Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Why Are Girls So Mean? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Mean? (10507 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Why Are Some Girls So Mean And Egocentric / Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
Move on

Such is life.
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

oh we misbehave no doubt about that,but yours is LEGEN........wait for it...........DARY!!! grin grin grin grin

Lol nooo we just do it better cause were just so AM.... Wait for it..... MAZING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol nooo we just do it better cause were just so AM.... Wait for it..... MAZING

Amazingly evil ba grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Amazingly evil ba grin grin

Amazing is amazing shh jealousy jealousy
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Amazing is amazing shh jealousy jealousy

jealous of wetin na...emotional unstableness?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

jealous of wetin na...emotional unstableness?

Oh okay shall we play that game.
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Oh okay shall we play that game.

which game biko nu undecided
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
sosalekins:
I really feel sad posting this..
months ago I met this girl which seemed to be worth my time.. She was good looking, intelligent and decent.- basic criterias I needed to settle down with a lady.
I approached her and stated my intention,, she didn't give me a yes/no..
She said she would consider it......... Cool! As a gentle guy, I didn't dispute her decision but neither did I give up effort to convince her to accept my proposal.
weeks into wooing and tryna win the heart of this girl, my very close friend visited me at my apartment and we started gisting.
The dude naturally is a player, and he lives somewhat promiscously..
We talking about someone that changes girls like sanitary pad!
As we started talking I asked him about his latest conquest and he told me he told me he's planning to run a girl he met on Facebook days ago..
He further went ahead to show me her photos.. Talking a glance at the picture of the girl, I went mute! This is the same girl have been wooing since for 'weeks'!..
He asked why I seemed shocked and I told him am also interest in the same girl. He laughed, but I wasn't laughing... Believe me guys,, I really liked this girl, I made up my mind the moment I saw her that she was the one for me.. I was ready to be with only her alone.
I asked if he really liked the girl and he told me bluntly that he only wants her #kini. ... He further asked if he should leave the girl for me,, his statement actually angered me.. I've never begged to have a girl neither would I stoop so low to beg my friend to free a girl for me.. What crap!
I told him its gonno be a fair try though I was the first to meet her,, I told him he's free to make advances at the girl and whosoever she chooses, the other just has to let go.. He laughed and agreed and we both insisted not to mention that we are both friends to the girl!
Honestly speaking I've never been a womanizer, if am real about a girl, am real! Is her and no one else.. And this particular girl had occupied the deepest part of my heart.. I officially became a mugu.. I would buy her presents, subscribe her BIS even if my MTN internet bundle is remaining 5mb.. At a point I was thinking about hiring a musicIan to Serenade her (yeah, I liked her like that).. I wasn't really doing this because I feared loosing her to my friend, but plainly because I like her so much.
Each time my friend came over to visit, and the subject about the girl ensueds, he just laughs and tell me he can still leave the girl for me if I ask him to.. Seriously, if not for the fact we've been friends for ages, I would smatch his face..
I know for certain this guy wasn't making any effort to win this girl, he has never spent more than 5K for a chick before bedding her.. Sometimes the girl in question would call him and he would ignore, he would show me over 15 of her missed calls yet this girl never called me one day or else when she needs help with her school work or money..
I once lied I was sick and all she said was 'sorry'.. And visited me for 30 minutes and told me she didn't wanna contract my flu and she zoomed off!
To cut the story short, just some hours ago my Friend called and said he has bleeped the girl!
I didn't believe what he said..
Then he sent me voice notes of his conversation with the girl and also gave me his password to check his chat with the girl on Facebook..
This girl is a bleep+in piece of sh+t!
What made me angry was their s.ex chats, this girl gat no shame.. Her nude photos were all over my friend's PM's and yet i thought she was decent...
You can't imagine how angry I am right now.. I really feel like heading to the girl's house and give her a piece of my mind..
She left me (who was willing to love truly) and went for a player..........................
Infuriating enough, this my useless friend is cute, but am cute as well!
Are girls really so into players than those who really wanna take them seriously?
Honestly, I'm pissed!

Hey? Look up Nairaland for a guy called Sagamite and tell him your problem. Yours is a typical case he specializes on. He'll advice you accordingly, giving you proper remedy. Trust me on that. smiley
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

which game biko nu undecided

Lol talking about women in such manner
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by cooljoe(m): 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Awh girls usually like bad boys. They feel they can change him.

Sorry it had to be you.
m I bad enof 4 u?
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
cooljoe:
m I bad enof 4 u?

Oh yeah baddest of bad. Leaving me hanging on mails and all

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol talking about women in such manner

im not generalizing o lol
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

im not generalizing o lol

You better not oo you want beef tongue
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
MrsBreezy:

You better not oo you want beef tongue

i have enough beef from the female folks on my bbm list to last a decade,na fish i dey find now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

i have enough beef from the female folks on my bbm list to last a decade,na fish i dey find now grin grin

Haaah I loooove fish

See your life if you're tired of beef just change na
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haaah I loooove fish

See your life if you're tired of beef just change na

change to what na lol
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Joshrob(m): 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
Am very sure no girl will ever break my heart,bcus I don't put all my trust in any relationship. I just stay in it and always hoping for the worst(team safe mood no ni)
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

change to what na lol

Fish na.
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Cheriepet: 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
[quote
author=JeffreyJamez post=27926359]

i love your maturity bro.....now play around on the streets of NL who
knows,there are lots of deserving decent ladies on here,who knows.you
might just find HER here,i know i have *winks at somebody*... grin
grin[/quote]

Stop winking @dat somebody..... naughty boiy
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
Cheriepet:

Stop winking @dat somebody..... naughty boiy

hehehehehe badt pikin
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Cheriepet: 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

hehehehehe badt pikin

It runs in d family lol
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
Cheriepet:

It runs in d family lol

blood is thicker than...........
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Cheriepet: 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

blood is thicker than...........

Alomo, babes n bobos cheesycheesy
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
Cheriepet:

Alomo, babes n bobos cheesycheesy

you know it pumpkin wink
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Cheriepet: 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

you know it pumpkin wink

Everlysmiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by cooljoe(m): 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Oh yeah baddest of bad. Leaving me hanging on mails and all
o babes, u must forgive me, I sent d mail only to discover t got stuckk somwhere in limbo. I luv u too much to leave u hanging

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by segzyndpep(m): 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
I will suggest u bleep her.and let her be.dats my advice bro.pls do dat if u can dnt be too nice pls,u need to be mean sometimes
Re: Why Are Girls So Mean? by Mistermamus(m): 12:27am On Nov 12, 2014
Na diz kinda experience dey make beta guy turn player later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Think Girls Masturbates Than Guys.. My Experience / Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) / It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.