Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. (60874 Views)

Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) / You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) / Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Demdem(m): 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
ichidodo:
my mother took time out- after succking my diick- to teach me that fantasies and opinions are never facts?.me stuppid fucck?

Surely, ur mother didn't tell u that it does not apply also for ffk smashing of Bianca because that was a kept secret before ffk opened his mouth. If she did, oya show pictures. grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by ichidodo: 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
Demdem:

My dumbcrazed opinion based on FFK's vaseline fantasies and imaginative adventures....what're my on about? I'm such a Stupidd fucck . grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Demdem(m): 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
ichidodo:
[/quote]

[quote author=Demdem post=27944590][s][/s]

Senseless.
Ffk smashed bianca before the old coward mounted her.
That's a fact.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by ichidodo: 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
Demdem:

^^^My dumbcrazed opinion based on FFK's vaseline fantasies and imaginative adventures....what're my on about? I'm such a Stupidd fucck . grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Demdem(m): 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
ichidodo:
[/quote]

[quote author=Demdem post=27946562]

Senseless.
That's a fact.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
lalasticlala:
In these pictures from the event, the ambassador steps out on the catwalk dressed in a stunning black evening gown from the luxury collection by Spanish designer Rosa Rueda as well as a glamorous number from House of Bunor's red carpet collection, accompanied by Nigerian fashion designer Frank Osodi.

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2014/11/bianca-ojukwu-struts-runway-to-promote.html?m=1

She seems to be positively promoting Nigeria.

Good job.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Bonga4: 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
Someone should find this bipolar Demdem, sorry FFK work and a substitute for his fantasies instead of visiting his lust on his daughters. This man ion be well at all. XTERVADANZA, CRAMJONES, DEMDEM, what next? Crachhead. This must be your early morning incantation to make you feel like a man to be able to face your wretched life.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by ichidodo: 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
Demdem:

My dumbcrazed opinion based on FFK's vaseline fantasies and imaginative adventures....what're am i on about? I'm such a Stupidd fucck . grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Demdem(m): 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
Bonga4:
Someone should find this bipolar Demdem, sorry FFK work and a substitute for his fantasies instead of visiting his lust on his daughters. This man ion be well at all. XTERVADANZA, CRAMJONES, DEMDEM, what next? Crachhead. This must be your early morning incantation to make you feel like a man to be able to face your wretched life.

Simply because we want it noted that as against what u lot were brainwashed with, ur hero/god Ojukwu never married a virgin, instead a used hole that has been severally tasted by all and sundry including the low lifer ffk from the ofenmanu people grin.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by ichidodo: 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
Demdem:

^^^^ My dumbcrazed opinion based on FFK's vaseline fantasies and imaginative adventures....what're am i on about?! I'm such a Stupidd dumb fucck . grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Demdem(m): 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
ichidodo:
[/quote]

[quote author=Demdem post=27946562]

Senseless.
That's a fact.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by ichidodo: 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
Demdem:

^^^^ My dumbcrazed opinion based on FFK's vaseline fantasies and imaginative adventures....what're am i on about?! I'm such a Stupidd dumb fuccktard . grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by ichidodo: 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2014
Demdem:

^^^^ My dumbcrazed opinion based on FFK's vaseline fantasies and imaginative adventures....what're am i on about?! I'm such a stupidd dumb piece of shiit . grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by ichidodo: 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
Demdem:

^^^^ My dumbcrazed opinion based on FFK's vaseline fantasies and imaginative adventures....what're am i on about?! I'm such a bitter crazy old fucck . grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by ichidodo: 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
Demdem:

^^^^ My dumbcrazed opinion based on FFK's vaseline fantasies and imaginative adventures....what're am i on about?! I'm such a Dumb jealous retard.. . grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Demdem(m): 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
Demdem:
To be honest, ffk isn't a real man. Real men don't kiss and tell. The moment u tell, the probability of the principle of " once debe, always debe" working for u us near impossible. The death of Ojukwu would have been a perfect opportunity for ffk to debe again knowing fully well that the old coward couldn't perform on the youthful bianca for years but he has blown his chances. Going back to the killer party won't even help him either.
This is a lesson for all real men.....Don't kiss and tell, instead wipe mouth and u are assured of kissing till u can kiss no more.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by ichidodo: 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
Demdem:

^^^^ My dumbcrazed opinion based on FFK's vaseline fantasies and imaginative adventures....what're am i on about?! I'm such a Stupidd dumb fucck . grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by ichidodo: 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
Demdem:

^^^^ My dumbcrazed opinion based on FFK's vaseline fantasies and imaginative adventures....what're am i on about?! I'm such a Stupidd old fucck,somebody kill me pls... . grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by ichidodo: 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
Demdem:

