Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. (49660 Views)

Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation / Obasanjo Appointed Co-chair Of Council Of World Ex-presidents / APC Will Meet Obasanjo Soon - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Ekans: 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
GEJ has made the south-south look so ordinary with his brand of politics.Even if the elders forgive him this time around posterity will be harsh on him with the level of decay in all aspects of our national life.

5 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by major466(m): 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
Danjuma joining the likes of Tinubu in APC? What a sick joke.
I have no doubt in my mind that GEJ will win the 2015 Presidential election in grand style.
Let the Fresh Air Continue

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Adminisher: 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
IYANGBALI:
support?no be me you go tell that one o,na obj and ibb una go beg to release your brother

GEJ has turned OBJ to an Elder Statesman. No insult has been spared by his supporters in describing this man because of this President. Now they want his help. Let JP Clark and Asari Dokubo work together to do the job. As a matter of principle these people will not support the President. Let him say what he knows about the ridiculous single term that he foolishly agreed to first. Criminal, crooked leaders manipulating the masses for their own gain.

20 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by abbyyzino(m): 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
The observer
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by jibsai(m): 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
A lesson in Politicking
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by etrader(m): 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
Just tell GEJ to start package his load and forget about 2015. If he find it difficult to resign honourably, he will be surprise by out come of 2015 election election. Even if he rig the election is not going to be is in his favour.

Please tell him, yoruba has change for not surpport hausa before, but now story has change, era of trabalistic or religion has gone. This is and era of who can do the job.

Thanks

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by jomarq(m): 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
Just to beg them anyway,get till.........
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by ideology(m): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
Not a big deal, even APC are hustling to get OBJ"s support.
Tinubu have also visited OBJ,

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by amaechionuh(m): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
Fake stories everywhere, most people I thought went to school still dont know a fake story when they see one.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by cole265(m): 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
Sai OBJ. Ebora Owu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Johnnoo(m): 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
Nna ee...neekwanu ka ndi a jiri jide obodo anyi na-edozi esemokwu undecided

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by alVinHustle: 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
With the way Jonathan openly embraces corruption, and how his politics is obviously so divisive, I don't expect an Obasanjo to fall for any amount of begging.

Under Jona's watch, not one single significant prosecution by the EFCC, instead he granted pardon to criminals, and disappeared a wooping minimum of $10.8B, corruption under Babangida and Obasanjo put together no reach this level.

21 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
Am yet to see & feel the impact of GEJ's administration to really warrant his re-election aspiration.Its obvious the man is'nt willing for another shot but the greed & desperation of "his beneficiaries" would'nt let him be. Wondering why the next general election is slated for "Lovers' Day" out of all days.

5 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by loopman: 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
Our SS SE votes is enough for our son GEJ, OBJ, Danjuma and IBB can go and sit down, we don't need them. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by smallJagaban: 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
CAN I.B.O TRIBE SEE THAT THEIR SUPPORT IS NOT ENOUGH TO BRING BACK GOODLUCK BACK AS PRESIDENT IN 2015?

#BABA OBJ = IROKO TREE

5 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
Obj wrote the presidency on the state of the nation.The presidency replied and said obj is a liar.And now they wanna go and beg him..

Shameless scumbergs

13 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by loopman: 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
scribble:
Nonsense

Jonathan doesn't need Approval of these clowns.

GEJ till I get sense

grin grin
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by sunnyflakes(m): 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
THIS IS TRULY DEMOCRATIC!!! INDEED THERE ARE NO PERMANENT FOES IN POLITICS RATHER WHAT WE HAVE IS PERMANENT INTREST.... I WISH U GUYS ALL THE BEST......

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by elisa121s(m): 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
let him go, it's time for anoda president to rule
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by sunnyflakes(m): 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
THOUGH I DON'T TRUST ANYTHING COMING OUT FROM THE NATIONS NEWSPAPER BECAUSE THEY HAVE TAKEN THEIR STAND AS APC NEWSPAPER......

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
omenka:
Someone is about to take a revenge! grin

Shebi ordinary letter, they descended on him like a pack of hyenas. Even Okupe of all people had the nuts to take a swipe at him. They've drawn blood, and the "failed unimportant Old Ota politician" will surely take his own pound of flesh.

Baba won't disappoint I know. grin
They said baba is old and irrelevant, while baba may be irrelevant in SW politics, he's very relevant in National and African politics. Let's see how they "convince" the old otta farmer.

9 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Btruth: 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
Last minute efforts. Unfortunately, it is too late for GEJ. Goodluck in advance on your trip back to Otuoke come April next year.

6 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by jamst(m): 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
jonathan lacks presidential credibility...he isnt fit for that office in the first place.but this is now getting though,i wonder wat that niger delta boy will do, now that his man is under doubt of returning for 2nd term...hhhmmmm! no wonder,some people said,nigeria wont exist again in 2015...well,maybe that is why 'they' are all arming themself to the teeth

6 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by eleko1: 4:11pm On Nov 09, 2014

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
People are just commenting and saying all sorts, this is just on paper, nobody really knows the real deal... Let just wait and see and hear either GEJ, IBB or OBJ say something themselves, not all this unsure writeups...

GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by donmalcolm21(m): 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
I don't belive there is any Truism in anything published by The Nation newspaper. They are just the Josef Goebbels of the oppositon.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by azimibraun: 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
One thing am very sure of is the fact that Obj and Ibb will be so grateful to God if Buhari was president and ddnt look their way let alone beg them for support. I doubt that. because he wll definitely send them to jail or make the rest of their days miserable withing the law o! This GEJ guy sef na wa for am o!

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by ceejay80s(m): 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
If u love ur country, dont vote for buhari, ebele jonathan or babangida. We want fresh new face.
But with all the long throat naija wey i know, if dem bribe dem with one derica of rice, dem go vote for dem.
Foolish nigerians

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by LouisVanGaal(m): 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kikikikikikikiki...*Laughing in Gen. Sanni Abacha's voice* grin. I thought the presidency through Abati said that OBJ has no 'political relevance' in naija again; that he should help his old age in Ota farm When the deleterious trio of Abati/Metuh/Okupe were busy running their mouths like one that suffers from Oral dysentary and GEJ refused to bring them to decorum...He didn't visualise that Elections were forthcoming?? This is just the prologue..he hasn't started begging...until he does the Gen. Adisa's style..then he would know that some persons are above him in these country..he merely occupies a POSITION of INFLUENCE; but Generally has NO INFLUENCE within undecided. Quote me anywhere, those quartet (Asari Dokubo inclusive) would be his downfall come 2015, cos they have created more problems for him that he cannot solve..considering the time frame angry.

8 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by ceejay80s(m): 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
Na becos dem never born me dat time that is why ojukwu lost the biafran war, i wish say we ibos dey on our own country now

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by azimibraun: 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
Something you will never hear or get from a performer. If Gej ws a correct Bobo interms of being a Gud president I doubt if he wld be doing this. This is just not mere talks at least it's on record that David Mark ws in Otta on behalf of gej to dobale for baba iyabo.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by M4gunners: 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
All is just politics, Gej is coming back quote me later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent / Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu / APC, Other Parties Get Zero Vote Inekweremadu’s Ward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.