Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Stingy Nigerian Men - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stingy Nigerian Men (9271 Views)

She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / Is The Man Wise Or Stingy? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 25, 2008
Scofield18:

Yes. . as a marra of fact, you aint just lazy with your hands. . you girls are also lazy with your asses!

Akatas are more hard-working than you lazy bones Nigerian women undecided angry
Somehow, I think I know who this is undecided

And Naija men are the hardworking ones. lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Gimme a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin Lazy mofos tongue Today na 419 tomor na rituals.

Well, can't blame you guys. What's the point of education in Nigeria when unemployment rate is so bleeping high.

Most of you (pardon me, I do know so hardworking Nigerian men wink ) men are not only lazy with your broke ass, but you're actually trying to get women out of your league, then you later complain that she's a gold digga.

What do you think makes her look fine? Magic? grin grin
Now, am not an advocate of taking money from naija men, but mehn, some of you men deserve it.
Trying to get a car with cocoa. abegiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, get a job grin grin grin tongue
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 25, 2008
let me go and put softener in my laundry jare. nonsense grin grin grin
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Scofield18(m): 12:17am On Nov 25, 2008
Trust me as long as you are on this case, then there is no rest for you.

And whoeer told you that 419 is not a hard work? Or do you think pushing "cokes" is for a lazy man?

What can a Nigerian woman do to a Nigerian man except call cops on him?. . .

Why do you think Nigerian men are berra off with with Americans compared to the lazy bones-gold digger-no class Nigeria women?

I was so ashamed am a Nigerian the last time i was at NY. . . for the 9ice concert, their acts were so shamefull that a friend (American) slept with 1 right inside my car for just buying her a drink. The Stupid girl was thinking about a green card i guess. . . undecided

I'd rather end up with a Jewish woman instead of these cheap "chiken-legs" called Nigerian woman!
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 25, 2008
Scofield18:

Trust me as long as you are on this case, then there is no rest for you.
really? What say you, shut down button? grin grin

Scofield18:

And whoeer told you that 419 is not a hard work? Or do you think pushing "cokes" is for a lazy man?
Of course now grin grin grin olodo!
Then ask those women if gold digging is an easy job tongue

I think 419 is for a lazy man. MOST naija men and their need to get fast money. No be 419 give Nigeria a bad name? No be 419 put most of our men in jail? Yes, you people are working hard. . . . at ruining our country grin grin grin

Scofield18:

What can a Nigerian woman do to a Nigerian man except call cops on him?. . .
Because you have not met me, you still dey question yourself? Scareddddddddd? grin grin grin I suggest you check under your bed and close your windows from now on, I am comiiiing [/i]for you cheesy grin cheesy

Scofield18:

Why do you think Nigerian men are berra off with with Americans compared to the lazy bones-gold digger-no class Nigeria women
Well, who da heck is stopping you?\
Oh yea, immigration department tongue tongue tongue
But then, I heard you men are good at forgery. You best contact your friend's friend's friend's friend's sister's cousin's boyfriend ASAP to meet those American women grin grin

Scofield18:

I was so ashamed am a Nigerian the last time i was at NY. . . for the 9ice concert, their acts were so shamefull that a friend (American) slept with 1 right inside my car for just buying her a drink. The Stupid girl was thinking about a green card i guess. . . undecided
So by this, you're grouping naija women in one context?
Rem., I was kind and sweet enough not to generalize. I said MOST naija men. ain't that sweet?

Scofield18:

I'd rather end up with a Jewish woman instead of these cheap "chiken-legs" called Nigerian woman!
*singing* [i]I'm a gene in a bottle. . . . . .

Oya, make your wish kiss kiss
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by chika98: 12:32am On Nov 25, 2008
lol. morenike get time oo
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Scofield18(m): 12:42am On Nov 25, 2008
Isnt it the unreasonable request and demand for material wealth from their lazy bones nigerian women that pushed most guys into those illegal acts?

