Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Rochas Declares For Presidency. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Declares For Presidency. (58600 Views)

Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. / Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race / Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Iykopee(m): 9:24am On Nov 11, 2014
koastar:

A politician who boast of money instead of ideas is not worthy of a party chieftain not to talk of occupying Aso rock

My guy na lie.. Didnt some1 boast of borrowing money to purchase a nomination form? So how's dat person better than okorocha?
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 11, 2014
poiZon:

that means ur pucci will crack by the sides, what a bad side effects of harmattan.
dear its HARMATTAN not hamattan. oya correct urself by urself.
U lack civility,its written all over u.Imagine d foul language.
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by anonimi: 9:26am On Nov 11, 2014
Time to make a DECOY and stage manage the emergence of the old soldier.
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by bloodykiller: 9:26am On Nov 11, 2014
Oyeneku3:
Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental. Learn from your parents mistakes-- use birth control.
Anumanu
Mpama
Ezi ofia
Anuohi
Anuofi
Nkita lacha gi anya ebea
Ewu awusa
Accursed bastad
Son of a foolish harlot.
Son of a cursed osu
Wasted sperm

*spits on your osu face *
otu nne i may thunder fire your mama and papa may all you family die by bomb
may you be destroyed by thunder
may wolf blaster your harlot mother
ezi ofia
ewu gambia
anu mpama
afo sagbuo nne i
otolo gbagbuo nna
kitikpa gbagbuo umu nne i
ezi
vulture
useless sperm
vagabond
nonentity
bastard
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool cool cool cool cool tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

otu nne i
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by leofab(f): 9:30am On Nov 11, 2014
jomoh:
Rochas just divided the political scene of SE while Ngige has already divided Ohaneze. This ensures that no stronghold for Jonathan come 2015. Not even his own SS cos Rivers under Ameachi is against him while Edo is also not behind him.
what do you mean by the above? Will APC field more than one candidate for the final election?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by delishpot: 9:32am On Nov 11, 2014
Chei, Naija has finished ooooo. If this man wins ehn, Naija has finished.
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by teendog(m): 9:32am On Nov 11, 2014
ak47mann:
lie again,ojukwus name was removed from the candidate list.His name was not at the ballot box when people came out to vote due to tribalism u better educate yourself before making silly comments. t8)
tell him
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by chilan: 9:33am On Nov 11, 2014
talktimi:
By Francis Igata

ENUGU — Imo State Governor, Chief Rochas Okorocha, yesterday, declared his intention to run for the 2015 presidential election on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

In an emphatic statement, the Governor said, “I will be Nigeria’s President in 2015.”

He made the declaration at a rally organized by the Enugu State chapter of the APC at the Igbozurume Hall, in Emene, Enugu State.

The governor said Jonathan was not an Igbo man and that the PDP-led government had consistently marginalized the people of the South-East.

According to him: “Jonathan is not from the South-East, the Vice President is not from here, the Senate President, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, the Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, the Inspector General of Police, IGP, and the security chiefs, none of them is from the South-East. Igbo people have no place in Nigeria. How can we say that PDP belongs to Ndigbo?

“Niger Bridge is 419, Enugu/Onitsha and Port-Hacourt Express way are all evidences of their hatred for Ndigbo; they don’t remember the poor, all our leaders in PDP are only interested in their pockets, they don’t care about our children’s education.

“We are angry and we said we have to come out; in Imo State, poor people are happy now, they study from primary to university without paying penny; our God party is bigger than their God, if what they are doing to the poor people here is good, let them continue but if it is bad, God will uproot them.

In 2015, I will be the president of Nigeria, I have gone to Kaduna, I have gone to Lagos, I am in Enugu today, they are already afraid; they are now calling for dialogue. If they are discussing those contesting for presidency on the platform of APC, Owelle will be the first, Buhari and then Kwakwanso; they said it was zoned to the North, I told our party, when did the meeting take place? I also met with my brother Ngige and we zoned it to Ndigbo.

“APC is an emergency party for new Nigeria, if PDP is doing well, I would not have joined APC, when God wants to do something, he does it from anywhere, it doesn’t matter whether Nwobodo, Ken, Nwodo, Ekweremadu are with us or not.

“I heard that some of them are boasting of money, but tell them that Rochas has come; any day you hear that PDP brought money with pick-up, tell me so that I will bring money with trailer. All these PDP leaders in South-East, if you put their money together, it is not equal to half of my money.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/rochas-declares-presidency/

...Anyday you hear that PDP brought money with pick-up, tell me so that I will bring money with trailer. All these PDP leaders in South-East, if you put their money together, it is not equal to half of my money.”-OWELLE ROCHAS OKOROCHA. I like this guy
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by stonemind(f): 9:33am On Nov 11, 2014
I'm not a Christian nor an igbo man but I'll surely. vote rochas over buharrt and atiku any day anytime, just wanna see what it will be like to have an igbo man as a President
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by bisten14: 9:34am On Nov 11, 2014
jomoh:
Rochas just divided the political scene of SE while Ngige has already divided Ohaneze. This ensures that no stronghold for Jonathan come 2015. Not even his own SS cos Rivers under Ameachi is against him while Edo is also not behind him.

