Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Guys, We'v Gat A Situation In Here... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, We'v Gat A Situation In Here... (3696 Views)

Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? / How Can One Handle A Situation Where Your Spouse Denies You S*x? / My Girl Gat A Tatoo On Her Private! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, We'v Gat A Situation In Here... by Gflat: 11:33am On Nov 11, 2014
So i was going through my long lost diary(just found it in my old bag) during my search through it i got a number with no name....i decided to dial the number then it was a chick that picked up.

Mehn, that voice sounds so thrilling and arrrggghh...our conversation was:

Her: Hello good morning

Me: Hey, good morning over there, how are you doing

Her: i am fine, how about you?

Me: i am feeling awesome hearing this voice

Her: (chuckled)

Me: i am so sorry for bothering you, i was going through my long lost dairy bla bla bla....was just thinking maybe i might know the person on the other line

Her: Ok, i am dami by name

Me: i am Gflat(i told her my real name o) where is dami from?

Her: why are you asking

Me: come on...i just wanna know whose number this is...please....Don't worry, i aren't boko haram

Her: i am from *****

Me: really I schooled there

Her: ok, but i doubt it if we met @ that school...

Me: are you sure about that

Her: affirmative

Me: alright...(Short of words) uhmmmmmn...just wanna know...uhmmmn...hope i aren't bothering you or something

Her: nope...so how can i help you

Me: maybe i'll call you some other time...wanna try and check out my achieve maybe i'v come in contact of the name smiley

Her: alright then..takie (dropped the call)

After the call, i stored her number to check her out on whatsApp...OMG she is so pretty smiley and i think i'll have to "take a shot" smiley

Now the situation is, what can i do not to look like someone who was actually trying to "play his way in" ??

Please advice smiley
Re: Guys, We'v Gat A Situation In Here... by chibwike(m): 11:42am On Nov 11, 2014
Are u trying to play ur way in?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, We'v Gat A Situation In Here... by Gflat: 11:45am On Nov 11, 2014
chibwike:

No i am not...just wanna get to know that beauty queen i saw
Re: Guys, We'v Gat A Situation In Here... by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:45am On Nov 11, 2014
Mchewwwwww..... boys will always be boys undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys, We'v Gat A Situation In Here... by Tymax(m): 11:47am On Nov 11, 2014
chibwike:
cheesy good question

OP, hope u r not planning hit and run operation. grin
Re: Guys, We'v Gat A Situation In Here... by Gflat: 11:51am On Nov 11, 2014
Tymax:
cheesy good question

OP, hope u r not planning hit and run operation. grin

I am not the kindda guy that "hit and run" i am the kindda guy that "hit and keep hitting" but physically and emotionally smiley
Re: Guys, We'v Gat A Situation In Here... by kudoxs(m): 11:53am On Nov 11, 2014
Op, it's lust , don't even tell me this is love, just call her again some other day and tell her you've bin tryin not to call her again but the voice you hrd dt day kips resounding in ur head, den ask if you guys can b friends, den ask if she's on whatsapp( u kno she is on dia b4)... Den wen u gt to whatsapp, ul say 'wow! She got it all, pretty face wit a sweet voice'.......... My one cent!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, We'v Gat A Situation In Here... by Mrval20(m): 11:59am On Nov 11, 2014
Since you said you'd like to "take a shot", that means you're trying to "play your way in".
Just play like a big boy though and never appear thirsty to her at all.
Don't make her feel too important, don't pester her with calls and avoid excessive compliments. Make her understand you got a life....And then slowlyyy move from there. Don't ride on the speed lane.
#myopinion.

1 Like

Re: Guys, We'v Gat A Situation In Here... by ghost1718(m): 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
dude send me that chick number, i will do the rest for u and if tinz work out the way i plan. I will tell her where to meet u
Re: Guys, We'v Gat A Situation In Here... by ghost1718(m): 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
Gflat:

I am not the kindda guy that "hit and run" i am the kindda guy that "hit and keep hitting" but physically and emotionally smiley
dude dont hit every hoe wild for other guy pls i beg u
Re: Guys, We'v Gat A Situation In Here... by Gflat: 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
kudoxs:
Op, it's lust , don't even tell me this is love, just call her again some other day and tell her you've bin tryin not to call her again but the voice you hrd dt day kips resounding in ur head, den ask if you guys can b friends, den ask if she's on whatsapp( u kno she is on dia b4)... Den wen u gt to whatsapp, ul say 'wow! She got it all, pretty face wit a sweet voice'.......... My one cent!