You show me a Nigerian man in trouble anywhere in the world and I will show you a Nigerian "eve" that literarilly pushed hime to his fall! angry

The most annoying thing about a Nigerian woman is that she could cheat on her man for just a candy! undecided

FYI. . . I am a bonafide citizen of US and need no marriage to live legally here unlike most of you Nigerian women here.

And what makes you think I dont know who you are. . . . grin. . . . . undecided
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by chika98: 12:45am On Nov 25, 2008
Scofield18:

Isnt it the unreasonable request and demand for material wealth from their lazy bones nigerian women that pushed most guys into those illegal acts?

You show me a Nigerian man in trouble anywhere in the world and I will show you a Nigerian "eve" that literarilly pushed hime to his fall! angry

The most annoying thing about a Nigerian woman is that she could cheat on her man for just a candy! undecided

FYI. . . I am a bonafide citizen of US and need no marriage to live legally here unlike most of you Nigerian women here.

And what makes you think I don't know who you are. . . . grin. . . . . undecided

Stop chatting shit. It is starting to stink now.
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Scofield18(m): 12:48am On Nov 25, 2008
Stop chatting shit. It is starting to stink now.

And what the Bleep is stinking you assface? What can't you understand in my statement. . . if you hae a problem with what I say. . . you should just passbye .

Oh gawd. . . .how I detest "skirt tags" like you . . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by chika98: 12:52am On Nov 25, 2008
Scofield18:

And what the Bleep is stinking you assface? What can't you understand in my statement. . . if you hae a problem with what I say. . . you should just passbye .

Oh gawd. . . .how I detest "skirt tags" like you . . . . . lipsrsealed

Shut your face you asswipe! Only cunt heads like you would talk about citizenship as if it is a ticket to heaven. Even if you are the last man on earth. . I know a lot of Nigerian women won't even touch you with a 500ft pole.
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 25, 2008
Scofield18:

If common sense was so common, then am sure naija men can differentiate between wrong and right and try to do the right thing.
If more men stop pursuing gold diggas, trust me, more women wold stop the foolishness and stop running after men for money. . . .but how can it be stopped if you men continue it?

Scofield18:

You show me a case of 419, and I'll show you a naija man behind it tongue tongue

Scofield18:

What can I say? She was after you for the money in the first place (even when you knew), so what makes you think she wnt run after another one for "candy"?
Like I said, stop following gold diggas arnd

Scofield18:

Thanks for the info. . . .because you're the only citizen of America on nl. grin grin Actuallu, naija men are the ones famous for marrying white women for papers.

Sistawoman, am sorry, but you seem the best evidence for this. Take Sistawoman's situation for an example.

Scofield18:

And what makes you think I don't know who you are. . . . grin. . . . . undecided
And what makes you think you do?
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Scofield18(m): 1:10am On Nov 25, 2008
Shut your face you asswipe! Only cunt heads like you would talk about citizenship as if it is a ticket to heaven. Even if you are the last man on earth. . I know a lot of Nigerian women won't even touch you with a 500ft pole.

Bet i gat to shut my face to the dumb stuffs you down with asshole. I bet you weren't following the discusion that led to my statement you are para-quoting. Had you done that you wouldnt be rappin bullshits u spitting right now.

Come to think of it, I really don't know what you beef is about what i said except that you are only try to prove a suparman to some woman you met online.

B-T-W you must be a sicko "blouger shoe lace". . . berra go keep your ugly face in the thrash. . angry
Wish I could punch you damn face!

@ Dark RXN
Common sense or no common sense, there will always be catalyst for a reaction to occur. . . and in this case, Nigerian women are the reason why most Nigerian men are locked up in US. . . either responsible directly or not.

A Nigerian woman will always be a gold digger. . .if she aint in the game yet, it's simply because the timing aint right yet.

