Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today (58500 Views)

Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election / Boko Haram: Jonathan Declares Full-scale War ,deploys Warplanes / Jonathan Declares Support For National Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by patrick89(m): 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
baye2023:
Agricultiral sector? 14million farmers access fertilisers thru their mobile phones?? who are d farmers? nd we still import food items? AutoIndustry?? how many Nigeria made Cars do u see on the road..hehehe..Railway? pls visit d Railway corporation at Yaba

visit the agricultural states like benue, Niger, kogi, ebonyi you will be amazed, the level of your ignorance is sickening, innoson vehicle is everywhere in this country even in your enclave Lagos! Where you people think that is alpha and omega of Nigeria!!

2 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by patrick89(m): 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
baye2023:
Lmaoo..Lemme Guess d Northerners are killing demselves coz of Gej? nd is it d Army dey shuld fund or d FG?

you don't have a case bro, watch the bokoharam latest video, and look for an interpreter to give you the clear picture of what is going on in the north!!

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by patrick89(m): 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
ransomed:
Declaration for another FOUR YEARS OF LOOTING, afterall, stealing is not corruption.
evidence of that and not being prosecuted through the right process (constitution) or forever hold your peace!!

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by patrick89(m): 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
oyeludef:
its at ebutemeta nd its a joke. I mean d railway
typical lagosian, ebutemeat = Nigeria!! Hei get up and move around!!

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by baye2023(m): 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
patrick89:

Yes local rice is far better than that imported polished rice. We hardly eat foreign rice, we buy abakiliki rice in my house, it has more nutrients, vitamins than imported rice!! You haven't been to any other part of the country apart from Lagos! That's why you don't know that the railway has started functioning once again! Something that was in comatose before, agricultural products are more than rice! We have palm oil, cassava, Yam, and others, so when you sit in your comfort zone don't take others who move around for a fool!!

Lmaoo..Mr..u funny..local rice? wat has Gej done to promote d eating of local rice in Nig? y is it nt in circulation yet? does he even care? atleast d Chef cooks Thailand Rice for him..The railways has been wrking b4 his administration..d nly thing Gej did was to buy new modern railway machine to d popular Lagos-kano service..pls aside that which oder railway machine did he change at least u travel wide as u said...Palm-oil,cassava nd yam u pointed are grwn wif d FG money ba? pls ask dis northern local farmers who bring d yam,goat,tomatoes to d west nd east on wat Gej has done to boast it....Dey deceive u with TV adverts..atleast i live in a new site nd i see d Igede[David mark families] farm here in Ikorodu nd i avnt seen ny govt free fertiliser, or modern tools they use..Farmers buy the with their hard-earned money

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by patrick89(m): 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ologunjude:
Goodluck sworn on may 29 2011 to protect every citizen and it entire territory. Which includes the north east. The bulk stops on his table. A president who cares would shift this declaration to maybe next week. Just yesterday kids of ages btw 11-14 where killed in cold blood. We should be mourning but no because it biz as usual. It non of ur kids all these GEJ supporters. Over 2 million refugees in their own country. U guys in the south east or south west sitting in ur comfort zones, pray that there is no bomb in enugu or lagos, then this tune will change, then you all will now realise that the President is not doing anything. He has never done much. As governor of Bayelsa, achieved nothing, acting president for 2 years, achieved nothing. Now another 4 years gone, millions have not felt him and he should continue for another 4 years. Oh! It insecurity that hasn't allowed him to work. Cant he try to prove doubters wrong? That is crap. Buhari too won't perform nothing. He lacks ideas too and past his prime. Vote wisely come 2015. Leave sentiments aside and be matured in your reasoning.
you really have no point here! How can you secure the life of people who want to die? Yes!! They want to die, if think otherwise check the latest youtube by bokoharam and see how they are cheering the bokoharam up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7W1zZL2wRA. Watch it and see how they are cheering them up!!

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by patrick89(m): 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
iluvweed:
presidential style teleprompter

So na wetin bros G wan use wash us be dis..... grin grin grin
the only thing you can hold on to just to diss the president is Teleprompter!!

