Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Why Are Girls So Mean? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Mean? (10503 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Why Are Some Girls So Mean And Egocentric / Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 14, 2014
cooljoe:
o babes, u must forgive me, I sent d mail only to discover t got stuckk somwhere in limbo. I luv u too much to leave u hanging

[size=14pt]FAIL!!! That's the farthest you can get with the girl, mrsbreezy. Too much neediness, being too apologetic is a turn off. Rule number 17 tongue.
Incase of next time, this relationship is done already. [/size]
[size=13pt]Every guy must have a playboy side to him, it is a must! !! You must have game so u can get the woman you love and so ur woman wont get bored. It's fun!!! For me, the only lady who sees my very very caring side is the lady I choose to love, the rest I simply make em intrigued by my personality[/size]
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 14, 2014
chrisbaba1:

[size=14pt]FAIL!!! That's the farthest you can get with the girl, mrsbreezy. Too much neediness, being too apologetic is a turn off. Rule number 17 tongue.
[size=13pt]Every guy must have a playboy side to him, it is a must! !! You must have game so u can get the woman you love and so ur woman wont get bored. It's fun!!! For me, the only lady who sees my very very caring side is the lady I choose to love, the rest I simply make em intrigued by my personality[/size]

Ehm. What?
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by cooljoe(m): 9:45am On Nov 14, 2014
chrisbaba1:

nicely said. U just do u, nd let me do me
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by cooljoe(m): 9:46am On Nov 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Ehm. What?
he's giving me a lecture on hw to win ya heart. Wat do ya tink, is t gona work?
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 14, 2014
I'm trying hard to comprehend what you guy been saying...
Ok..... To get a girl I like.. I've got to be rude, officious, indifferent, hard hearted, and show no sign of love and care.
Is it possible for a girl to be attracted to such qualities?
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 14, 2014
Most girls react well to nice and decent behavior but this does not on its own win the girl in general, being nice on its own is not stimulating most girls look out for other qualities and these qualities vary from gal to gal it could be looks confidence money generosity masculinity behavior ya know whatever thrills the particular gal its something just unique to a person. After all guys don't pick a gal by how nice she is either. At the end of the day its better to be yourself and some more..........................and yes some girls (i don't think they are alrite though) will be attracted to rude, hard hearted, indifferent behavior until they've had enough then they leave. Anyhow imo being a jerk is not a good way to be.
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
cooljoe:

Lol you really don't like the fact I'm alive do you
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by herald9: 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
cooljoe:
this dude ehn... you go round toasting beautiful gurls... oya leave Sarimah for me O or ah qo break ya headgrin
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
sosalekins:
I'm trying hard to comprehend what you guy been saying...
Ok..... To get a girl I like.. I've got to be rude, officious, indifferent, hard hearted, and show no sign of love and care.
Is it possible for a girl to be attracted to such qualities?

Don't listen to guys that say to be rude n shh, unless ofcourse you just wanna play the "game".

The only error I can say you committed was being carried away into buying her stuff, but even this may not be an error in itself if used correctly.

Don't let people throw you off your christian game, because you will find sooo much sufficiency of love in your God who will grant you the power/ability to let go of things like this.

"He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the LORD."

So my advice would be to become sufficient in you God, with that he will grant you the power of all things good, transforming you to a real man, a real provider, a sufficient man, a wise man....

With these, trust me, you will attract those you want to attract and more importantly, you will be able to easily let go of things that don't work out which adds more to the attraction factor.

You can also decide to take the shortcut by being a jerk and attracting multiple jerks only to still feel a huge void inside after all said and done.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by cooljoe(m): 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
herald9:

this dude ehn... you go round toasting beautiful gurls... oya leave Sarimah for me O or ah qo break ya headgrin
al dese accusations y'al b pouring out at me, diaris God o. Sarimah is al urs boss
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by cooljoe(m): 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol you really don't like the fact I'm alive do you
lolz, m very much hapi ur alive. Y would I want anytin else
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
UchihaMadara:

Don't listen to guys that say to be rude n shh, unless ofcourse you just wanna play the "game".

The only error I can say you committed was being carried away into buying her stuff, but even this may not be an error in itself if used correctly.

Don't let people throw you off your christian game, because you will find sooo much sufficiency of love in your God who will grant you the power/ability to let go of things like this.

