Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today (58498 Views)

Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election / Boko Haram: Jonathan Declares Full-scale War ,deploys Warplanes / Jonathan Declares Support For National Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Trailblazer1(m): 11:37am On Nov 11, 2014
Psychology says, it becomes difficult to accept the truth when the lies told to you were exactly what you wanted to hear.

3 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Barblow(m): 11:37am On Nov 11, 2014
Which station is showing the GEJ declaration ceremony?
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Kadejo(m): 11:37am On Nov 11, 2014
I don't care about his declaration, what I want to know is: who is paying for all the money that is been used for dis event? Mr. Goodluck Jonathan or Nigerian Government? I need quick answer!

6 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Canme4u(m): 11:38am On Nov 11, 2014
Ok. How does his declaration bringbackOurGirls?

Sai Buhari

I believe.

6 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Taku555(m): 11:38am On Nov 11, 2014
That's rubbish! cry undecided
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 11, 2014
ceo4eva:
Click 'LIKE' if you think President
Jonathan does NOT deserve a 2nd Term

95% of Yorubas clicked this...bad belle!GEJ till 2019, then another SS, SE or North Central will continue to rule this country for the next 20 yrs or so.

6 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by orasuyiefosa(m): 11:39am On Nov 11, 2014
Built2last:

May it not be well for you and your entire lineage...Capital idiot like you...Why on earth will you wish a bomb on a day like this... May your family be victims of bokoharam...Goshhh
u sso stupid, like very stupid....those arE the peepss BH sshud attack n not the innocent nigerianss.....trust me Godd we not spare u not even BH
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Sability(m): 11:39am On Nov 11, 2014
valmunich:
I don't get it angry

What's the biggie there if he chooses to run or not

Abeg helep ask?
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Okijajuju1(m): 11:39am On Nov 11, 2014
ceo4eva:
Click 'LIKE' if you think President
Jonathan does NOT deserve a 2nd Term

I clicked 'like'..

YES! I dont think he deserves a 'THIRD' tenure... But I will rather have him than Buhari.

Okija Juju.. The Gods Are wise

3 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 11, 2014
What type of creatures are politicians? Chai, see the politheifcians... Hahahaha... This is fascinating...
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by dguyindcorner(m): 11:40am On Nov 11, 2014
bloodykiller:

hopeless she-male

Learn how to respond n not react.
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Osama10(m): 11:40am On Nov 11, 2014
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 11, 2014
Update: GEJ arrives
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Okijajuju1(m): 11:41am On Nov 11, 2014
orasuyiefosa:
Boko haram do ssomething In my fathers house naaaa

Modified..

Wow!!

shocked shocked

Even as a joke sef.. angry

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by talk2james(m): 11:42am On Nov 11, 2014
What is the explanation that the President have for this small children who are supposed to be in school but who are here at Eagle's square drumming and dancing support for him to run in 2015?

6 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Built2last: 11:43am On Nov 11, 2014
orasuyiefosa:
u sso stupid, like very stupid....those arE the peepss BH sshud attack n not the innocent nigerianss.....trust me Godd we not spare u not even BH

I shouldn't have answered a low life like you...and you think in your fish brain that Bokoharam can get to mr president...Is it not normal citizens in eagle square that will die. stop breathing from breathing from your an.us
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Canme4u(m): 11:43am On Nov 11, 2014
Keky:
You are declaring your availability for a job you've already tried and failed at, who does that?? What will be promised now? Security? Light? Free education? Better economy What exactly?
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 11, 2014
Update: mama peace dishing out instructions... Chai... Hahaha
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by atlwireles: 11:44am On Nov 11, 2014
Chai, see security shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by myjobsfinder(m): 11:45am On Nov 11, 2014
Do you think Jonathan will make it in the forth coming 2015 General Elections?

