike has fat belly? You wish cool cool
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by KarmaMod(f): 12:34am On Nov 24, 2008
morenike's sister?
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 24, 2008
KarmaMod:

morenike's sister?
I think he meant me undecided
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by H2O2: 12:37am On Nov 24, 2008
hmm who woulda thunk it. had i known it was her all along i wouldn'y have bothered
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 24, 2008
H2O2:

hmm who woulda thunk it. had i known it was her all along i wouldn'y have bothered
awwww, isn't that sad.
Then you wouldn't have been making atrocious assumptions.
anywaz, adios
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by KarmaMod(f): 12:39am On Nov 24, 2008
lmao, people actually dont know it was you?

That's pretty funny
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by H2O2: 12:40am On Nov 24, 2008
More or less i'm now even more certain that those are concrete facts. grin bye
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 24, 2008
w/e. . . . . na 2 day?
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by H2O2: 12:44am On Nov 24, 2008
KarmaMod:

lmao, people actually don't know it was you?

That's pretty funny
i'm so sorry i didn't fingerprint the username for authenticity. you can cuff me now.
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by A40(m): 1:13am On Nov 24, 2008
Don't look at her chest area fellas i know its hard but that is not the first impression you want to give a busty chic they are very sensitive about that so let her know you are interested in other things besides her tetas

@Ebony and H202
This una love nwantiti is turning my stomach you guys should get a room cheesy cheesy
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 24, 2008
A-40:

Don't look at her chest area fellas i know its hard but that is not the first impression you want to give a busty chic they are very sensitive about that so let her know you are interested in other things besides her tetas
Thanks you jare. I swear, you get sense kiss kiss kiss
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by A40(m): 1:55am On Nov 24, 2008
You are welcome but seriously whats going on btw you two
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by Nobody: 1:58am On Nov 24, 2008
The dude has issues with women. . . .I think he might be gay undecided

Nothing!
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by A40(m): 2:01am On Nov 24, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

The dude has issues with women. . . .I think he might be gay undecided

Nothing!
Lol i hear ya i really hope he is straight i am sure he is maybe he just has a short fuse when it comes to some girls

Hmm are you sure? ignoring really works well ya know
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by Nobody: 2:22am On Nov 24, 2008
Darl, stop entertaining those thoughts.

Na u I feel for kiss kiss kiss Your sense, respectful way you address women, your mature posts. ohhh, makes me tingle kiss kiss kiss grin wink
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by Nobody: 2:25am On Nov 24, 2008
j-girl, stop posting angry grin grin grin
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by jgirl3: 2:25am On Nov 24, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Darl, stop entertaining those thoughts.

Na u I feel for kiss kiss kiss Your sense, respectful way you address women, your mature posts. ohhh, makes me tingle kiss kiss kiss grin wink
That's why he's alllllllllllllllllll mine grin grin grin grin
What da heck?
Back off o!

You had your chance and missed it.
Leave my A for me. Ese!. . . Homewrecker! grin grin grin
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by jgirl3: 2:27am On Nov 24, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

j-girl, stop posting angry grin grin grin
Go back to H2O2
Re: Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences by Nobody: 2:28am On Nov 24, 2008
j-girl:

That's why he's alllllllllllllllllll mine grin grin grin grin
What da heck?
Back off o!

You had your chance and missed it.
Leave my A for me. Ese!. . . Homewrecker! grin grin grin
He's not officially yours. . . .

You better hold on, because everytime I see his ID, I just can't help myself *fans self* kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

a-40, Plz,am in loff with you kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Is The Best sleeping position With A Partner(pics) / DEJOKE'S DIARY. (the Strange Ways We Find Love) Chapter 1 / My Experience With A Supposed Virgin Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.