Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Why Are Girls So Mean? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Mean? (10546 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Why Are Some Girls So Mean And Egocentric / Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
runnazz:

Our first father Adam fell too deep in love with our first mother Eve so much so that he lost his position in paradise and look what that brought on us...Why did u fall in love...why
It just happened man..
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
Fkhalifa:
op, most of the players you see out there including your friend started with this type of your story...
when you hear the ladies say i want a cool,nice,good man etc listen to them not,its a different ball game out there...
hope you have learnt one or two things from this experience.
I've learnt.. Though I don't get why they like the players but, am certainly gonno stop being foolish.
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
Obalende:

Herein lies the problem. I have had a girl tell me before she was looking for a "sex activity partner"... i dont judge because sex is natural and desirable to most females. they want a good bang!

The biggest mistake guys make is not realize that babes also desire sex strongly, you are doing the women a great disservice if you just want a "fair relationship". Women sometimes cheat in marriage too because they are not getting good sex.

Bottom line, forget fairness, even just kiss the babe initially (they will appreciate this more than your initial gifts) to show sexual interest then extend it to long term relationship. this has always worked for many guys.

So they would rather prefer bleeping than commitment....
These girls are confused.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
Obalende:

I am not castigating religion. I am just saying that if you have Mr John a Christian who reads his bible etc. the bible is all for no sex before marriage, monogamy, courting, one man to one woman, treat women like angels, do not replace women etc.

All I am saying is a guy going into the dating world with this mindset is doomed because women respond positively only to the opposite traits you must display to succeed.

Go and chase women with marriage intent and see what will happen. Then go and chase them with a take it or leave it attitude with a bit of harshness and they respond much better.

My take is women should be dealt with a religious compass (but not religion alone as you WILL get burnt), a biological compass (understanding what really works with women and the biological and hormonal activities involved in mating, natural selection, darwinism) and a sociological compass (dominance, alpha traits etc)
bleep!ng seems to be the main criteria to get a girl hearken to you.........
I guess You''re an atheist, but am a Christian.. Yeah! And I can't lose my soul to enjoy some indefinite pleasure.. There's too much at stake for so little!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
sincerely speaking there are things the Lady don't like about you she only loves your moneyand she loves your friend truly but unfortunately for her she is in love with a playa and ignore you that love her#i pity some girls sha thank God i am taken to someone I love and he loves me back***op all is well dear leave the bitch and move ahead you will find the right woman at the right time.
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
prettythicksme:
sincerely speaking there are things the Lady don't like about you she only loves your moneyand she loves your friend truly but unfortunately for her she is in love with a playa and ignore you that love her#i pity some girls sha thank God i am taken to someone I love and he loves me back***op all is well dear leave the bitch and move ahead you will find the right woman at the right time.
Thanks.
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by holyboss: 6:43am On Nov 13, 2014
sosalekins:

say whatever you want... We're like brothers.. I've got no ish with him, we've spoken and we cool.
I was just so into this girl and am sad he's just using her for pleasure when she could be getting assurance with me....... Her decision though.
And concerning being a player............. Its never been my thing!
But have learnt my lesson.
Cool I like that line *You've learnt your lesson.

So get prepared nd grab d next available bit*h grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by holyboss: 6:47am On Nov 13, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

o se!! Jose MOurinho of the dating game!!! grin grin grin
Gbayi padimi wink

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 7:42am On Nov 13, 2014
u shouldn't be pissed, u gambled with a woman u wanted to get married to. its like telling your friend to try and wooyour wife to know if she's faithfull...

[/quote]
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 13, 2014
andromida:

Women simply want a good guy who isn't boring the problem is the use of good as synonym with a doormat/a man with no voice of his own, leads men to believe that women want emotionally abusive jerks as partners. Just because you like a woman does not mean you cannot be firm or you must agree with whatever she wants this is w.
I love you to pieces with this point,so on point. Thanks
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 13, 2014
Guy,have you really learnt?
The gal has no fault but solely you. You were trying too hard by buying her affection with gift and cash. Dont ever buy gifts to a lady you intend to date,until she earns it,she must have invested in you before you reward.
Just cos you are nice doesnt make a lady to love you,just be yourself.
Never you fall in love with a lady that is not commited to you,love yourself first.

