Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,463 members, 7,812,413 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? (6161 Views)

Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Matttthew(m): 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
VickyyB:

That's not my point. My point is insulting women who are ugly.

Are you ugly?
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Adaeze003(f): 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
marieolae:
it is a quote,, not necessarily meaning that my beauty is the only thing I'm proud of. They also say cooking is the pride of a woman,,that doesn't necessarily mean that I should be proud of my cooking only. I hope you understand what I'm trying to insinuate.
It's aii...
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by rawpadgin(m): 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
anyone who ridicule a lady for whatever reason in a public forum apparently doesn't have a mother or sister
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
Matttthew:

Are you ugly?

Yes
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by marieolae(f): 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
rawpadgin:
anyone who ridicule a lady for whatever reason in a public forum apparently doesn't have a mother or sister
That's it, but there are a lot of heartless guys out there who don't give a toss.
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
Beennkumar:
Are you really taking to heart stuffs that guys say on here? Oh boy. embarassed

I'm new here.
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Missmossy(f): 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
Its a free world you know,each guy to his own way.

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
marieolae:
I'm not sexist, but I do believe that men get away with a lot of things. They say a woman's pride is her beauty..so what can we really do?
Absolute nothing!
Gender inequality is at itz peak
How do you explain wen a marriage is unfruitful,the woman is to blame?
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Absolute nothing!
Gender inequality is at itz peak
How do you explain wen a marriage is unfruitful,the woman is to blame?

lol. Exactly! Even when it's obvious the guy has a problem. Smh
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Tallesty1(m): 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
VickyyB:

Yes. Men.

Atleast, we have matured men and childish own.
I doubt if you know much about men.

Men don't insult women
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by rawpadgin(m): 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
marieolae:
That's it, but there are a lot of heartless guys out there who don't give a toss.
one thing y'all should know is, there are lots of immature dudes here who probably don't know nada bout life

try to identify & stay away from em

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
VickyyB.... u got fine eyes
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
VickyyB:

lol. Exactly! Even when it's obvious the guy has a problem. Smh
And some ladies are not helpin matters.

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by marieolae(f): 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
VickyyB:

That's not my point. My point is insulting women who are ugly.
But at the same time, men who are broke get insulted too. In fact, in more ways than women and from different perspectives. They have to deal with it just like women.

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Humblebloke(m): 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
REAL MEN don't insult women... Oñly immature guyz tell a lady she s ugly
#dígdat

@OP.... U got a pretty face tho'

0 oj
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by iceberylin(m): 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
Its a Mans World wink
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Impulse80(m): 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
VickyyB:

I'm new here.
Will you marry me? I don't care if you are beautiful or not so long as you got something i can dig.
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Mrfils(m): 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
In d end, it all boils down to maturity ; D ability to c beauty beyond a pretty face, to recognize its radiation from within. Those who abuse dnt c dat, and u can't blame dem completely. Society has played a role on their blindness too. And Op, u shouldn't really take to heart all comments u ce across on dis public forum with 'bots' everywhere. Unless of course u have access to W.H.O aids for hypertension.

Now dats one comment u shouldn't take to heart grin

3 Likes

Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by marieolae(f): 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
rawpadgin:
one thing y'all should know is, there are lots of immature dudes here who probably don't know nada bout life

try to identify & stay away from em
noted.
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by manmade(m): 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
marieolae:
My sister, this is the kind of society we are in today. Women are judged by their appearance and men are judged by their wealth. Its that simple. There's nothing that you can do about it.
heheheeee, a poor man is an ugly man.

Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by marieolae(f): 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
manmade:
heheheeee, a poor man is an ugly man.
sorry is this meant to be funny? This is disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by cupidhero(m): 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
more love and less judgement. i think men are loosing their mind,i would never exchange insults with a girl both online and offline or even call a girl ugly no matter how the face is,. OP read my signature and you will get a better view of my kind.

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
marieolae:
I guess some guys wish to have it all. At the end of the day, its only a foolish man that will determine all his qualities in a woman from her appearance.

Gbam word! Tell em sisz.
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
marieolae:
But at the same time, men who are broke get insulted too. In fact, in more ways than women and from different perspectives. They have to deal with it just like women.

No. A lady can't just insult them randomnly.
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Oahray: 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
VickyyB:

Are they not confused much?
Some would be like, 'you are cute but lack brain'.
They live in the world of sapiosexual. undecided
huh? lipsrsealed
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
Oahray:
huh? lipsrsealed

What? undecided
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Oahray: 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
VickyyB:

What? undecided
I didn't understand that post. Still don't. Could you shed some light on what you meant?
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by webizone(m): 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
VickyyB:
It baffles me when ever I come across some threads, and Nairaland guys would be posting about how they will never marry an ugly girl or covering the girl face while having sex with her. It makes me wonder, "are all guys really cute"?
Aren't they suppose to be thinking about how we will manage to have sex with their ugly self?

Now, a girl created a thread about, "Curvy girls and pretty girls which one a guy would prefer".
A guy was like, lets marry pretty face and make ugly ones go extinct.
Are all guys really cute? Doesn't it take a cute man and woman to make a cute child.

Often times, I jam some threads on a celebrities section where guys would be insulting a girl for making snide comment on a celebrity picture posted by Original Poster but when a guy do the same, it's a different ball game. Everybody will keep mute. Is it really a guy world?

Even our fellow girls isn't helping matters. Trying so hard to impress men while baskin in an euphoria of hypocrisy.
Like a thread 'Firsteva' created about her boyfriend and two cars.
I thought men said we are weaker links and their subordinate?.
Why were they complaining that firsteva was exhibity the trait by begging for car? Smh

Double Standard.

What do you have to say?

VickyB, when I decided to follow you it was in that thread where people were deciding btw pretty face and "killer body". The way u commented, I just thought this girl really knew what I was feeling and thinking. Yep, now I know. You read the same threads I did, followed the same pattern of thought and posted. Maybe I was just lazier than you. Although I actually think it's a woman's world as you thought it was a man's world, ha ha. I think u will always defend women blindly as do I for men.
But I have evolved beyond that, I think it is very blissful beyond imagining if we let ourselves go for the other, to respect, love and cherish. My two kobo.

Aside: U r a really pretty lady in ur profile pic o. Well, I fine pass you sha, mwuahahaha. wink

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Matttthew(m): 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
VickyyB:

Yes
Will u marry me then?
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Beckybeky(f): 11:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
U girls pay too much attention to d immature guys here, forgeting d nice ones who wud never insult a lady. Its a mixture of both gud and bad, and dats wat d world is all abt.

3 Likes

Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by JPpresh406(m): 11:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
gender talk..Hmmmm.. fine and ugly face talk..Hmmmm..
why should I insult a lady that she is ugly?..I see no sense in that.
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by JPpresh406(m): 11:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
Beckybeky:
U girls pay too much attention to d immature guys here, forgeting d nice ones who wud never insult a lady. Its a mixture of both gud and bad, and dats wat d world is all abt.
I like this comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Properly Hug Your girlfriend / Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes / My Female Colleague Wants Have Sex With Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.