Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,672 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. (49653 Views)

Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation / Obasanjo Appointed Co-chair Of Council Of World Ex-presidents / APC Will Meet Obasanjo Soon - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Theultimate(m): 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
I'm not of if Obj Christianity in terms of forgiveness has up to this stage of getting revenge on ungrateful fellows.

Can you imagine how insults were calling for insults during #Open-Letter era.
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Williamso(m): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
scribble:
Nonsense

Jonathan doesn't need Approval of these clowns.

GEJ till 2019

That's your opinion. Apparently, he has a different opinion, and it's his opinion that matters...
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by oghenetega100(f): 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
Wow! GEJ worshippers really never run out excuses for him, No matter how ridiculous they sound

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
No to cluelessness! Nig. 'll be great again!
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
If Jonathan knew Obasanjo very well he wouldn't have had issues with him. You don't fvck with Baba.
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by SBJoji(m): 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
IBB nd OBJ alone are enough to make GEJ lose this election

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
As for now.this is none of my business [url][/url]
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Kingspin(m): 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
ziky2010:
Jonathan shld be getting ready to pack his bag and baggages to his otueke village.Worst president ever.metcheeeeew
As if u keep one messiah for 2015.. Even if u have give the name ...
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by rhames(m): 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
Kikikikikikikiki...*Laughing in Gen. Sanni Abacha's voice* grin. I thought the presidency through Abati said that OBJ has no 'political relevance' in naija again; that he should help his old age in Ota farm When the deleterious trio of Abati/Metuh/Okupe were busy running their mouths like one that suffers from Oral dysentary and GEJ refused to bring them to decorum...He didn't visualise that Elections were forthcoming?? This is just the prologue..he hasn't started begging...until he does the Gen. Adisa's style..then he would know that some persons are above him in these country..he merely occupies a POSITION of INFLUENCE; but Generally has NO INFLUENCE within undecided. Quote me anywhere, those quartet (Asari Dokubo inclusive) would be his downfall come 2015, cos they have created more problems for him that he cannot solve..considering the time frame angry.

I believe it is becoming clear that OBJ and IBB are no pushovers in the political chess game called Nigeria. He who insults old age will never grow old. Why are you coming to beg OBJ after you publicly denounced him and called him a liar? , Well i wish him goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
President GEJ has God by his side, no man on earth can stop him if its the will of God, lets stop making some few individuals feel without them the President can't make it, people voted for him in the previous election because of his kind of person and not because of godfather.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by virtual7(m): 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
ziky2010:
Jonathan shld be getting ready to pack his bag and baggages to his otueke village.Worst president ever.metcheeeeew

sir are you an exboy?
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by legendsilver(m): 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
eleojo23:
As it stands now, GEJ is the only presidential figure I see. What are the APC waiting for that they've not presented someone already? My patience is running out. If GEJ should win (i can't predict the future), my advice to him is to be a little more decisive so that he can use the remaining years to correct whatever mistakes he's made in his first tenure. My advice to the Apc candidate? None for now 'cos I can't see anyone for that position at the moment.
oga wait make dem do dia primary first, why the rush? Nigerians and impatient
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kingspin:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/2015-ex-presidents-others-to-meet-obasanjo-babangida-over-jonathan/

One is a talkative like basketmouth...the other silent cunnyman like Maradona sorry Messi...but GEJ nah combination of both..

No shaking Jonah...GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
If Jonathan knew Obasanjo very well he wouldn't have had issues with him. You don't fvck with Baba.

Is he God, or was he sleeping when opposition party took ogun? Dont forget they are both politicians

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Kingspin(m): 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
kamez:
Used to be a huge fan of GEJ but I'm sorry to say I definitely won't be voting for his re-election..

He has turned this country upside down with his clueless cabinet members..

Its time for a new president abeg..

Though I'm yet to see any credible aspirant from the opposition parties
Reason again.. Dont fall to their propaganda.. This country has a history....

