Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Stingy Nigerian Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stingy Nigerian Men (9273 Views)

She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / Is The Man Wise Or Stingy? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by SisiJinx: 1:43am On Nov 23, 2008
H2O2:

Attention LovePeddler

KarmaMod:

actually it was called "Nigerian Girls are Dirty" specifically Yoruba Girls

of course none of the guys remember that

of course they don't.
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by whatever90(f): 1:44am On Nov 23, 2008
j-girl:

See insult! .

grin grin grin u dis girl u r sthg else grin grin grin
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by DavidDylan(m): 1:45am On Nov 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Those two questions are none of your bizness, David. I've never dated naija men.

How then did you know they are stingy, cant seduce women, are unromantic, are dirty, are rude?  shocked

Na wa o . . . you see vision?  grin
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by tope2000(f): 1:45am On Nov 23, 2008
Deshannel:

@david, true talk.

@tope, act of fustration, from stupid topic.
@silk , y dolla sign instead of naira.

Lol. . . . . . Well i pity ur girl sha, since all you contributed to the thread is that ur gf shud give u pockert money undecided
Need i say more, now move wink
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 23, 2008
DavidDylan:

this one na example? shocked

Chineke! See wetin i dey talk?

Number 1 example - do you know why the dad said no? Is it because he is stingy or perhaps has no cash at hand and knows ur mum might have some handy? My dad does it sometimes and stingy is not a word i can use to describe him.

number 2: such "discussions" can only take place between 2 children. Adults don't have time for such.
You can vouch for your dad but you cannot vouch for my uncle who I know has money.

Number two happens between two grown up. . . .maybe the man is not grown up in mind, but by age, yes
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by sillyboy(m): 1:46am On Nov 23, 2008
AN EXAMPLE:

Boy: Daddy, can I borrow $5
Man: No. Go and ask your mother

Girl: Take me out to a nice rest.
Man: How about Miccky Ds?
Girl: Don't worry, I'll pay
Man: Ok, which rest.?  

If you ask me, I think this is an Example of why most unreasonable 9ja women think their guys are stingy:

9ja Woman: Bisi's Sister is getting married next month and she's selling "ankara"

Man: But 1 Bisi's sister only got married early this month and you bought Ankara and gele

9ja woman: Actually, it's Bisi's sister's 3rd cousin getting married not the direct sister. . .

Man: Well, I believe you should be able to sort yourself out this time around, afterall I sorted you d last time

9ja Woman: That does not mean you shouldnt sort me now. . .afterall u are the man

Man: I have gat other things to spend money on and not ankara's and geles

9ja woman: You are just so stingy. . .J-girl's guy is gonna pay for her. . .but me am saddled with this stingy man!

Then she ends up nagging till the ankara is bought.
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by DavidDylan(m): 1:46am On Nov 23, 2008
j-girl:

See insult!
I have dated men who are truly men and just ONE boy who pretended to be a man.
For most of these things, it's not me i'm referring to. I know what my girl friends have experienced.
Nigerian men cannot be endangered because that is an extinction that I would be in support of.
If Nigerian men could be less like the Nigerian men they are now, life will be better.

thank you . . . date congolese men.
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:46am On Nov 23, 2008
DavidDylan:

How then did you know they are stingy, can't seduce women, are unromantic, are dirty, are rude? shocked

Na wa o . . . you see vision? grin
ughhhhh, you get under my skin.

I mean, I've never dated stingy naija men. shup it jor.

Yes, I see vision, of me throwing cold water in ya face
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by jgirl3: 1:48am On Nov 23, 2008
whatever90:

grin grin grin u this girl u r sthg else grin grin grin
Don't mind this guy sef. I don't know why they think the naija women here are blockheads.
True, some of them spew absolute crap but some of us know what's up.
It's paining them because the truth is sometimes bitter.
Not all naija men are stingy but a lot of them are. . . capisce.
DavidDylan:

thank you . . . date congolese men.
Congolese for what?
Abeg o! I have eyes for actual Nigerian men. . . and I don't mind Ghanians either sha.
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by DavidDylan(m): 1:48am On Nov 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

You can vouch for your dad but you cannot vouch for my uncle who I know has money.

