Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? (6205 Views)

Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
VickyyB:

No. It's childish.
It shows quality of brain men possess.
Who deserves to be called fish brain?
neither men nor women deserve to be called fish brain. d truth is that men are generally smarter dan women (not in all cases tho) but some men take this higher by seeing women as inferior beings, simple.
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by wordbank(m): 11:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
Truth hurts!
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by JPpresh406(m): 12:00am On Nov 10, 2014
marieolae...crazy diary u got there..Lol..read all through
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by ayukdaboss(m): 12:00am On Nov 10, 2014
marieolae:
My sister, this is the kind of society we are in today. Women are judged by their appearance and men are judged by their wealth. Its that simple. There's nothing that you can do about it.
You deserve a crate of beer for this comment grin

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by ayukdaboss(m): 12:04am On Nov 10, 2014
mizzkeji44:
We are in a man's world.

They say "a man is never ugly".

But females are ugly ryt?
You ladies made it so. It's very possible to see a VERY pretty lady marrying a "Baboon-faced" rich daddy. One would wonder where the love connection between them is coming from exactly.
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by coolzeal(m): 1:10am On Nov 10, 2014
Are you a feminist or just an angry black woman.
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by marieolae(f): 1:22am On Nov 10, 2014
ayukdaboss:

You deserve a crate of beer for this comment grin
wink
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by ayukdaboss(m): 1:27am On Nov 10, 2014
marieolae:
wink
I don't see you on politics anymore?
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by marieolae(f): 3:50am On Nov 10, 2014
JPpresh406:
marieolae...crazy diary u got there..Lol..read all through
thanks
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by marieolae(f): 3:50am On Nov 10, 2014
ayukdaboss:

I don't see you on politics anymore?
I'll meet u there today
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by kenex4ever(m): 6:34am On Nov 10, 2014
VickyyB:

Yes
nice answer, I hope he can rest now
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by kenex4ever(m): 6:38am On Nov 10, 2014
marieolae:
But at the same time, men who are broke get insulted too. In fact, in more ways than women and from different perspectives. They have to deal with it just like women.
U r right
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 10, 2014
Oahray:
I didn't understand that post. Still don't. Could you shed some light on what you meant?

Men of these days are interested in women brain.
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 10, 2014
Oahray:
I didn't understand that post. Still don't. Could you shed some light on what you meant?
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 10, 2014
VickyyB:
It baffles me when ever I come across some threads, and Nairaland guys would be posting about how they will never marry an ugly girl or covering the girl face while having sex with her. It makes me wonder, "are all guys really cute"?
Aren't they suppose to be thinking about how we will manage to have sex with their ugly self?

Now, a girl created a thread about, "Curvy girls and pretty girls which one a guy would prefer".
A guy was like, lets marry pretty face and make ugly ones go extinct.
Are all guys really cute? Doesn't it take a cute man and woman to make a cute child.

Often times, I jam some threads on a celebrities section where guys would be insulting a girl for making snide comment on a celebrity picture posted by Original Poster but when a guy do the same, it's a different ball game. Everybody will keep mute. Is it really a guy world?

Even our fellow girls isn't helping matters. Trying so hard to impress men while baskin in an euphoria of hypocrisy.
Like a thread 'Firsteva' created about her boyfriend and two cars.
I thought men said we are weaker links and their subordinate?.
Why were they complaining that firsteva was exhibity the trait by begging for car? Smh

Double Standard.

What do you have to say?

You dey vex Shey u ugly ni?
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by cupidhero(m): 6:58am On Nov 10, 2014
marieolae:
I'll meet u there today
morning dear! That politics section is the birthplace of hate,tribalism and every form of evil connected with politics. only have a look see but don't get involved.
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 10, 2014
ayukdaboss:

You ladies made it so. It's very possible to see a VERY pretty lady marrying a "Baboon-faced" rich daddy. One would wonder where the love connection between them is coming from exactly.

Are you saying women can't love ugly men?
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Tymax(m): 7:01am On Nov 10, 2014
Some comments here are just simplistic.

Why would a lady say "it's a man's world"? Isn't it because she couldn't get something which she didn't deserve? When some fooolish dudes favour you just because of your gender, you conveniently forget that it's a man's world. Rubbish.

A sane individual will never allow a woman equate her (temporary) beauty to his money. You didn't earn your beauty so how is it of value to anyone? Something that fades quickly leaving useless pride in it's wake.

If you want the respect of a man, you must prove to be valuable. If not, please be satisfied to be treated like furniture cos your value is only aesthetic- just like the curtains and paintings in his living room.
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 10, 2014
Tymax:
Some comments here are just simplistic.

Why would a lady say "it's a man's world"? Isn't it because she couldn't get something which she didn't deserve? When some fooolish dudes favour you just because of your gender, you conveniently forget that it's a man's world. Rubbish.

A sane individual will never allow a woman equate her (temporary) beauty to his money. You didn't earn your beauty so how is it of value to anyone? Something that fades quickly leaving useless pride in it's wake.

If you want the respect of a man, you must prove to be valuable. If not, please be satisfied to be treated like furniture cos your value is only aesthetic- just like the curtains and paintings in his living room.

