Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. (49656 Views)

Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation / Obasanjo Appointed Co-chair Of Council Of World Ex-presidents / APC Will Meet Obasanjo Soon - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by smarthG(f): 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
omenka:
Someone is about to take a revenge! grin

Shebi ordinary letter, they descended on him like a pack of hyenas. Even Okupe of all people had the nuts to take a swipe at him. They've drawn blood, and the "failed unimportant Old Ota politician" will surely take his own pound of flesh.

Baba won't disappoint I know. grin
So funny how many are fighting for u the Ibos and u are here killing ur brother and selling your birthright to someone you think you know.
Cries n regret will just be the end for u all.
Almighty Allahs will shall be don, GEJ must be back to ur surprise.
Allah will not punniish Nigeria because of the few of u.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Chinom(m): 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
scribble:
Nonsense

Jonathan doesn't need Approval of these clowns.

GEJ till 2019

Exactly, can someone here explain to me in concrete terms how OBJ and IBB will help GEJ or even Buhari to win the election. As a matter of fact, IBB is in a somewhat better position to help Buhari in the North. But OBJ has zero influence all over the nation.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by omenka(m): 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
smarthG:

So funny how many are fighting for u the Ibos and u are here killing ur brother and selling your birthright to someone you think you know.
Cries n regret will just be the end for u all.
Almighty Allahs will shall be don, GEJ must be back to ur surprise.
Allah will not punniish Nigeria because of the few of u.
Who come be this one?? Are you sure you've not taken one of those solutions that impair one's mental capabilities these days??

Better GTFomF!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by smarthG(f): 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
omenka:
Who come be this one?? Are you sure you've not taken one of those solutions that impair one's mental capabilities these days??

Better GTFomF!

Sorry I 4got we also have some GOTA FOKA deported from greece in the house.
Its not GEJ that caused ur deportation its ur mental state that brought about that so sorry, I know how it feels.
Its GEJ 2015
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by lastpage: 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
babestella:

$12 billion dollar gulf oil revenue disappeared during IBB, $16 billion dollars spent by OBJ on power, do you have electricity in your home today. Do you know what $16 billion dollars could have done in our power sector if it was actually spent on that sector?
Have you asked yourself why GEJ privatized the power sector? Have you asked yourself why we can't have local refineries working? Corruption is too much, Nigerians employed to manage government agencies are overtly corrupt, build a refinery and employ people to manage it, they will run it down. Please the change must start with us too, not blaming GEJ for everything. Please they all have their share of blame. All of them.
Walk into an eatery today and forget your Smartphone for just 30 seconds and tell me if you'll ever find that phone again. Yet the one who took it will come to social fora to condemn others for being corrupt. If you place him in position of authority, he'll loot the place dry.

Please we also need to change to being better people.

I agree with you 100%....
..About Babangida ($12Billion) and OBJ ($16).... bunch of crooks!

But look at the "highlighted" part of that your post!

GEJ has ben in power for 6-8years now.
*What did his PRIVITIZATION achieved in your own area, APRT FROM INCREASED NEPA BILL?
*How much were you paying for a liter of Fuel under Babangida and OBJ, compared to what you now pay under GEJ?
*How many refineries were working under Babangida / OBJ, How many are working under GEJ?

Essentially, what l am saying is that "even if the progress is slow".....LET US HAVE SOME PROGRESS!

GEJ is simply the WORST DISASTER that has happened to Nigeria..... worse than the Haiti & Japanese Tsunami combined

Are we ready to continue to suffer this "steady retrogression" for another FOUR YEARS?
!

if your (Nigerians) answer is YES, fine by me...... my 'alternative' is doing really well. wink undecided

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Ayesman(m): 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
jomarq:
Just to beg them anyway,get till.........

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by tiwasiaife(m): 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
I observed two things after reading this news:
1 the news is coming from the nation newspaper
2 the owner of the nation newspaper is ashiwaju Ahmed tinubu. my brothers and sister, I hope u people have seen what am saw? lols APC grammar.
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by samento: 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
If small pikin eye see wetin old man see before the eye enter inside socket. The pikin eye go blind. PDP which way....