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
omenka:
Someone is about to take a revenge! grin

Shebi ordinary letter, they descended on him like a pack of hyenas. Even Okupe of all people had the nuts to take a swipe at him. They've drawn blood, and the "failed unimportant Old Ota politician" will surely take his own pound of flesh.

Baba won't disappoint I know. grin
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
freeboy604:

Is he God? Dont forget they are both politicians
He is baba isale. Go ask any Yoruba what that means.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by watchindelta(m): 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
dis country nawaoh, today dis, tomorrow will we hear another one again mtchwww 9ja grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
cutemii:
Meaning na OBJ and IBB are still ruling this country??

I give up...
Goodmornin! cool

Am presently not in France, hence my watch iz korrekt!
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by pfrank: 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
Are u talking to my president like dat , despite d opposition party refuse to allow him fight the d boko haram people, so wat do u want him to do uhm?
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by happyme4life(f): 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
Olamide1997:
We are not interested any longer in GEJ as our president. He must go.
you cant for all of us. you are not interested. me i am more than interested.
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by tomakint: 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
Keneking:
Anyway he must just go...I am tired!
I have done the correction.......some of us are not tired stop saying 'we' and if you must specify the categories of the 'we'!
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

Goodmornin! cool

Am presently not in France, hence my watch iz korrekt!

See this almajiri oh that's picking beans in the interior villa of sokoto shocked

Na joke oh

Anyways good evening...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

In your own land!
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
[quote author=cutemii post=27863010]

See this almajiri oh that's picking beans in the interior villa of sokoto shocked

Na joke oh

Anyways good evening...[/quote
]

tongue
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by davidonyemayma: 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Baba Isale dat could not deliver his daughter for senatorial election, or de one dat could not win governorship election for his candidate in ogun state
OrlandoOwoh:

Baba Isale dat could not deliver his daughter for senatorial election, or de one dat could not win governorship election for his candidate in ogun state
OrlandoOwoh:

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by popcykaylah(m): 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
jona jona...clueless human being..he go carry hat for head like boli seller ..how can you put an art student in a chemistry class ,he go dey clueless na..better pack your bags and the little shoes you have now and prepare to leave ..

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by royalblood21: 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
scribble:
Nonsense

Jonathan doesn't need Approval of these clowns.

GEJ till 2019

Are u sure? ! Ode

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Adminisher: 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
cutemii:
Meaning na OBJ and IBB are still ruling this country??

I give up...

Before nko, you thought it was Jona?.
If it was Jona it would mean a woman was running Nigeria. A woman named Peshe.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by ustinleo112: 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
So far so gud, GEJ has tried. The likes of OBJ and IBB don't ve anytin to offer dis country.What I suggests dy should b doing is 2 advice him and nt to complicate matters 4him and d whole country@ large.
In my own opion, GEJshould should b rest assured com 2015.
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by deletrue: 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
Let me draw the attention of those who are saying Obasanjo or Babangida are superior beings. That this government cannot move forward without these two men especially Obasanjo are all people with feather brains. These supporters of Obasanjo are as mere and as ordinary as Obasanjo.
Sincerely ask yourself what the hell does this old empty man worths? What has GEJ done wrong? Just because GEJ refused to accept the longest list from Obasanjo for appointment. How on earth can GEJ accept that long list and abandon other Nigerians? Honestly, if not for the fact that the devil is still alive and should not be allowed any place again, and to create an enduring system for reference, I would have advised GEJ to completely forget this Obasanjo and forge ahaed.
Was it not this complete empty old beings call Obasano that told the world about GEJ training snippers and till this day could not prove it? As at that age and status? Why it is so painful is the fact that these two men who are full of regrets and frequently judged inwardly for their failures during their time are very old and have fewer years to live, for that, would want to cause destruction to other generations. That is why they should not be allowed to destroy this country. What a geat loss. Such a barbarian, and highly uncultured individual

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC / Mustapha Audu & His Wife Were In Court In 2013 Over N18m Scam (Photos) / Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.