Yeah, was thinking about that but she would still know i am up to something...i wanna catch her unaware...or should i chat her up on whatsapp now?
Re: Guys, We'v Gat A Situation In Here... by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
Dont you have a gf before?
Re: Guys, We'v Gat A Situation In Here... by Gflat: 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
Mrval20:
Since you said you'd like to "take a shot", that means you're trying to "play your way in".
Just play like a big boy though and never appear thirsty to her at all.
Don't make her feel too important, don't pester her with calls and avoid excessive compliments. Make her understand you got a life....And then slowlyyy move from there. Don't ride on the speed lane.
#myopinion.

Awesome! smiley

So i shouldn't call her back till when?
Re: Guys, We'v Gat A Situation In Here... by Gflat: 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
mizzkeji44:
Dont you have a gf before?

What if this is destined to be my future queen?? Should i ignore her cuz i'v gat a gf? undecided

You can check my previous thread for more gf info wink
Re: Guys, We'v Gat A Situation In Here... by peterpaulis(m): 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
grin grin.. Guy my advice be say just try follow up With the girl, no create new conversation with her and don't ask too much questions or over do anything...peace
Re: Guys, We'v Gat A Situation In Here... by Gflat: 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
peterpaulis:
grin grin.. Guy my advice be say just try follow up With the girl, no create new conversation with her and don't ask too much questions or over do anything...peace

No new coNversation So we should chat about what
Re: Guys, We'v Gat A Situation In Here... by Mrval20(m): 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
Gflat:

Awesome! smiley

So i shouldn't call her back till when?
Lol, I can't tell from here. It depends on when you called last....Just don't appear jobless and desperate and your calls will be appreciated.
If you still stay in the same town, you might want to hang out sometime after a few calls; depending on her response.
NB: Beware of whatsapp. Even if you'd add her, mind how you chat with her. Familiarity breeds contempt. For me, whatsapp is only good when you've reached a certain stage....More like a finisher. Lol.
This is just my opinion.
Re: Guys, We'v Gat A Situation In Here... by Pdizzle(m): 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
You seem like you have a long way to go. If you're taught how to toast the babe, you will still come back for tutorials on how to sustain the relationship. Just be real.
Re: Guys, We'v Gat A Situation In Here... by Gflat: 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
Mrval20:

Lol, I can't tell from here. It depends on when you called last....Just don't appear jobless and desperate and your calls will be appreciated.
If you still stay in the same town, you might want to hang out sometime after a few calls; depending on her response.
NB: Beware of whatsapp. Even if you'd add her, mind how you chat with her. Familiarity breeds contempt. For me, whatsapp is only good when you've reached a certain stage....More like a finisher. Lol.
This is just my opinion.

Lol @finisher grin

I called her just this morning...and i don't wanna "stalk" her neither...was thinking maybe i should alt till thursday...good or bad idea?
Re: Guys, We'v Gat A Situation In Here... by Gflat: 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
Pdizzle:
You seem like you have a long way to go. If you're taught how to toast the babe, you will still come back for tutorials on how to sustain the relationship. Just be real.

This is not about "toasting" it is about getting familiar without it looking like you got her number from someone and you later tried being friend..get it?? smiley
Re: Guys, We'v Gat A Situation In Here... by adepiero: 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
ghost1718:
dude send me that chick number, i will do the rest for u and if tinz work out the way i plan. I will tell her where to meet u
Seconded! grin
Re: Guys, We'v Gat A Situation In Here... by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
Gflat:

What if this is destined to be my future queen?? Should i ignore her cuz i'v gat a gf? undecided

You can check my previous thread for more gf info wink
Make ur intentions known.
Itz either yes or no
Re: Guys, We'v Gat A Situation In Here... by ghost1718(m): 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
adepiero:
Seconded! grin
no oh
Re: Guys, We'v Gat A Situation In Here... by Gflat: 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Make ur intentions known.
Itz either yes or no

Swirry, what "intentions" are we talking about here
Re: Guys, We'v Gat A Situation In Here... by izaray(f): 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
kudoxs:
Cha!!!...See wat u are advising him to do, op, is like you av been into d system for a very long time, yet you dnt want to resign?

