Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Stingy Nigerian Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stingy Nigerian Men (9249 Views)

She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / Is The Man Wise Or Stingy? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stingy Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 23, 2008
Why are MOST ok ok, ALMOST all Naija men so stingy?

For the sake of myself and my sistas, I'm wondering why so many of them possess this characteristic, and if there's anyway we can prevent it?

Naija men, the ball is in your court, explain yourselves.
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by tope2000(f): 12:34am On Nov 23, 2008
Lol
I feel u jare
I'm not a stingy person so i hate stingy people not just men around me. lipsrsealed
Altho i have never been with a stingy guy before so . . . . . . cant really say naija dudes are stingy undecided
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by badboym: 12:37am On Nov 23, 2008
I guess I will call myself stingy to the babes too cos I don't want to be called a Mugu.Babes do that a ot.When you're been nice to them,they start calling you a Mugu.
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 23, 2008
badboym:

I guess I will call myself stingy to the babes too because I don't want to be called a Mugu.Babes do that a ot.When you're been nice to them,they start calling you a Mugu.
A stingy mugu, how cute. . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by badboym: 12:53am On Nov 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

That's what you call it but to me it's pay as you go.You can as well bring your PUSSY so I screw and I'll pay ya.

P.S . You shouldn't have dissed me at the first place.You asked and I gave you my reasons.Lots of Idiots on here,I swear.
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by chamotex(m): 12:54am On Nov 23, 2008
this Ruby sef nawa o!

Why are some ladies gold-diggerz? undecided undecided tongue
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by badboym: 12:57am On Nov 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

How I wish all men were like me, Na Hunger for Kill all you'all Gold diggers, I wonder why some people will just sit their ases down and hope for a guy wil come and start spending all he's earned all his life on them.Una no get hands to work ? Bastards wey una be?
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by HRhotness(f): 12:57am On Nov 23, 2008
I cldnt care less if they r stingy. . . i dont accpet anything frm them anyways, s
or they'll come and start layin claim to things they cant own in their lifetime  angry
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by whatever90(f): 12:58am On Nov 23, 2008
mine is not stingy ooo undecided in as much as i make my own money.d dude still gives me pocket money grin
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by tope2000(f): 1:03am On Nov 23, 2008
hehehe u r lucky tongue grin

@badboym
why do u have to reply twice
i see the thing dey pain you abi grin
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by chika98: 1:03am On Nov 23, 2008
whatever90:

mine is not stingy ooo undecided  in as much as i make my own money.d dude still gives me pocket money grin

When did you grow a third leg?? shocked grin

Stinginess equals selfishness.
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by whatever90(f): 1:06am On Nov 23, 2008
chika98:

When did you grow a third leg?? shocked grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

tope2000:

hehehe u r lucky tongue grin

thank you tongue
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Deshannel(m): 1:06am On Nov 23, 2008
@ silk have'nt u had of miss independent? U should be ashamed of urself, women dey feed dier men u dey here dey complain. Undate urself men, nowadays women rule.
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 23, 2008
HR.hotness:

I cldnt care less if they r stingy. . . i don't accpet anything frm them anyways, s
or they'll come and start layin claim to things they can't own in their lifetime angry
eventually you'll marry one.
It wnt only affect you but your children.

I was in the hosp. on Friday, RN Teniola (mehn, I was so happy to shadow a Nigerian grin grin grin) told me that her children comes to her first before they go to their father because they knew how stingy he was.

They are stingy!!

tope2000:

@badboym
why do u have to reply twice
i see the thing dey pain you abi grin
Don't mind him.

chamotex:

this Ruby sef nawa o!

Why are some ladies gold-diggerz? undecided undecided tongue
lmao!! I am not o. Just wondering sha cool
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by whatever90(f): 1:10am On Nov 23, 2008
Nigerian men r not stingy,for real i wonder the kinda rifraffs sm of u ladies date or meet undecided
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Deshannel(m): 1:12am On Nov 23, 2008
What a man can do a woman can do beta, so i gues she can giv a man pocket money better dan he givs her.
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 23, 2008
Deshannel:

@ silk have'nt u had of miss independent? U should be ashamed of yourself, women dey feed dier men u dey here dey complain. Undate yourself men, nowadays women rule.
shut up and answer the question, foo. angry

I don't take money from men, I have my own money.
It still does not stop me from pointing out this flaw.
It becomes embarrassing when a visitor comes to a Nigerian house and the husband acts stingy towards the neighbor.
Or when one is embarrassed to follow her husband out because of his stinginess towards the waiter.

Now, you either answer my question or shut it up.
Nothing serious, nothing mandatory.
If you cannot answer, plz, go back the way you came in.