Guy forget your ego,and learn from your friend how to handle ladies,you dont have to be a player yet you have to learn how to attract female folks with your personality not gift.
Dont hate the gal,na you fail to attract you,and she chose your froend over you. She is no ho,just responded to the alpha male.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by BigBashiru: 10:59am On Nov 13, 2014
hmm
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Obalende: 11:07am On Nov 13, 2014
bleep!ng seems to be the main criteria to get a girl hearken to you.........
I guess You''re an atheist, but am a Christian.. Yeah! And I can't lose my soul to enjoy some indefinite pleasure.. There's too much at stake for so little!
You are already equating anything sexual with hell/ sin; you see, this is the indoctrination of the christians with wrong doctrine i often talk about, one day now you go go carry ashawo because you are fighting with nature - one day your body cant take it no more! Christianity or rather some of its pastors does injustice to men by giving anything sexual negative connotations and causes men to fear, feel guilt and shame for their feelings.

sosalekins

No bleep!ng is not the main criteria and you, just like many other naija folk, misinterprete many things. my point is, if you like a girl sexually, then show sexual interest (also treat her like a normal human being while doing that....no gifts please!) even in the Bible when it was time to find a wife for moses or so cant remember his name they said "Let us go and find a wife for moses" i.e. they make it clear what they want (religious component). then when you meet the girl, make your intentions clear (it could be putting her name with your surname joined with something physical like hand holding, petting or my preferred - making out) - this is the biological component that says non-verbally - "I am attracted to and interested in you for long term relationship"; then you have to attract the girl and keep the girl attracted not get boring or become a door mat, give only deserving gifts not be a door mat etc. this is the third and final component which is sociological.

two words of advise:
i.) dont be a shy guy and use christianity as an excuse for not making advances (it could be just hand holding, petting, making jokes and calling her her name + ur surname); I strongly recommend kissing or pecking and no sex to say "I like you" - no where does the holy scriptures say "thou shall not kiss before marriage" - it is only evil if you have determined in your heart to sleep/ kiss multiple partners from the word go. Nigerians just take stuff overboard. British ppl are some of the most natural set of ppl I have ever met within the church - they dont have these hang ups.

ii.) You will continue to lose out on the ladies until you become more at ease with your sexual side...