I don't beg men for money.
I'm speaking for myself and valuable women out there.
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by kenex4ever(m): 7:05am On Nov 10, 2014
VickyyB:

No. A lady can't just insult them randomnly.
They do, in this NL, I have seen girls tell guys dat dey r not up to their(ladies) levels, simply because d guy doesn't appear rich. I asked my gf one day that if I end up broke in life, would she still marry me and she said she won't because it's d responsibility of a man to take care of his family (and she even referred me to some bible verses just to buttress her point). So y won't I as a man make my own "specifications" as regards d woman I will marry. As for me, there is still gender equality in d world because there r certain things dat r strictly for d MAN and vice versa. If a man builds a house, buys a car etc the wife will b like "my house""my car" but if d woman owns them, d husband dare not refer to them as his, he goes like "my wife's car, my wife's house". So how do u xplain dat my dear?

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 10, 2014
kenex4ever:
They do, in this NL, I have seen girls tell guys dat dey r not up to their(ladies) levels, simply because d guy doesn't appear rich. I asked my gf one day that if I end up broke in life, would she still marry me and she said she won't because it's d responsibility of a man to take care of his family (and she even referred me to some bible verses just to buttress her point). So y won't I as a man make my own "specifications" as regards d woman I will marry. As for me, there is still gender equality in d world because there r certain things dat r strictly for d MAN and vice versa. If a man builds a house, buys a car etc the wife will b like "my house""my car" but if d woman owns them, d husband dare not refer to them as his, he goes like "my wife's car, my wife's house". So how do u xplain dat my dear?

Check the genesis of quarrel between them.

The guy would have started the insult.
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Gordieshegz(m): 7:13am On Nov 10, 2014
mesoade:
A man is never ugly,ones he's got money . . Obasanjo is ugly right?,look at his wife stella! . . . My dear Op,don't try fighting it,it's like flogging a dead horse . . Try to live with it

Imagine Kanye west and kim k and several others...op is wishing every man can be like tuface...though I respect annie's personality anyways...
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Gordieshegz(m): 7:23am On Nov 10, 2014
rawpadgin:
anyone who ridicule a lady FOR WHATEVER REASON in a public forum apparently doesn't have a mother or sister
The emphasized phrase...even though I hate trading tantrums with women,ur idea sounds immature...
What kind of man are you?? So u r still buying this idea of generosity with women at all cost??even if she tries insult u,u should still worship her?? I hav no problem wit u living wit such wack idea,, just don't try selling it here cos it sucks

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by kenex4ever(m): 7:27am On Nov 10, 2014
VickyyB:

Not always, some girls r equally troublesome, there was this particular one that I had to interfere, the guy complimented a cute girl(d girl is popular I don't want to mention her on this thread) and something led to another and d girl said " after seeing ur pix, I can't date ur type, d guy asked y, n she said d guy's level was too low (dis was simply because d guy's profile pix was taken in a not too fine sitting room). Then I had 2 tell her dat change is constant in life n she apologized. So like marieolae said, woman seem 2 b judged by dia beauty n men by their wealth.
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Anwasia(m): 7:27am On Nov 10, 2014
Op it's a man's world. Our opinions matters more than lady's even if the opinions are childish

Men are more self confidence than women thus the arrogance to do and say all the want .like making a beautiful woman fell ugly.

Men are united, women are not.

The only ugliness in a man is poverty
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by tpia6: 7:31am On Nov 10, 2014
Shouldn't they be?

Considering the way women demolish themselves and fight tooth and nail just to have a man.

Even if its other women's men.

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by kenex4ever(m): 7:34am On Nov 10, 2014
VickyyB:

Are you saying women can't love ugly men?
Yes, but they can love UglY MoneY
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Gordieshegz(m): 7:43am On Nov 10, 2014
mizzkeji44:

And some ladies are not helpin matters.

Let the fact be faced sister, though I am not a fan of the old fashioned blame game.. A man can be blamed for infertility basically through spe.rm viability..only few ladies are aware of the devastating effects of diet(like junks) and life style(like abortion), steriodal drugs(like the prostinol),disease conditions, et al on their overall health conditions and the chances of these affecting the integrity of the entire reproductory system..so most of the causes of infertility are more logical to be linked to women than to men..
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Thinkr(m): 7:54am On Nov 10, 2014
VickyyB:

my dear if a good looking not-so rich guy approaches you and a not-so good looking rich guy approaches you am sure you and 99% of girls will give the not-so good looking guy more attention just cos he's rich. Pls don't even argue this ehn. That's why majority of guys see ur beauty as ur only asset. Although I have my own view but would rather not say. Have a good monday
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 10, 2014
Anwasia:
Op it's a man's world. Our opinions matters more than lady's even if the opinions are childish

Men are more self confidence than women thus the arrogance to do and say all the want .like making a beautiful woman fell ugly.

Men are united, women are not.

The only ugliness in a man is poverty

Sorry. Where does your opinion matters more than mine?
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by xtervaganza(m): 7:58am On Nov 10, 2014
I agreed with everything you put here till you added the girl asking for car part

Make guys change sha.....
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 10, 2014
kenex4ever:
Yes, but they can love UglY MoneY

You don't know anything about love.
Yes! I have seen pretty girls marry ugly poor men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ermmmmmmm Its Official Onila Is No More A Virgin. / Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. / Shocking Confession Of A 16 Years Old Girl Who Can ’t Do Without Séx (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.