Right on point Ogo jomoh. grin
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by delishpot: 9:35am On Nov 11, 2014
dandydrey:
“I heard that some of them are boasting of money, but tell
them that Rochas has come; any day you hear that PDP
brought money with pick-up, tell me so that I will bring
money with trailer. All these PDP leaders in South-East, if
you put their money together, it is not equal to half of my
money.”

FUNNY.

No be small. Dem never win o, dem don start to use trailer carry cash. Whose money is that? Does he have oil wells? Its well.
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Oyeneku3: 9:35am On Nov 11, 2014
Amu shekau
Ewure
Atonle
Amu oshi
Mkpi
Mkpi awusa
Atonle
Adaka, ga kuo isi na Aja grin grin grin grin

You and your accursed family shall die in the hands of a mentally deranged extremist
Mkpi a piri api
Accursed scum of the earth.
Answer my question fool, have you rap3d your grand mama today? grin grin grin grin grin
Product of a made in enugu leaking condom. Go and ask your s3x freaked mum how she serviced the guys in your village. You are a bastad
bloodykiller:

ezi ofia
ewu gambia
anu mpama
afo sagbuo nne i
otolo gbagbuo nna
ezi
vulture
useless sperm
vagabond
nonentity
bastard
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool cool cool cool cool tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

otu nne i

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Nichobabe(m): 9:36am On Nov 11, 2014
stonemind:
I'm not a Christian nor an igbo man but I'll surely. vote rochas over buharrt and atiku any day anytime, just wanna see what it will be like to have an igbo man as a President

Yes O! Free trade zones everywhere grin grin grin
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by predentstats: 9:36am On Nov 11, 2014
Bro Rochas, why not keep that your money. If you ask Tinubu and the rest, you will understand that he North have the support of the Yorubas for the primaries in APC.

Moreover, Yorubas are afraid of Igbos.

Them go just share your money for that party.
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by xkris11(m): 9:39am On Nov 11, 2014
predentstats:
Bro Rochas, why not keep that your money. If you ask Tinubu and the rest, you will understand that he North have the support of the Yorubas for the primaries in APC.

Moreover, Yorubas are afraid of Igbos.

Them go just share your money for that party.

what do you mean by(yorubas are afraid of igbos)?
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by leofab(f): 9:39am On Nov 11, 2014
poiZon:

that means ur pucci will crack by the sides, what a bad side effects of harmattan.
dear its HARMATTAN not hamattan. oya correct urself by urself.
so you be Nigerian too?

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by taiwoflb: 9:39am On Nov 11, 2014
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by crisycent: 9:40am On Nov 11, 2014
focus7:
what do have to do with copper instead of u to try and re-write your school cert, or u face ur traffic jam business?

See who's correcting me. Rephrase your sentence first gay. If you use good phones like mine you will understand that the corpers is not even in the dictionary. Don't be an id!0t like your governor.
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Myself2(m): 9:41am On Nov 11, 2014
talktimi:
By Francis Igata

ENUGU — Imo State Governor, Chief Rochas Okorocha, yesterday, declared his intention to run for the 2015 presidential election on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

In an emphatic statement, the Governor said, “I will be Nigeria’s President in 2015.”

He made the declaration at a rally organized by the Enugu State chapter of the APC at the Igbozurume Hall, in Emene, Enugu State.

The governor said Jonathan was not an Igbo man and that the PDP-led government had consistently marginalized the people of the South-East.

According to him: “Jonathan is not from the South-East, the Vice President is not from here, the Senate President, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, the Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, the Inspector General of Police, IGP, and the security chiefs, none of them is from the South-East. Igbo people have no place in Nigeria. How can we say that PDP belongs to Ndigbo?

“Niger Bridge is 419, Enugu/Onitsha and Port-Hacourt Express way are all evidences of their hatred for Ndigbo; they don’t remember the poor, all our leaders in PDP are only interested in their pockets, they don’t care about our children’s education.

“We are angry and we said we have to come out; in Imo State, poor people are happy now, they study from primary to university without paying penny; our God party is bigger than their God, if what they are doing to the poor people here is good, let them continue but if it is bad, God will uproot them.

In 2015, I will be the president of Nigeria, I have gone to Kaduna, I have gone to Lagos, I am in Enugu today, they are already afraid; they are now calling for dialogue. If they are discussing those contesting for presidency on the platform of APC, Owelle will be the first, Buhari and then Kwakwanso; they said it was zoned to the North, I told our party, when did the meeting take place? I also met with my brother Ngige and we zoned it to Ndigbo.