So my advice would be to become sufficient in you God, with that he will grant you the power of all things good, transforming you to a real man, a real provider, a sufficient man, a wise man....

With these, trust me, you will attract those you want to attract and more importantly, you will be able to easily let go of things that don't work out which adds more to the attraction factor.

You can also decide to take the shortcut by being a jerk and attracting multiple jerks only to still feel a huge void inside after all said and done.

Thanks for the wise counsel..
I'd hearken to it.........
These girls ain't worth the trouble.
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
cooljoe:
lolz, m very much hapi ur alive. Y would I want anytin else

I dunno for you oo. I really like my existence too
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Fkhalifa(m): 11:43am On Nov 15, 2014
sagamite you promised to get back here to help op with some tips.
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
UchihaMadara:

I like your comment alot,an assertion of a man with stable emotion.
Bottomline,a man shouldnt be an emotion wreck,know when to let go.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Obodo999(m): 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
sosalekins:
it appears that being NICE to a lady has become a sin.. But have always avoided it......... Am only nice to girls I like and hardly pay attention to those I have no interest in.. That explains the the reason I keep getting advances from girls I don't like..
I've learnt my lesson!

Seems you have learnt your lesson in a hard way. Yes. Avoid paying attention to girls you like, they will come to you.
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Sagamite(m): 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
sosalekins:
pheew!...
I messed up.. Agreed!..
My only sin was being too nice... But
Trust me, I didn't act that way to impress her, I did it out of pure selflessness..
but I've learnt a lesson only experience could teach.
Thanks though, you opened my eyes..

Ma nigga!

Ma nigga!

Now lets discuss how you can learn from this, learn about girls, learn about how to manage girls better and learn about Sagamite's approach to risk management to ensure your own interest is catered for.

Take these as core of the framework:

1) NEVER see girls as angels or put them on a pedestal just because of their sex.

2) REFRAIN from giving girls anything significantly (emotionally or physically) without them giving you something in return from what you have given them earlier.

3) Always generate options and let the girl always know you have options, none of this BS "You are the only one for me".

4) Always let a girl know if she does not tow your line or the line you want, she is SACKABLE.

The girl you wrote about was obviously not into you and was only using you from the start. Just like when men use women for sex, women tend use men for attention. You were used!

I work hard to ensure no girl uses me just for attention and her ego, just as much as girls work hard to ensure you don't get into her pants for nothing. I am a pro in that shyt!

Then upon all, you were not in control, she was in control. When women have power, they (like men) are very likely to abuse it and have no contrition. But unlike men, women do not believe in having responsibilities, they only believe in having rights. She did not and does not give too much of a hoot about your emotions and could see you were a sucker to be be sucked and who had volunteered for sucking. Unfortunately, the sucking was not the right kind generally called a BJ. For that, I would have patted you on the back.

When she found a guy in control, obviously that was the guy she would open up to and get her arsse smacked. He is more attractive as he is showing he is an Alpha Male, he has options, he is not a sucker and he is not desperate for her. I am assuming she is a fine looking girl in her youth. A girl like that has guys like you a dime a dozen chasing her and being nice to her but they rarely meet guys like the Alpha Male guy who tells them "work to get me" while only putting in minimal or (at best) equal efforts to get her. That was evident when he was not picking up her calls, while I am sure you would have been a "real man" thinking it was your duty to call her or pick her calls.

Guys like you are most likely only going to get ugly girls or fine girls who are washed out, broken or at their decline.

Never give too much regards to a girl who has given you nothing. Only give high regards to girls who either (a) you have yanshed or (b) are the ones that showed interest in you or chatted you up.

The regards you give them should just be moderate niceness, not worship. Most women don't appreciate that worship shyt until they have diminished options. Those that worship young girls bore most of these girls or are just putting a stamp of "sucker" on their foreheads.

Only increase the niceness as much (at the worst) as she is increasing her expression of interest in you and wanting to be with you. Don't give without taking or her offering something.

A girl that really likes you would give more than she takes. That is how they are built. She gave more to player guy than you.

You need to start behaving like if you are the value, not the girl is the value. When a girl knows you have options, she sees you as valuable and would fight to be the winner (they are competitive amongst themselves). The player guy obviously comes across as someone that had options that was why she was calling multiple times. That does not necessarily mean you should cheat, just ensure she knows you can pull other girls easily (preferably ones finer than her).

If a girl is not giving you the right vibes either sack her or put her on the bench. I do it ALL the time.