Number two happens between two grown up. . . .maybe the man is not grown up in mind, but by age, yes

Good . . . now we agree on something. so kindly change the topic to - My stingy uncle

You all can continue debating why her uncle is stingy. thanks.  grin
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by HRhotness(f): 1:48am On Nov 23, 2008
we r still on this issue?  shocked . . .d many things that hav been said about nigerian men on NL sha, i feel sorry for them
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by whatever90(f): 1:49am On Nov 23, 2008
chika98:

Lol. That is why i love my igbo men. They know how to take care of a lady.

heheheh ehen ,david's got d igbo blood flowing thru his veins
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 23, 2008
@ topic

I don't think Nigerian men are stingy. Infact, some of them would even take responsibility for their girlfriend's welfare. Sometimes I wonder if these stingy girls don't have fathers.
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 23, 2008
DavidDylan:

Good . . . now we agree on something. so kindly change the topic to - My stingy uncle

You all can continue debating why her uncle is stingy. thanks. grin
lmao!! w/e. . . . cool
Not only my uncle jare, that was an example tongue

sillyboy:

If you ask me, I think this is an Example of why most unreasonable Nigeria women think their guys are stingy:

Nigeria Woman: Bisi's Sister is getting married next month and she's selling "ankara"

Man: But 1 Bisi's sister only got married early this month and you bought Ankara and gele

Nigeria woman: Actually, it's Bisi's sister's 3rd cousin getting married not the direct sister. . .

Man: Well, I believe you should be able to sort yourself out this time around, afterall I sorted you d last time

Nigeria Woman: That does not mean you shouldnt sort me nowafterall u are the man

Man: I have gat other things to spend money on and not ankara's and geles

Nigeria woman: You are just so stingy. . .J-girl's guy is going to pay for herbut me am saddled with this stingy man!

Then she ends up nagging till the ankara is bought.
Dude, my gosh. You suck in seduction and in explaining why you men are so stingy, what's next. undecided
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Deshannel(m): 1:54am On Nov 23, 2008
@ whom it may concern.
If u all claim 2 be fly girls wit lots of cash,y den sud u giv 2 f.ucks if ur man is stingy.

Ps; only broke n gold digging chicks notice stingy men.
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by whatever90(f): 1:54am On Nov 23, 2008
stillwater:

@ topic

I don't think Nigerian men are stingy. Infact, some of them would even take responsibility for their girlfriend's welfare. Sometimes I wonder if these stingy girls don't have fathers.

exactly,i had friends then,that their lovers provide them wt everything they want,wtout the men even looking or seein their thighs,its only dis kids or riff raffs like i cal them dat r stingy,d real men are not,they never want their partners to lack anything
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 23, 2008
Deshannel:

@ whom it may concern.
If u all claim 2 be fly girls wit lots of cash,y den sud u giv 2 f.ucks if ur man is stingy.

Ps; only broke n gold digging chicks notice stingy men.
I'm going to need you to edit and revise that. tongue

stillwater:

@ topic

So a married woman should ask her father to give her children money?
Or ask her father to take her out? shocked shocked
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Moyola(f): 1:55am On Nov 23, 2008
Stingy in terms of whot? undecided

money? or  lipsrsealed
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by chika98: 1:56am On Nov 23, 2008
whatever90:

exactly,i had friends then,that their lovers provide them wt everything they want,wtout the men even looking or seein their thighs,its only this kids or riff raffs like i cal them that r stingy,d real men are not,they never want their partners to lack anything

True. And it is not like the women ask for it. The men offer and get upset when you refuse.
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by whatever90(f): 2:00am On Nov 23, 2008
chika98:

True. And it is not like the women ask for it. The men offer and[b] get upset when you refuse[/b].

I'm in that situation,if i refuse wahala,for real ,d real naija men r not stingy,especially the ones that love their partners like die

u see some of them will want to take so care of their partners that even when they go out wt friends they want their r women to beat others

that is why some men u see them dress like shit,u will think they don't have money,sm of them r just simple,if u want to know if they have money take a look at their wives or babes that is where the money is going to

naija men r not stingy abeg
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Deshannel(m): 2:01am On Nov 23, 2008
@silk.
What part exactly? Cos most of it discribes u.
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by sillyboy(m): 2:02am On Nov 23, 2008
Dude, my gosh. You suck in seduction and in explaining why you men are so stingy, what's next.

Whaoo. . . .so na you . . . anyway, I need not master art of seduction cos am seduction myself. And if any lady believes Nigerian men are stingy, they should go for other nationality. . .it's not compulsory they must end up with Nigerian afterall.

Stingy in terms of whot?  undecided

money? or   lipsrsealed

It's definately money. . . .when it comes to  lipsrsealed. . . ., they will say they dont let them sleep
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:04am On Nov 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

I'm going to need you to edit and revise that. tongue
So a married woman should ask her father to give her children money?
Or ask her father to take her out? shocked shocked

I said girlfriend.
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:06am On Nov 23, 2008
sillyboy:

Whaoo. . . .so na you . . . anyway, I need not master art of seduction because am seduction myself. And if any lady believes Nigerian men are stingy, they should go for other nationalityit's not compulsory they must end up with Nigerian afterall.