And I am no atheist.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Sagamite(m): 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
sosalekins:
I really feel sad posting this..
months ago I met this girl which seemed to be worth my time.. She was good looking, intelligent and decent.- basic criterias I needed to settle down with a lady.
I approached her and stated my intention,, she didn't give me a yes/no..
She said she would consider it......... Cool! As a gentle guy, I didn't dispute her decision but neither did I give up effort to convince her to accept my proposal.
weeks into wooing and tryna win the heart of this girl, my very close friend visited me at my apartment and we started gisting.
The dude naturally is a player, and he lives somewhat promiscously..
We talking about someone that changes girls like sanitary pad!
As we started talking I asked him about his latest conquest and he told me he told me he's planning to run a girl he met on Facebook days ago..
He further went ahead to show me her photos.. Talking a glance at the picture of the girl, I went mute! This is the same girl have been wooing since for 'weeks'!..
He asked why I seemed shocked and I told him am also interest in the same girl. He laughed, but I wasn't laughing... Believe me guys,, I really liked this girl, I made up my mind the moment I saw her that she was the one for me.. I was ready to be with only her alone.
I asked if he really liked the girl and he told me bluntly that he only wants her #kini. ... He further asked if he should leave the girl for me,, his statement actually angered me.. I've never begged to have a girl neither would I stoop so low to beg my friend to free a girl for me.. What crap!
I told him its gonno be a fair try though I was the first to meet her,, I told him he's free to make advances at the girl and whosoever she chooses, the other just has to let go.. He laughed and agreed and we both insisted not to mention that we are both friends to the girl!
Honestly speaking I've never been a womanizer, if am real about a girl, am real! Is her and no one else.. And this particular girl had occupied the deepest part of my heart.. I officially became a mugu.. I would buy her presents, subscribe her BIS even if my MTN internet bundle is remaining 5mb.. At a point I was thinking about hiring a musicIan to Serenade her (yeah, I liked her like that).. I wasn't really doing this because I feared loosing her to my friend, but plainly because I like her so much.
Each time my friend came over to visit, and the subject about the girl ensueds, he just laughs and tell me he can still leave the girl for me if I ask him to.. Seriously, if not for the fact we've been friends for ages, I would smatch his face..
I know for certain this guy wasn't making any effort to win this girl, he has never spent more than 5K for a chick before bedding her.. Sometimes the girl in question would call him and he would ignore, he would show me over 15 of her missed calls yet this girl never called me one day or else when she needs help with her school work or money..
I once lied I was sick and all she said was 'sorry'.. And visited me for 30 minutes and told me she didn't wanna contract my flu and she zoomed off!
To cut the story short, just some hours ago my Friend called and said he has bleeped the girl!
I didn't believe what he said..
Then he sent me voice notes of his conversation with the girl and also gave me his password to check his chat with the girl on Facebook..
This girl is a bleep+in piece of sh+t!
What made me angry was their s.ex chats, this girl gat no shame.. Her nude photos were all over my friend's PM's and yet i thought she was decent...
You can't imagine how angry I am right now.. I really feel like heading to the girl's house and give her a piece of my mind..
She left me (who was willing to love truly) and went for a player..........................
Infuriating enough, this my useless friend is cute, but am cute as well!
Are girls really so into players than those who really wanna take them seriously?
Honestly, I'm pissed!

*Saga breaks into his American accent*

Bwoy!

Whada fck is wrong witya?

Whada fck is wrong witya, men?

You are heading for a life of jonesing till you finally bag (if lucky) a remnant of a woman formerly seen as beautiful.

Nigga, I can fill a whole page with the amount of errors in your game just from the little write-up you gave here.

Com'on, Bwooooy!

It was obvious from the Go who was going to enter her pants. No wonder the Alpha Male was laughing at you and even teasing you about leaving the girl for you if you begged.

Nigga, there are those that fck girls and/or end up with fine girls, and those niggas are not the niggas that behave like you or have your mentality.

Nigga lets run through just a bit of your mistakes:

- You think a girl is worth your time without knowing her or her giving you anything/sign to show you are worth her time.
- At your age, you are already screaming and intending to "settle down".
- You pride yourself on being a "gentle man/guy".
- She put you on suspenders with a "maybe" and you had no, and did not employ any, strategy to play her mind games but instead said "I am a gentle guy" and then progressed into planning your sufferhead wooing for weeks as you said you did.
- You said you are not a womanizer, so I can safely assume you let her know you feel she is the only one for you and the only one you are after.
- You were buying her presents, subscribing for her BIS or whatever even when you could not afford it. (ALLAH!!! I swear if you dey my front now as I dey speak, one WHOOZE for land your face for this one)
- For a girl that has given you nothing, zilt, nada, odo, you were thinking about hiring a musician to serenade her. (ALLAH!!! You lucky you are in cyber space. I for design your face with a further multi-combo, Ryu-street fighter-kind, triple WHOOZE and finish it all off with a 'Shoryuken')
- You thought a girl you don't know well, have never dated is an angel/decent. You thought she was Mother Theresa mixed with Mary Mother of Jesu Olugbala?

[size=18pt]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHH![/size]

*Saga breaks into his Ijebu-jesha accent*

KILON SHE E! (WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!)