Nigerian women marry Americans for papers more than the guys. I heard of a story of a man who brought his wife all the way from lagos to the US just for the woman to dumb his sorry ass for a black american. . .not considering the fact that she already has a child with the man that brough him over. . . . the story is every where

Conclusion. . . .I'd rather be over generous to a Polish girl than gold digging Nigerian woman.

I know you more than you think. . . .but thats not the issue here.
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by chika98: 1:20am On Nov 25, 2008
Scofield18:

Bet i got to shut my face to the dumb stuffs you down with asshole. I bet you weren't following the discusion that led to my statement you are para-quoting. Had you done that you wouldnt be rappin bullshits u spitting right now.

Come to think of it, I really don't know what you beef is about what i said except that you are only try to prove a suparman to some woman you met online.

B-T-W you must be a sicko "blouger shoe lace". . . berra go keep your ugly face in the thrash. . angry

You cannot even write correct English to save your life. Self hatred is a BITCH! Listen you cu.m infested spineless bastard. .  I don't need to read all the shit you been writing it does smell from a mile. Everyone is looking for internet cred and you want to join em too. Common run along now you hear?
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 25, 2008
I know that H202 wnt stoop so low to play this game, so reveal yourself. sh^t ain't funny angry angry angry

Scofield18:

@ Dark RXN
Common sense or no common sense, there will always be catalyst for a reaction to occur. . . and in this case, Nigerian women are the reason why most Nigerian men are locked up in US. . . either responsible directly or not.
lmao!!!!!!! Nigerian women send immigration police after y'all for forgery?
Naija women made their husbands stab them while they were sleeping?
Naija women . . . . .you know what? F this angry angry
There's a specific enzyme for each substrate, in this situation, naija women are not the enzyme. Na greediness cause naija men to do 419. ojukokoro grin cheesy grin

Scofield18:

A Nigerian woman will always be a gold diggerif she aint in the game yet, it's simply because the timing aint right yet.
Nonsensical outburst abi na out-type has no limit afterall tongue

Scofield18:

Bet i got to shut my face to the dumb stuffs you down with asshole. I bet you weren't following the discusion that led to my statement you are para-quoting. Had you done that you wouldnt be rappin bullshits u spitting right now.

@ Dark RXN
Nigerian women marry Americans for papers more than the guys. I heard of a story of a man who brought his wife all the way from lagos to the US just for the woman to dumb his sorry ass for a black americannot considering the fact that she already has a child with the man that brough him over. . . . the story is every where
I said Naija men are more famous for marrying white women for papers. . . . you did what I expected you to do; contradicting my statement.
So. . . .

Scofield18:

Conclusion. . . .I'd rather be over generous to a Polish girl than gold digging Nigerian woman.

I know you more than you think. . . .but thats not the issue here.
Like I said, who is stopping you? cool cool

You do not know me. . . . keep deceiving yourself
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Scofield18(m): 1:30am On Nov 25, 2008
You cannot even write correct English to save your life. Self hatred is a BITCH! Listen you cu.m infested spineless bastard. . I don't need to read all the shit you been writing it does smell from a mile. Everyone is looking for internet cred and you want to join em too. Common run along now you hear?

It is believed that it takes thief to know a thief. For you recognise me as a bastard, I believe you are one too. . . .mind you, for you to be a bastard. . your old rotten dad is a big , old and wretched bastard too.

Moreover, your wretched bastard of a dad can just spit you out. . .the gay needed the help of you whoring mother too undecided

You just fcking steeping on my nerve . . . .and you know what?. . . .the more you step on my nerve, the more my I spit on . . . . lipsrsealed rotten pussy!

Like I said, who is stopping you?

You do not know me. . . . keep deceiving yourself

I dont know you. . .finished!
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 25, 2008
Typical naija man. . . . see how he's addressing a woman. o ma se embarassed
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Scofield18(m): 1:38am On Nov 25, 2008
Ki lo nse nbe?. . . .you just crack me up.