It's definately money. . . .when it comes to lipsrsealed. . . ., they will say they don't let them sleep
Not only in terms of money. . . . I don't take money from naija men.
That should be a written rule.
As far as trust goes, I can't trust a naija man am just dating. . . .esp with money.
The last thing I'd wasn't is a naija man rubbing it in my face about this thing he bought me and that thing and how he used to take care of me.
Abeg, am young, not naive.

Deshannel:

@silk.
What part exactly? because most of it discribes u.
nope, the whole thing. I just can't understand what you wrote. thanks kiss
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by tope2000(f): 2:06am On Nov 23, 2008
sillyboy:

Whaoo. . . .so na you . . . anyway, I need not master art of seduction because am seduction myself. And if any lady believes Nigerian men are stingy, they should go for other nationalityit's not compulsory they must end up with Nigerian afterall.

It's definately money. . . .when it comes to  lipsrsealed. . . ., they will say they don't let them sleep

Roflmao grin grin grin
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by chika98: 2:07am On Nov 23, 2008
whatever90:

I'm in that situation,if i refuse wahala,for real ,d real naija men r not stingy,especially the ones that love their partners like die

u see some of them will want to take so care of their partners that even when they go out wt friends they want their r women to beat others

that is why some men u see them dress like shit,u will think they don't have money,sm of them r just simple,if u want to know if they have money take a look at their wives or babes that is where the money is going to

naija men r not stingy abeg

Funny how someone said they are only stingy to their wives and not to the mistresses. Nothing I no go hear for this site ooo
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:09am On Nov 23, 2008
chika98:

Funny how someone said they are only stingy to their wives and not to the mistresses. Nothing I no go hear for this site ooo
Lol! Sometimes it's true.
They'll do anything for their mistress.
Some naija women sef. . . .too much!!
They really need to stop taking money from this men for everything.
It's ridiculous. . . .
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Deshannel(m): 2:10am On Nov 23, 2008
@females. How can u say such about men when u've dated, howmany again? Common u cant jugde a book
By just a paragraph.
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by chika98: 2:10am On Nov 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Lol! Sometimes it's true.
They'll do anything for their mistress.
Some naija women sef. . . .too much!!
They really need to stop taking money from this men for everything.
It's ridiculous. . . .

It is called Whoring oneself. Nothing more. The women want money. . the man wants sex. So they both balance each other out.
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by sillyboy(m): 2:11am On Nov 23, 2008
Not only in terms of money. . . . I don't take money from naija men.
That should be a written rule.
As far as trust goes, I can't trust a naija man am just dating. . . .esp with money.
The last thing I'd wasn't is a naija man rubbing it in my face about this thing he bought me and that thing and how he used to take care of me. Abeg, am young, not naive.

I still dont understand why ladies believe someone will say that. I find it unbelievable. . . as a marra of fact, women are fond of doing stuffs like that. A real man will never rub it in his girls face that he did something for her.

Like some1 said, You ladies should not get into a serious relationship with a dude that aint got his bearings right yet.

And if a man doesnt have should he steal?. . .a young man still being sponsored in school by his parents will be labelled "stingy" simply because he cant afford what sugar daddies are doing for his gf's friends. undecided
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by whatever90(f): 2:13am On Nov 23, 2008
chika98:

no mind sisi kill, grin she no be serious person grin u see that is why i said i wonder d kind of men some women date,u date a fool,d reward of a fool shall be added unto u,u date a real man,even if u earn more than him,he'll always want to make u comfortable wt d little he has

there is this man that used to be in my dads church "authentic" is his nick name,if u see this man?he dresses like houseboy,very simple,infact u might mistake him for a beggar on d way,but if u see his wife "amaka" if u see amaka na there u go know say authentic na big boy,wants d best for his wife,he himself dey wear fine cloth but dull colours wey be say be like house boy cloth,but na money be that

abeg,so many real naija men out there
Re: Stingy Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:13am On Nov 23, 2008
chika98:

It is called Whoring oneself. Nothing more. The women want money. . the man wants sex. So they both balance each other out.
That one is just. . . .ugh.
You know, this forum is the first place I've heard of Naija women loving money and "recharge card" too much?
I couldn't believe it. and I still don't.
The naija women I know don't care much for that.
Too much. . . .doing too much!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hurried Marriage » Causes And Effects / 7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have S*x So Bad!! / Plz Help, My Step Mother Seduced Me And We End It On My Bed In My Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.