All that I can read into this shyt is:

[size=18pt]LOSER!!! LOSER!!! LOSER!!![/size]

GUYS LIKE YOU DON'T GET THE GIRL WHEN SHE IS AT HER PRIME!

IT RARELY HAPPENS!

HOW MANY TIMES WOULD SAGA TELL YOU YOUNG BOYS!

Won [obirin] mafe lo e paa! (Dem [girls] go use you like a murrafucker).

Abeg, let me take a cigarette and calm my nerves before I come back and give you the lecture to avoid this mistake again in future and give you salvation.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
Drnoel, nairaland's chief phaggot. Come advise this young man from your years of experience.
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Frankenstein: 7:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
Don't mind the silly girl, Lekins. Nigerian girls are like that. You should try being a player or be single for now, mate. Love should wait till you're ready to marry.

How about you continue your story here...
https://www.nairaland.com/1881531/childhood-life-spoilt-neighbours/9#1881531.304
sosalekins:
Thanks.
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by drnoel: 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
freshdude2:
Drnoel, nairaland's chief phaggot. Come advise this young man from your years of experience.
small child so u are back again to insult ur parents
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
Sagamite:

*Saga breaks into his American accent*

Bwoy!

Whada fck is wrong witya?

Whada fck is wrong witya, men?

You are heading for a life of jonesing till you finally bag (if lucky) a remnant of a woman formerly seen as beautiful.

Nigga, I can feel a whole page with the amount of errors in your game just from the little write-up you gave here.

Com'on, Bwooooy!

It was obvious from the Go who was going to enter her pants. No wonder the Alpha Male was laughing at you and even teasing you about leaving the girl for you if you begged.

Nigga, there are those that fck girls and/or end up with fine girls, and those niggas are not the niggas that behave like you or have your mentality.

Nigga lets run through just a bit of your mistakes:

- You think a girl is worth your time without knowing her or her giving you anything/sign to show you are worth her time.
- At your age, you are already screaming and intending to "settle down".
- You pride yourself on being a "gentle man/guy".
- She put you on suspenders with a "maybe" and you had no, and did not employ any, strategy to play her mind games but instead said "I am a gentle guy" and then progressed into planning your sufferhead wooing for weeks as you said you did.
- You said you are not a womanizer, so I can safely assume you let her know you feel she is the only one for you and the only one you are after.
- You were buying her presents, subscribing for her BIS or whatever even when you could not afford it. (ALLAH!!! I swear if you dey my front now as I dey speak, one WHOOZE for land your face for this one)
- For a girl that has given you nothing, zilt, nada, odo, you were thinking about hiring a musician to serenade her. (ALLAH!!! You lucky you are in cyber space. I for design your face with a further multi-combo, Ryu-street fighter-kind, triple WHOOZE and finish it all off with a 'Shoryuken')
- You thought a girl you don't know well, have never dated is an angel/decent. You thought she was Mother Theresa mixed with Mary Mother of Jesu Olugbala?

[size=18pt]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHH![/size]

*Saga breaks into his Ijebu-jesha accent*

KILON SHE E! (WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!)

All that I can read into this shyt is:

[size=18pt]LOSER!!! LOSER!!! LOSER!!![/size]

GUYS LIKE YOU DON'T GET THE GIRL WHEN SHE IS AT HER PRIME!

IT RARELY HAPPENS!

HOW MANY TIMES WOULD SAGA TELL YOU YOUNG BOYS!

Won [obirin] mafe lo e paa! (Dem [girls] go use you like a murrafucker).

Abeg, let me take a cigarette and calm my nerves before I come back and give you the lecture to avoid this mistake again in future and give you salvation.
pheew!...
I messed up.. Agreed!..
My only sin was being too nice... But
Trust me, I didn't act that way to impress her, I did it out of pure selflessness..
but I've learnt a lesson only experience could teach.
Thanks though, you opened my eyes..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
drnoel:

small child so u are back again to insult ur parents
Ah! Anything to piss you off. Good night dummy.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by drnoel: 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
freshdude2:
Ah! Anything to piss you off. Good night dummy.

