Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Cyber Bullying In Romance Section - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cyber Bullying In Romance Section (2180 Views)

How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker / Why Do Very Smart (intellectual) People Suck In Romance? / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cyber Bullying In Romance Section by adepiero: 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
Cyber bullying is the use of information technology to repeatedly harm or harass other people in a deliberate manner.

According to U.S. Legal Definitions, Cyber bullying could be limited to posting rumors or gossips about a person in the internet bringing about hatred in other’s minds; or it may go to the extent of personally identifying victims and publishing materials severely defaming and humiliating them.

With the increase in use of these technologies, cyber bullying has become increasingly common, especially among teenagers.

Cyber bullying is now a major trend in our online social lives! why some find ways to deal with it, others are completely shattered and sometimes really depressed to the extent of committing suicide.

often times, I've seen cases of cyber bullying in this section mostly on topics that are personal, either the writer is seeking an opinion or advice especially when it has to do with matters of the heart. instead of reading positive comments, the writer ends up being more confused with irrelevant and derogatory response.

when people post about their private life and seek opinion, it should be acknowledged and judged with a open mind and proper comments should be given to guide such persons, I believe we are saving a life by doing so...

I leave the rest to you guys
Re: Cyber Bullying In Romance Section by Mutuwa(m): 10:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
They are just frustrated,insensitive and ill mannered.

1 Like

Re: Cyber Bullying In Romance Section by DonaldGenes(m): 10:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
It is Good for Biz Bruh,
Re: Cyber Bullying In Romance Section by BreezyRita(f): 10:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
Heard......
Hope the guys will though.
They are the perpetrators of this great evil
Re: Cyber Bullying In Romance Section by Baddestguyp(m): 11:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
how will they give reasonable comments when majority of the posts are lies

1 Like

Re: Cyber Bullying In Romance Section by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
Maybe people should stop cooking up stories,den romance section would be a better place.

1 Like

Re: Cyber Bullying In Romance Section by Skillfullulu(m): 12:10am On Nov 10, 2014
Mutuwa:
They are just frustrated,insensitive and ill mannered.
grammarian small small o

1 Like

Re: Cyber Bullying In Romance Section by naijaboiy: 12:10am On Nov 10, 2014
BreezyRita:
Heard......
Hope the [size=24pt]guys[/size] will though.
See as you wan take start wahala...

Why should the blame be one-sided?

Have you not seen female cyber-bullies on NL? undecided
Re: Cyber Bullying In Romance Section by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 10, 2014
naijaboiy:

See as you wan take start wahala...

Why should the blame be one-sided?

Have you not seen female cyber-bullies on NL? undecided
It is not as rampant as male cyber-bullying esp. on nl.

1 Like

Re: Cyber Bullying In Romance Section by naijaboiy: 12:14am On Nov 10, 2014
Op every active nairalander is guilty of this at one point in time or the other due to certain occurrences..

I can back up my claims...

I'm not ruling out the fact that cyber bullying is wrong though
Re: Cyber Bullying In Romance Section by naijaboiy: 12:16am On Nov 10, 2014
mizzkeji44:

It is not as rampant as male cyber-bullying esp. on nl.
I don't agree with that...

I know many female monikers who cyber bully,,even their own fellow female.

I'm not going to call names though.
Re: Cyber Bullying In Romance Section by Begonia(m): 12:24am On Nov 10, 2014
naijaboiy:

I don't think she meant 'guys' as in males but rather 'everybody'. Many people use guys in place of everybody. Besides, it's a fact that cyber bulling on this forum is done mainly by 'guys' as in males especially when you consider the fact that most of the users on this forum are males.. including the ones using female accounts. That doesn't mean there aren't female e-bullies. It's just basic mathematics smiley
Re: Cyber Bullying In Romance Section by naijaboiy: 12:27am On Nov 10, 2014
Begonia:

I don't think she meant 'guys' as in males but rather 'everybody'. Many people use guys in place of everybody. Besides, it's a fact that cyber bulling on this forum is done mainly by 'guys' as in males especially when you consider the fact that most of the users on this forum are males.. including the ones using female accounts. That doesn't mean there aren't female e-bullies. It's just basic mathematics smiley
Now she's trying to say I don't know maths embarassed

This lady is cyber bullying me cry
Re: Cyber Bullying In Romance Section by Begonia(m): 12:33am On Nov 10, 2014
naijaboiy:

Now she's trying to say I don't know maths embarassed

This lady is cyber bullying me cry

Hahahaha! *hands him a hankie* Clean your tears dear. You know I didn't mean it like that. I'm sure you're a guru wink smiley
Re: Cyber Bullying In Romance Section by adepiero: 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
Everybody is guilty of the above crime including the OP and it is not gender personified
Re: Cyber Bullying In Romance Section by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
BreezyRita:
Heard......
Hope the guys will though.

