Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,132 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Rochas Declares For Presidency. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Declares For Presidency. (58598 Views)

Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. / Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race / Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 11, 2014
Rochas will not make it out of primaries.
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 11, 2014
Iykopee:

First off, he needs ur support. He might be the game changer u knw. U just cant tell.

Sure, but the chameleon needs to show its true colors first before seeking alliance with the crocodiles.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by vicoloni(m): 8:45am On Nov 11, 2014
'they said it was zoned to the North, I told our party, when did the meeting take place? I also met with my brother Ngige and we zoned it to Ndigbo'

Hahahaha am loving this....

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by zappyj(m): 8:47am On Nov 11, 2014
I am so loving politics.. I smell CHANGE!!

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by EASTVIEW: 8:47am On Nov 11, 2014
Gej till 2019.

We will vote Gej anyway..

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by dandydrey(m): 8:48am On Nov 11, 2014
“I heard that some of them are boasting of money, but tell
them that Rochas has come; any day you hear that PDP
brought money with pick-up, tell me so that I will bring
money with trailer. All these PDP leaders in South-East, if
you put their money together, it is not equal to half of my
money.”

FUNNY.
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by mployer(m): 8:49am On Nov 11, 2014
talktimi:
...."In 2015, I will be the president of Nigeria, I have gone to Kaduna, I have gone to Lagos, I am in Enugu today, they are already afraid; they are now calling for dialogue. If they are discussing those contesting for presidency on the platform of APC, Owelle will be the first, Buhari and then Kwakwanso; they said it was zoned to the North, I told our party, when did the meeting take place? I also met with my brother Ngige and we zoned it to Ndigbo..."

grin this statement is very pregnant abeg grin Owelle please explain

My broda, I tire oo!
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Sunshinelady(f): 8:53am On Nov 11, 2014
disloman:
Rochas!My candid advice.U ain't ready 4 da post of d president.Stilll gat a lot to learn.Take it or leave it.
. Exactly. D guy just dey rush rush. He doesn't know dat nwayoo nwayoo ka eji aracha ofe di oku
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Caseless: 8:53am On Nov 11, 2014
talktimi:
By Francis Igata

ENUGU — Imo State Governor, Chief Rochas Okorocha, yesterday, declared his intention to run for the 2015 presidential election on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

In an emphatic statement, the Governor said, “I will be Nigeria’s President in 2015.”

He made the declaration at a rally organized by the Enugu State chapter of the APC at the Igbozurume Hall, in Emene, Enugu State.

The governor said Jonathan was not an Igbo man and that the PDP-led government had consistently marginalized the people of the South-East.

According to him: “Jonathan is not from the South-East, the Vice President is not from here, the Senate President, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, the Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, the Inspector General of Police, IGP, and the security chiefs, none of them is from the South-East. Igbo people have no place in Nigeria. How can we say that PDP belongs to Ndigbo?

“Niger Bridge is 419, Enugu/Onitsha and Port-Hacourt Express way are all evidences of their hatred for Ndigbo; they don’t remember the poor, all our leaders in PDP are only interested in their pockets, they don’t care about our children’s education.

“We are angry and we said we have to come out; in Imo State, poor people are happy now, they study from primary to university without paying penny; our God party is bigger than their God, if what they are doing to the poor people here is good, let them continue but if it is bad, God will uproot them.

In 2015, I will be the president of Nigeria, I have gone to Kaduna, I have gone to Lagos, I am in Enugu today, they are already afraid; they are now calling for dialogue. If they are discussing those contesting for presidency on the platform of APC, Owelle will be the first, Buhari and then Kwakwanso; they said it was zoned to the North, I told our party, when did the meeting take place? I also met with my brother Ngige and we zoned it to Ndigbo.

“APC is an emergency party for new Nigeria, if PDP is doing well, I would not have joined APC, when God wants to do something, he does it from anywhere, it doesn’t matter whether Nwobodo, Ken, Nwodo, Ekweremadu are with us or not.

“I heard that some of them are boasting of money, but tell them that Rochas has come; any day you hear that PDP brought money with pick-up, tell me so that I will bring money with trailer. All these PDP leaders in South-East, if you put their money together, it is not equal to half of my money.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/rochas-declares-presidency/
pdp-vanguard, did he say this?
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Oyeneku3: 8:53am On Nov 11, 2014
bloodykiller:

now i know that you are a product of dog's sperm a rabid one for that matter so mr dog jrn

go and kill that your useless harlot mother that cannot control her smelly pvccy by letting a dog fvck her to stupor.