Whatever. . . I bestow respect and regards to those that really deserves it, and I can't help it if sm1 doesnt deserve my respect but my venom. . undecided

Does Naija woman even respect their men?. . . .please, don't let us go there anymore
[s]They are nothing than a cheap cheating lazy bones[/s]
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by chika98: 1:40am On Nov 25, 2008
Scofield18:

It is believed that it takes thief to know a thief. For you recognise me as a bastard, I believe you are one too. . . .mind you, for you to be a bastard. . your old rotten dad is a big , old and wretched bastard too.

Moreover, your wretched bastard of a dad can just spit you outthe gay needed the help of you whoring mother too undecided

You just fcking steeping on my nerve . . . .and you know what?. . . .the more you step on my nerve, the more my I spit on . . . . lipsrsealed rotten pussy!

Ha haaaa. You would know all about being a gay right? because your father used to give it to you from the back. So you would know! Do you need me to get some enema tip so you can plug your ass?? Seeing as you have lost the control of your rectal muscles. Talking about someone's mother being a LovePeddler when your mother's filthy cunt has been bashed in by so many men around the block. Now SOD OFF!
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 25, 2008
Scofield18:

Ki lo nse nbe?. . . .you just crack me up.

Whatever. . . I bestow respect and regards to those that really deserves it, and I can't help it if sm1 doesnt deserve my respect but my venom. . undecided

Does Naija woman even respect their men?. . . .please, don't let us go there anymore
[s]They are nothing than a cheap cheating lazy bones[/s]
wetin dey crack you up?
That you disrespect women? That's what you call manhood? shiooooooooooor

I respect those who deserve to be respected. I respect naija men, not all.
Go where? Back to the issues you have with women?

Plz, let's go back there. Seems like you need help figuring out a few things about women. Don't make assumptions based on what you heard or what you think you saw. tongue tongue
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by whatever90(f): 1:45am On Nov 25, 2008
wats going on here? undecided so u pple have turned dis thread upside down abi? angry

now im kicking u lot outt.a dis thread,including poster and postee angry
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Scofield18(m): 1:55am On Nov 25, 2008
@ Chika

And tell me who doesnt know you mother's smelling cunt in the whole of Tejuosho market? The latest I read from Punch Newspaper today is that your mum now sells her pussy for 1 naira for 10 rounds.

Learnt she's doing bonanza for the "agberos" (a Bleep 1 get 3 rounds free bonanza). . . .marking her 40th anniversary in the whoring business.

And your dad will go lick it at night. . . . No question. . . only a whoring cunt like that will spit out a manliness head like you mofo.

Just go suck yourself . . .am done with you retard that thinks the oly way to get a girl is being a superman to her on the internet. Am done with your parents. . .gat to say my prayers and stop sinning.

@ Ebony

I dont have issues with women ooo. . .I only have issues with naija women. There's a difference.
Let me tell you this too. . .Yoruba girls are worse of than any other tribe in nija([s]am a yoruba boy too just saying the truth[/s]).
naija lazy bones women are hypocrites and cheap that it annoys me.
Go to London too it's the same.
No wonder majority of them end up being old and lonely.
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by KarmaMod(f): 1:56am On Nov 25, 2008
First off chika is a female

and she's Igbo

also was all that nonsense about her parents necessary? agbaya. omo lasan
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by MrCrackles(m): 1:57am On Nov 25, 2008
Scofield18:

@ Chika

And tell me who doesnt know you mother's smelling cunt in the whole of Tejuosho market? The latest I read from Punch Newspaper today is that your mum now sells her pussy for 1 naira for 10 rounds.

Learnt she's doing bonanza for the "agberos" (a Bleep 1 get 3 rounds free bonanza). . . .marking her 40th anniversary in the whoring business.

And your dad will go lick it at night. . . . No question. . . only a whoring cunt like that will spit out a manliness head like you mofo.

