Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

8 Truths Most Men Would Hate To Hear From A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Truths Most Men Would Hate To Hear From A Lady (3309 Views)

Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies / Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. / 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Truths Most Men Would Hate To Hear From A Lady by Ferdinandu(m): 12:56am On Nov 11, 2014
They say the truth is bitter but it has to be told; there are so many things that might be true but men would hate when it has to come from their partner, this is exactly the reason why most times some women keep certain things from their man but would tell it to their friends as they solicit for advice on what to do.

The male ego is quite a huge ego and anything that might not boost the male ego could hurt it. Men love being kings, we love it when we are deemed to be good at what we do and anything other than that might have a pernicious effect on the male ego.

However, I must say that this doesn’t apply to all men out there but a lot of men would feel a snag on their ego if they are told some of these truths.

1. TERRIBLE IN BED

Every man wants his lady to see him as the king of the jungle as far as sex and love making are concerned, men pride in the fact that they can ensure that their lady gains satisfaction when in the sheets. When you make it clear to a man that he isn’t good in the act, it might have a detrimental effect on his ego; men love it when their act is applauded and not the other way round.

2. I’M NOT ATTRACTED TO YOU

When words like these hurt is when a man is trying to woo a lady and she makes it clear to him that she isn’t attracted to him especially in a direct and precise way; this would definitely have a pernicious effect on him. On the lady’s part, she might be saying the truth but on the man’s part; it hurts.

3. MY FRIENDS DON’T REALLY LIKE YOU

This would hurt when a man is trying to woo a lady. There is this underground rule men understand, men know that to win a lady’s heart, he also most times have to win the heart of her friends; if her friends see you as the enemy then you might never win that war. So when a man is made aware of the fact that her friends don’t see him as an ally then it could hurt

4. YOU ARE NOT ROMANTIC

I think this is another one that might have a knock down effect on a man; most men would love to be that prince charming that would blow his lady away in a whirlwind of romance; if he’s told that he is far away from being that prince charming then this could hurt his ego as well.

5. IF YOU DON’T TREAT HER RIGHT, SOMEONE ELSE WILL

Men probably don’t like being made aware of the fact that there is another man in the picture or even close to the picture. Just like some male animals, men love to mark and protect their territory and the awareness that other men could do the job better wouldn’t go down well with many.

6. YOU DON’T HAVE A GOOD FASHION SENSE

After going to a boutique to pick up a cloth that you so admire and it turns out to be that your lady doesn’t find it fashionable is one truth most men would rather not appreciate. The look on a man’s face when a lady tells him that he doesn’t have a good fashion style is hardly ever a good one, especially when it’s true.

7. LET’S JUST BE FRIENDS

No other words might hurt as this one when a man is trying to woo a lady. Whether you honestly want to be friends with him or not wouldn’t probably matter, what matters is that he feels you don’t deem him worthy enough to be her man and this would hurt the male ego; every man hates to be friend zoned by a lady he cares about, it’s never a good feeling.

8. OUR RELATIONSHIP IS GETTING BORING

Most men want to be that man that would always make his relationship spark; telling him the opposite would clearly do a lot. Men hate to be seen as boring, it’s never a good expression rather it’s an expression that would make him feel not too good. When a relationship is boring, it isn’t just the man’s fault, it’s the fault of both partners, but a man would hardly see it this way, he might feel that it means he’s boring and that could hurt.

If you ask me, I think the first, second and seventh are some truths most men would rather not know to handle.

source:http://www.elcrema.com
Re: 8 Truths Most Men Would Hate To Hear From A Lady by iceberylin(m): 12:58am On Nov 11, 2014
Number 1 can pain ehhh cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Truths Most Men Would Hate To Hear From A Lady by chr1s(m): 2:56am On Nov 11, 2014
Re: 8 Truths Most Men Would Hate To Hear From A Lady by passionate88: 5:31am On Nov 11, 2014
I don't date brokeass guys
Re: 8 Truths Most Men Would Hate To Hear From A Lady by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 11, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahaha @ No1 dat one dey pain. So most gals don't say it even when it's true. So pls guys step up ur game(s).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Truths Most Men Would Hate To Hear From A Lady by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 11, 2014
Am sure one of the things they do not want to hear too is "Baby u have mouth odour".
Re: 8 Truths Most Men Would Hate To Hear From A Lady by niggi4life(m): 6:18am On Nov 11, 2014
passionate88:
what has being a brokeass guy have to do with all the listed above? Or you are just adding it up as what the girls wouldn't wanna tell you?
Re: 8 Truths Most Men Would Hate To Hear From A Lady by passionate88: 6:51am On Nov 11, 2014
niggi4life:
what has being a brokeass guy have to do with all the listed above? Or you are just adding it up as what the girls wouldn't wanna tell you?
Yes... They do tell their friend's but wouldn't tell a brother.. Rather they will say they ain't ready for a relationship yet or they'd want to FRIENDZONE the guy
Re: 8 Truths Most Men Would Hate To Hear From A Lady by Kingpinukecy(m): 6:56am On Nov 11, 2014
dis issue is pernicious as d writer av said ealier and i tink no1 toping d list is indeed very painful as said
Re: 8 Truths Most Men Would Hate To Hear From A Lady by balaclava: 7:13am On Nov 11, 2014
Shiooor
U no mk very little sense
Theses issues hurt both sexes n It actually hurts a lady more when compared.

