Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,195 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? (4677 Views)

I Farted In A Guy's House, What Is Going Through His Mind? / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] / Girls: Have You Ever Farted In His Presence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by naijadiva2(f): 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2006
ya'll acting like y'all don't fart. farting is natural so cares if you fart in front of your boy/girl friend. just make sure you excuse yourself properly. don't try to act like it wasn't you cuz that'll make everything worse.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by Zahymaka(m): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2006
chidichris:

if i don't fart for my babe, who will i fart for.in fact, they always get angry at first but all enjoy it while we progress and i know that is real love.

Am I to interpret this as proof of the existence of special custom 'babe-only' farts which you reserve? I can't imagine I'll hold it in just to let it out in front of my 'babe.' shocked shocked shocked

On second thoughts, since you're that comfortable, why not invite her in when you're taking a leak or a dump?

naija_diva:

ya'll acting like y'all don't fart. farting is natural so cares if you fart in front of your boy/girl friend. just make sure you excuse yourself properly. don't try to act like it wasn't you because that'll make everything worse.

On the contrary, dear naija_diva. I must beg to differ with you. We aren't pretending not to do so. Where the problem arises is when someone intentionally sets out to destroy our sinuses in the name of being 'comfortable.'
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by naijadiva2(f): 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2006
On the contrary, dear naija_diva. I must beg to differ with you. We aren't pretending not to do so. Where the problem arises is when someone intentionally sets out to destroy our sinuses in the name of being 'comfortable.'

funny
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by lauryn(f): 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2006
@ Zhay
waz been gud witchu?
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by Zahymaka(m): 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2006
lauryn:

@ Zhay
waz been good witchu?

Nothing much. I'm invisible on YIM. I'll run to the library to return some books and pick some more right now. I should be back soon.
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by lauryn(f): 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2006
Unh?
And i'm not enuff for ya, because,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by Zahymaka(m): 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2006
lauryn:

Unh?
And i'm not enough for ya, because,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hey, I was kidding. What have I done? sad sad
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by beyunce(f): 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2006
I feel dere's notin wrong wit it. Just to feel at home ya right.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by opeemi1(m): 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2006
Have u guys ever thought of when a problem occurs and leads to a break up, and peradventure your new guy or new girl knows your former lover, your farting will be the first thing he/she will announce to the hearing of your new lover  lipsrsealed.

naija_diva:

ya'll acting like y'all don't fart. farting is natural so cares if you fart in front of your boy/girl friend. just make sure you excuse yourself properly. don't try to act like it wasn't you because that'll make everything worse.

We all do, all am saying in short is that a little discipline counts, not that I will obvious get annoyed over that in which only I will make fun of her grin, I will only caution her not to in a manner that won't offend her. And if it happens that I was the one I will feel stupid and apologies immediately because its just ain't normally to me.

@zahymaka
I feel you man.  cool

@snazzydown
My God it still stinks in here ***covers nose with clothen*** grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by snazzydawn(f): 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2006
well,thats cos I love farting!!!!! *farts more*

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by Zahymaka(m): 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2006
snazzydawn:

well,thats because I love farting!!!!! *farts more*

Snazz! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by nikitareal(f): 5:14pm On Aug 08, 2006
i tink i am enjoyin dis thread grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by kitaun(m): 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2006
@ all

What r you guyz all talking 'bout shocked shocked
me and my babe actually make it a look like some competition trying to out-fart one another kiss cool you can be sure if she farts now i will automatically respond grin grin abeg o it comes to us naturally and its not as if we just started dating, it brings out the naturals in us, why should we go miles away from each other just to fart shocked shocked haba, except if there is a third party there, ehen we don't throw caution to the winds then grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by snazzydawn(f): 11:14pm On Aug 08, 2006
yay nike,join the farting fun!!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by chidichris(m): 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2006
well, like i said, it is fun and it is the best thing that can happen in any relationship. at the moment, my baby is seriously in love that she will ask me if am not farting today when i don't fart for her.
pls everybody shld try and practice it as it helps in making relationships grow fast.
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by shawna(f): 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2006
lmao cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by diddy4(m): 4:59am On Aug 11, 2006
let her not even try that in front of me. disgusts me.
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by anniebear(f): 11:19am On Aug 11, 2006
for someone to fart in presence of 'ndi madu' doesn't relly matter u know i believe its nature, if i dnt fart in my boyfriends presence im being fake u know, so i have to do it in his presence, infact i do number 2 in his presence and he does it in mine, no big deal huh

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by earthrealm(m): 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2006
lol, very funny thread.
its no big deal [to me]
whan its a big deal is if its a new catch, then its quite embarrasing, but if its ur old beau, no wahala, [but personally, i think it aint proper]
i try not 2 do it!!!!
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by soulpatrol(f): 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2006
dif strokes for diff folks. some like it, some dont cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by soulpatrol(f): 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2006
i always fart infront of my boyfriend, and i dont mind him farting infront of me either, except that his fart smells like toxic waste, sewer, garbage, rotten egss all mixed in one! covers nose. damn! it stinks!!!  grin

thats the definition of "messing", people, when it stinks so unnaturally! cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by earthrealm(m): 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2006
@soulpatrol, hmmmm
yep it surely is diff strokes 5 diff folks,
personally i dontv like it, but i wudnt get mad if my g/f does it
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by lauryn(f): 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2006
Even though farting is natural, it's not very polite to just go stand in ur partners face and release it. If it comes mistakenly, then oh well, life goes on, but if it's something u do on purpose, it's sometimes disrespectful.
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by my2cents(m): 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2006
Better question - have u ever farted during sex, specifically, after cumming.

I have LOL
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by soulpatrol(f): 6:32pm On Aug 11, 2006
uughhhh, nasty! grin
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by Zahymaka(m): 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2006
my2cents:

Better question - have u ever farted during sex, specifically, after cumming.

I have LOL

Well, I posed a question once on another thread. For people who're so supportive of breaking wind, what would happen if you were giving a lady oral and she blessed you with some 'fresh air'?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by soulpatrol(f): 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2006
@ earthrealm. yeah im cool like that. but as long as he doesnt just stand in front of me and fart, then im cool. its natural to fart, people just shouldnt be disrespectful about it grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by soulpatrol(f): 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2006
@ zahymaka. being a girl, whoooooo i will be soooo embarrased and just jump out of bed and go and hide. that is so unsexy when youre in the sack. i bet the guy will lose his hard on so fast cool grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by my2cents(m): 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2006
soulpatrol: i cdnt help it o. My muscles were all relaxed. I tried to control it but it just left me (rolling over in laughter grin).

I thank God sha that it wasnt actually excrement shocked shocked shocked
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by sweetnini(f): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2006
@topic i can fart in my lover's presence
i've done it not even once
and he's done it too
it shows how close people r in a relationship

he is my[b] LOVER [/b] anyway

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by my2cents(m): 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2006
sweetnini:

close ke? u call polluting the air with potentially lethal gases being "close"?

Hmmm LOL
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by sweetnini(f): 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2006
if it pops out is there anything u can do?
if there is pls tell mi

well if its not bad for both of us then i don't need anyone to tell be it's bad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sleeping With The Enemy / I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. / See This Sweet Female Barber Oh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.