otu nne i

thunder fire your mama and papa
You are the perfect example of why the worst of humans should not be given the luxury of reproduction..
I pity your mentally deranged mother and your accursed osu father..
Calling you stewpid would be an insult to stewpid people..
I asked you a question --" have you rap3d your grand mother today?" answer me and stop pouring saliva..
Frustrated ewu awusa
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by supereagle(m): 8:55am On Nov 11, 2014
I don't hear. A big disgrace to Ndi Igbo and Imolites .
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Iceman296: 9:00am On Nov 11, 2014
"I heard that some of them are boasting of money, but tell them that Rochas has come; any day you hear that PDP brought money with pick-up, tell me so that I will bring money with trailer. All these PDP leaders in South-East, if you put their money together, it is not equal to half of my money.”
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by mannyiyke: 9:01am On Nov 11, 2014
Goddex:
I foresee Okorocha crossing to PDP soon
I totally agree with you.
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by bloodykiller: 9:01am On Nov 11, 2014
Oyeneku3:

You are the perfect example of why the worst of humans should not be given the luxury of reproduction..
I pity your mentally deranged mother and your accursed osu father..
Calling you stewpid would be an insult to stewpid people..
I asked you a question --" have you rap3d your grand mother today?" answer me and stop pouring saliva..
Frustrated ewu awusa

mr ofe mmanu

i guess you should check your dna with that your street dog because he is your father

no thanks to your harlot mother who got gangbaanged by dogs

ezi ofia
hopeless bastard
useless fool
hopeless vulture
otu nne i
thunder fire that hopeless woman that born you
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by hero31x(m): 9:01am On Nov 11, 2014
ROCHAS OKOROCHA, YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL: APC HAVE ZONE THE PRESIDENCY TO THE NORTH!

NAIRALAND APC MEMBERS PLEASE SETTLE RIFT: WHO IS MORE CREDIBLE TO BE THE APC PREDENCIAL CANDIDATE: GENERAL BUHARI, ATIKU, KWANKWASO OR ROCHAS OKOROCHA?

APC WILL SOON BREAK INTO FACTIONS AS SOON AS THE PRIMARIES IS OVER!
-DONT QUOTE OR...
[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 11, 2014
poiZon:

rochas is the son of okorocha, in other words u can even say okorocha is the father of rochas. ro has in another context can be defined based on the ignominious condensates embedded in its contextual medula oblongata whr most of the contaminated n erotic sensual thoughts take place.
permit me to also add dat this rochas is a name of a pig in my village, we decided to call her rochas cos the pig was so stubborn, causing havoc in the entire village. in english context we can categorically n emphatically without mincing words that rochas is a noun, therefore rochas is a name of a person, animal , place of thing. kpakam, dasall.

goodmorning fellow nls, na research where I do ontop rochas be dis, dis na chapter 0, the introductory part.
I recommend n commend n also ammend this piece for futuristic things.
ete una ubok utom is danjerous
Hamattan is a season.SMH
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Kenai: 9:06am On Nov 11, 2014
Iykopee:

Yes he was bound to lose cos u got notin 'progressive' inside of u. U simply want ur brother with aging antecedent to come back to power.. Bloody hypocrite

What is this one ranting about?
Did you even read my post properly? I said Rochas Okorocha was already bound to lose if he wanted to be re-elected as a governor in Imo state. And for you to have said "brother with aging antecedent", I'm sure it's Buhari you're talking about.
Is Buhari a candidate in the Imo state governorship elections?
Try to use your brain when posting now, haba, bros.
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Harmvirus(f): 9:08am On Nov 11, 2014
Okorocha for presidency... This is getting interesting
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 11, 2014
Jenams:
“I heard that some of them are boasting of
money, but tell them that Rochas has come; any day you hear that PDP brought money with pick-up, tell me so that I will bring money with trailer. All these PDP leaders in South-East, if you put their money together, it is not equal to half of my money.”
See the kind of man governin a state! Nigeria is in trouble!
A politician who boast of money instead of ideas is not worthy of a party chieftain not to talk of occupying Aso rock
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Okijajuju1(m): 9:09am On Nov 11, 2014
talktimi:
By Francis Igata

ENUGU — Imo State Governor, Chief Rochas Okorocha, yesterday, declared his intention to run for the 2015 presidential election on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

In an emphatic statement, the Governor said, “I will be Nigeria’s President in 2015.”

He made the declaration at a rally organized by the Enugu State chapter of the APC at the Igbozurume Hall, in Emene, Enugu State.

The governor said Jonathan was not an Igbo man and that the PDP-led government had consistently marginalized the people of the South-East.

According to him: “Jonathan is not from the South-East, the Vice President is not from here, the Senate President, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, the Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, the Inspector General of Police, IGP, and the security chiefs, none of them is from the South-East. Igbo people have no place in Nigeria. How can we say that PDP belongs to Ndigbo?

“Niger Bridge is 419, Enugu/Onitsha and Port-Hacourt Express way are all evidences of their hatred for Ndigbo; they don’t remember the poor, all our leaders in PDP are only interested in their pockets, they don’t care about our children’s education.

“We are angry and we said we have to come out; in Imo State, poor people are happy now, they study from primary to university without paying penny; our God party is bigger than their God, if what they are doing to the poor people here is good, let them continue but if it is bad, God will uproot them.