Imagine telling a lady
1. She's terrible in bed, Jst laying there like a log of wood.
2. I'm nt attracted 2 u, when she's d 1 giving d green lights
3. My friends despise u
4. You r nt romantic @ all,
5. I'm gonna switch u on 2 next 1
6. You no sabi dress(had 2 write dt in pidgin)
7. Let's Jst be friend when she brought up d relationship topic
8. Our relationship is getting boring

Do u believe this will hurt a guy more than a lady? Nooooope!
Guys react to sight, Ladies r moved by what they hear.
Ladies r more emotional

Abeg, no vex. U no get very small point!

6 Likes

Re: 8 Truths Most Men Would Hate To Hear From A Lady by Tolzeal(m): 7:19am On Nov 11, 2014
passionate88:

I despise broke buttom bi**tches!!

1 Like

Re: 8 Truths Most Men Would Hate To Hear From A Lady by adepiero: 7:25am On Nov 11, 2014
balaclava:
Shiooor

Imagine telling a lady
3. My friends despise u

Ladies r more emotional

the op is right but when ur comes to comparison women hurt the most wink
Re: 8 Truths Most Men Would Hate To Hear From A Lady by dotna(m): 7:48am On Nov 11, 2014
iceberylin:
Number 1 can pain ehhh cheesy

shocked
Re: 8 Truths Most Men Would Hate To Hear From A Lady by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 11, 2014
Now I know why the guys I tell 'let's just be friends' or 'am not ready for any relationship' or 'let's just 1st be friends and see how it goes' run away from me

They are dundis united.

Nanscence! angry grin

2 Likes

Re: 8 Truths Most Men Would Hate To Hear From A Lady by justmag(m): 9:05am On Nov 11, 2014
Tolzeal:

I despise broke buttom bi**tches!!

AMEN BROTHER !!!! That's the shit I don't like.
Re: 8 Truths Most Men Would Hate To Hear From A Lady by Babe2sure(f): 9:14am On Nov 11, 2014
No 1. Is the most hurtful of the lot. It's even uncharitable to say it directly,(it will kill the guy's ego instanta) and that will be the beginning of the end of the relationship. Rather, help the person to improve indirectly, he will get the message.

There are still ways around other truths:
- A guy that you friendzone knows that if he tries harder, he can still win your love.
- A guy that has a poor dress-sense,may even tell you to guide him. You may even shop on his behalf. E.t.c
Re: 8 Truths Most Men Would Hate To Hear From A Lady by destante(f): 9:24am On Nov 11, 2014
to me, I think two would break men's heart the most. Hehe
number one can be worked on.
two? no remedy. grin
Re: 8 Truths Most Men Would Hate To Hear From A Lady by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 11, 2014
I think you forgot one:

9. Your Prick is small or its not enough for me

I would and have only said this in anger because I knew it would hurt him more than he just hurt me... it goes very well with no.1 ...the combination of the two can really crush a man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Truths Most Men Would Hate To Hear From A Lady by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 11, 2014
lols, very hurtful
Re: 8 Truths Most Men Would Hate To Hear From A Lady by Lordave: 10:51am On Nov 11, 2014
niggi4life:
LMFAO!

The way you attacked the girl dey make me think say you broke pass almajiricheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Truths Most Men Would Hate To Hear From A Lady by cindyrella(f): 11:06am On Nov 11, 2014
Your mouth dey smell

My ex kiss better than you do

grin grin
Re: 8 Truths Most Men Would Hate To Hear From A Lady by Candisweet: 11:38am On Nov 11, 2014
Ferdinandu:
They say the truth is bitter but it has to be told; there are so many things that might be true but men would hate when it has to come from their partner, this is exactly the reason why most times some women keep certain things from their man but would tell it to their friends as they solicit for advice on what to do.

The male ego is quite a huge ego and anything that might not boost the male ego could hurt it. Men love being kings, we love it when we are deemed to be good at what we do and anything other than that might have a pernicious effect on the male ego.

However, I must say that this doesn’t apply to all men out there but a lot of men would feel a snag on their ego if they are told some of these truths.

1. TERRIBLE IN BED

Every man wants his lady to see him as the king of the jungle as far as sex and love making are concerned, men pride in the fact that they can ensure that their lady gains satisfaction when in the sheets. When you make it clear to a man that he isn’t good in the act, it might have a detrimental effect on his ego; men love it when their act is applauded and not the other way round.