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
GEJ is just being selfish, he is suppose to go at de end of this tenure.
if we can recall presidency was zoned to de north DAT was y yar' adua came in after obasanjo. he died after 2 years and our dear clueless president took over, he completed de remainug 2 years was voted in for 4 yrs which is expiring in 2015. In total he has ruled for 6yrs and still wants anoda 4 years.
And yet he is not satisfy!!!!!! hmmmmm I fear for him , I fear for Nigeria should he be voted again.

boko haram is taking over territories and he is watching .

wat a president.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by jaso1(m): 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
Keneking:
Anyway he must just go...we are tired!
It is not about GEJ rejection but also about those calling for his substitute.
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by gidjah(m): 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
Odutodaiwa:
Day of reckoning 14/02/2015 as INEC leads GEJ to the abattoir.
ABATTOIR INDEED MY BROTHER,but we might not be able to eat this kind of infested meat o!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Ayesman(m): 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
5thNOTE:
even Hausas are nt half convince to vote Buhari. They are on the fence in this case. Even Buhari is nt even willing to rule. He should wait till 2019.

Karya kake yi! Buhari muke so kuma shi zamu zaba. Dan bakin ciki ya mutu.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Ayesman(m): 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
babestella:

$12 billion dollar gulf oil revenue disappeared during IBB, $16 billion dollars spent by OBJ on power, do you have electricity in your home today. Do you know what $16 billion dollars could have done in our power sector if it was actually spent on that sector?
Have you asked yourself why GEJ privatized the power sector? Have you asked yourself why we can't have local refineries working? Corruption is too much, Nigerians employed to manage government agencies are overtly corrupt, build a refinery and employ people to manage it, they will run it down. Please the change must start with us too, not blaming GEJ for everything. Please they all have their share of blame. All of them.
Walk into an eatery today and forget your Smartphone for just 30 seconds and tell me if you'll ever find that phone again. Yet the one who took it will come to social fora to condemn others for being corrupt. If you place him in position of authority, he'll loot the place dry.

Please we also need to change to being better people.

You forgot to add the GEJ's loot of 20billion

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Ayesman(m): 11:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
babestella:
Ibb threatened to expose buhari (claiming he had evidence against him as ptf chairman)if buhari mentioned his name again.Since then,buhari hasn’t said anything bad about ibb.I guess the evidence made him change his mind.

Source or idontbelieveit

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by qtx(m): 11:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
kamez:
Used to be a huge fan of GEJ but I'm sorry to say I definitely won't be voting for his re-election..

He has turned this country upside down with his clueless cabinet members..

Its time for a new president abeg..

Though I'm yet to see any credible aspirant from the opposition parties
must he have someone in his cabinet from ur family or village to make u like him? whether or not any of those three support him, GEJ will win fairly, Go and write it down.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Hussaini709: 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
IYANGBALI:
I thought some people here said GEJ fit do it alone without Obj?why him come dey send people to beg for am?mtcheeeeeeew.
And come to think of it, if he wins it again dat wld mean he rules for ten yrs instead of eight.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Adminisher: 11:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
kgr8mike:
We do not need them and whatever they think they can help us achieve. God is with us and if God be for us, is it Obasanjo or Babangida (men whose political ideals brought more frustrations to Nigeria) that will be against us. It is not possible. We are on the winning side and they should better be seeking favours from us for it wil never be the other way round. God is for us, with us and in us. That is the most important. GEJ till 2019 is God approved and certified. Glory to God.

God was with you when Yaradua died. God was also with you in 2011. God left you when you started stealing from the poor and leaving Boko Haram unchecked. Since the fuel subsidy stealing and pensions robbery the sword of vengeance of God has been upon you. Please accept your punishment as the poor families ruined by the robbery and Chibok girls have also accepted their fate.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Adminisher: 11:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
Hussaini709:

And come to think of it, if he wins it again dat wld mean he rules for ten yrs instead of eight.