Just go suck yourself . . .am done with you retard that thinks the oly way to get a girl is being a superman to her on the internet. Am done with your parentsgot to say my prayers and stop sinning.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Haba make una chill naw

Dis one don too much
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by whatever90(f): 1:58am On Nov 25, 2008
for real scofield grow up,haba,still posting like a kid
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Scofield18(m): 2:01am On Nov 25, 2008
Why would you all pick on me? Couldnt you all have at least read out from the beginning and see who started it. He jumped me simply because I was stating an obvious in my statemnts to some1 else.

Guess you just wannnna pick side abi. . . undecided

Like I said, am done with him.
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 25, 2008
Scofield18:

@ Ebony

I don't have issues with women oooI only have issues with naija women. There's a difference.
Let me tell you this tooYoruba girls are worse of than any other tribe in nija([s]am a yoruba boy too just saying the truth[/s]).
llmao!! You're one bleeped up SOB, you know? grin grin
So you specifically have problem with yoruba women? ma worry, I also have problem with some of you yoruba men. bleeped up face, nasty attitude, temper, stinky, you name it.

No one can make me change my mind about you peeps, so I dare not try to change your mind about yoruba women.
Each to his own grin grin

But let me tell you sth, I willl not let something that some yoruba men did make me hate all yoruba men. So, maybe you should, you know. . . .think about it wink
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by whatever90(f): 2:02am On Nov 25, 2008
Scofield18:

Why would you all pick on me? Couldnt you all have at least read out from the beginning and see who started it. He jumped me simply because I was stating an obvious in my statemnts to someone else.

chika is female not male,but u shouldnt have gone dat far wt her mom,haba
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by KarmaMod(f): 2:04am On Nov 25, 2008
Scofield18:

Why would you all pick on me? Couldnt you all have at least read out from the beginning and see who started it. He jumped me simply because I was stating an obvious in my statemnts to someone else.

She's a GIRL you freaking loser.
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by chika98: 2:06am On Nov 25, 2008
Scofield18:

@ Chika

Just go suck yourself . . .am done with you retard that thinks the oly way to get a girl is being a superman to her on the internet. Am done with your parentsgot to say my prayers and stop sinning.

@ Ebony

I don't have issues with women oooI only have issues with naija women. There's a difference.
Let me tell you this tooYoruba girls are worse of than any other tribe in nija([s]am a yoruba boy too just saying the truth[/s]).

This goes to show how sick and twisted you really are. Now you want me to give you a bloody medal?? I don't think you are done yet. Come and say some more you senile son of a bitch!
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:07am On Nov 25, 2008
Dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, everyone needs to cool down and stop the insults. . . .including myself
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Scofield18(m): 2:08am On Nov 25, 2008
llmao!! You're one bleeped up SOB, you know?  
So you specifically have problem with yoruba women? ma worry, I also have problem with some of you yoruba men. bleeped up face, nasty attitude, temper, stinky, you name it.

No one can make me change my mind about you peeps, so I dare not try to change your mind about yoruba women.
Each to his own  

But let me tell you sth, I willl not let something that some yoruba men did make me hate all yoruba men. So, maybe you should, you know. . . .think about it

This is another classic example of a Yoruba woman. . .thanks for identifying yourself with the highlighted statement of yours. I am done with talking with you. . . . angry undecided

chika is female not male,but u shouldnt have gone that far wt her mom,haba

I never knew she's female. . . .
Thank God the parents are not reading this but her. . .perhaps, she would learn how not to jump on people.
Chika or warreva your name is. . . .go screw yourself.
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:10am On Nov 25, 2008
Boy, I know you ain't talking with the nasty post you directed at Chika?
Typical Yoruba man. . . .dnt know their limit tongue
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by whatever90(f): 2:10am On Nov 25, 2008
Scofield18:

I never knew she's female. . . .

well now u know,male or female u shouldnt have gone that far wt her mom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Caught My House Girl Peeping While I was having sex with My Wife / 7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have S*x So Bad!! / Hurried Marriage » Causes And Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.