Are you ok?
Re: Cyber Bullying In Romance Section by cuteniva: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
Baddestguyp:
n how did u know they are lies sm are equally true.
Re: Cyber Bullying In Romance Section by pussyeater(m): 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
Say no to cyber bullying only if Andyblaze and Yungwizzy stop posting rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Cyber Bullying In Romance Section by Freshtomato(f): 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
It is wrong but it kinda keeps things interesting #justsaying
Re: Cyber Bullying In Romance Section by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
Fists and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt
me
smiley
Re: Cyber Bullying In Romance Section by MrCork: 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
adepiero:
Cyber bullying is the use of information technology to repeatedly harm or harass other people in a deliberate manner.

According to U.S. Legal Definitions, Cyber bullying could be limited to posting rumors or gossips about a person in the internet bringing about hatred in other’s minds; or it may go to the extent of personally identifying victims and publishing materials severely defaming and humiliating them.

With the increase in use of these technologies, cyber bullying has become increasingly common, especially among teenagers.

Cyber bullying is now a major trend in our online social lives! why some find ways to deal with it, others are completely shattered and sometimes really depressed to the extent of committing suicide.

often times, I've seen cases of cyber bullying in this section mostly on topics that
Mizchief post=27896478:
Fists and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt
me
smiley
are personal, either the writer is seeking an opinion or advice especially when it has to do with matters of the heart. instead of reading positive comments, the writer ends up being more confused with irrelevant and derogatory response.

when people post about their private life and seek opinion, it should be acknowledged and judged with a open mind and proper comments should be given to guide such persons, I believe we are saving a life by doing so...

I leave the rest to you guys

...sweery thank u....are u light skin? angry

3 Likes

Re: Cyber Bullying In Romance Section by ERCROSS(m): 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
This is Nigeria....

We ain't some Caucasians who commits suicide Because they were bullied cybally or physically..

Jst cause they think its wrong doesn't mean it's illegal. Stop trekking in this people's shadow joor.

We grow stronger with every bull.. They grow less self-esteemed with every ...

Words don't kill...

And e-bully is part of what makes NL interesting
Re: Cyber Bullying In Romance Section by ireneony(f): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
mtchew....op u de talk cyber bullying, wey na u come dey bullying me yesterday for my own thread. make I advice u, if u are in a market place pls don't throw stones. good day.sad
Re: Cyber Bullying In Romance Section by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
MrCork:

...sweery thank u....are u light skin? angry
I don't know my skin tone, sweery
Re: Cyber Bullying In Romance Section by AlienSPY: 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
naijaboiy:

Idowuogbo.
Re: Cyber Bullying In Romance Section by Idowuogbo(f): 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
AlienSPY:

Idowuogbo.
Hi
Re: Cyber Bullying In Romance Section by FLAWLES(f): 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
:
Re: Cyber Bullying In Romance Section by FLAWLES(f): 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
(I ONLY COMMENT ON STUFFZ AM GUILTY OF). sad :>
Re: Cyber Bullying In Romance Section by Oahray: 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
Go to politics and religion sections and see what cyber bullying is. People here just get spanked for their silly lies.
Re: Cyber Bullying In Romance Section by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
only jah will bless you for such a wonderful post
Baddestguyp:
Re: Cyber Bullying In Romance Section by adepiero: 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
ireneony:
mtchew....op u de talk cyber bullying, wey na u come dey bullying me yesterday for my own thread. make I advice u, if u are in a market place pls don't throw stones. good day.sad
Am sorry I did but if I bashed you then you probably deserve it wink
Re: Cyber Bullying In Romance Section by MrCork: 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
Mizchief:

I don't know my skin tone, sweery

...mary. who in the name of mr cork is u?...is yor name adiporo? angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Have A Good Body Structure. / If Women Are Attracted By What They Hear, What Are Men Attracted To ? / Groom Attempt Suicide At Wedding After Seeing Ugly Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.