I rarely get pissed off, its past ur bed time small boy. Go to bed let ur parents talk.
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by KingTom(m): 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
sosalekins:
months ago I met this girl which seemed to be worth my time.. She was good looking, intelligent and decent.- basic criterias I needed to settle down with a lady.
She said she would consider it......... Cool! As a gentle guy, I didn't dispute her decision but neither did I give up effort to convince her to accept my proposal.
weeks into wooing and tryna win the heart of this girl, my very close friend visited me at my apartment and we started gisting.
As we started talking I asked him about his latest conquest and he told me he told me he's planning to run a girl he met on Facebook days ago..
He further went ahead to show me her photos.. Talking a glance at the picture of the girl, I went mute! This is the same girl have been wooing since for 'weeks'!..
He asked why I seemed shocked and I told him am also interest in the same girl. He laughed, but I wasn't laughing... Believe me guys,, I really liked this girl, I made up my mind the moment I saw her that she was the one for me.. I was ready to be with only her alone.
I asked if he really liked the girl and he told me bluntly that he only wants her #kini. ... He further asked if he should leave the girl for me,, his statement actually angered me.. I've never begged to have a girl neither would I stoop so low to beg my friend to free a girl for me.. What crap!
I told him its gonno be a fair try though I was the first to meet her,, I told him he's free to make advances at the girl and whosoever she chooses, the other just has to let go.. He laughed and agreed and we both insisted not to mention that we are both friends to the girl!
Honestly speaking I've never been a womanizer, if am real about a girl, am real! Is her and no one else.. And this particular girl had occupied the deepest part of my heart.. I officially became a mugu.. I would buy her presents, subscribe her BIS even if my MTN internet bundle is remaining 5mb.. At a point I was thinking about hiring a musicIan to Serenade her (yeah, I liked her like that).. I wasn't really doing this because I feared loosing her to my friend, but plainly because I like her so much.
Each time my friend came over to visit, and the subject about the girl ensueds, he just laughs and tell me he can still leave the girl for me if I ask him to.. Seriously, if not for the fact we've been friends for ages, I would smatch his face..
I know for certain this guy wasn't making any effort to win this girl, he has never spent more than 5K for a chick before bedding her.. Sometimes the girl in question would call him and he would ignore, he would show me over 15 of her missed calls yet this girl never called me one day or else when she needs help with her school work or money..
I once lied I was sick and all she said was 'sorry'.. And visited me for 30 minutes and told me she didn't wanna contract my flu and she zoomed off!
To cut the story short, just some hours ago my Friend called and said he has bleeped the girl!
Then he sent me voice notes of his conversation with the girl and also gave me his password to check his chat with the girl on Facebook..
What made me angry was their s.ex chats, this girl gat no shame.. Her nude photos were all over my friend's PM's and yet i thought she was decent...
You can't imagine how angry I am right now.. I really feel like heading to the girl's house and give her a piece of my mind..
She left me (who was willing to love truly) and went for a player..........................
Are girls really so into players than those who really wanna take them seriously?
Honestly, I'm pissed!

I can still free the girl for you na grin
But seriously my guy I was like you once in uni only that the player in question was was not my friend. But after making a ton of money i can have any girl i want cool. So go and work hard and use your money to make more money not to buy recharge cards for foolish girls. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by kingphilip(m): 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
justmag:

as bad as that sounds...it still sounds like an understatement....just this past 2 weeks...I have had 2 bad experience.
bro share urs abeg

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Ilekokonit: 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
sosalekins:

And besides, what revenge can I plot against her? The perfect revenge has dawn on her.. Its only Matter of time before she gets heart broken.

A girl that sends naked pictures of herself to anyone has no heart that can be broken.

Its just like saying you want to break an ashewo's heart.

The weakness we men (most of us) have is that we give women too much respect than they deserve.