In 2015, I will be the president of Nigeria, I have gone to Kaduna, I have gone to Lagos, I am in Enugu today, they are already afraid; they are now calling for dialogue. If they are discussing those contesting for presidency on the platform of APC, Owelle will be the first, Buhari and then Kwakwanso; they said it was zoned to the North, I told our party, when did the meeting take place? I also met with my brother Ngige and we zoned it to Ndigbo.

“APC is an emergency party for new Nigeria, if PDP is doing well, I would not have joined APC, when God wants to do something, he does it from anywhere, it doesn’t matter whether Nwobodo, Ken, Nwodo, Ekweremadu are with us or not.

“I heard that some of them are boasting of money, but tell them that Rochas has come; any day you hear that PDP brought money with pick-up, tell me so that I will bring money with trailer. All these PDP leaders in South-East, if you put their money together, it is not equal to half of my money.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/rochas-declares-presidency/

Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa...

This must be 'Season of a Thousand Laffs.. ' grin

President Rochas Okorocha... grin Thats some seriously funny shiit.
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by kinharold(m): 9:10am On Nov 11, 2014
Jenams:
“I heard that some of them are boasting of
money, but tell them that Rochas has come; any day you hear that PDP brought money with pick-up, tell me so that I will bring money with trailer. All these PDP leaders in South-East, if you put their money together, it is not equal to half of my money.”

See the kind of man governin a state! Nigeria is in trouble!

...."In 2015, I will be the president of Nigeria, I have gone to Kaduna, I have gone to Lagos, I am in Enugu today, they are already afraid; they are now calling for dialogue. If they are discussing those contesting for presidency on the platform of APC, Owelle will be the first, Buhari and then Kwakwanso; they said it was zoned to the North, I told our party, when did the meeting take place? I also met with my brother Ngige and we zoned it to Ndigbo..."

grin this statement is very pregnant abeg grin Owelle please explain

The problem with this man and his neighbour down south is their rough and unguided tongue. I wonder what even his own party leaders will think about this statement, particularly the second part.
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by buJu234: 9:11am On Nov 11, 2014
APC sef wenti b una problem. .. yesterday atiku today Buhari tomorrow rohas next week tinubu next month kwakwasu..

I am beginning to suspect that some of these guys were planted in Apc as confusion parameters...

As things are going GEJ may likely win 2015. .. since there's no strong opposition including noise makers on Nairaland.
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by poiZon: 9:11am On Nov 11, 2014
enkay4love:
Hamattan is a season.SMH

that means ur pucci will crack by the sides, what a bad side effects of harmattan.
dear its HARMATTAN not hamattan. oya correct urself by urself.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by zappyj(m): 9:12am On Nov 11, 2014
Sunshinelady:
. Exactly. D guy just dey rush rush. He doesn't know dat nwayoo nwayoo ka eji aracha ofe di oku

Was Jonathan ready when he was lucky enough to get the position?
Abeg Ee.. till now sef Jonathan isn't still ready after 6years.. pls leave Okorocha alone.. we need his likes. Same with Fashola
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by olarkaycee(m): 9:14am On Nov 11, 2014

i think Fashola (APC) should refer to this as pocket infrastructure
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by NAIJAVOICE(m): 9:16am On Nov 11, 2014
Will sentiment and our mediocrity allows him? time will tell.

www.mytechportal.com
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by biomedixexcel(m): 9:16am On Nov 11, 2014
Where did he get the money? Trailer of money! These people have milked us dry, revolution we want
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 11, 2014
APC pls field the following people

Fashola- President(Muslim)
Rochas- Vice President(Christain)

Am advising u so dat u can WIN.
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 11, 2014
bloodykiller:

i guess you are a bastard yolobar fool that dosnt know that his mother is a dirty cheap harlot.

otu nne i

thunder blaster your mama

gej till your parents dies by bomb

ezi ofia
Why do u have to involve his parents in d diss?na wa 4 una hia ooo.
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by bloodykiller: 9:21am On Nov 11, 2014
enkay4love:
Why do u have to involve his parents in d diss?na wa 4 una hia ooo.

they are all fools
Re: Rochas Declares For Presidency. by Oyeneku3: 9:23am On Nov 11, 2014
Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental. Learn from your parents mistakes-- use birth control.
Anumanu
Mpama
Ezi ofia
Anuohi
Anuofi
Nkita lacha gi anya ebea
Ewu awusa
Accursed bastad
Son of a foolish harlot.
Son of a cursed osu
Wasted sperm

*spits on your osu face *
bloodykiller:

mr ofe mmanu

i guess you should check your dna with that your street dog because he is your father

no thanks to your harlot mother who got gangbaanged by dogs

ezi ofia
hopeless bastard
useless fool
hopeless vulture
otu nne i
thunder fire that hopeless woman that born you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer / People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto / Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.