If a girl is not showing interest, I am a professional at waka passing. I don't let any girl drag me on the floor and don't keep interest in girls that are not interested.

And if one is playing games, I just send her to and pack her in the reserve team until she plays my game. I am the coach, I have options and I am extremely valuable. When she proves to me that she is ready to fall in line, I then consider relenting and putting her back on the pitch with the first team. I don't tolerate Balotelli-kind of girls.

Furthermore, women in their youth (when they are hot) like bad boys that they see as challenge, not guys that pride themselves as gentle guys.

Cut that nice/gentle guy out of your mannerisms and personality. Let the girls know you can decide not to give a hoot without flinching! Talk dirty to them as soon as possible in your interactions. Let them know sexual interaction is part of the deal and they would mentally lock the door to the friend zone (where you don't want to be).

You can thank GoodGirl2 later.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Odunharry(m): 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sagamite:

*Saga breaks into his American accent*

Bwoy!

Whada fck is wrong witya?

Whada fck is wrong witya, men?

You are heading for a life of jonesing till you finally bag (if lucky) a remnant of a woman formerly seen as beautiful.

Nigga, I can fill a whole page with the amount of errors in your game just from the little write-up you gave here.

Com'on, Bwooooy!

It was obvious from the Go who was going to enter her pants. No wonder the Alpha Male was laughing at you and even teasing you about leaving the girl for you if you begged.

Nigga, there are those that fck girls and/or end up with fine girls, and those niggas are not the niggas that behave like you or have your mentality.

Nigga lets run through just a bit of your mistakes:

- You think a girl is worth your time without knowing her or her giving you anything/sign to show you are worth her time.
- At your age, you are already screaming and intending to "settle down".
- You pride yourself on being a "gentle man/guy".
- She put you on suspenders with a "maybe" and you had no, and did not employ any, strategy to play her mind games but instead said "I am a gentle guy" and then progressed into planning your sufferhead wooing for weeks as you said you did.
- You said you are not a womanizer, so I can safely assume you let her know you feel she is the only one for you and the only one you are after.
- You were buying her presents, subscribing for her BIS or whatever even when you could not afford it. (ALLAH!!! I swear if you dey my front now as I dey speak, one WHOOZE for land your face for this one)
- For a girl that has given you nothing, zilt, nada, odo, you were thinking about hiring a musician to serenade her. (ALLAH!!! You lucky you are in cyber space. I for design your face with a further multi-combo, Ryu-street fighter-kind, triple WHOOZE and finish it all off with a 'Shoryuken')
- You thought a girl you don't know well, have never dated is an angel/decent. You thought she was Mother Theresa mixed with Mary Mother of Jesu Olugbala?

[size=18pt]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHH![/size]

*Saga breaks into his Ijebu-jesha accent*

KILON SHE E! (WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!)

All that I can read into this shyt is:

[size=18pt]LOSER!!! LOSER!!! LOSER!!![/size]

GUYS LIKE YOU DON'T GET THE GIRL WHEN SHE IS AT HER PRIME!

IT RARELY HAPPENS!

HOW MANY TIMES WOULD SAGA TELL YOU YOUNG BOYS!

Won [obirin] mafe lo e paa! (Dem [girls] go use you like a murrafucker).

Abeg, let me take a cigarette and calm my nerves before I come back and give you the lecture to avoid this mistake again in future and give you salvation.

sagacious saga...the sagalicious sagamite

ride on sir

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by bobojoshua(m): 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
Obalende:

Herein lies the problem. I have had a girl tell me before she was looking for a "sex activity partner"... i dont judge because sex is natural and desirable to most females. they want a good bang!

The biggest mistake guys make is not realize that babes also desire sex strongly, you are doing the women a great disservice if you just want a "fair relationship". Women sometimes cheat in marriage too because they are not getting good sex.

Bottom line, forget fairness, even just kiss the babe initially (they will appreciate this more than your initial gifts) to show sexual interest then extend it to long term relationship. this has always worked for many guys.
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by bobojoshua(m): 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sagamite:

Ma nigga!

Ma nigga!

Now lets discuss how you can learn from this, learn about girls, learn about how to manage girls better and learn about Sagamite's approach to risk management to ensure your own interest is catered for.

1) NEVER see girls as angels or put them on a pedestal just because of their sex.

