Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. (49696 Views)

Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation / Obasanjo Appointed Co-chair Of Council Of World Ex-presidents / APC Will Meet Obasanjo Soon - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by DaBullIT(m): 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
Jona don enter trouble be that o grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by lanxlot(m): 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
scribble:
Nonsense

Jonathan doesn't need Approval of these clowns.

GEJ till 2019
beg obj? dave turned dat man into a demigod in this con3.....nawa

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by samento: 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
major466:
Danjuma joining the likes of Tinubu in APC? What a sick joke.
I have no doubt in my mind that GEJ will win the 2015 Presidential election in grand style.
Let the Fresh Air Continue
Just wait and see.
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
No need for dis committee mr president, it is too late..if truly u knw av performed well, y all dis stylish begging....U r gone already!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by skyfall: 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
I thought the morons said Obasanjo was inconsequential.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by ChimaAdeoye: 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2014

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by clint77ng: 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mtcheew. This is from Nations.
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Exponental(m): 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
wat an adult sees while sitting, d young boy doesn't see on a ladder.
omode so oko lu iroko, o boju wehin.......

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by kgr8mike(m): 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
We do not need them and whatever they think they can help us achieve. God is with us and if God be for us, is it Obasanjo or Babangida (men whose political ideals brought more frustrations to Nigeria) that will be against us. It is not possible. We are on the winning side and they should better be seeking favours from us for it wil never be the other way round. God is for us, with us and in us. That is the most important. GEJ till 2019 is God approved and certified. Glory to God.
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by yaskarahyelhope(f): 7:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
Nah wa O. Wetin GEJ do these dead calibres of abt-to-die-exxxxxxx? He's definitely not a politician and not playing according to dia laid down cards. So d attack goes on. Dis will utterly make a huge history. Begging kwa. Chineke ekwekwala ekwensu ga chochi!
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by 5thNOTE: 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
tonyot:
Let them do the needful.
GEJ must return.
No vacancy in Aso Rock till 2019
even Hausas are nt half convince to vote Buhari. They are on the fence in this case. Even Buhari is nt even willing to rule. He should wait till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by 5thNOTE: 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
tonyot:
Let them do the needful.
GEJ must return.
even Hausas are nt half convince to vote Buhari. They are on the fence in this case. Even Buhari is nt even willing to rule. He should wait till 2019.
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by lastpage: 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
So its got this bad now....
THEY HAVE TO GO AROUNG BEGGING THE SAME PEOPLE THYE SAID WERE IRRELEVANT?

SIGNS OF ACUTE DESPERATION IMO,

......BUT THEN "A GOOD PRODUCT NEEDS NO HARD-SELL" LIKE THIS.
undecided undecided

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by NobleG1(m): 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
I wish all Nigerian presidents and politicians both present and past will be dragged out and shot publicly.
This country is a mess because of them.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by tola9ja: 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
tonyot:
Let them do the needful.
GEJ must return.
too much of weeds cause cerebral stain

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by mmmustapha(m): 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
Shipo should start packing her things back to Otueke village, I heard that they are ready to give him the head of Vigilant group.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by salbis(m): 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
kamez:
Used to be a huge fan of GEJ but I'm sorry to say I definitely won't be voting for his re-election..

He has turned this country upside down with his clueless cabinet members..

Its time for a new president abeg..

Though I'm yet to see any credible aspirant from the opposition parties
Same with me bro.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
kamez:
Used to be a huge fan of GEJ but I'm sorry to say I definitely won't be voting for his re-election..

He has turned this country upside down with his clueless cabinet members..

Its time for a new president abeg..

Though I'm yet to see any credible aspirant from the opposition parties

NO PROBLEM, YOU CAN GIVE A GAMBARI YOUR VOTE, BUT DON'T COME BACK HERE TO COMPLAIN THAT THEY ARE TRYIN TO ISLAMISE NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by skyface00(m): 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
so he didnt believe in voice of masses anymore so he had 2 beg for re-election.....we are in touble if this man come bck 2015.....i was expecting him 2 use all he has done 2 win d heart of nigerians.....where are we heading God

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by babestella: 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
alVinHustle:
With the way Jonathan openly embraces corruption, and how his politics is obviously so divisive, I don't expect an Obasanjo to fall for any amount of begging.