Now back to topic smiley kiss
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by chika98: 1:14am On Nov 23, 2008
whatever90:

Nigerian men r not stingy,for real i wonder the kind of rifraffs sm of u ladies date or meet undecided

Some of them are.
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Deshannel(m): 1:15am On Nov 23, 2008
What a man can do a woman can do beta, so i gues she can giv a man pocket money better dan he givs her.
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by whatever90(f): 1:15am On Nov 23, 2008
chika98:

Some of them are.

understand my post first,thats why i said i wonder wat kinda rifraffs sm ladies date,u dont date a real man and tell me d man is stingy,it is not done
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by tope2000(f): 1:18am On Nov 23, 2008
whatever90:

understand my post first,thats why i said i wonder what kind of rifraffs sm ladies date,u don't date a real man and tell me d man is stingy,it is not done

Guys don't have it on their heads that they are riff raffs[stingy] so how are sm girls suppose to know before dating them undecided and they are some real men out there that are still stingy undecided
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by chika98: 1:19am On Nov 23, 2008
whatever90:

understand my post first,thats why i said i wonder what kind of rifraffs sm ladies date,u don't date a real man and tell me d man is stingy,it is not done

Lmao! How many REAL men are out there?? Not a lot.
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 23, 2008
whatever90:

Do I have a "I want a stingy man" label stapled on my forehead? grin grin No.
B.T.W, never dated a stingy man. But I've witnessed so many of Stingy Nigerian men.
Jeezzz, esp. in Ado and Lagos undecided
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Deshannel(m): 1:19am On Nov 23, 2008
Ask me 4 anything n dare me not to giv u. Just to if men r dat stingy.
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 23, 2008
tope2000:

Guys don't have it on their heads that they are riff raff so how are sm girls suppose to know before dating them undecided and they are some real men out there that are still stingy undecided
hehehe, na true talk.
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by SisiJinx: 1:21am On Nov 23, 2008
They are only stingy to their wives, they are not stingy to the mistresses and this is why you never marry a Naija man, just be his mistress and not the one who gives it up oooh. Make sure you never ever, ever give him what he wants because it is the hope that you will. . .  that keeps him doling out the cashmoneykudiowo tongue
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by whatever90(f): 1:21am On Nov 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Do I have a "I want a stingy man" label stapled on my forehead? grin grin No.
B.T.W, never dated a stingy man. But I've witnessed so many of Stingy Nigerian men.
Jeezzz, esp. in Ado and Lagos  undecided

now dats not true,i was born in lagos,i lived in lagos for only gawd knows how long,when u meet the real lagos men they spend on ur head,sm spend even wtout seeing ur thighs

tope2000:

Guys don't have it on their heads that they are riff raffs[stingy] so how are sm girls suppose to know before dating them undecided and they are some real men out there that are still stingy undecided

its only riff raffs that will remain stingy,i still stand on my word,u think its all this men that buy cars and houses for ladies,u think they do it under jazz? undecided u r not supposed to know and smtimes u will know d stingy ones,u will have to kiss a lot of frogs to get to the right one
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 23, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

They are only stingy to their wives, they are not stingy to the mistresses and this is why you never marry a Naija man, just be his mistress and not the one who gives it up oooh. Make sure you never ever, ever give him what he wants because it is the hope that you will. . . that keeps him doling out the cashmoneykudiowo tongue
Sisikill, oya come here and tell us more jare.
My sister in the Lord.
How stingy is your husband, H202?
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by jgirl3: 1:24am On Nov 23, 2008
Simple!
They are broke-@$$ rascals.
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by chamotex(m): 1:24am On Nov 23, 2008
*na wa o, all these women are having a convention o*

*I'm out of here*
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by chika98: 1:24am On Nov 23, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

They are only stingy to their wives, [b]they are not stingy to the mistresses and this is why you never marry a Naija man, [/b]just be his mistress and not the one who gives it up oooh. Make sure you never ever, ever give him what he wants because it is the hope that you will. . .  that keeps him doling out the cashmoneykudiowo tongue

Are you kidding me?? And how well has this worked out for you?
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by tope2000(f): 1:25am On Nov 23, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

They are only stingy to their wives, they are not stingy to the mistresses, and this is why you never marry a Naija manjust be his mistress and not the one who gives it up oooh. Make sure you never ever, ever give him what he wants because it is the hope that you will. . .  that keeps him doling out the cashmoneykudiowo tongue

lmao . . . so true grin

whatever90:

its only riff raffs that will remain stingy,i still stand on my word,u think its all this men that buy cars and houses for ladies,u think they do it under jazz? undecided u r not supposed to know and smtimes u will know d stingy ones,u will have to kiss a lot of frogs to get to the right one

Now you are talking grin
u think there is babe out there that wishes to date a stingy guy undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics / I Slept With My Bf Best Fried / Remember Those Hot Girls On Page 2 Of Sun Newspaper??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.