Just a question thou, no offense!
Re: Guys, We'v Gat A Situation In Here... by Gflat: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
izaray:
Cha!!!...See wat u are advising him to do, op, is like you av been into d system for a very long time, yet you dnt want to resign?

Just a question thou, no offense!

Lol...can you give me a better advice then? smiley
Re: Guys, We'v Gat A Situation In Here... by Gflat: 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
ghost1718:

adepiero:
Seconded! grin

See them...wife snatchers grin
Re: Guys, We'v Gat A Situation In Here... by adepiero: 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
Gflat:

who say she be your wife? you better park well undecided
Re: Guys, We'v Gat A Situation In Here... by ghost1718(m): 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
Gflat:

note, ur not yet married to her and she is not ur girlfriend, so anybody can pipe
Re: Guys, We'v Gat A Situation In Here... by Pdizzle(m): 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
Gflat:

This is not about "toasting" it is about getting familiar without it looking like you got her number from someone and you later tried being friend..get it?? smiley

Okay sir. Problem number two; being unreal with yourself. If its all about being a friend only you got something wrong, read your initial post. You talked about "taking a shot" hehe. Man, know thyself.
Re: Guys, We'v Gat A Situation In Here... by Ybholy(m): 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
Here are five crazy things most couples fight about:

1. Food

Maybe it’s because we need it to survive or maybe it’s because we’ve grown accustomed to certain tastes. Whatever it is, food is the trigger on the relationship AK-47. BANG! One second we’re happily discussing little Jimmy’s math meet and the next “DID YOU EAT MY ICE CREAM?” shoots from our pie hole and we’re instantly on the attack. If you’ve ever hidden Twinkies on the top rack of a broken dishwasher or performed a satanic ritual meant to keep your better half’s hands off your box of leftovers, you… have relationship food aggression.

2. Furniture

It’s hard to believe, but a corner hutch or an old man’s TV tray can inspire the latest episode of Snapped. Rearranging the garage, furnishing a house with in-law hand-me-downs, or using a lap table as a utility workbench in the middle of the living room can set the stage for huge so happy together (not) meltdowns.

3. Vacations

Whoever said vacations are a time to rest and relax has obviously never gone on vacation as a couple. Hell, no. From agreeing on where to go to squabbling over when to book the trip, vacations nearly kill some relationships. Add in a Drunken Dutchman with full Speedo exposure or lack of vacation insurance during an unexpected hurricane in paradise… you get the picture. You’ll need a vacation after the vacation. Or a good lawyer.

4. The Internet

All is fine in love until you discover “college b**bs” in the search history of your browser. Before jumping to conclusions or making assumptions, talk to your loved one and ask what they were smoking. Did they mean to search for young, firm boobies? Or were they on the hunt for college books? The Internet is a virtual playground, but sometimes there is a simple explanation for the snarky reply all email

5. Assumptions

You know that old saying “to assume makes an a*s out of you and me?” Oh, honey, it’s true. When we let our imaginations fly, we get ourselves into all sorts of trouble. a*s-umptions and miscommunication are at the root of most relationship quarrels. You can’t really assume that your partner knows how you feel or what you want. Even when they’re looking directly at you, don’t assume they’re listening. So you asked them to pick up a gallon of milk and maxi pads. They came back with a case of beer and Post-it Notes. At least you can jot down your next request and stick it to their forehead. When in doubt, speak up or forever hold your peace.

Culled From: http://.com/2014/11/11/5-crazy-things-couples-fight/
Re: Guys, We'v Gat A Situation In Here... by izaray(f): 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
Gflat:

Lol...can you give me a better advice then? smiley
Lol, i dnt av any either, so try d one he just gave to you,

lets see how it is going to work out for you

Goodluck, and pls, dnt 4get to tank us later

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now / is Your Big Nyansh (buttocks) a Disease Or An Asset? / Are You Single Or Taken? See His Awesome Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.