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by patrick89(m): 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
seunwen2:
In Sept 2011 GEJ promised to give us stable electricity...Nov 2014 Jonathan's declaration was powered by a generator, I will not cast my vote for a government which says stealing is not corruption, Won't cast my vote for a government who has failed terribly to end the terrorism raving our dear country, Won't cast my vote for a government which 20 billion us dollar was stolen under it's watch #‎WakeUpNigeria‬ #‎Change‬
bring out an evidence to back up your claims or forever hold your peace!!

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by baye2023(m): 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
patrick89:
evidence of that and not being prosecuted through the right process (constitution) or forever hold your peace!!

The missing Billions of Naira, subsidy money, Alamiseye or watever, pardon? He stole, was charged nd convicted home nd abroad buh was pardon by ur Gej..tell me which President ever does dat.....

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by patrick89(m): 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
Pataki:
Shame of a nation is when this clueless dude was spilling all the achievement his government has achieved in over four years, his declaration was been powered by a GENERATOR!
evidence of the generator or forever shut up! Must you have something to write?
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by patrick89(m): 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
Orikinla:

Why is the ex-sugar mummy of Nollywood actor Chidi Mokeme opening her mouth like that? grin
Madam Calabar Carnival.
her private life is more important to you, why will you live long? When you spend more time on people's live!
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by patrick89(m): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
Olufemiolaolu:
Even d 10k u re distributing 2 gullible pple thru national Directorate of Employment in every states of d federation, wont save u frm losing d election on feb 14. Y is he distributing d money now? Shame on purposeless leadership dat has chosen 2 waste over 108 million naira on frivolities.
even your warped mind won't tell you to stop churning out figures as if you are an authority!!
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by baye2023(m): 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
patrick89:
bring out an evidence to back up your claims or forever hold your peace!!

He said it...chck d thread opened here 2010 fr it.. https://www.nairaland.com/553395/president-jonathan-predicts-stable-electricity/1

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by patrick89(m): 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
smirn:
This is why Nigeria will never get better. This was how these same shameless politicians adopted Abacha as their sole consensus candidate for a presidential election and your fathers supported it just as you people are here talking nonsense and enslaving your future.
you are the one enslaving your future!!
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by patrick89(m): 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
baye2023:
#IFNIGERIA was a busniess and you were the Chairman, will you reappoint him to run your company after his first term report? undecided
my company can never be Nigeria!! where people choose to blow up themselves!!
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Obiwannn: 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
bitterpenis:
Speechless is the word!

If I were Jonathan, I would resign! I will seize to have any business with managing about 200M peeps. Leadership is not a do or die affair. If you bought a shoe that isn't your size, give it out to whoever it fits. See how our Pres. is shrinking and looking older than should be because of Nigeria's problem. He has suddenly grown white hair within the space of 4 years, yet we are still retrogressing.

As far as I'm concerned, any government that is unable to protect the lives and properties of its citizens has failed to carry out its primary duties no matter the "developmental" achievements. You don't have any reason not to be able to protect the life and properties of your citizens. If you fail to do this, that means you are inept to occupy that position.

Just imagine ISIS or Al Qaeda killing Americans (including young girls and children) inside America and gaining grounds everyday and Obama is busy campaigning for re-election..."Imagine wetin go happen to the guy". It's only in Nigeria we sing praises to peeps who are killing us and making life difficult for us.

It's quite unfortunate that this Government, with all its so called transformation Agenda has failed to contain the Boko Haram Insurgency up till this moment.

At first it was general killings. The insurgents were killing our potential lawyers, doctors, accountants, scientists, etc, randomly. Suddenly, they modified their strategy and began to take our girls (with bright future) hostage and turn them to baby mamas; some had lost their lives in the process, while some are seriously ill as a result of the abuse. The mass killings are all over the dailies as breaking news daily.