2) REFRAIN from giving girls anything significantly (emotionally or physically) without them giving you something in return from what you have given them earlier.

3) Always generate options and let the girl always know you have options, none of this BS "You are the only one for me".

4) Always let a girl know if she does not tow your line or the line you want, she is SACKABLE.

The girl you wrote about was obviously not into you and was only using you from the start. Just like when men use women for sex, women tend use men for attention. You were used!

I work hard to ensure no girl uses me just for attention and her ego, just as much as girls work hard to ensure you don't get into her pants for nothing. I am a pro in that shyt!

Then upon all, you were not in control, she was in control. When women have power, they (like men) are very likely to abuse it and have no contrition. But unlike men, women do not believe in having responsibilities, they only believe in having rights. She did not and does not give too much of a hoot about your emotions and could see you were a sucker to be be sucked and who had volunteered for sucking. Unfortunately, the sucking was not the right kind generally called a BJ. For that, I would have patted you on the back.

When she found a guy in control, obviously that was the guy she would open up to and get her arsse smacked. He is more attractive as he is showing he is an Alpha Male, he has options, he is not a sucker and he is not desperate for her. I am assuming she is a fine looking girl in her youth. A girl like that has guys like you a dime a dozen chasing her and being nice to her but they rarely meet guys like the Alpha Male guy who tells them "work to get me" while only putting in minimal or (at best) equal efforts to get her. That was evident when he was not picking up her calls, while I am sure you would have been a "real man" thinking it was your duty to call her or pick her calls.

Guys like you are most likely only going to get ugly girls or fine girls who are washed out, broken or at their decline.

Never give too much regards to a girl who has given you nothing. Only give high regards to girls who either (a) you have yanshed or (b) are the ones that showed interest in you or chatted you up.

The regards you give them should just be moderate niceness, not worship. Most women don't appreciate that worship shyt until they have diminished options. Those that worship young girls bore most of these girls or are just putting a stamp of "sucker" on their foreheads.

Only increase the niceness as much (at the worst) as she is increasing her expression of interest in you and wanting to be with you. Don't give without taking or her offering something.

A girl that really likes you would give more than she takes. That is how they are built. She gave more to player guy than you.

You need to start behaving like if you are the value, not the girl is the value. When a girl knows you have options, she sees you as valuable and would fight to be the winner (they are competitive amongst themselves). The player guy obviously comes across as someone that had options that was why she was calling multiple times. That does not necessarily mean you should cheat, just ensure she knows you can pull other girls easily (preferably ones finer than her).

If a girl is not giving you the right vibes either sack her or put her on the bench. I do it ALL the time.

If a girl is not showing interest, I am a professional at waka passing. I don't let any girl drag me on the floor and don't keep interest in girls that are not interested.

And if one is playing games, I just send her to and pack her in the reserve team until she plays my game. I am the coach, I have options and I am extremely valuable. When she proves to me that she is ready to fall in line, I then consider relenting and putting her back on the pitch with the first team. I don't tolerate Balotelli-kind of girls.

Furthermore, women in their youth (when they are hot) like bad boys that they see as challenge, not guys that pride themselves as gentle guys.

Cut that nice/gentle guy out of your mannerisms and personality. Let the girls know you can decide not to give a hoot without flinching! Talk dirty to them as soon as possible in your interactions. Let them know sexual interaction is part of the deal and they would mentally lock the door to the friend zone (where you don't want to be).

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sagamite:

Well, sosalekins.....there you have it! grin grin
From the doctor himself. As we speak, I'm already putting some savings aside for my boys to attend Sagamite School of Womantology. grin

Sagamite:
Talk dirty to them as soon as possible in your interactions. Let them know sexual interaction is part of the deal and they would mentally lock the door to the friend zone (where you don't want to be).
LOL! Probably why a woman's "best friend" will never be her lover.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Sagamite(m): 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2014
UchihaMadara:

It is so easy to spot the guys that end up w*nking a lot. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Sagamite(m): 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
Odunharry:

sagacious saga...the sagalicious sagamite

ride on sir

Chop knuckle

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Obalende: 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sagamite:

Baba Sagamite. Dont mind these ppl, they forget Song of Solomon (a book of the Bible with a romantic tone is there)- even Bible says man is head of the house (the control you speak of).