“APC is an emergency party for new Nigeria, if PDP is doing well, I would not have joined APC, when God wants to do something, he does it from anywhere, it doesn’t matter whether Nwobodo, Ken, Nwodo, Ekweremadu are with us or not.

“I heard that some of them are boasting of money, but tell them that Rochas has come; any day you hear that PDP brought money with pick-up, tell me so that I will bring money with trailer. All these PDP leaders in South-East, if you put their money together, it is not equal to half of my money.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/rochas-declares-presidency/

@ bolded are the unfortunate outbursts of a foool
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by delishpot: 9:42am On Nov 11, 2014
Oyeneku3:
Amu shekau
Ewure
Atonle
Amu oshi
Mkpi
Mkpi awusa
Atonle
Adaka, ga kuo isi na Aja grin grin grin grin

You and your accursed family shall die in the hands of a mentally deranged extremist
Mkpi a piri api
Accursed scum of the earth.
Answer my question fool, have you rap3d your grand mama today? grin grin grin grin grin
Product of a made in enugu leaking condom. Go and ask your s3x freaked mum how she serviced the guys in your village. You are a bastad

Ha ha. Abeg, wetin una mama Otu do una? Na una mama otu write the comments wey una dissagree on?
Ok, here is what will happen, any of you that mentions mama Otu or papas blokos or even family will inherit all the curses you guys have been placing on each other.
Cheiiiii........ see satan just sidon with small kitcen chair for corner dey drink Zobo dey watch una. You guys have taken over cursing shift. He wouldnt even be able to come up with some of those curses you guys are just cooking out of your heads,
Ok, I don cut cane. I ban you guys from cursing each other and each others family. Anyone that first breaks this law will inherit all the curses you guys have been placing on each other. Its not a joke. Experience will teach you guys to respect words now.

bloodykiller:

ezi ofia
ewu gambia
anu mpama
afo sagbuo nne i
otolo gbagbuo nna
ezi
vulture
useless sperm
vagabond
nonentity
bastard
otu nne i

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:44am On Nov 11, 2014
Another dreamer...
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by stonemind(f): 9:45am On Nov 11, 2014
Nichobabe:

Yes O! Free trade zones everywhere grin grin grin
lols
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 11, 2014
harrwix:
dis is getting interesting!

waiting for it to hit front page
I've never been for PDP and Jonathan's unimpressive administration. But APC's choice of buhari is a no no for me. Not only is the ex dictator getting old, he is an Islam extremist and a person that shouldn't be trusted.. so u see I'd rather vote Jonathan than buhari.

But now that Rochas has declared his interest for presidential seat on the APC platform..I'm gladly going to vote for him!! in fact I'd been hoping he contested.
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Pennyways: 9:48am On Nov 11, 2014
elshaddai58:

questions for gods,so u are anti rochas
anti terrorist, Buhari/APC
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 11, 2014
Iceman296:
"I heard that some of them are boasting of money, but tell them that Rochas has come; any day you hear that PDP brought money with pick-up, tell me so that I will bring money with trailer. All these PDP leaders in South-East, if you put their money together, it is not equal to half of my money.”
Meen! This statement got me laugh tire.
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by CharliParker: 9:50am On Nov 11, 2014
OWELLE YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE MY VOTE
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by chimerase2: 9:51am On Nov 11, 2014
That is ma amiable governor
If APC should give u the ticket
Believe u me I will vote for u with ma 2 hands
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by poiZon: 9:51am On Nov 11, 2014
enkay4love:
U lack civility,its written all over u.Imagine d foul language.

enkay go back n learn how to spell simple words.
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Freest(m): 9:52am On Nov 11, 2014
bisten14:

Right on point Ogo jomoh. grin
Are you kidding me You spoilt it all by calling Edo... You have no idea!!!
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by poiZon: 9:54am On Nov 11, 2014
leofab, na u be dat in d pix? sha hope dey for we.
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Oyeneku3: 9:55am On Nov 11, 2014
grin
delishpot:

Ha ha. Abeg, wetin una mama Otu do una? Na una mama otu write the comments wey una dissagree on?
Ok, here is what will happen, any of you that mentions mama Otu or papas blokos or even family will inherit all the curses you guys have been placing on each other.
Cheiiiii........ see satan just sidon with small kitcen chair for corner dey drink Zobo dey watch una. You guys have taken over cursing shift. He wouldnt even be able to come up with some of those curses you guys are just cooking out of your heads,
Ok, I don cut cane. I ban you guys from cursing each other and each others family. Anyone that first breaks this law will inherit all the curses you guys have been placing on each other. Its not a joke. Experience will teach you guys to respect words now.

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by gustav25: 9:55am On Nov 11, 2014
88natzy:
Who will complete all the projects you started in IMO state. Mbok stay put to that seat because I don't see any vibrant contestant to the governor's seat. Not ihedioha, not iheanacho neither is it Chris or the crawlers.
you are a stupid idiota ....ewu ohia

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer / People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto / Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.