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by oyeludef(m): 11:45am On Nov 11, 2014
Watchin in HD. So sad is d fact dat he fails 2 realise we r already counting down to feb 2015 wen he is gonna make a grand style exit 4m office

5 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by EbirichBen(m): 11:47am On Nov 11, 2014
Wonderfully. Hope i will be the Running Mate this time around?
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:47am On Nov 11, 2014
These people are trying to f00l the f00ls. He came in with the PDP governors in a coaster bus and start going round with the crowd. Femi Johnson and Cyril Stober of NTA describe this as humility. Humility my yansh.

6 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by BrokenTV: 11:47am On Nov 11, 2014
barcanista:
will type comment here
Na space you dey book this one, I have already procure bucket and towels for you and your fellow supporters of APC.
TEAM FRESH AIR ALL THE WAY.

5 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by shizzleStar: 11:47am On Nov 11, 2014
new2020:

95% of Yorubas clicked this...bad belle!GEJ till 2019, then another SS, SE or North Central will continue to rule this country for the next 20 yrs or so.
Absolutely...I agree cool

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by lakside000: 11:47am On Nov 11, 2014
am patiently waiting for the development this man is gonna promise nigerians today like security, water, good roads and many more, am just waiting sad, where he has failed us all in his pathetic tenure

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by hensben(m): 11:48am On Nov 11, 2014
Macelliot:
An Open Letter to Northerners...

The Northerners, you have been chasing a rat while your house is on fire. The North is already on fire,instead of making effort to extinguish the fire but you keep dissipating your energy and voices on accusing the South and Jonathan of igniting the fire for you while the fire is incessantly devouring you and destroying your house.

If it is true that Jonathan and the South are the ones who kindled this fire on your house that means Jonathan and the South are your enemies. Between you and your enemies who do you think should extinguish this fire?
Are you expecting them to extinguish the fire for you? You have to extinguish the fire before pointing an accusing finger to anyone.

The Northern leaders have to put the North in order but they failed thereby continue apportioning the blame on Jonathan. I am not protecting Jonathan here but the truth must be told. The Boko Haram exist since the Obasanjo's era and it keep growing through the Yar'adua's and it continues growing today. The Northern leaders including the traditional rulers are the most selfish people I know.

All what they care is their family and immediate relatives. The traditional rulers, ranging from the Sultan of Sokoto to Ward Head (Mai anguwa), are usually apportioning traditional titles to criminal politicians and richers with the expectation of contracts, employment opportunities and favours to their close ones.

If the employment opportunity comes, they always give it to their close ones. They don't care about the youth in the region. They always hope that their children will be educated and rule the region forever.

These three category of persons are the ones responsible for the Northern predicament. They are: the politicians of the region, the traditional rulers and religious preachers who answer the name "scholars".

Signed: Comrade Muhammad Ishaq.
so, what's now the work of a president?

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Cholison(m): 11:48am On Nov 11, 2014
Space booked, arranging my comments, will being back shortly
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by dBard: 11:48am On Nov 11, 2014
....While at least 48 families bury and mourn their loved ones/children.

Insensitivity..

Why doesn't he practice his new. 'Nigerians First' slogan from now instead of dis disgraceful jamboree going on now.

Nonsense n Ingredients angry

3 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 11, 2014
This country has gone to the dogs.. Imagine this clueless mofo declaring for presidency when BH members are slaughtering those he swore to protect when he took office.. Our media houses too are doom as well.. Imagine the capture of the dailies this morning

10 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Baawaa(m): 11:48am On Nov 11, 2014
barcanista:
He will lose! This is an assurance
GEJ don lose already grin grin angry grin

7 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by anonimi: 11:49am On Nov 11, 2014
bushdoc9919:

The question is not whether GEJ or PDP deserves term 2 or APC deserves term 1...but whether we Nigerians are willing to make our leaders develop our country into a self sufficient, industrial economy with no need for resource dependency.

May I expand your rhetorical question to add that whether we Nigerians are willing to make the NECESSARY sacrifice for the journey as the Chinese, Indians have made and continue to make.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter / The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion / The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.