Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? (6200 Views)

Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by kenex4ever(m): 8:20am On Nov 10, 2014
VickyyB:

You don't know anything about love.
Yes! I have seen pretty girls marry ugly poor men.
Please reduce d rate at which u take these issues personal(don't sound offensive, we r only learning). I have seen marriages not built on love (that's y u see divorce everyday in nigeria), I have seen people marry because of pity (the guy probably helped d girl when he was having then when he becomes poor and girl wants to leave him and he starts crying, some girls can't stand a man's tears). So a pretty girl can marry an ugly poor boy(very unlikely though) if may be there is something unique about d boy/ untapped potential/he saved her life.

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Rapaltar(m): 9:13am On Nov 10, 2014
*lights kush*....

Story for the gods....
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by peterpaulis(m): 9:22am On Nov 10, 2014
grin grin
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by rawpadgin(m): 11:04am On Nov 10, 2014
Gordieshegz:

The emphasized phrase...even though I hate trading tantrums with women,ur idea sounds immature...
What kind of man are you?? So u r still buying this idea of generosity with women at all cost??even if she tries insult u,u should still worship her?? I hav no problem wit u living wit such wack idea,, just don't try selling it here cos it sucks
hear urself talking, will a woman insult u if u don't push her to the wall.
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Oahray: 11:17am On Nov 10, 2014
VickyyB:

Men of these days are interested in women brain.
that isn't a bad thing, is it? You almost sounded like it is.
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by JPpresh406(m): 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2014
marieolae:
thanks
Your welcome dear
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by passionate88: 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
VickyyB:

That's not my point. My point is insulting women who are ugly.
As if girls don't insult and look down on broke guys.

Say "NO" to ugly girls... Protect the future angryangry No b me talk am o.
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
Me try hard to impress a niggaa
Not in this life time
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by wordbank(m): 10:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
badoolee:
Me try hard to impress a niggaa
Not in this life time
For d fact u tried... I'm cool
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
Adaeze003:

Is that really ur pride? Like all u r proud of is your face? Hmm... I sincerely hate to see such coming from a girl.

What can u really do? How about you start defining what u should be proud of?

Lemme re-emphasise, this is a man's world, nature made it so you cant fight it. Like she said, live with it.
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by ERCROSS(m): 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
VickyyB:

No. It's childish.
It shows quality of brain women possess.
Who deserves to be called fish brain?

Fixed.
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by wordbank(m): 12:23am On Nov 11, 2014
Feeling high angry
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by ChurchillStorm: 2:49am On Nov 11, 2014
marieolae:
I'm not sexist, but I do believe that men get away with a lot of things. They say a woman's pride is her beauty..so what can we really do?

This is your comment, "I'm not sexist but I'm sexist"
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 11, 2014
ERCROSS:

Fixed.

Somebody want to be noticed. sad
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by ERCROSS(m): 8:03am On Nov 11, 2014
VickyyB:

Somebody want to be noticed. sad

Sure..

only if I'll get paid for it.

But if not...

Goan die.
tongue
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Adaeze003(f): 9:11am On Nov 11, 2014
dicefrost:

Lemme re-emphasise, this is a man's world, nature made it so you cant fight it. Like she said, live with it.

Re emphasise all u want oga... i'm in the world God created... dunno about the man's own or nature's own... I don't need to live with any damn thing I'm uncomfortable with.

You can use that silly line to intimidate clueless people but not me.

Have a nice day. smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by kagari: 10:33am On Nov 11, 2014
Op iam sorry to say your arguement might be void of any logical understanding. First and foremost you ask a guy what physical attributes he wants in a lady, and you hear him mention, bosoms, a.ss, and the rest b4 fine face. But you as a girl same question, the firts thing you hear is handsome dis and dat.
I am ok facially and i am just 5'8 and still struggling to survive, yet iam dating a girl whose beauty is second to non, a mullatto. The worst i dont really value her like a girl who have being rejecting my advances for 5 years now, my friends call her ugly this and that, but i have neva seen the uglinest in her 4 one day, cause i dont believe one is ugly, cause beauty is a gift from God beyond mans control
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 11, 2014
Adaeze003:

Re emphasise all u want oga... i'm in the world God created... dunno about the man's own or nature's own... I don't need to live with any damn thing I'm uncomfortable with.

You can use that silly line to intimidate clueless people but not me.

Have a nice day. smiley smiley

Gbam! You couldn't have said it any better.

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:33am On Nov 12, 2014
I like you. I want to be all the man you'll ever need.
Re: Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 12, 2014
Abeg,no vex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Busty Lady Celebrates Her Man’s Birthday In Bed Romancin Him, Got People Talking / My Ex Sent This To Me / 3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.