Now it's CHILDREN, "little children wey no know anything" (Lord have mercy!). In the middle of all these anomalies, the politicians are rejoicing and campaigning ahead of 2015. Is this a joke or what? This child's play has got to stop. I'm really struggling to make common sense out of all these blabbing over Jonathan's return to Aso Rock come 2015. I'm kind of asking myself if my sense of reasoning had crashed somewhere, somehow. Could it be that I'm so dumb and I can't think straight. Why I'm I not seeing what some people are seeing? A Jonathan that has all the resources within his control to contain terrorism has failed to do so to do so. Why are we always using our hands to plot our downfall? Na until politicians turn Nigeria to war zone and fly their entire family abroad make we kill ourselves na then some people go dey sensible enough to put on their thinking cap.

Nigerians be wise. Think of better candidates out there because If we have this same administration in power for another 4 years, we will get the same result. There ain't gonna be any magic! I believe all hope is not lost if we can have a fresh hand come into power.

Good post... But But... Is Buhari an option
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by teufelein(f): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mohammed Said Jidda
Gestern um 00:38

Any northerner particularly from the northeast, whom is seen at the declaration occasion of GEJ should be considered by all as an ENEMY.
They should be the target of our anger. And we should declare war on them and their properties.
An example should be made of a few to send the clear message that support for GEJ carry a mortal risk.

https://www.facebook.com/mohammed.s.jidda?ref=ts&fref=ts
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by patrick89(m): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
Adminisher:

Please take out the military regimes and do your assessment again. GEJ is the worst civilian president we have ever had. On every scale he falls short. Even Shagari built up the military, developed agriculture and was doing balanced development all over the country.
put all these things in consideration, the population, the number of states, the number of fg institutions!! The number of suicide bombers that have choosed to bomb themselves!
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by patrick89(m): 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
anonimi:

Fashola, other state governors and lawmakers (federal & state) as well as 774 LGA chairmen were sworn in in 2007 as well.
Can you share with us the asset declaration of any of them
tell them, their hypocrisy is very sad!!

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by patrick89(m): 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
baye2023:

You nd Gej is d DoroDumbo..So all Gej Critics are Northerners? or ProApc? ehn? :-/ ..am a yoruba guy...
nobody is doubting your loyalty.. #doroslave!!
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by baye2023(m): 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
patrick89:
my company can never be Nigeria!! where people choose to blow up themselves!!

They may choose to sack demsef nd blow up deir office...i dnt think u understand that sentence...u shuld learn hw to think deeply

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by baye2023(m): 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
teufelein:
Mohammed Said Jidda

Any northerner particularly from the northeast, whom is seen at the declaration occasion of GEJ should be considered by all as an ENEMY.
They should be the target of our anger. And we should declare war on them and their properties.
An example should be made of a few to send the clear message that support for GEJ carry a mortal risk.

Madam do u knw d meaning of the sentence or Quote he wrote? Not all sentences are plain..Y shuld u be in a persons declaration wen a tragedy just appnd to ur pple knwng well d person has d responsibility of d safety of ur pple? Think deeply pls

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by patrick89(m): 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
baye2023:

Lmaoo..Mr..u funny..local rice? wat has Gej done to promote d eating of local rice in Nig? y is it nt in circulation yet? does he even care? atleast d Chef cooks Thailand Rice for him..The railways has been wrking b4 his administration..d nly thing Gej did was to buy new modern railway machine to d popular Lagos-kano service..pls aside that which oder railway machine did he change at least u travel wide as u said...Palm-oil,cassava nd yam u pointed are grwn wif d FG money ba? pls ask dis northern local farmers who bring d yam,goat,tomatoes to d west nd east on wat Gej has done to boast it....Dey deceive u with TV adverts..atleast i live in a new site nd i see d Igede[David mark families] farm here in Ikorodu nd i avnt seen ny govt free fertiliser, or modern tools they use..Farmers buy the with their hard-earned money
you are funnier!! Local rice is out there in the market, that you don't patronise it doesn't mean that nobody does, cassava bread was made popular by him!! Stop lying, I have been to benue too, I'm also very conversant with Nigerian agricultural scheme!! You lots believe what you want, cassava plantation is booming!! Rice mill company is springing at every other part of this country!! In ebonyi, anambra Niger and many other states! You believe what you want!! Fertiliser is being distributed in a very open manner stop talking trash on what you know nothing about. Railway was not working before now!! Say the truth!! I remember when one TV presenter said that it has been long she heard train's horn! That existed in the past (as a way of criticising Gej) but here you are claiming the existence of train prior gej administration. Your greatest self weapon is crude criticism of gej led government.
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by patrick89(m): 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
baye2023:

