Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today (58499 Views)

Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election / Boko Haram: Jonathan Declares Full-scale War ,deploys Warplanes / Jonathan Declares Support For National Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by ransomed: 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
patrick89:
what is wrong with you? Richest president in Nigeria? How many do we have If I may ask? The most stupid thing is that each time you see this figure you won't care to verify or follow up and ask necessary questions!! 10.8billion dollars was confirmed missing not 20bla bla bla besides, its not as if the money just disappeared within 2011 and 2014 go get your facts. I won't write on south African arm dealing, the last I checked they have returned the money!!
:--- Nothing is wrong with me. There is no way you can package a bad product, it will not sell. Stop defending the clueless, slow and the most corrupt one. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
Declaration for 2015 Presidential Race: Buhari Vanguard compares President Jonathan's 'rented crowd' and Buhari's crowd:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/11/declaration-for-2015-presidential-race.html
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by shawl: 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
patrick89:

Acting like a bull in a china shop, now respond to this.

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by SenatorJames(m): 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
ceo4eva:
Click 'LIKE' if you think President Jonathan does NOT deserve a 2nd Term
This is the post with the highest number of likes, I ever see on Nairaland; 911.

As it been that our INEC organized election, can be as free and fair like this online poll, Nigeria will be very close to her promise land.
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Ologunjude(m): 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
patrick89:
you really have no point here! How can you secure the life of people who want to die? Yes!! They want to die, if think otherwise check the latest youtube by bokoharam and see how they are cheering the bokoharam up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7W1zZL2wRA. Watch it and see how they are cheering them up!!

So based on your findings, this students chose to die? Was it the students that was cheering Boko Haram? Shouldn't there be security devices in these schools by now? Have you ever lost anyone dear to you? I guess not!
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Elueski(m): 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
GEJ carry go
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by gymer(m): 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
baye2023:

Hw in Agric? u eat Nigeria made rice nw shey?..Railway is d only means of transportation? ehn? :-/ nd are u talking bout d Lagos to kano railwayservice? is dah all he can do? d east d SS nko?

Yes I eat local made in Nigeria rice. Besides, Agriculture is more than producing rice locally. If you are not aware of the transformation in the Agric sector by Adeshina, you need to do a little research about that. On railway, your mentioning Lagos - Kano shows clearly that you probably live in the Lagos axis. Do a little research about rail transport in other parts of the country such as the PH-Maidugiri line, Warri - Aladja line, the ongoing Abuja - Kaduna line, etc and you will appreciate the level of work in the rail sector. God bless you.
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by gymer(m): 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
SenatorJames:
This is the post with the highest number of likes, I ever see on Nairaland; 911.

As it been that our INEC organized election, can be as free and fair like this online poll, Nigeria will be very close to her promise land.

How many of those likes have voters card?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter / The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion / The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.