He won't win again. God of mercy will not allow it.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 10, 2014
I think Babangida should be arrested and jailed

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Babalakin(m): 12:03am On Nov 10, 2014
click LIKE if u love Jonathan or SHARE if u hate him

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by nikky5(m): 12:38am On Nov 10, 2014
I love Jonathan but its rather unfortunate that he goofed.He damned the bridge he cross and bit the finger that fed him. He insulted elders that midwifed him to aso rock with impunity. From the look of things it seems the man is afraid because the writing is clear on the wall that he has overstayed his welcome in aso rock.Seven years was enough for him to transform Nigeria but rather corruption has become a national anthem in his administration. Must he serve another term?

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Kingspin(m): 12:44am On Nov 10, 2014
Olamide1997:
We are not interested any longer in GEJ as our president. He must go.
He must go! who is ur next president?
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Kingspin(m): 12:47am On Nov 10, 2014
ziky2010:
Jonathan shld be getting ready to pack his bag and baggages to his otueke village.Worst president ever.metcheeeeew.frontpage things.#singing#baba God na ur handwork eh
Name ur next President?
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by abbeyberry(m): 1:19am On Nov 10, 2014
scribble:
Nonsense

GEJ till 2019
You're more of Okupe, Abati and Reno joined together, you're GEJ's enemy.
The card is not in his favor but you people failed to tell him the truth. GEJ should be a bridge builder/party builder and not the other way round

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by pressplay55: 2:46am On Nov 10, 2014
qtx:

must he have someone in his cabinet from ur family or village to make u like him? whether or not any of those three support him, GEJ will win fairly, Go and write it down.

#fact
they should learn to deal with it...
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by onatisi(m): 4:21am On Nov 10, 2014
scribble:
Nonsense

GEJ till 2019
please kindly disregard this news article. It is totally false .and please don't let nigerian newspaper mislead u .these people are elder statesmen who have contributed their own quota to the development and stability of nigeria . PLEASE THEY ARE NOT CLOWNS. As the debate rages on about the issue of obj, baba is still our baba anytime ,he is full of experience and he is the only ex pdp president that is alive now , he is fully respected and he continues to give fatherly advise to all nigerians irrespective of tribe,religion or party affiliation.
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Maross(m): 4:24am On Nov 10, 2014
this is the very reason why I hate the political space in Nigeria! why can't they just test their popularity at the polls rather than curry for support from these "godfathers"? I am not against any reconciliatory move but I think it is borne out of desperation. to GEJ: please stay focused and let your good work speak if you are doubly sure you have done well.
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by onatisi(m): 4:25am On Nov 10, 2014
Olamide1997:
no problem , it is ur right to determine who you want to be ur next president. Just do it within the confines of the law by exercising your voting right. And let the polls decides.
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Faitholu(m): 4:26am On Nov 10, 2014
Olamide1997:

Who are the "we"? I mean who are those not interested any longer in GEJ? Abeg, those who are with him are more than those who are against! Yes.
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by onatisi(m): 4:32am On Nov 10, 2014
Maross:
this is the very reason why I hate the political space in Nigeria! why can't they just test their popularity at the polls rather than curry for support from these "godfathers"? I am not against any reconciliatory move but I think it is borne out of desperation. to GEJ: please stay focused and let your good work speak if you are doubly sure you have done well.
bros ,how can u believe this story! A story that tells u ernest shonekan and shagari are involved in pdp reconciliatory moves between obj and gej is absolutely ridiculous . Have u seen shonekan or shagari lately? Like I said these people are respectable people who have retired from politics totally. Gej doesn't need obj to win 2015 elections ,it is the nigerian people that will decide who becomes the next president and not obj. But baba is free to give his fatherly advise to anyone or any party he so wishes .
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by onatisi(m): 4:39am On Nov 10, 2014
Faitholu:

Who are the "we"? I mean who are those not interested any longer in GEJ? Abeg, those who are with him are more than those who are against! Yes.
bros ,there is no need arguing with people here. Most nigerians always allow the emotions and feelings to override their sense of logical reasoning . The mathematics is clear and simple ,there is no way pdp can or will lose the presidency in 2015,but if some people think it is possible ,then they are free to think whatever they wish to think. If wishes were horses even beggars will ride .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) / Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo / Buhari To FCT Residents: You Are Necessary Evil Despite Voting PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.