The missing Billions of Naira, subsidy money, Alamiseye or watever, pardon? He stole, was charged nd convicted home nd abroad buh was pardon by ur Gej..tell me which President ever does dat.....
someone who has being indicted, prosecuted jailed and released and then pardoned, what do you mean by that? Is it against the constitution? The missing billion dollars which was said to have been missing starting from 2006? From 48 to 20 to 12 to 10.8 billions? The so much noise about that is vry funny, I'm not saying the govt is a saint either but if you want to criticise base your point on facts not lies and useless propaganda from Sahara and their allies.
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
It was Not Easy For Lawrence Anini!
It Was Not Easy For Shina Rambo,
It Was Not even Easy For Bode George
Alamiesegha did it,
James Ibori did it,
Mobutu sesesekou did it
Ibrahim Babangida Did it,
Now GoodLuck Ebele Jonathan Is Doing it!

Mr. President, keep Stealing because the thieves behind you, are more than the saints against you!

A message sponsored by:

Transformation Ambassadors Of Nigeria(TAN)

You are the best !
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by patrick89(m): 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
baye2023:

They may choose to sack demsef nd blow up deir office...i dnt think u understand that sentence...u shuld learn hw to think deeply

deeply? What is in this sentence that deserve my brain teasing? Like I said, my company can never be Nigeria, that has northeast with its inhabitants as my conglomerate. This is because the inhabitants of northeast are congratulating the bokoharam as you can see in that video,,
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by ransomed: 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
patrick89:
:--Why are you afraid of the truth? The richest president in Nigeria. Illegal arm deals in South Africa, missing $20b.

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by patrick89(m): 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
baye2023:

He said it...chck d thread opened here 2010 fr it.. https://www.nairaland.com/553395/president-jonathan-predicts-stable-electricity/1
I'm not talking about this but where he claimed that gej said that stealing is not corruption!!
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by patrick89(m): 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
teufelein:
Mohammed Said Jidda

Well to me this is a normal comment from northerners, I only pity the southerners that make so much noise about north!! If you know what they take you! You won't be typing crap!!
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by patrick89(m): 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
baye2023:

Madam do u knw d meaning of the sentence or Quote he wrote? Not all sentences are plain..Y shuld u be in a persons declaration wen a tragedy just appnd to ur pple knwng well d person has d responsibility of d safety of ur pple? Think deeply pls
here you are again, do you understand what you are saying? From your post you must be a southerner, let me tell you what a northern friend told me sometime ago. A close friend admitted to me that gej has done a lot to them, with his own testimony from his father's farming, he told me bluntly that his dad business has grown very well since gej modernized agricultural scheme, but he said that he will never vote gej simply because he is an unbeliever, that how can unbeliever rule over them? That holy book condemns it!! This guy is very educated! He has his PhD as at age of 32 but look at how his orientation is.. So you that is trying to give different meaning to what he wrote just to spite GEJ!!
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by patrick89(m): 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
ransomed:
:--Why are you afraid of the truth? The richest president in Nigeria. Illegal arm deals in South Africa, missing $20b.
what is wrong with you? Richest president in Nigeria? How many do we have If I may ask? The most stupid thing is that each time you see this figure you won't care to verify or follow up and ask necessary questions!! 10.8billion dollars was confirmed missing not 20bla bla bla besides, its not as if the money just disappeared within 2011 and 2014 go get your facts. I won't write on south African arm dealing, the last I checked they have returned the money!!
Re: LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
patrick89:
even your warped mind won't tell you to stop churning out figures as if you are an authority!!
You dont seem 2 knw calculation, do you? 3milliion multiply by 36 states of d federation is how much? Ur brain needs 2 be cheeked by a mechanic. 4 ur info i knw a person dat works dere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter / The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion / The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.