^^^^ My dumbcrazed opinion based on FFK's vaseline fantasies and imaginative adventures....what're am i on about?! I'm such a evil crazy man-biitch.. fucck me sideways... grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by ichidodo: 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
Demdem:

^^^^ My dumbcrazed opinion based on FFK's vaseline fantasies and imaginative adventures....what're am i on about?! I'm such an evil crazy man-biitch.. fucck me sideways... grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Bonga4: 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
Bipolar CRACKHEAD FFK. Everyone knows Bianca probably had a boyfriend before marriage but NOT your cocaine guzzling self, Dude. This is real obsession o. Demdem, sorry, FFK, all your identity manipulations to hide that you are FFK and your conflicting posts cannot erase the technical fact of your IP address which comes up the same as cCRAMJONES. Who we all know to be FFK.
DOOMED TO DIE WITH BIANCAS NAME ON YOUR LIPS.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by ichidodo: 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
Demdem:

^^^^ My dumbcrazed opinion based on FFK's vaseline fantasies and imaginative adventures....what're am i on about?! I give up,Ichidodo has schooled me..My fantasies cannot be facts..
thank you shifu Ichidodo.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by ichidodo: 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
Demdem:

My dumbcrazed opinion based on FFK's vaseline fantasies and imaginative adventures....what're am i on about?! I give up,Ichidodo has schooled me..My fantasies cannot be facts..
Thank you shifu Ichidodo although I am still a dumb retard..
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Demdem(m): 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
Bonga4:
Bipolar CRACKHEAD FFK. Everyone knows Bianca probably had a boyfriend before marriage but NOT your cocaine guzzling self, Dude. This is real obsession o. Demdem, sorry, FFK, all your identity manipulations to hide that you are FFK and your conflicting posts cannot erase the technical fact of your IP address which comes up the same as cCRAMJONES. Who we all know to be FFK.
DOOMED TO DIE WITH BIANCAS NAME ON YOUR LIPS.....

Wonders shall never end. U sound confused goon.
In ur daft state demdem=ffk =cramjones. grin grin
Anyway, that's not the point, the point here is bianca was part of those the low lifer ffk conquered mercilessly.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by ichidodo: 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
Demdem:

^^^My dumbcrazed opinion based on FFK's vaseline fantasies and imaginative adventures....what're am i on about?! I give up,Ichidodo has schooled me..My fantasies cannot be facts..
thank you shifu Ichidodo.I am still a dumb retardinho..
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Demdem(m): 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
Demdem:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

grin
Did he deny ever knowing her?
Did he deny ever being friends with her in UK when they were studying?
Considering the randy nature of ffk, what type of friendship does he have with female folks but for smashing? Go check out his records? Why should bianca be an exception?
Ffk understandably regretted exposing their intimate past and apologised for it but the deed is done. Wind has blown and fowl yansh has been exposed.
Surely he smashed her mercilessly.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Bonga4: 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
Don't mind the idiot FFK operating as Demdem with his yo-yo statements . He's probably high about now. Any It Technician should check his IP address. Location and numbers are the same despite his efforts to maslk his ID by even castigating himself. The guy is just nuts. Daughter molester.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by ichidodo: 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
Demdem:

^^^My dumbcrazed opinion based on FFK's vaseline fantasies and imaginative adventures....what're am i on about?! I'm way out of my depth here,Ichidodo has schooled me..FFK's fantasies and my imbecilic opinions cannot be facts on this matter..
thank you shifu Ichidodo.I am still a dumb fuccking Aarghse...hole..
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by ichidodo: 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
Demdem:

^^^My dumbcrazed opinion based on FFK's vaseline fantasies and imaginative adventures....what're am i on about?! I'm way out of my depth here,Ichidodo has schooled me..FFK's fantasies and my imbecilic opinions cannot be facts on this matter..
thank you shifu Ichidodo although I am still a dumb fuccking Aarghse...hole..
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by Demdem(m): 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
Bonga4:
Don't mind the idiot FFK operating as Demdem with his yo-yo statements . He's probably high about now. Any It Technician should check his IP address. Location and numbers are the same despite his efforts to maslk his ID by even castigating himself. The guy is just nuts. Daughter molester.

Demdem:

Wonders shall never end. U sound confused goon.
In ur daft state demdem=ffk =cramjones. grin grin
Anyway, that's not the point, the point here is bianca was part of those the low lifer ffk conquered mercilessly.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by ichidodo: 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
Demdem:

thank you shifu Ichidodo.I am still a dumb fuccking Aarghse...hole..
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. by ichidodo: 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
Demdem:

thank you shifu Ichidodo.although i am still a dumb fuccking Aarghse...hole..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's P.A, Thompson Dies / E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) / Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.