Under Jona's watch, not one single significant prosecution by the EFCC, instead he granted pardon to criminals, and disappeared a wooping minimum of $10.8B, corruption under Babangida and Obasanjo put together no reach this level.

$12 billion dollar gulf oil revenue disappeared during IBB, $16 billion dollars spent by OBJ on power, do you have electricity in your home today. Do you know what $16 billion dollars could have done in our power sector if it was actually spent on that sector?
Have you asked yourself why GEJ privatized the power sector? Have you asked yourself why we can't have local refineries working? Corruption is too much, Nigerians employed to manage government agencies are overtly corrupt, build a refinery and employ people to manage it, they will run it down. Please the change must start with us too, not blaming GEJ for everything. Please they all have their share of blame. All of them.
Walk into an eatery today and forget your Smartphone for just 30 seconds and tell me if you'll ever find that phone again. Yet the one who took it will come to social fora to condemn others for being corrupt. If you place him in position of authority, he'll loot the place dry.

Please we also need to change to being better people.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by babestella: 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
emmydeep:

NO PROBLEM, YOU CAN GIVE A GAMBARI YOUR VOTE, BUT DON'T COME BACK HERE TO COMPLAIN THAT THEY ARE TRYIN TO ISLAMISE NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by SPSpecial(m): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
The principal correction Nigeria government need is to change the ruling party. PDP had been in control for so long and they have little achievements to show for it. Let vote-in another party and see what they can give. Let vote APC as the ruling party come 2015

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by babestella: 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
5thNOTE:

Buhari never wanted to run again. He said it was el-Rufai who prevailed on him to run. Why, because el-Rufai wants to ride on buhari's popularity in the north to be a governor in his state.

Read his comment on the link below.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/11/04/el-rufai-made-change-mind-2015-buhari/
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
ChimaAdeoye:
Afta hw many rolls of pages don blow pass u? shocked

Haba my broda!
Fear God oo!
FEAR GOD OOO! grin
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by adisa009(m): 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
Exponental:
wat an adult sees while sitting, d young boy doesn't see on a ladder.
omode so oko lu iroko, o boju wehin.......

Omo ibile wa gbayi wa last!!! Political game is different from importing generator and dashing out jet to cleriks. OGa Jo, u go hear am dis time.
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by akinladejo: 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
IYANGBALI:
I thought some people here said GEJ fit do it alone without Obj?why him come dey send people to beg for am?mtcheeeeeeew.

God bless u. Help me ask them.
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Smooyis(m): 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kingspin:

In politics, there is no permanent friends or enemies.. GEJ case is not different. Just as contestants can`t do without the voters...He need massive supporters to win it. So support him too..
Very correct. Mending fence is part of politicking. Every wise politician does it. Only wish GEJ could be more courageous in tackling corruption and the likes!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by mcquin(m): 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
To anyone who feels Buhari's aim is to Islamize Nigeria, sorry buh d condition we are in now ain't it worse than Islamization. Although if d modafucker decides 2 do that,we'll kill him 1st. The truth is i'm tired of PDP. Anything oda than PDP, whether JP,LP,APC,UCN,APGA, etc, i'd vote buh not PDP. 15yrs and nothing 2 show buh useless excuse of America being of 200yrs. Abeg e!

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Chinom(m): 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
OBJ cannot influence Shyte today. This is 2014 and he is totally inconsequential. This is a man who lost his own ward while he was the president. All the visits to him by both parties is nothing but a courtesy call.
GEJ does not need both men to win the presidency. They have but one vote. IBB is totally disinterested in the affairs of the nation. The people that will decide the election are not even on NL. They are the market women, traders, bus drivers and conductors, okada riders, vulcanisers, etc.
These group of Nigerians possess the swing votes.

OBJ and IBB were just visited as founding members of the PDP. They are officially STILL members of the PDP.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by babestella: 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ibb threatened to expose buhari (claiming he had evidence against him as ptf chairman)if buhari mentioned his name again.Since then,buhari hasn’t said anything bad about ibb.I guess the evidence made him change his mind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BREAKING: PDP Suspends 2019 Presidential Campaign Over CJN Suspension / More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others / Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.