We REPEATEDLY automatically equate a cool faced decent looking girl with actually being decent failing to realise that these 21st century women are a different breed from 30 years ago.

A lot of them are dirtier than the word dirt in their sexual escapades but you would never know just by looking at them.

The word caveat emptour (let the buyer beware) comes to mind as a lot of them are not fit for purpose.

In fact to get a decent wife nowadays is more difficult than finding a needle in a haystack.

Todays women are just too dishonest in all their ways.

Fools rush in where Angels fear to tread.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Equado(m): 10:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mehn...your post brut up memories 4rm ma sch days...bliv mi wen ah sae ah fill ur pain...bt speaking 4rm experience...dnt cntact her agen or shw her ani affctn no mre...she cm crawling...#doesnt min all galz r in2 badt guyz dough...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Equado(m): 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

well the way i see it you ve got 2 choices..1.plot your revenge or 2.move on.......whats it gonna be bro?
REVENGE!!!!!!!op... collect your share...wen ya frnd dumps her she'll cm seeking ya shoulders 2 cry on...dts wen yhu strike angry
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Obalende: 3:37am On Nov 14, 2014
Ilekokonit:

A girl that sends naked pictures of herself to anyone has no heart that can be broken.

Its just like saying you want to break an ashewo's heart.

The weakness we men (most of us) have is that we give women too much respect than they deserve.

We REPEATEDLY automatically equate a cool faced decent looking girl with actually being decent failing to realise that these 21st century women are a different breed from 30 years ago.

A lot of them are dirtier than the word dirt in their sexual escapades but you would never know just by looking at them.

The word caveat emptour (let the buyer beware) comes to mind as a lot of them are not fit for purpose.

In fact to get a decent wife nowadays is more difficult than finding a needle in a haystack.

Todays women are just too dishonest in all their ways.

Fools rush in where Angels fear to tread.

What do you mean by "dirty"? When you yourself have sex is it "clean"? How come when an attractive women has it, it is dirty? I understand what you are saying and I have learnt from it; I have made these mistakes myself actually.

Anyway, you are kinda right, not all pretty faces are good.

Looking for a wife is difficult abeg. By the time you go find that needle for haystack you for don old.

The issue is biological... both men and women are looking to maximize their mating opportunities and that, with the best genes. I like a definition given by a man a while ago:

"Attraction is natures way of holding together our minds and bodies JUST LONG ENOUGH so that we mate with someone with good genes"

This explains why men and women cheat, there is high divorce rate etc.

You should be targeting women in their prime...

Forget wife, wife will take care of itself in due season - what I mean by that is find a girl in her prime, have your escapades with her with marriage intention then marry her.

Avoid the primiscous ones though.

My point is finding a wife with sexual involvement of some sort not necessarily sex dont work.
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by justmag(m): 4:21am On Nov 14, 2014
kingphilip:

bro share urs abeg

LOL!! Ya'll just love to be entertained! Okay. Well there was this girl I met at some church program or so. We talked for a while on the phone and everything seemed good. So we agreed to meet somewhere for a date fornthe first time. This girl was foooineee!! (Beautiful!) So I was excited about this one. So we agreed to meet at some famous pizza place. I am waiting for this girl for two hours and she is nowhere! After the first hour, she calls to apologise for her lateness and gives me stories and she asked that I order a pizza and she will be there shortly! An hour pass after ordering this pizza and she is still nowhere to be found. I got frustrated and decided to leave. When I was about getting into my car. I spot her in my rear view mirror but I decided to leave anyways. Later that day and the next few days she kept calling and messaging me but I decided to ignore her for a while then I finally picked up the phone then she tells me she got locked out of her apartment and her phone died so she couldn't reach me. I gave her a piece of my mind and that's how that ended. The interesting part is that I talked to my boi a week or so after about this girl and he tells me he beeped that girl that day. He could remeber because it was a holiday or so. Clearly! The girl was lying. See! Girls can be mean. Part two coming soon...coming soon!
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 4:30am On Nov 14, 2014
justmag:

LOL!! Ya'll just love to be entertained! Okay. Well there was this girl I met at some church program or so. We talked for a while on the phone and everything seemed good. So we agreed to meet somewhere for a date fornthe first time. This girl was foooineee!! (Beautiful!) So I was excited about this one. So we agreed to meet at some famous pizza place. I am waiting for this girl for two hours and she is nowhere! After the first hour, she calls to apologise for her lateness and gives me stories and she asked that I order a pizza and she will be there shortly! An hour pass after ordering this pizza and she is still nowhere to be found. I got frustrated and decided to leave. When I was about getting into my car. I spot her in my rear view mirror but I decided to leave anyways. Later that day and the next few days she kept calling and messaging me but I decided to ignore her for a while then I finally picked up the phone then she tells me she got locked out of her apartment and her phone died so she couldn't reach me. I gave her a piece of my mind and that's how that ended. The interesting part is that I talked to my boi a week or so after about this girl and he tells me he beeped that girl that day. He could remeber because it was a holiday or so. Clearly! The girl was lying. See! Girls can be mean. Part two coming soon...coming soon!
lucky you didn't fall prey..
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by justmag(m): 4:32am On Nov 14, 2014
sosalekins:
lucky you didn't fall prey..

Yup! thank God for that.
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by kingphilip(m): 7:17am On Nov 14, 2014
justmag:

Yup! thank God for that.
ur own beta nw
she no too dribble u like that

hope the part two too go follow d same way
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by justmag(m): 7:48am On Nov 14, 2014
kingphilip:

bro share urs abeg

Sorry! Slept off! Part two is worse! I was at the supermarket and this girl walks up to me while I was buying something and gave her opinion on what I was about to buy and thats how we started talking and we exchange numbers. She didn't look too bad. I give her 7.5/10. We talked for about a week or so and we agreed to hang out! We went to the movies, then dinner and everything went smoothly! She was involved in every conversation and she definately enjoyed my company. She invites me over to the crib and I thought I had this one in the bag. So we are in there chilling. We start drinking a bit and i realise she was a bit of a pot head. That didn't bother me until she decided it would be more fun to invite some of her friends so I could "meet them"! That's what she said. Next thing 3 niggas walk in and then some other girl! Then everything because awkward! Everyone started getting touchy with each other like they was some history or so! They were all drunk and high off weed. I could not drink because I took some medication earlier! After a while, I notice this girl kiss this dude right there in front of me And I was like shocked shocked WTF! ! And I just waited a bit longer and I just left and claimed something came up just to avoid awkwardness. She calls me up two days later to ask why she never heard from me after and she stylishly tried to explain what happened that night without showing that she owned me any explanation. The crazy part is she acted like she was mad at me for not calling or messaging her to make sure she was okay because she was drinking and smoking up! Again! I Gave her my piece of mind and started ignoring her calls. I read all d messages see sent but I never replied back. I could tell she felt sorry for it and she seemed like she liked me because she felt we connected during the dinner and movie! Please tell me! Who created these hoes? I refuse to believe God did!.....why do I feel like I just told my life story lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 14, 2014
sosalekins:
Honestly, I'm pissed!

Hmmmmm.... I feel your pain. Well, to answer your last question it's a Capital YES. The average Nigerian girl don't like you a nice guy. You have to talk dirty, stimulate her sexual fantasies and do all sort of bad boy shows.

Don't be a pastor o. Many of them will leave you. As you can see... Your friend is a bad boy and you are the nice guy. But who won her? The bad boy. It's the way many ladies are wired bro. I can't over emphasize on this much.

Please read this link:

https://www.nairaland.com/396243/how-maintain-control-woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What If Your Gf/bf Introduces You As Her/his 'friend'? / Porn Industry Exposed! (Porn star becomes Pastor) / If Your Girl Does These 5 Things, Then She’s The Best For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.