When words like these hurt is when a man is trying to woo a lady and she makes it clear to him that she isn’t attracted to him especially in a direct and precise way; this would definitely have a pernicious effect on him. On the lady’s part, she might be saying the truth but on the man’s part; it hurts.

This would hurt when a man is trying to woo a lady. There is this underground rule men understand, men know that to win a lady’s heart, he also most times have to win the heart of her friends; if her friends see you as the enemy then you might never win that war. So when a man is made aware of the fact that her friends don’t see him as an ally then it could hurt

4. YOU ARE NOT ROMANTIC

I think this is another one that might have a knock down effect on a man; most men would love to be that prince charming that would blow his lady away in a whirlwind of romance; if he’s told that he is far away from being that prince charming then this could hurt his ego as well.

Men probably don’t like being made aware of the fact that there is another man in the picture or even close to the picture. Just like some male animals, men love to mark and protect their territory and the awareness that other men could do the job better wouldn’t go down well with many.

After going to a boutique to pick up a cloth that you so admire and it turns out to be that your lady doesn’t find it fashionable is one truth most men would rather not appreciate. The look on a man’s face when a lady tells him that he doesn’t have a good fashion style is hardly ever a good one, especially when it’s true.

7. LET’S JUST BE FRIENDS

No other words might hurt as this one when a man is trying to woo a lady. Whether you honestly want to be friends with him or not wouldn’t probably matter, what matters is that he feels you don’t deem him worthy enough to be her man and this would hurt the male ego; every man hates to be friend zoned by a lady he cares about, it’s never a good feeling.

Most men want to be that man that would always make his relationship spark; telling him the opposite would clearly do a lot. Men hate to be seen as boring, it’s never a good expression rather it’s an expression that would make him feel not too good. When a relationship is boring, it isn’t just the man’s fault, it’s the fault of both partners, but a man would hardly see it this way, he might feel that it means he’s boring and that could hurt.

If you ask me, I think the first, second and seventh are some truths most men would rather not know to handle.

Ferdinandu:

1. TERRIBLE IN BED

4. YOU ARE NOT ROMANTIC

7. LET’S JUST BE FRIENDS

Ferdinandu:

1. TERRIBLE IN BED

4. YOU ARE NOT ROMANTIC

7. LET’S JUST BE FRIENDS

Re: 8 Truths Most Men Would Hate To Hear From A Lady by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
No 2 has no remedy.
You can improve on the rest.
Re: 8 Truths Most Men Would Hate To Hear From A Lady by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
balaclava:
Shiooor

Imagine telling a lady
3. My friends despise u

Ladies r more emotional

Guys react to sight, Ladies r moved by what they hear.Guy u bam...Like one time back then in school i saw this very good looking girl walked up to her and she just kept on telling me how she already has a guy and don't want nothing from me cos she is not @ all attracted to me and she even shouted @ me in d presence of my guys..because i knew she was just forming,i gave her the blind trtment she confided in a friend of her's (who is a mutual friend)that am being too rigid just cos she wanted to play hard....we ended up dating.

most girls get mad when u do 7 especially immediately u discover her bad s3xual habits just after the first s3x.. i blv we all get hurt but the ladies feel it the most.
Re: 8 Truths Most Men Would Hate To Hear From A Lady by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
andyallor:
Now I know why the guys I tell 'let's just be friends' or 'am not ready for any relationship' or 'let's just 1st be friends and see how it goes' run away from me

They are dundis united.

Nanscence! angry grin

being friends is good cos its the beginning of everything..e no dey pain @ all it only means she wants to take it slow
Re: 8 Truths Most Men Would Hate To Hear From A Lady by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
runnazz:

being friends is good cos its the beginning of everything..e no dey pain @ all it only means she wants to take it slow

But they run!
Re: 8 Truths Most Men Would Hate To Hear From A Lady by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
andyallor:

But they run!

yep..my people perish for lack of knowledge wink

1 Like

Re: 8 Truths Most Men Would Hate To Hear From A Lady by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
passionate88:
Lolz including I don't like small things. Guys just hate to hear dat, deyll be like its not by size. Heheheheh.
Re: 8 Truths Most Men Would Hate To Hear From A Lady by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
runnazz:

yep..my people perish for lack of knowledge wink

Classic smiley

1 Like

Re: 8 Truths Most Men Would Hate To Hear From A Lady by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
balaclava:
Shiooor

Imagine telling a lady
3. My friends despise u

Ladies r more emotional

exactly. It pains more to a lady, and guys can tell you plain.
Guy: baby, you're not good on bed, and you don't dress well
Lady: *feels like a bottle just landed on her head* (just slap me or stab me, do something pls, i wanna die) Ok embarassed
it can pain eh. Chei grin grin

(1) (Reply)

If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) / HELP! I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Friend's Girlfriends / Why Ikoyi Marriage Registry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.