I have explained to these folk if you go to women with religion alone you will regret it. its nothing to do with ur soul; I believe many ppl in the bible had game as well...
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Odunharry(m): 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sagamite:

Chop knuckle

comfirm.....let them know sir

no time to make any girl feel too important,no dulling..
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sagamite:

Ma nigga!

Ma nigga!

And if one is playing games, I just send her to and pack her in the reserve team until she plays my game. I am the coach, I have options and I am extremely valuable. When she proves to me that she is ready to fall in line, I then consider relenting as.

In epitome.........................
Whatever I do.. I shouldn't be nice ! Ok, got that!
But the yanching part is too extreme..
Fornication isn't pardonable by God.
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sagamite:

The sagacious sagamite! You really got me laughing with the lux pic, lol.

On a serious note though, you do know self control is real, right?

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
sosalekins:
I really feel sad posting this..
months ago I met this girl which seemed to be worth my time.. She was good looking, intelligent and decent.- basic criterias I needed to settle down with a lady.
I approached her and stated my intention,, she didn't give me a yes/no..
She said she would consider it......... Cool! As a gentle guy, I didn't dispute her decision but neither did I give up effort to convince her to accept my proposal.
weeks into wooing and tryna win the heart of this girl, my very close friend visited me at my apartment and we started gisting.
The dude naturally is a player, and he lives somewhat promiscously..
We talking about someone that changes girls like sanitary pad!
As we started talking I asked him about his latest conquest and he told me he told me he's planning to run a girl he met on Facebook days ago..
He further went ahead to show me her photos.. Talking a glance at the picture of the girl, I went mute! This is the same girl have been wooing since for 'weeks'!..
He asked why I seemed shocked and I told him am also interest in the same girl. He laughed, but I wasn't laughing... Believe me guys,, I really liked this girl, I made up my mind the moment I saw her that she was the one for me.. I was ready to be with only her alone.
I asked if he really liked the girl and he told me bluntly that he only wants her #kini. ... He further asked if he should leave the girl for me,, his statement actually angered me.. I've never begged to have a girl neither would I stoop so low to beg my friend to free a girl for me.. What crap!
I told him its gonno be a fair try though I was the first to meet her,, I told him he's free to make advances at the girl and whosoever she chooses, the other just has to let go.. He laughed and agreed and we both insisted not to mention that we are both friends to the girl!
Honestly speaking I've never been a womanizer, if am real about a girl, am real! Is her and no one else.. And this particular girl had occupied the deepest part of my heart.. I officially became a mugu.. I would buy her presents, subscribe her BIS even if my MTN internet bundle is remaining 5mb.. At a point I was thinking about hiring a musicIan to Serenade her (yeah, I liked her like that).. I wasn't really doing this because I feared loosing her to my friend, but plainly because I like her so much.
Each time my friend came over to visit, and the subject about the girl ensueds, he just laughs and tell me he can still leave the girl for me if I ask him to.. Seriously, if not for the fact we've been friends for ages, I would smatch his face..
I know for certain this guy wasn't making any effort to win this girl, he has never spent more than 5K for a chick before bedding her.. Sometimes the girl in question would call him and he would ignore, he would show me over 15 of her missed calls yet this girl never called me one day or else when she needs help with her school work or money..
I once lied I was sick and all she said was 'sorry'.. And visited me for 30 minutes and told me she didn't wanna contract my flu and she zoomed off!
To cut the story short, just some hours ago my Friend called and said he has bleeped the girl!
I didn't believe what he said..
Then he sent me voice notes of his conversation with the girl and also gave me his password to check his chat with the girl on Facebook..
This girl is a bleep+in piece of sh+t!
What made me angry was their s.ex chats, this girl gat no shame.. Her nude photos were all over my friend's PM's and yet i thought she was decent...
You can't imagine how angry I am right now.. I really feel like heading to the girl's house and give her a piece of my mind..
She left me (who was willing to love truly) and went for a player..........................
Infuriating enough, this my useless friend is cute, but am cute as well!
Are girls really so into players than those who really wanna take them seriously?
Honestly, I'm pissed!

sorry you had to go through all that.you must have known she wasn't into you and I guess you must have shown her you were over the top with her; that was kinda wrong.a girl will stay with you if she wants to irrespective of what you do or don't do.most times we look in the wrong places seeking love

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Think Girls Masturbates Than Guys.. My Experience / Obo Wunmi Do / Nigerians Blast Ig Comedians For Posting This X Rated Erotic Video(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.